11 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Ah this is probably why when Sanguine changes my hair colour to red like the other Alicias it goes back to being blond when I am a bimbo at midnight. 

I also think that when Sanguine forces the player to change into a woman during the Truth quest the yps permanent potion of feminization should also be force fed to the player instead of calling for the racemenu. OR use the script from yps. 

This would stop players from changing sex back to being a man after the quest. 

The truth quest, is that part of hormones ? do you mean that once given the potion of feminization, there would be no way to undo it (like giving a deadra heart to change back). or very permanent like you can't do any thing (doing a quest to swap genders) ?

6 minutes ago, wardrake said:

The truth quest, is that part of hormones ? do you mean that once given the potion of feminization, there would be no way to undo it (like giving a deadra heart to change back). or very permanent like you can't do any thing (doing a quest to swap genders) ?

The Truth quest is in SD+. 

So when Sanguine changes you to an Alicia it makes it permanent much like the bimbo curse.

Love the Mod, I can't play Sexrim without this mod.

Did you ever think of trying to implement something like the striptease collar from Cursed Loot? I think its effects would fit into the Bimbo play. She is a Bimbo, when putting on her armor maybe she didn't quite get it on perfect due to the thoughts of sex running rampant through her mind. So in combat items with keywords Armor might fall off because they come "unbuckled".  This of course then adds to her aroused state because now she is naked in front of people which could lead to more fun. 

Also, what about something that (if possible) invisibly blocks armor every now and then when the Bimbo is getting dressed. She is putting her armor on and she starts thinking of the fun she had last night, or insert sexual thought here, and gets distracted. So, she is about to put her Bikini top Armor on and simply forgets. Walk out of her room, or just out of camp thinking she is all dressed, but she is missing an item or two.  Perhaps a quick little thought in the corner of her mind (screen) and then done when you close inventory or so, the / an item is unequipped and you just don't know unless you play in 3rd person of course.

Don't know if the 2nd is doable, but the first is of course since it's in CD, just with a bimbo you wouldn't need the collar on to have the effect?

Just thoughts I know you are busy with all your other mods and this one maintaining, updating and improving and I think it's and you are fricking great.

And just one question, I don't know if this is right, but when you become a bimbo it says to use the clean function in sexlab, do you mean Under Rebuild and Clean, the Clean function like we are going to uninstall sexlab, or do you mean like the sex act history on the main page of sexlab? I have been doing the rebuild and clean because i was too lazy to ask. But I guess I got over that.  Thanks in advance.

9 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

The Truth quest is in SD+. 

So when Sanguine changes you to an Alicia it makes it permanent much like the bimbo curse.

So where's this potion of feminization, same mod as SD+ ? or is that the potion ?

And is there a certain npc you need to talk to about the curse - forcibly blonde quest. I had completed it once, but now I think I was under the bimbo curse by honey, not just the sexchange curse. I seen in the update log that the dialog to Sexchange curse is not there. 

So as of right now the only thing complete of this mod is the Bimbo part of it. Nothing else is complete ?. Guess I'll have tp be patient till then. Each if the curse's should have their own start, different from the other

8 hours ago, wardrake said:

So where's this potion of feminization, same mod as SD+ ? or is that the potion ?

And is there a certain npc you need to talk to about the curse - forcibly blonde quest. I had completed it once, but now I think I was under the bimbo curse by honey, not just the sexchange curse. I seen in the update log that the dialog to Sexchange curse is not there. 

So as of right now the only thing complete of this mod is the Bimbo part of it. Nothing else is complete ?. Guess I'll have tp be patient till then. Each if the curse's should have their own start, different from the other

YPS has 2 potions of feminisation. The first one (potion of feminisation) forces you to become female. The second one (potion of permanent feminisation) forces you to become female then locks your gender so you cannot ever become male. They're debug items available through console commands or the AddItemMenu mod.

Personally I wouldn't force yps's natural hair colour change upon a bimbo because it's nice to watch a recovering bimbo slowly begin to regain her old identity (even if her arousal rate does keep getting reset back to 10 for some buggy reason).

