11 hours ago, DarkNova50 said:

Quick question for you, DBF. Is there any chance of, in a future update, getting an .ini file as part of the mod where we can make changes to the text for the bimbo thoughts and message boxes? I saw the post where you explained how to make edits to the .psc file and recompile them in the Creation Kit, but I'm not really confident in my ability to get that set up and running properly (at least not in any reasonable amount of time). I've got some ideas for brainwashing messages I'd like to add for my character, and I know that Slaverun Reloaded has a file like that where you can change the titles your character earns throughout the quests; I'm not sure if that sort of thing is possible for Hormones as well. 

Thanks again for your ongoing work on the mod. 

Probably not at this point. I want to focus more on finishing the stories than adding new features.

Send me the text lines you would like to add in a private message.. maybe I can add them to the mod itself?

5 hours ago, Mr_Payne60 said:

does this work for SE, or is there an SE version available? it seems to make my skyrim refuse to start if i install this, but theres no se version. i assume a 2019 update would mean yes, but since it doesnt work, thought i would ask

I didn't make my conversion available because I'm not the author, @DeepBlueFrog is, I'm just experimenting to see if I can get it to work. All I did was extract the BSAs, run the meshes and textures through NIF Optimizer, run both slavetatseventbridge's ESP and Hormone's two ESPs through the Special Edition CK, and finally use VioLens to disable killmoves and enable Face Overlays in skee.ini (the SE equivalent of NIOverride.ini). I'm using the special edition equivalent of each of the required mods (SkyUI SE, SlaveTats SE, Racemenu SE, Sexlab SE, etc.). Converting the meshes and textures doesn't seem to have worked well though, because the face makeup is trying to appear but is not aligned with the CBBE SE Face Mesh. It appears in-game, but only as an ray of flickering color that extends from the PC to infinity. I think fixing this is possible for someone with more texture/CK experience than me, and I saw that the CK errors were mainly regarding meshes (ex. B1lisario's UNP addon for example), but I don't have the experience to fix them. However, if you don't care about the makeup than the core features work pretty well (even the body tattoos in each transformation).

Edit: Additionally, CBBE SE will not have belly scaling (node no longer exists, has been superceded by racemenu morphs), but this isn't a deal breaker to me.

10 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Probably not at this point. I want to focus more on finishing the stories than adding new features.

Send me the text lines you would like to add in a private message.. maybe I can add them to the mod itself?

Thanks. I'll copy the script off Github and write in some of the lines, then send the text document to you. 

ScreenShot0.thumb.png.1a963b6c92126c10bb9cf1c17525d5be.pngUpdate: I got a screenshot of what I'm experiencing happen with the overlays, it almost looks like it's applying the overlays in the wrong location and that's causing the weirdness that shows as the projected-up face artifact (in the correct color interestingly). I think it might be a SlaveTats/Overlays problem not a hormones problem, as the same problem occurred after replacing the textures w/ones from the SlaveTats-Makeup package and simply applying the overlays manually. So as far as I can tell, the SE port works, it's just a face overlays limitation.

UPDATE: Most definitely a SlaveTats problem, not a Hormones problem. Flickering overlays are a regular occurance, and I don't see any way to fix it before racemenu just fixes face overlays and Slavetats gets an update. Meshes though, are definitely broken (Selecting Bimbo Race causes instant CTD while in Racemenu, previous reports of Dremoras/Honey causing CTD and CK errors say as much). Other than those, everything else seems to be working, tested succubus transformation too, drained levels from M'aiq and had spell effect show up correctly.

I love this mod! Can I ask a question though? Is there a way to change the default clolor of pink for lips, eyes and nails to something else? I am playing as bimbo and I also have YPS-Fashion. Maybe change some lines in a script just for personal use of course like what Nails your script picks while having YPS or if you give an option to be able to change makeup in later versions or whatever. But anyway if no one can help its fine. It's just that I play as a goth bimbo and pink kinda ruins my vibe :P  but I guess beggars can't be choosers. Either way no biggie, just saying. Great mod again.

5 hours ago, Sorrow_421 said:

I love this mod! Can I ask a question though? Is there a way to change the default clolor of pink for lips, eyes and nails to something else? I am playing as bimbo and I also have YPS-Fashion. Maybe change some lines in a script just for personal use of course like what Nails your script picks while having YPS or if you give an option to be able to change makeup in later versions or whatever. But anyway if no one can help its fine. It's just that I play as a goth bimbo and pink kinda ruins my vibe :P  but I guess beggars can't be choosers. Either way no biggie, just saying. Great mod again.

If you go into RaceMenu, you can block YPS from using its makeup overlays by selecting any other facial overlay or tattoo in the "Face" category, then putting them all to transparent. Basically, YPS can't use an occupied facial overlay slot, even if it's invisible. Of course, that means that you can't use YPS makeup whatsoever, and you'll have to use something that can be selected from the "Makeup" category (I use YevMods - Makeup Pack). It's unfortunate, but this way you can select any makeup colours you want; I personally don't care for the shades of pink called into play for the bimbo transformation, and this is the only way that I know of to block them. 

