5 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Thanks.. that points me to the right direction.

The problem with this patch is that it will only work for people with SLSO.. but That gives me an idea of what to do to support with and without SLSO.

Cool! Glad I could help

can somebody explain me how this weight feature works? i can set the modifier to -2 or +2 but what does it do? i would like to get skinnier without sex and gain more weight with more sex (i know sounds weird but i have a bodyslide which gets at a higher weight a amazon body) and when comes the SLSO patchĂź :)

2 hours ago, CynicalCore said:

can somebody explain me how this weight feature works? i can set the modifier to -2 or +2 but what does it do? i would like to get skinnier without sex and gain more weight with more sex (i know sounds weird but i have a bodyslide which gets at a higher weight a amazon body) and when comes the SLSO patchĂź :)

The -2 / +2 value is a modifier (multiplier) applied to weight gain from sexual activity (or lack of it).

If you want no weight change from sex, set it to 0.

If you want to gain more weight from sex, set it to something between 1 and 2.

If you want to reduce weight from sex, set it below 1.

If you want to accelerate weight loss, set it below -1.

Looking forward to seeing this mod advance, to see the other curses with their own quests, even if they may not as long as the bimbo curse.

As example - the succubus curse - afflicted on you by the deadra outcasts or maybe some other similar means (a deadra lord perhaps).

The transgender one - maybe a bit more trickery to do.

The sexchange curse - some spell, item (potion, food, amulet/ring, trap on a chest) could activate (this could be used for any curse), like any curse removed by a deadra outcast.

I see a progression of the/a curse, (as you progress as a bimbo). Say as a succubus, - you get the succubus curse by deadra outcast, progresses faster with sex with outcast or while using succubus powers and having sex with target, then you transform (becoming a full succubus after x number of sex acts with outcast or affected target)

Sexchange curse - Male to female - (curse afflicted) (setting to -1, schlong, breast growth setting to 1,ect) 

Schlong size deceases over time, breast size increases, once hit to schlong size 0, breast size (not sure how this mod tracks such a thing (lets say 50) the race menu appears and you have a female character. vise versa for female to male.

Transgender would be - 50/50 on both schlong and breasts 

5 hours ago, wardrake said:

Looking forward to seeing this mod advance, to see the other curses with their own quests, even if they may not as long as the bimbo curse.

As example - the succubus curse - afflicted on you by the deadra outcasts or maybe some other similar means (a deadra lord perhaps).

The transgender one - maybe a bit more trickery to do.

The sexchange curse - some spell, item (potion, food, amulet/ring, trap on a chest) could activate (this could be used for any curse), like any curse removed by a deadra outcast.

I see a progression of the/a curse, (as you progress as a bimbo). Say as a succubus, - you get the succubus curse by deadra outcast, progresses faster with sex with outcast or while using succubus powers and having sex with target, then you transform (becoming a full succubus after x number of sex acts with outcast or affected target)

Sexchange curse - Male to female - (curse afflicted) (setting to -1, schlong, breast growth setting to 1,ect) 

Schlong size deceases over time, breast size increases, once hit to schlong size 0, breast size (not sure how this mod tracks such a thing (lets say 50) the race menu appears and you have a female character. vise versa for female to male.

Transgender would be - 50/50 on both schlong and breasts 

yep i like what you say good suggestion

7 hours ago, jharise said:

To convert this to SE, it would only be necessary to run the esp through Creation Kit, correct?

I haven't tried, but there are reports that it doesn't work properly since it's tied pretty heavily to the LE version of CBBE and Bodyslide, which aren't compatible with their SE counterparts.

I'm just putting in another mark in the bimbo/yps makeup customization column. Pink looks truly awful on my PC thanks to her skin tone, and would really prefer to have at least minimal choice in an appearance option I'll be looking at for the rest of the game. If nothing else the 'custom' color option in YPS' makeup would be (I think) an easy way to choose whatever a player thinks is bimbo appropriate coloring without making you do extra work adding options.

3 hours ago, Xiaron said:

I'm just putting in another mark in the bimbo/yps makeup customization column. Pink looks truly awful on my PC thanks to her skin tone, and would really prefer to have at least minimal choice in an appearance option I'll be looking at for the rest of the game. If nothing else the 'custom' color option in YPS' makeup would be (I think) an easy way to choose whatever a player thinks is bimbo appropriate coloring without making you do extra work adding options.