13 hours ago, wardrake said:

Oh sorry The potions are in the YPS immersive piercings mod. They are debug items mainly for a quest the author was working on. I found them by accident and took a look at the effects and script. 

16 hours ago, Balgin said:

YPS has 2 potions of feminisation. The first one (potion of feminisation) forces you to become female. The second one (potion of permanent feminisation) forces you to become female then locks your gender so you cannot ever become male. They're debug items available through console commands or the AddItemMenu mod.

Personally I wouldn't force yps's natural hair colour change upon a bimbo because it's nice to watch a recovering bimbo slowly begin to regain her old identity (even if her arousal rate does keep getting reset back to 10 for some buggy reason).

But doesn't yps hair color fade out over time? if you are not a bimbo of course.

Color does fade out over time, as long as you haven't reached 14 days of Bimbo-ism. Past 14 days though, even the current version locks your hair color as blonde (I think it's just a daily refreshed dye with a reset hair length to the transformation's max allowed length) and locks the makeup in place. The makeup I don't really have a problem with the current method, I personally think a permanent natural hair color change is easier to write of as "Daedric Magic" than a permanently fixed hair length (especially since sanguine essentially does this in SD+). Plus, this would allow for slave hair shaving in SD+ to still show up as well.

I was thinking about doing a self-port of this mod to SSE. Generally, porting is very easy but Lover's Lab mods tend to be a bit more complicated with the dependencies and scripting, so has anyone have any luck with a SSE port? I'm specifically looking to try out the sex change curse, and I do see that the requirement for it, ConsoleUtils was also ported awhile back.

6 hours ago, bernardtp said:

I was thinking about doing a self-port of this mod to SSE. Generally, porting is very easy but Lover's Lab mods tend to be a bit more complicated with the dependencies and scripting, so has anyone have any luck with a SSE port? I'm specifically looking to try out the sex change curse, and I do see that the requirement for it, ConsoleUtils was also ported awhile back.

If that's all that's required (along with racemenu), it should be okay with new references I think. However, the Bimbo/Succubus Curse may not work well do to the lack of enabled Face Overlays, which means YPS makeup (and I think hair) will not show up. IDK if this would break the game, I'd disable it in the MCM just in case.

1 hour ago, w234aew said:

If that's all that's required (along with racemenu), it should be okay with new references I think. However, the Bimbo/Succubus Curse may not work well do to the lack of enabled Face Overlays, which means YPS makeup (and I think hair) will not show up. IDK if this would break the game, I'd disable it in the MCM just in case.

The mod works with YPS Fashion if it detects it but it will ignore YPS events if it is not installed.

That will not break anything.. just make things a little less fun.

50 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The mod works with YPS Fashion if it detects it but it will ignore YPS events if it is not installed.

Agreed. I actually haven't checked, but does the non-YPS hair color change (the one built into the mod) still work without face overlays? If it does, then I think the SSE conversion tracker will need to be updated (the only thing missing for an SSE hormones would just be the face overlays/makeup, as SSE slavetats already exists too, and I remember seeing at least one Dialogues SE port).

4 hours ago, w234aew said:

3 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I see. I wasn't planning on using YPS but I'll look into that as well. If I do decide to do it, I'll be back.

Also, if it's of any help, here's a link to ConsoleUtils SSE:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/24858

1 minute ago, LinksSword said:

Wait i didn't know outcast could also be mercenaries? 

She even had the generic "theres been word of some trouble nearby i'm on my way" 

20190703002946_1.jpg

There is a weird bug where not only outcasts are part of certain factions but they are also non Dremoras as well.

It came from an attempt at having traveling outcasts. I haven't been able to fix that yet.

Is this dead now? was looking for help with the spells. I try to disable them and they dont go away. i have to manually go into the console to remove them. In later saves with the option turned off and both spells removed. The option turns back on and both spells are added back. 

1 hour ago, midnightwho said:

Is this dead now? was looking for help with the spells. I try to disable them and they dont go away. i have to manually go into the console to remove them. In later saves with the option turned off and both spells removed. The option turns back on and both spells are added back. 

