I've been having some weird stuff happening in my mcm, like it'd reset everything back to default settings in body changer sizes. Like boobs, butt and tummy, would all reset when I try to mess with them. Never had that issue before, until I updated awhile ago. Maybe I got the wrong one and there's a bug fix recently.

---

so um I just checked and well, I do have the latest version. Maybe I have a conflict? I'll try to figure it out and why it's acting up.

Nice job... I really like the girl stage.

I will have an update to Hormones out soon. It will include more hooks into the hormone levels, which makes for a much smoother and organic experience.

For example, arousal is now linked to the SexDrive hormone. Weight growth is linked to the Growth hormone. Breast, belly, schlong growth are linked to both Metabolism, Growth and Male/Female hormones.

Calculation of the node size for growth is also simplified and hopefully will feel more natura

I also disabled changes after sex and only kept changes after sleep... for now at least. I need to rethink what changes after sex should really be.

Not sure if I will have time to include an text option for colors. That will depend how busy I get this weekend.

4 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I will have an update to Hormones out soon. It will include more hooks into the hormone levels, which makes for a much smoother and organic experience.

For example, arousal is now linked to the SexDrive hormone. Weight growth is linked to the Growth hormone. Breast, belly, schlong growth are linked to both Metabolism, Growth and Male/Female hormones.

Calculation of the node size for growth is also simplified and hopefully will feel more natura

I also disabled changes after sex and only kept changes after sleep... for now at least. I need to rethink what changes after sex should really be.

Not sure if I will have time to include an text option for colors. That will depend how busy I get this weekend.

im  guessing sex drive will either go up due to having sex or because of the bimbo curse? it only makes sense the bimbo curse would make your hormones go up without action on your part.

5 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Definitely appreciate the continued support of this mod, so thanks. If you do manage to get the colours option in there, I may have to start up a new bimbo playthrough. 

Turns out YPS Fashion makes it easy to plug into the custom color for lipstick and eye shadow, so that will be supported right away.

Hair color and toe/nails colors are harder to change. I will have to add text elements to change the text value or array index YPS expects for these colors.

Other than that, the biggest change will be around the bimbo effect.

I separated the bimbo thoughts from the rest of the bimbo curse in order to enable them much earlier (before being properly cursed)... that will help with a feeling of gradual bimbofication or later on, hypnosis.

I also linked the trigger of the full bimbo curse to hormone levels. You will have to reach a proper mix of male/female hormones, growth hormones and metabolism hormone before the curse is triggered. Sex with dremora (and with Honey) will create havok on your hormonal levels and will accelerate the process.

Also.. I disabled the changes after sex in this coming version. Changes only occur after sleep now. I want to rethink what changes after sex should look like in this new hormonal setting and right now, I want to focus on the main effect after sleep. Also, changing into a bimbo or having a sex change will be safer after sleep - less risk of blocking a scene (although, with mods like Dangerous Nights, that may still be an issue).

Anyway.. I updated the code on github for the most impatient. I still have to document some of the changes in issues before I package a new release... again, hopefully tomorrow unless i get unexpectedly busy.

IF only there was an immersive way for a male to female transition, where npcs would react to your change and will not believe that you are who you claim if they know you unless you convince them otherwise. it could make the main quest difficult if an npc refuses to give you the quest because they don't believe who you are and you would have to use a shout to show otherwise or alternatively with some speech skill.

Same goes for the bimbo curse i think npcs that already knew you would be like... Who the hell are you? Because of the curse changes leaving you almost unrecognizable with fake tits tanned skin long hair round melon ass heavy makeup you know? 

Not sure how difficult such a feature would be but it would be cool right?

There definitely should be more world interaction in this mod to add to the immersion. 

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Other than that, the biggest change will be around the bimbo effect.

I separated the bimbo thoughts from the rest of the bimbo curse in order to enable them much earlier (before being properly cursed)... that will help with a feeling of gradual bimbofication or later on, hypnosis.

Aww, and me 1600 miles from my main computer.  Whole thing sounds awesome, just wanted to call out this bit.

On the other hand, I'm about done for the day as far as being a tourist goes, so I'll look over the code with eager antici....pation.  Sorry I can't be a guinea pig.

46 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

IF only there was an immersive way for a male to female transition, where npcs would react to your change and will not believe that you are who you claim if they know you unless you convince them otherwise. it could make the main quest difficult if an npc refuses to give you the quest because they don't believe who you are and you would have to use a shout to show otherwise or alternatively with some speech skill.

Same goes for the bimbo curse i think npcs that already knew you would be like... Who the hell are you? Because of the curse changes leaving you almost unrecognizable with fake tits tanned skin long hair round melon ass heavy makeup you know? 

Not sure how difficult such a feature would be but it would be cool right?

There definitely should be more world interaction in this mod to add to the immersion. 

Yeah.. that would be nice to have more reactions from NPCs but the game doesn't have a way to give NPCs a memory of your past interactions with them.