Yeah it looks really bad on dunmer skin tones as well. I can't run the bimbo curse as a dunmer because they end up looking like a clown. Maybe if there was a swatch of colour like we get for the skin, or to let us pick a hex code for the colour. 

For some reason even after the new update to fix head body mismatch for male dremora outcasts they are still not fixed for me. Head is different color than the body. I tried doing setnpcweight console command but that only makes it worse(face becomes pitch black). It's only male dremora outcasts that have this problem.  I have no mods that modify male textures.

24 minutes ago, mphoneix said:

For some reason even after the new update to fix head body mismatch for male dremora outcasts they are still not fixed for me. Head is different color than the body. I tried doing setnpcweight console command but that only makes it worse(face becomes pitch black). It's only male dremora outcasts that have this problem.  I have no mods that modify male textures.

Same here. 

I tried using this mod a few months back and had difficulties with it, always popping up with a fresh start about there being a update or something missing? I was very confused by that and it never popped up again after, maybe it was just a silly one time thing or something about it just setting up like most mods. I need to test it again and see what caused that.

Funny thing is it did work as intended, so it wasn't broken just a odd thing kept popping up. Also what annoyed me was the added race thing that looked fucked up in the race menu, is there away to remove that from my race menu?

3 hours ago, Zathuul said:

I tried using this mod a few months back and had difficulties with it, always popping up with a fresh start about there being a update or something missing? I was very confused by that and it never popped up again after, maybe it was just a silly one time thing or something about it just setting up like most mods. I need to test it again and see what caused that.

Funny thing is it did work as intended, so it wasn't broken just a odd thing kept popping up. Also what annoyed me was the added race thing that looked fucked up in the race menu, is there away to remove that from my race menu?

No way to remove that until you can get to the mcm. DeepBlueFrog who is the author just said to ignore it for now. It is the Honey model that is found chained to a post near the Lady Stone in the lake. And if its left turned on that is what the player gets turned into when you become the bimbo. 

14 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Yeah it looks really bad on dunmer skin tones as well. I can't run the bimbo curse as a dunmer because they end up looking like a clown. Maybe if there was a swatch of colour like we get for the skin, or to let us pick a hex code for the colour. 

I'm not overly fond of it on humans either, honestly. Which is a shame, because there are some eyeshadow and lipstick colours from YPS that actually look pretty good once you've figured out what you're looking for. I've gotten to the point that when I run Hormones I just block all the overlay slots for my character's face that aren't being used, so that Hormones can't apply any makeup. Then I just use an alternate makeup texture pack instead, which, though not as good as YPS, applies makeup differently so I can customize colours. 

It would be great to eventually see a customization option for makeup application from YPS as part of the MCM menu, as well as the default bimbo hair colour. For myself, the bimbo feature of this mod is the whole point of including it in my load order (I always disable the weight and colour adjustments), and it would be nice to have more control over that process and the end result. 

Maybe this mod could add a male follower who will take complete advantage of your situation as a bimbo? 

Cuz i know that one of the main things that you are told through your thoughts is to find a man to carry all your stuff and a dominate male follower chad would be a great addition.

Maybe he would offer his services for free when you tell him your situation, which would normally strike you as odd but since your characters mind is not in the right frame after the curse she doesn't think anything of it of course the deal is too good to be true and has alot of catches that are left unmentioned in the beginning.

And the option to stick it alone or with any other follower is still there but this would be one extra interesting way to play the mod. 

7 hours ago, LinksSword said:

Maybe this mod could add a male follower who will take complete advantage of your situation as a bimbo? 

Cuz i know that one of the main things that you are told through your thoughts is to find a man to carry all your stuff and a dominate male follower chad would be a great addition.

Maybe he would offer his services for free when you tell him your situation, which would normally strike you as odd but since your characters mind is not in the right frame after the curse she doesn't think anything of it of course the deal is too good to be true and has alot of catches that are left unmentioned in the beginning.

And the option to stick it alone or with any other follower is still there but this would be one extra interesting way to play the mod. 