I don't know if it's possible to do anything about the nails, though. 

2 hours ago, LinksSword said:

how rare is it to run into a random outcast? how often do they spawn? i seen one randomly spawn in the forest area but he is gone now.

Once you played this mod for a while you tend to know where they spawn. Often near altars or guardian stones. You can also see them as mercenaries as well that go to towns and collect missions from the mission boards if you have that mod installed. 

14 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Once you played this mod for a while you tend to know where they spawn. Often near altars or guardian stones. You can also see them as mercenaries as well that go to towns and collect missions from the mission boards if you have that mod installed. 

is it the notice board? you were referring to? i like the idea of a random outcast being in the city at a certain time.

I don't even know if it would be possible but wouldn't it be cool if at the final stage of being a bimbo any armor you are wearing changes to a pink color or something like that? Is there even a mod that allows for different color armor? "perhaps under a texture folder as an alternative that can be crafted idk" and with that can it even be used with modded armor? 

Something like this does exist https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56420?tab=files you would have to make the changes yourself to get the armor to work.  Neat mod but not sure if worth the trouble of setting it up.

On 7/17/2019 at 4:29 PM, LinksSword said:

I don't even know if it would be possible but wouldn't it be cool if at the final stage of being a bimbo any armor you are wearing changes to a pink color or something like that? Is there even a mod that allows for different color armor? "perhaps under a texture folder as an alternative that can be crafted idk" and with that can it even be used with modded armor? 

Something like this does exist https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56420?tab=files you would have to make the changes yourself to get the armor to work.  Neat mod but not sure if worth the trouble of setting it up.

Unfortunately, I have ran into a snag with my spare time and I haven't been able to work on my mods much since the end of May, so I will still focus on stories and quests instead of new features.

On 7/10/2019 at 9:10 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

I have a few that i added myself you could add to the main file maybe? whatever is interesting.

3rd person:

"You love wearing high heels"

"You love swaying your butt."

"Pleasure is all that matters now bimbo"

"You need to find a hot hunk to fuck you."

"Go and blow some cocks now."

"You need to find a hot hunk to fuck you."

"Show off your body, turn off your brain."

"You would rather suck a dick." (Holding sword)

"You need cum loaded in your ass."  (in combat)

"Running is making you feel hot and sticky." (running)

"Running makes your legs feel weak." (running)

"Running may ruin your precious manicure, you should stop." (running) If some condition could be made for a message like this to only show when you get the long nail.

"Your tits need to be sucked or pinched." (tripping)

"Your pussy is eager to be filled.. So badly." (tripping)

"Your ass needs to be filled now." (tripping)

"You fantasize about your ass being filled with semen" (combat clumsy hands)

"Your dainty hands feel so weak and tingly." (combat clumsy hands)

1st person:

"Pleasure is all that like, matters to me"

"I can't wait to find a hunk to fuck!"

"I totally love wearing high heels."

"I'm totally hot! *Giggling*"

"I love to sway my booty around *Giggle*"

"Thinking like.. hurts my brain and stuff." 

"I should totally like.. flash my stuff at some boys!"

"I would rather suck dick." (Holding sword)

"I need someone to blow a load in my ass." (in combat)

"Oooh my titties are jiggling!" (running)

"I feel so hot and sweaty mmm.." (running)

"My legs feel totally weak." (running)

"All this running is like.. making me so horny." (running)

"I don't wanna run. it's like, gonna ruin my manicure." (running) If some condition could be made for a message like this to only show when you get the long nail.

"My puss puss needs to be filled so bad!" (tripping)

"My booty needs cock." (tripping)

"My boobies need to be sucked on." (tripping)

"Mmm..  I could use a cock in my ass." (combat clumsy hands)

"I need to find someone to carry all my stuff." (combat clumsy hands)

"Mmm..  my pussy feel so wet." (combat clumsy hands)

There are more i could think of but this is what i had added in from my psc file. I also changed the bimbo arousal 80% for 3rd person to Debug.Notification("I'm like totally so horny!")

I'm running YPS and Hormones, became a bimbo, got the message that my makeup couldn't be changed. All good so far. The problem is that my makeup and nail polish was smudged at the time it was locked, and now that persists causing debuffs from YPS. So maybe if there was a way to get a makeover from an outcast or something that would fit into the theme.

In the short term though, if I just remove the bimbo curse fix my makeup and reacquire the curse, would that be enough to fix it? Is that possible given that I've gotten the message that I'm now permanently a bimbo?

On a separate note, when I became a bimbo I also became a futa as expected but when I became a succubus I lost my futa trait. Is that the expected behavior?