I could reproduce that with storaeUtil variables but it would balloon very quickly into a large amount of variables. If only the game engine was more like a database...

42 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Yeah.. that would be nice to have more reactions from NPCs but the game doesn't have a way to give NPCs a memory of your past interactions with them.

I could reproduce that with storaeUtil variables but it would balloon very quickly into a large amount of variables. If only the game engine was more like a database...

if only... still i can't wait to try the latest version, i got a copy on github and carried over the some of the bimbo text that i made myself into the new SLH_fctUtil.psc

i tried compiling now i am getting this error...

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "slh_qst_bimboalias"...
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(378,26): FNISs3ModID is not a property on script fnissmquestscript or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(378,38): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(378,38): cannot relatively compare variables to None
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(378,65): SM360 is not a property on script fnissmquestscript or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(379,70): FNISs3MtBase is not a property on script fnissmquestscript or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(379,13): type mismatch on parameter 3 (did you forget a cast?)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(380,71): FNISs3MtxBase is not a property on script fnissmquestscript or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(380,13): type mismatch on parameter 3 (did you forget a cast?)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(383,71): FNISsmMtxBase is not a property on script fnissmquestscript or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(383,13): type mismatch on parameter 3 (did you forget a cast?)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\MilkQUEST.psc(17,18): unknown type mme_slhp
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\MilkQUEST.psc(3213,9): mme_slhp is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\MilkQUEST.psc(3213,29): cannot compare a none to a bool (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SOS_Config.psc(4,31): cannot name a variable or property the same as a known type or script
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SOS_Config.psc(184,38): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SOS_Config.psc(184,38): selectedActor is not a property on script playeraliasscript or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SOS_IO.psc(89,5): the type name PlayerAliasScript cannot be used as a property
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SOS_IO.psc(89,23): ReRegisterKeys is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SOS_IO.psc(89,23): cannot call the member function ReRegisterKeys alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SOS_Config.psc(362,51): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SOS_Config.psc(362,51): selectedActor is not a property on script playeraliasscript or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SOS_Config.psc(371,45): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SOS_Config.psc(371,45): selectedActor is not a property on script playeraliasscript or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SOS_Config.psc(498,44): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SOS_Config.psc(498,44): selectedActor is not a property on script playeraliasscript or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SOS_Config.psc(593,44): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SOS_Config.psc(593,44): selectedActor is not a property on script playeraliasscript or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SOS_Config.psc(631,36): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SOS_Config.psc(631,36): selectedActor is not a property on script playeraliasscript or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SOS_Config.psc(684,42): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SOS_Config.psc(684,42): selectedActor is not a property on script playeraliasscript or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SOS_Config.psc(686,20): ReRegisterKeys is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SOS_Config.psc(686,20): cannot call the member function ReRegisterKeys alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
No output generated for slh_qst_bimboalias, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on slh_qst_bimboalias

Did you happen to change anything for sos zaz and mme psc that i might be missing here?

I just tried using the psc from the latest sos version but it didn't work. not sure what to do.

Won't be able to properly test for...awhile, but let's say a girl (...or guy, we don't judge around here) is already, like, totally a bimbo and thinks the curse would be awesome.  How would she go about contracting it without resorting to Dremora or Honey?

(And, as an aside, did you ever work out if it was possible to monitor YPS makeup/shaving events for influence towards bimbodom?  Although I guess if you're only checking on sleep maybe it's possible to just check if any of the spell effects are running?)

5 hours ago, LinksSword said:

i tried compiling now i am getting this error...

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "slh_qst_bimboalias"...
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(378,26): FNISs3ModID is not a property on script fnissmquestscript or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(378,38): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(378,38): cannot relatively compare variables to None
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(378,65): SM360 is not a property on script fnissmquestscript or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(379,70): FNISs3MtBase is not a property on script fnissmquestscript or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(379,13): type mismatch on parameter 3 (did you forget a cast?)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(380,71): FNISs3MtxBase is not a property on script fnissmquestscript or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(380,13): type mismatch on parameter 3 (did you forget a cast?)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(383,71): FNISsmMtxBase is not a property on script fnissmquestscript or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(383,13): type mismatch on parameter 3 (did you forget a cast?)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\MilkQUEST.psc(17,18): unknown type mme_slhp
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\MilkQUEST.psc(3213,9): mme_slhp is not a known user-defined type
(...)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SOS_Config.psc(684,42): selectedActor is not a property on script playeraliasscript or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SOS_Config.psc(686,20): ReRegisterKeys is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SOS_Config.psc(686,20): cannot call the member function ReRegisterKeys alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
No output generated for slh_qst_bimboalias, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on slh_qst_bimboalias

Did you happen to change anything for sos zaz and mme psc that i might be missing here?

I just tried using the psc from the latest sos version but it didn't work. not sure what to do.

