9 hours ago, Malos323 said:

Hmm...why not introduce a Hypnosis mechanic? Like, maybe as an extension of the Bimbo Curse or a Variation?

Pretty much, if certain conditions are met (Maybe a chance tied to things like how Moonlight Tales can configure Werewolf Transformation chances?). the character would go into a trance, and only want to be fucked, overriding all the dialog options, and removing the ability to attack.

Also, I would like a mod that lets enemies hypnotize/mind control the PC

I have ideas along those lines for future updates of Mind Control.

One possibility would be to hook into hormones and allow the bimbo effect from hypnosis.

9 hours ago, LinksSword said:

Could follower support be possible in the future? i would love to turn Lydia into a bimbo, and not just physically.

Tho i did "bimbofy" her with the magic of console commands and a slavetats overlay i made to "change" the skin color, and a wigs mod.

20190915185317_1.jpg

It would be too much work to extend hormones to followers but some limited support is planned... Basic body changes, and bimbo effect mostly.

On 9/16/2019 at 2:34 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

I have ideas along those lines for future updates of Mind Control.

One possibility would be to hook into hormones and allow the bimbo effect from hypnosis.

That would be cool, but what ideas in general do you have?

In my idea, it would be a thing like X Enemy or Questline would involve your PC getting Mind Controlled into a Bimbo

2 hours ago, Malos323 said:

That would be cool, but what ideas in general do you have?

In my idea, it would be a thing like X Enemy or Questline would involve your PC getting Mind Controlled into a Bimbo

One possibility would be to tweak the bimbo curse into two speeds:

- the curse mode, which would be fast and change the player every day like it is now

- the hypno mode, which would be slow and driven by story and mod events from Mind Control or other mods

13 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

- the curse mode, which would be fast and change the player every day like it is now

- the hypno mode, which would be slow and driven by story and mod events from Mind Control or other mods

Possibly a story involving pink crystals, by any chance?

9 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That could work, although Mind Control is usually instant, so maybe 3 Variations?

--Curse: Physically Instant, Mentally Day-By Day

--Hypno: Slow and Driven by story

--Mind Control: Fast/Exponential and Driven By story?

I remember hearing about a story where a person forgets more and more of their previous self the more they have relations with others, maybe that could be a factor?

Maybe allow the Bimbo curse to build up overtime like the daedric corruption? 

So instead of it going boom as soon as you have sexy with Honey its a slow build up, and some npcs also have that hormone that can be caught by the player if they have sex with them. 

Or it could be tied to the number of times the player has sex. 

5 hours ago, Vinnymonster said:

Not sure if it's this mod, but the male Dremora Outcasts have mismatched head and body colours.  Any way to fix this?

Sorry to be a pest, and thanks for previous help.

I suppose this is happening for all of them?

I will have to refresh the facegen textures and post a new version.

If you want to fix it yourself, open the mod in ckeditor and use Ctrl+F4 after selecting the NPC in the Actors list.

4 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I suppose this is happening for all of them?

I will have to refresh the facegen textures and post a new version.

If you want to fix it yourself, open the mod in ckeditor and use Ctrl+F4 after selecting the NPC in the Actors list.

Yes I am also getting this problem. I never mentioned it as I thought it was a problem with one of my other mods. 

9 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Not at this time... that was meant as a forced curse.

I will think of better ways to customize it.

Eh what if the makeup color randomizes each day with a different set? just to add a little difference to the mod. not totally random so it gets really ugly, example green eyeshadow and orange lipstick is a no no. Premade sets of makeup that the mod decides at random to apply.

On 9/19/2019 at 12:13 AM, Shadowscale said:

Maybe tie the other curses like how SL Coitus Infectus' triggers for Werewolf and Vampire infections?

I want this so bad as an alternative way for the mod to function but i doubt it would be doable right now. I think there was talk in an earlier page of this forum discussing the possibility of werebimbos. But due to the way racemenu works it would be quite difficult.

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

i see! maybe you could have it so that it forces it if youve been a bad girl and havent put on makeup in a while :) thx for the reply!

5 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That would be appreciated. I know that myself, I like some of the makeup options available through YPS, but I'm not all that fond of the colour presets applied through Hormones, so I usually just end up blocking those overlay slots. Even a toggle that would let Hormones ignore that feature so that makeup can be applied manually through YPS would be preferable. 

I've run into an interesting issue and I do not believe it's been mentioned here yet.

When I begin a sexlab animation the morphs seem to become disabled. My character goes back to their "default" shape once an animation begins and the morphs reactivate once the animation ends.

I can't really imagine what might be causing this other than having some settings toggled wrong.

14 hours ago, LinksSword said:

I want this so bad as an alternative way for the mod to function but i doubt it would be doable right now. I think there was talk in an earlier page of this forum discussing the possibility of werebimbos. But due to the way racemenu works it would be quite difficult.

I mean as a way for more NPC types to apply the curse than Daedra atm or even a way to apply from openning a chest like DCL.

14 hours ago, LinksSword said:

It could work like the vampire curse. So over a period of a few days before the bimbo curse hits and changes you your arousal could climb and never go down till the curse actually turns you into a full blown bimbo. Or your clothes just can't be equipped till the bimbo has been released on the 3rd day of the disease or something. Then the curse would run as normal. 

1 hour ago, Shadowscale said:

I mean as a way for more NPC types to apply the curse than Daedra atm or even a way to apply from openning a chest like DCL.

The curse has been a Modevent for a long time. It would be easy for the author of DCL to add that curse as an event when opening a chest :)