Here ya go.

On 10/16/2019 at 4:12 PM, Fuzzy_Fox said:

No way to remove that until you can get to the mcm. DeepBlueFrog who is the author just said to ignore it for now. It is the Honey model that is found chained to a post near the Lady Stone in the lake. And if its left turned on that is what the player gets turned into when you become the bimbo. 

Ah yeah, I just noticed after trying it again. Forgot there was an option to turn bimbo options off in mcm, I love having the rest on though as I kinda want some kind of change but simple and not as big of a change. Just decent enough to notice and I like that it lets you choose what you want in hormones fully and what you want off.

Hello,

i dont wanna be the annoying guy who only ask for patches... but... can we get a patch for this mod? I asked the Creator why my Bodyslide wont update if the weight change from SL Hormones. I Asked for a scan where the mod maybe notice the weight update but he told me theres already a hook where modders can send an signal for updating the body. Can we get this. pleeeeaaassseee?

The main problem is the morphs system, it uses loops to calculate and apply each value so it can be very demanding, and seems that also is somehow synchronized with fps, and can cause crashes when fps are low.
Anyway, forcing a body update is very easy because is spell-based, modders only have to cast this spell on characters and body will be updated if something has been changed (also exist a trigger to force it even if nothing has changed).

1 hour ago, CynicalCore said:

Hello,

i dont wanna be the annoying guy who only ask for patches... but... can we get a patch for this mod? I asked the Creator why my Bodyslide wont update if the weight change from SL Hormones. I Asked for a scan where the mod maybe notice the weight update but he told me theres already a hook where modders can send an signal for updating the body. Can we get this. pleeeeaaassseee?

That mod is way too demanding in terms of configuration and requirements for me to consider testing it in my game.

I looked at the documentation and didn't see any details about how to trigger those spells.

Ideally, it would be great to have this mod provide modevents to send signals to it that some spells need to be applied. I don't want to add hard dependencies in my code at this point.

19 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That mod is way too demanding in terms of configuration and requirements for me to consider testing it in my game.

I looked at the documentation and didn't see any details about how to trigger those spells.

Ideally, it would be great to have this mod provide modevents to send signals to it that some spells need to be applied. I don't want to add hard dependencies in my code at this point.

Body update spell is BOSSE_UpdateBodyPlayer for BOSSE mod, and AAA_BodyUpdatePlayer for BodyTypes of Skyrim (there are similar spell also for NPCs), so, to trigger a body update you have to cast this spell on player.

Example:
BOSSE_UpdateBodyPlayer.Cast(PlayerRef, none)

This spell updates player body only if body option has been changed to save resources, but if you want to force an update anyway to apply weight changes, it is possible modifying "BOSSE_BodyUpdated" variable before casting this spell. Example

BOSSE_BodyUpdated.SetValue(1)
BOSSE_UpdateBodyPlayer.Cast(PlayerRef, none)

It isn't necessary to create a dependency, if you use Game.getFormFromFile function, you can declare these forms from external mods.

Example:
UpdateBodyPlayerSpell = Game.getFormFromFile(0x040060F6, "BOSSE.esm") as Spell

I'll include some useful info for modders in the guide for the next version, actually I'm working on a big BOSSE update with lot of new features related to body change system like gender change, supplant NPCs bodies, etc...

is this enought? i have no idea if this would result in a hard dependency....

4 hours ago, CynicalCore said:

is this enought? i have no idea if this would result in a hard dependency....

Thanks for contacting them :)

UpdateBodyPlayerSpell = Game.getFormFromFile(0x040060F6, "BOSSE.esm") as Spell

To me, that's still a hard dependency since it relies on looking for the file. It also relies on the developer to know in advance what the form IDs are, which is a huge waste of time looking for them unless the developer provides a list. It also requires to first detect if the mod is installed at all before looking for it's form ids.

Mod events are cleaner... no form ID, no looking into a file. Still a name of event to share from the developer's side but the system handles things much better if the mod isn't installed.

That doesn't mean I will not add hooks into that mod.. I have used that technique to integrate with Beeing Female and Caged Followers... but it is something I have to do carefully, and without clear examples of code about how to do it, it is not going to be high on my list of priorities.