19 hours ago, foreveraloneguy said:

I'm running YPS and Hormones, became a bimbo, got the message that my makeup couldn't be changed. All good so far. The problem is that my makeup and nail polish was smudged at the time it was locked, and now that persists causing debuffs from YPS. So maybe if there was a way to get a makeover from an outcast or something that would fit into the theme.

In the short term though, if I just remove the bimbo curse fix my makeup and reacquire the curse, would that be enough to fix it? Is that possible given that I've gotten the message that I'm now permanently a bimbo?

On a separate note, when I became a bimbo I also became a futa as expected but when I became a succubus I lost my futa trait. Is that the expected behavior?

When you become a succubus you loose the penis. But you can use a spell to get it back. 

The bimbo curse should apply new makeup each night regardless long before it becomes permanent. Also once it is permanent there is no going back. I did manage to have my make up change colour from the pink to a better looking colour before it became permanent and this worked because I applied it right before midnight and made sure it never smuged. Now she has red lips and nails with black eyeshadow. 

I like Bimbo, but, why not instead of the make up, (especially if you have yps like many do I think) Make it an enhanced addiction to look pretty, so a Bimbo really does not take it well if they do not refresh make up every day, and let the shit hit the fan if it smudges!!! Like stop hitting me I have to fix my lipstick you beast!! Until things like that are done they suffer penalties for it?
On another note, Bimbo's are for all intents pretty hampered as adventurers, so why not a special ability?

The Bimbo Dance
Causes a Dance scene
Area Effect? Maybe based on speech 

Those effected get really horny and calm down from fighting as a result they all want to have sex instead, mainly with the Bimbo but hell you will do!!!

Could set in MCM the ability and even maximum effected or scene chances really sky is the limit there? Including maybe max uses per day, or if effectiveness is based on the Bimbo's arousal?

Requirements must be affected by the Bimbo Curse to gain the ability

10 hours ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

I like Bimbo, but, why not instead of the make up, (especially if you have yps like many do I think) Make it an enhanced addiction to look pretty, so a Bimbo really does not take it well if they do not refresh make up every day, and let the shit hit the fan if it smudges!!! Like stop hitting me I have to fix my lipstick you beast!! Until things like that are done they suffer penalties for it?
On another note, Bimbo's are for all intents pretty hampered as adventurers, so why not a special ability?

The Bimbo Dance
Causes a Dance scene
Area Effect? Maybe based on speech 

Those effected get really horny and calm down from fighting as a result they all want to have sex instead, mainly with the Bimbo but hell you will do!!!

Could set in MCM the ability and even maximum effected or scene chances really sky is the limit there? Including maybe max uses per day, or if effectiveness is based on the Bimbo's arousal?

Requirements must be affected by the Bimbo Curse to gain the ability

The Bimbo actually does get some special abilities, but they're not documented well.  At a certain point, you get access to healing spells even if you didn't before.  The intent is that you're just a weak, helpless little girl who can't get anything done without help, and if you try you're just going to screw it up.

(It turns out this is kinda a fetish of its' own - look up 'Healsluts' if you get a chance.  It's mostly an MMO thing, but applies here.)

so what about this? just to add a little more consequence to being a bimbo with the mod not being able to refuse sexual advances from npcs, It could be a random event that happens when you talk to a npc, sorta like the cursed loot comments that force npcs to want you to give them a blowjob and if you refuse they either leave you alone or belt you or fuck you, 

So with this idea the more bimbofied the player becomes the more mind broken and sex addicted they are which is obviously already a think since your character will bag when aroused, The more your bimbo hormones are higher the more likely you are to not refuse any sexual offers, And this could increase the higher the bimbo hormones are to the point when you are at max 100 you will never refuse sex ever.  A forced dialogue of random choice would appear and you would click it.

Another feature like how you beg for sex when aroused npcs might confront you to have sex and if you are aroused or highly bimbofied you can't refuse their services.

3 hours ago, LinksSword said:

so what about this? just to add a little more consequence to being a bimbo with the mod not being able to refuse sexual advances from npcs, It could be a random event that happens when you talk to a npc, sorta like the cursed loot comments that force npcs to want you to give them a blowjob and if you refuse they either leave you alone or belt you or fuck you, 

So with this idea the more bimbofied the player becomes the more mind broken and sex addicted they are which is obviously already a think since your character will bag when aroused, The more your bimbo hormones are higher the more likely you are to not refuse any sexual offers, And this could increase the higher the bimbo hormones are to the point when you are at max 100 you will never refuse sex ever.  A forced dialogue of random choice would appear and you would click it.

Another feature like how you beg for sex when aroused npcs might confront you to have sex and if you are aroused or highly bimbofied you can't refuse their services.

You can get orgies going with the mod Scent of Sex. You make the rules one setting has the ability to make it so the rule starts either random or on a set level of arousal.