1 hour ago, Shadowscale said:

I mean as a way for more NPC types to apply the curse than Daedra atm or even a way to apply from openning a chest like DCL.

That would be cool too, but lidk about DCL i don't think the author is accepting requests atm.

ย 

Besides DCL There is another mod similar that is used to add your own effects to chests and other traps. Though on it's own there is nothing to the mod you have to add the effects from other mods yourself.

ย 

Also there is Sexlab Util which allows you to equip anything during a sexlab animation, By creating a ini and finding a mod's id numbers, So you could have the spell activate that way.

ย 

If I were to make one little suggestion, it'd be to have it where the effects (skin tone, body part sizes, ect) are initially disabled so that you don't have before the mcm can even be configured (wont even be available yet as the save has just been loaded) the player's body is already being modified.

You know one thing i did thought about was what about having the bimbo curse work with PSQ Succubusquest when you are transformed? as the effects of being a bimbo would come into play when in transformed state, and since you can change hair and skin color you could make yourself look like a bimbo when transformed? just an idea.

Did something change in Hormones specifically for Bimbo? I rememberย that when "SexLab Dialogues" message popped up prompting you to resist or submit when I chose resist it said something like: A bimbo is bla bla know your place or something like that. I now play as a Bimbo again but when I choose resist no message pops up. Or was it only when you were SD+ enslaved? Someone enlighten me?

Anybody wanna help me with load order between this mod, YPS Fashion and Slave Tats? Not sure what to edit to make sure they all work together. Especially when Bimbo Curse is in effect to make sure the fashion changes occur. Here's the esp's I'm using between the 3 mods plus some patch extensions in the current order in Mod Organizer. Which I've disabled just to make sure they aren't causing the issue.

ย 

Sexlab-Hormones20190907

SlaveTats-1.1.1

SlaveTatsEventsBridge

SlaveTats Tweaked

SlaveTats CumTextures Remake v1.2.5

SlaveTats-makeup-2014-07-20

yps-immersiveFashion(v6.0.0) FULL

yps-SoundAndTexturePack20170521

yps-ImmersiveFashion v6.0 Patch (2019_6_4)

ย 

Only real issue with bimbo curse is my characters hair color won't change until it actually grows during bimbo curse and the tats won't apply. Also their pubes/armpit hair isn't blond. Body weight changes, hair changes, heel change, and skin tone work fine though.

ย 

Also is hair color supposed to change gradually as the curse progresses or does it go full blond once the curse goes into effect?

6 hours ago, Chroom22 said:

Anybody wanna help me with load order between this mod, YPS Fashion and Slave Tats? Not sure what to edit to make sure they all work together. Especially when Bimbo Curse is in effect to make sure the fashion changes occur. Here's the esp's I'm using between the 3 mods plus some patch extensions in the current order in Mod Organizer. Which I've disabled just to make sure they aren't causing the issue.

ย 

Sexlab-Hormones20190907

SlaveTats-1.1.1

SlaveTatsEventsBridge

SlaveTats Tweaked

SlaveTats CumTextures Remake v1.2.5

SlaveTats-makeup-2014-07-20

yps-immersiveFashion(v6.0.0) FULL

yps-SoundAndTexturePack20170521

yps-ImmersiveFashion v6.0 Patch (2019_6_4)

ย 

Only real issue with bimbo curse is my characters hair color won't change until it actually grows during bimbo curse and the tats won't apply. Also their pubes/armpit hair isn't blond. Body weight changes, hair changes, heel change, and skin tone work fine though.

ย 

Also is hair color supposed to change gradually as the curse progresses or does it go full blond once the curse goes into effect?

Hair color change is full, not gradual, mostly because I didn't find how to make it gradual from a default hair color with YPS.

ย 

The main change I would suggest is to put Hormones after everything else in your load order. During my tests, I put my mods all the way down.

ย 

Hair color does not apply to pubes and armpits unfortunately.

ย 

Now about slavetats... did you try applying tats through the menu of slavetats directly? That will tell you if slavetats is working correctly or if it is an issue with Hormones.