No idea why these would come up in reference to BimboAlias. I didn't change anything to its dependencies to other mods (it is only linked to SL Aroused).

This kind of stream of errors usually points to old or missing source code for dependencies of other scirpts. 

DD, MME and SOS seem to all have FNIS in common.. I would start there. Look for the source code of scripts for FNIS and make sure you have them in your Scripts/Source folder.

2 hours ago, Saviorsrd said:

Won't be able to properly test for...awhile, but let's say a girl (...or guy, we don't judge around here) is already, like, totally a bimbo and thinks the curse would be awesome.  How would she go about contracting it without resorting to Dremora or Honey?

(And, as an aside, did you ever work out if it was possible to monitor YPS makeup/shaving events for influence towards bimbodom?  Although I guess if you're only checking on sleep maybe it's possible to just check if any of the spell effects are running?)

That could be done the hard way.... lots and lots of of sex, and probably drugs,, I mean potions and ingredients.

One thing I want to do is pick some ingredients/potions to up or down regulate certain hormones... Some hormones are very slow to increase natually, so they will need a little push.

Once the framework is further along, it will be possible for someone (or myself with my Mind Control mod) to create a hypnosis centric curse, or completely new ways to nudge the player toward the full curse. Right now that's already possible by casting the full curse from a mod event.. mods like Devious Loot can already turn the player into a bimbo that way if they decide to add that effect to their code.

6 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That could be done the hard way.... lots and lots of of sex, and probably drugs,, I mean potions and ingredients.

One thing I want to do is pick some ingredients/potions to up or down regulate certain hormones... Some hormones are very slow to increase natually, so they will need a little push.

Once the framework is further along, it will be possible for someone (or myself with my Mind Control mod) to create a hypnosis centric curse, or completely new ways to nudge the player toward the full curse. Right now that's already possible by casting the full curse from a mod event.. mods like Devious Loot can already turn the player into a bimbo that way if they decide to add that effect to their code.

one other thing nioverride refuses to enable in the mcm on the github build this doesn't happen in the latest version, just thought i would let you know.

man it is really difficult to get any of the curses to happen in the github version, I know you need to have the right balance of hormones, i had sex with dremora and honey a bunch of times, only curse i got was the succubus one, and when i sleep i do get the you feel very horny message and the something is happening to me, But so far the bimbo curse hasn't activated?

2 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

man it is really difficult to get any of the curses to happen in the github version, I know you need to have the right balance of hormones, i had sex with dremora and honey a bunch of times, only curse i got was the succubus one, and when i sleep i do get the you feel very horny message and the something is happening to me, But so far the bimbo curse hasn't activated?

If you get these messages (something is happening especially) then you are very close. You need Metabolism and Bimbo hormones above 90.

Only the bimbo curse happens that way right now. I am working on adding the other two before release.

The succubus curse still happens the old way but that will change later.

34 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

If you get these messages (something is happening especially) then you are very close. You need Metabolism and Bimbo hormones above 90.

Only the bimbo curse happens that way right now. I am working on adding the other two before release.

The succubus curse still happens the old way but that will change later.

Hmm but the transgender and sex change curse hasn't activated.

Also if the bimbo hormones have to be over 90 doesn't that make it impossible to view 3rd person thoughts?

21 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

Hmm but the transgender and sex change curse hasn't activated.

That's what I meant.. I will add those back in over the next couple of days. 

The only sex change in the new version are if you are a male turning into a succubus or a bimbo.

5 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That's what I meant.. I will add those back in over the next couple of days. 

The only sex change in the new version are if you are a male turning into a succubus or a bimbo.

And if the bimbo hormones have to be over 90 doesnt that mean 1st person thoughts won't occur.

I fixed the slso patch I made. I made a tiny mistake. I registered mod event "onsexlaborgasmseparate" instead of "sexlaborgasmseparate". Also, should now work whether slso is installed or not. There's just one issue. SL hormones registers that pc orgasmed every time ANY actor in the scene orgasms. I'm not sure how to fix that.

SLHormones SLSO Patch.zip

7 minutes ago, mushroomcap said:

I fixed the slso patch I made. I made a tiny mistake. I registered mod event "onsexlaborgasmseparate" instead of "sexlaborgasmseparate". Also, should now work whether slso is installed or not. There's just one issue. SL hormones registers that pc orgasmed every time ANY actor in the scene orgasms. I'm not sure how to fix that.

SLHormones SLSO Patch.zip 36.36 kB · 0 downloads

Am I reading this right that there is no difference between:

Event OnSexLabOrgasm(String _eventName, String _args, Float _argc, Form _sender)

and:

Event OnSexLabOrgasmSeparate(Form ActorRef, Int Thread)

other than the number and type of arguments passed to the functions?

If so, it should be easier to move the content into a third function and have both mod event related function point to that 3rd one.

I can make that change.. I just need to know if I am missing another difference between the two.