The mod is not dead. I was just busy over the past two moths that's all. 

I assume you talk about the spells added for high and low sex activity?

They are automatically every day if they are missing. I didn't include a way to turn them off. I will add that to the list.

12 hours ago, Sorrow_421 said:

So uhhhh... How do I use Immersive Hair Growth and Styling  with the bimbo feature? I don't see any changes in the MCM Menu of Hormones or YPS Fasion. It would be nice if someone clarified how they work together.

There is no MCM option.

If you have YPS Fashion installed, Hormones will use its features to make the Bimbo curse more immersive.

if it is not installed, Hormones will fall back on its own (inferior) features.

I played with this mod a lot of days, and still can't understand how BodyWeight management is working. Can anyone plz explain it to me?
I set "Weight modifier" to -1 (like default) and after some sex acts PC's weight begin to drop from 80 to 77 to 73 to 66, when tits and butt are growing 0.8 to 1 to 1.2 ... and then BOOM!!! Weight becomes 05 and tits are still 1.2! Excuse me what the fuck?) And it happens every time.
I like this mod very much, but I can't use it with "Mortal weapons & armor"'s refit system, cause of this absolutely unpredictable weight behavior. And no, I dont want to turn this nice weight feature off. It's taking important place in my build and gameplay

Quick question for you, DBF. Is there any chance of, in a future update, getting an .ini file as part of the mod where we can make changes to the text for the bimbo thoughts and message boxes? I saw the post where you explained how to make edits to the .psc file and recompile them in the Creation Kit, but I'm not really confident in my ability to get that set up and running properly (at least not in any reasonable amount of time). I've got some ideas for brainwashing messages I'd like to add for my character, and I know that Slaverun Reloaded has a file like that where you can change the titles your character earns throughout the quests; I'm not sure if that sort of thing is possible for Hormones as well. 

Thanks again for your ongoing work on the mod. 

On 7/3/2019 at 10:55 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

The mod is not dead. I was just busy over the past two moths that's all. 

I assume you talk about the spells added for high and low sex activity?

They are automatically every day if they are missing. I didn't include a way to turn them off. I will add that to the list.

apologies for the crass wording. just wasn't sure if the mod was still being updated since SE was out. Anyway the two spells i meant were "masturbate" and "undress"

I thought I'd share news of my endeavors with Special Edition here. I managed to get Hormones (May 2019) running on SE, along with SlaveTatsEventsBridge 01b (the one packaged with SD+). Some notes on each:

1. SlavetatsEventsBridge seems to work just fine with SlaveTats SE. It applied the tattoos to the body for the Bimbo Transformation fine, and I believe it also applied the nails correctly.

2. Hormones

a.) Positives: Core functionality works! I haven't tested the Succubus Transformation (PSQ is questionable in SE for me compatibility wise), but the Bimbo Transformation works surprisingly well. Face overlays (makeup) don't show up, but the body Tattoos, nails, and hair color change do! I think it's because hormone's built-in  hair color changer isn't based on NIOverride face overlays, unlike YPS (I didn't even bother trying that, it's all face overlays I think so without tweaks it won't work). So unless the makeup is a deal breaker, this works. I also remember reading about a way to use VioLens to re-enable face overlays, so I might try that to see if the makeup will work. I don't think belly scaling will work for CBBE SE (no belly node), but breast/butt will probably work.

b.) Negatives: Haven't interacted with Honey/Outcasts yet, but the CK threw up a lot of mesh errors (even after using NIF optimizer/converter) for both Dremora hairs and the UNP-SOS addon, so I think the meshes need more detailed updating for any long-term release.

I'm not running an ENB, but I'm on Skyrim SE 1.5.62 (stopped steam from updating SE to maintain compatibility with IFPV SE), SKSE 2.0.12, SSE Engine Fixes 3.0.7, and the SE equivalent to each of Hormone's requirements in Oldrim (SOS, SkyUI, Racemenu, FNIS, XPMSE, etc.).