I have noticed that skin colour changes can be a bit hit and miss. At the moment I am playing as a bimbo/succubus via psq. And sometimes the skin colour will rest back to being normal. Or the head and hands will change colour but not the rest of the body.ย 

ย 

Thing is it all worked fine two version back and the skin colour would be stable when changing shape in psq.ย 

On 9/29/2019 at 7:50 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Hair color change is full, not gradual, mostly because I didn't find how to make it gradual from a default hair color with YPS.

ย 

The main change I would suggest is to put Hormones after everything else in your load order. During my tests, I put my mods all the way down.

ย 

Hair color does not apply to pubes and armpits unfortunately.

ย 

Now about slavetats... did you try applying tats through the menu of slavetats directly? That will tell you if slavetats is working correctly or if it is an issue with Hormones.

I put hormones at the bottom of the load order. No changes. I put it back and the pic provided is the current load order. There's some files below the pic but nothing overwrites the files in that pic.

I could have sworn that I've seen pubes/armpits work with the bimbo blond. The older version did if I recall. I may be wrong though.

ย 

Slavetats functions fine. I can apply the Bimbo tats manually if I want. It just doesn't apply otherwise. Still have the issue where hair won't change until it grows the first time (it will rarely in a blue moon though so I don't even know anymore) and slave tats don't show up. No big deal really.

ย 

Did nothing else and the next day everything works perfectly. I would be surprised if this didn't occur more than a few times already.

23 minutes ago, mushroomcap said:

yeah but it was for an older version and doesn't work on newer ones

ย 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/73385-sexlab-separate-orgasm-le/?do=findComment&comment=1950383

Thanks.. I will take a look at what he did and see if I can incorporate it in the main mod.

I wish I had received that code as a change request instead of people going off with their own patch.

ย 

Edit: Wow... that was for a very old version!

ย 

Edit 2: I looked at that patch and frankly, I am not seeing anything different from my code at the time... I can see no reference to SLSO in that code.

ย 

17 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Thanks.. I will take a look at what he did and see if I can incorporate it in the main mod.

I wish I had received that code as a change request instead of people going off with their own patch.

ย 

Edit: Wow... that was for a very old version!

ย 

Edit 2: I looked at that patch and frankly, I am not seeing anything different from my code at the time... I can see no reference to SLSO in that code.

ย 

*shrug* I don't know anything about scripts. I just know that when I had the older version of hormones still and used that patch, it started working with slso

7 minutes ago, mushroomcap said:

*shrug* I don't know anything about scripts. I just know that when I had the older version of hormones still and used that patch, it started working with slso

It is very possible he included the upated, compiled script with the old version of the code. Without his changed code,, there is nothing I can do.

That version he used is two years old now, and several versions behind where Hormones is at the moment.

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

It is very possible he included the upated, compiled script with the old version of the code. Without his changed code,, there is nothing I can do.

That version he used is two years old now, and several versions behind where Hormones is at the moment.

I think you're right. Does this help? I decompiled the script

slh_qst_hormonegrowth.psc

9 minutes ago, mushroomcap said:

I think you're right. Does this help? I decompiled the script

slh_qst_hormonegrowth.psc 55.03 kB ยท 0 downloads

Unfortunately the decompiled version of the script is a lot harder to compare with mine... but I still see no reference to SLSO, so I have no idea what may have been changed to make it compatible.

ย 

ย 

10 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Unfortunately the decompiled version of the script is a lot harder to compare with mine... but I still see no reference to SLSO, so I have no idea what may have been changed to make it compatible.

ย 

ย 

Dang

3 hours ago, mushroomcap said:

I don't really know anything about scripting, but I *believe* I successfully made an SLSO patch. At least, it seems to have worked for me. Here it is. If anyone wants to try it out, let me know if it works.

Hormones-SLSO.zip 35.66 kB ยท 1 download

Thanks.. that points me to the right direction.

The problem with this patch is that it will only work for people with SLSO.. but That gives me an idea of what to do to support with and without SLSO.