6 hours ago, PervBird said:

So I'm running this alongside Disparity and Perkus Maximus and... the Bimbo Curse seems to raise my Dexterity (which replaces Pickpocket in PerMa) by 30 points. Is this intended?

I believe the bimbo curse raises a character's pickpocket, sneak and speech skills, while decreasing combat skills like block, archery, and the melee weapon and armour skills. 

31 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I read the link ... but.. I dunno.. things feel .. fuzzy now. *giggle* Modding is like.. so hard.

OH NO! THIS IS BAD i am so sorry i..  like...  what i like talkin bout? *giggle* like whateves... forget doez mods Video games like totally be too hard anyways, weird, like i sorta member being uh kinda okay at that boyish sword dragons game what waz it called again? *Tehe!* 

I love this mod in concept, but I'm having some real problems where the rubber meets the road, as it were. It seems like I either notice no change over a long period of time, or very suddenly get catapulted to EXTREME settings (footballs tits the size of my chars' torso). I tried to set all the MCM settings to default, but they reset themselves back to 1 instead of whatever custom number they were before. And not, to mention, one time it permanently broke my character (giving a dark elf white skin and a neck seam), forcing me to totally uninstall it and revert to an earlier save.

This is a question addressed to everyone; what are the settings that you, personally, use, and what type of game have you modded your skyrim into? I'm not playing a sex simulator in mine; I've modded it into more of a Corruption of Champions-lite with no furries. I still want proportions and effects to be manageable for regular gameplay.

If anyone has anything to share, I'd love to hear it.

12 hours ago, NigglyWiggly420 said:

I love this mod in concept, but I'm having some real problems where the rubber meets the road, as it were. It seems like I either notice no change over a long period of time, or very suddenly get catapulted to EXTREME settings (footballs tits the size of my chars' torso). I tried to set all the MCM settings to default, but they reset themselves back to 1 instead of whatever custom number they were before. And not, to mention, one time it permanently broke my character (giving a dark elf white skin and a neck seam), forcing me to totally uninstall it and revert to an earlier save.

This is a question addressed to everyone; what are the settings that you, personally, use, and what type of game have you modded your skyrim into? I'm not playing a sex simulator in mine; I've modded it into more of a Corruption of Champions-lite with no furries. I still want proportions and effects to be manageable for regular gameplay.

If anyone has anything to share, I'd love to hear it.

I am testing these settings right now. Managed to start as a male imperial and get transformed into a female with a breast size of 0.2. Overtime it has now increased to 0.5 and still going to increase till 1.4. 

I can show you some screenshots of my settings if you like. 

20190807205408_1.jpg

20190807205406_1.jpg

20190807205401_1.jpg

20190807205357_1.jpg

20190807205347_1.jpg

20190807205336_1.jpg

20190807205327_1.jpg

39 minutes ago, NigglyWiggly420 said:

Huh. Whenever I try to set the colors to ones matching yours, I get a selection of preset ones instead of a slider or values or anything. Also, whenever I try to check the Enable NIOverride box, it immediately unchecks itself. Is there an INI file I could go into to define custom colors?

I wouldn't know I just use it straight out of the box as it were. I have YPS-immersive piercings and to get that working I had to change the ini overlay settings as described in the faq. 

As for the NIOverride I have always had it as its part of the high heels system for yps and devious devices. 

14 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I wouldn't know I just use it straight out of the box as it were. I have YPS-immersive piercings and to get that working I had to change the ini overlay settings as described in the faq. 

As for the NIOverride I have always had it as its part of the high heels system for yps and devious devices. 

You ever manage to change the colour of the lipstick and eyeshadow applied by the bimbo curse? I usually toggle most of the mod's settings off (and remove a lot of the tattoo texture files) because I prefer to customize those things myself, and I've never really cared for the shade of pink used "out of the box."

On 7/10/2019 at 4:15 PM, w234aew said:

I didn't make my conversion available because I'm not the author, @DeepBlueFrog is, I'm just experimenting to see if I can get it to work. All I did was extract the BSAs, run the meshes and textures through NIF Optimizer, run both slavetatseventbridge's ESP and Hormone's two ESPs through the Special Edition CK, and finally use VioLens to disable killmoves and enable Face Overlays in skee.ini (the SE equivalent of NIOverride.ini). I'm using the special edition equivalent of each of the required mods (SkyUI SE, SlaveTats SE, Racemenu SE, Sexlab SE, etc.). Converting the meshes and textures doesn't seem to have worked well though, because the face makeup is trying to appear but is not aligned with the CBBE SE Face Mesh. It appears in-game, but only as an ray of flickering color that extends from the PC to infinity. I think fixing this is possible for someone with more texture/CK experience than me, and I saw that the CK errors were mainly regarding meshes (ex. B1lisario's UNP addon for example), but I don't have the experience to fix them. However, if you don't care about the makeup than the core features work pretty well (even the body tattoos in each transformation).

Edit: Additionally, CBBE SE will not have belly scaling (node no longer exists, has been superceded by racemenu morphs), but this isn't a deal breaker to me.

Did you get the Bimbo race to work with all this? Whenever I get close to her on the island in Lake Ilinalta (or whatever it is) I get a CTD and that's it.

4 hours ago, IISpecterII said:

How can I add the succubus  drain spell (through CK or whatever) to any race  group I choose, I've noticed that even the normal Dremora inside Mehrunes and Azura's star all have the succubus curse, please help, have to know how to add it to any race. 

You need the PSQ mod found on LL to get the curse of the succubus. It links into this mod. 

On 8/15/2019 at 10:35 AM, IISpecterII said:

How can I add the succubus  drain spell (through CK or whatever) to any race  group I choose, I've noticed that even the normal Dremora inside Mehrunes and Azura's star all have the succubus curse, please help, have to know how to add it to any race. 

If you mean you want to have more races trigger the succubus curse in the player, you will have to edit the scripts I am afraid.

Right now, the mod only applies the curse to anyone from the Dremora race.

8 hours ago, LinksSword said:

Does anyone know a mod that prefer for slavetats would really add heavy makeup to make my pc look much more slutty, I like the makeup in the mod already and in yps but i feel that it's not enough for that bimbo look.

This are mods that can make it look like your character is wearing stockings and they use the slave tats mod to do it. 

9 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

This are mods that can make it look like your character is wearing stockings and they use the slave tats mod to do it. 

I already am using that but i was wondering if there was more crazy makeups somewhere for skyrim to make my character more bimbo like, I also tried my hardest at making puffy swollen lips only problem even with sculpt editor the problem arises that when you get to crazy with the scaling of the lips there is alot of pointy areas no amount of smooth tool would fix it without making the lips less swollen and even a spot that no matter what i tried was flat instead of curved at the middle of the lip so it look really bad to me. 

12 hours ago, LinksSword said:

I already am using that but i was wondering if there was more crazy makeups somewhere for skyrim to make my character more bimbo like, I also tried my hardest at making puffy swollen lips only problem even with sculpt editor the problem arises that when you get to crazy with the scaling of the lips there is alot of pointy areas no amount of smooth tool would fix it without making the lips less swollen and even a spot that no matter what i tried was flat instead of curved at the middle of the lip so it look really bad to me. 

I guess you have Citris Heads mod for the sculpting tool? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58989