I have been enjoying this so far but, (yeah most hate buts, but mine is tight and cute always a good thing...)

I have a lot, I mean ALOT of orgasms in game, from sex yes, but also Shout like a Virgin procs, Boobgasms from MME, Milking Machines, Toys, Succubus Lure, and I think even from just standing around doing nothing? So I thought setting the Red Tint Slider to .1 (the lowest amount? At least I think it is the lowest all the way left but not at 0) would allow for some slowness of the Red Glow. It seems I orgasm a lot, did I say that already? Cause in less than 2 Game Days I am looking pretty Red/Pink compared to when I started.

So is there a way to slow it down even more? Or reset it? (Yeah I could stop having sex, but stop orgasms would be almost, actually most likely impossible, especially for a whole day, unless I slept for 24 hours but then I bet I would orgasm in my sleep...or SD+ would kick off and well...I would orgasm...

21 minutes ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

I have been enjoying this so far but, (yeah most hate buts, but mine is tight and cute always a good thing...)

I have a lot, I mean ALOT of orgasms in game, from sex yes, but also Shout like a Virgin procs, Boobgasms from MME, Milking Machines, Toys, Succubus Lure, and I think even from just standing around doing nothing? So I thought setting the Red Tint Slider to .1 (the lowest amount? At least I think it is the lowest all the way left but not at 0) would allow for some slowness of the Red Glow. It seems I orgasm a lot, did I say that already? Cause in less than 2 Game Days I am looking pretty Red/Pink compared to when I started.

So is there a way to slow it down even more? Or reset it? (Yeah I could stop having sex, but stop orgasms would be almost, actually most likely impossible, especially for a whole day, unless I slept for 24 hours but then I bet I would orgasm in my sleep...or SD+ would kick off and well...I would orgasm...

The improvements I am working on should help with that, but I am still in deep testing stages (my character currently looks red as a lobster).

Until then, an alternative is to replace Red by more of a tan option, light brown or even grey usually does the trick. That way your character will look darker without looking bright red.

21 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The improvements I am working on should help with that, but I am still in deep testing stages (my character currently looks red as a lobster).

Until then, an alternative is to replace Red by more of a tan option, light brown or even grey usually does the trick. That way your character will look darker without looking bright red.

cool I'll do that, cause at the moment I have maybe another day before I too am in my case bright pink.

Is it intended that the hair growth as a Bimbo stops after three or four giant spurts? If so, I think it should keep going.

But it would be more fun if it took your current length into account and happened more gradually instead of instantly going from, say a bob to down to your armpits over night. The latest version of YPS does something like that in its “Follower of Dibella” quest and it feels much more natural (if way too fast compared to the Bimbo curse).

I would also like to suggest keeping the accelerated hair growth as a "perk" after getting cured, but at a slower speed. Maybe one stage every two or three game days.

Not sure if it is addressed in the newer versions but the dremora outcasts in dungeons use fists or weapons they can pick up off the floor. Sometimes by the time I get to them they have been killed by the monsters inside. 

I have also noticed even though I turn off the colour change for the skin and hair it will slowly over time change colour. I don't mind this on human type characters but my dunmer looks kind of odd with pink skin. Even switching to a darker colour doesn't help. 

22 minutes ago, bury02128 said:

No, I don't  ?

There are console commands that you can use to remove vampirism and the like, may work for Succubus as well...

~

help Hormones 4 or help Succubus 4

page up, until you find Succubus Effect (no idea what it would be called am only assuming Succubus would be in it

then I think it is

player.dispel (effect ID)

6 hours ago, midnightwho said:

i keep getting attacked automatically from dremora outcasts. any reason why? i dont attack them and even as a new character and spawning one in or finding one, they instantly go to attack me

It could be a faction issue or another mod forcing Dremora race members to be more aggressive.

Are the Outcasts from Kynesgrove and Dragon Bridge attacking you as well?

9 hours ago, midnightwho said:

i keep getting attacked automatically from dremora outcasts. any reason why? i dont attack them and even as a new character and spawning one in or finding one, they instantly go to attack me

Did you start the game as a Vigilant of Stendar? 

If so then you will be Attacked On Sight by the Dremora. 

11 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Did you start the game as a Vigilant of Stendar? 

If so then you will be Attacked On Sight by the Dremora. 

no. i started as a warlocks thrall. but thank you for that information as well. i literally just left the cave and he came down the mountain to attack me. i didnt even take out weapons or hit him at all yet. 

18 hours ago, midnightwho said:

no. i started as a warlocks thrall. but thank you for that information as well. i literally just left the cave and he came down the mountain to attack me. i didnt even take out weapons or hit him at all yet. 

Yes that Dremora Outcast is hostile. He lives above the cave entrance. Some of the random npc outcasts are always hostile depending on where they are. Not sure why but I kind of like it that way. 

Kind of hoping in future updates they are not so obvious or have some hidden as prostitutes in cities or on the Red Wave maybe.  

Is there something special one needs to specifically enable for the bimbo curse to have an effect on the player's hair? In all the times I have been afflicted with the curse, I have never seen it do anything to the hair at all. I keep seeing references to color change and length change yet it's not something I have seen yet.

The other aspects seem to work fine, as the character's proportions change with the stages and the skin tone darkens (sometimes; haven't figured out why this works sometimes and not others) but the hair changes continue to elude me.

Regarding progressing the succubus transformation, I had an idea. Dremora attacking the PC in their sleep. Or, you know, after the sleep cycle is finished. Classic "sex demon attacking mortal in their dreams." Maybe even have a visual effect to make it more dreamlike. I dunno. And maybe make it so the more the PC's SexLab perversion stat is, the more likely an attack is to happen. Just an idea I wanted to throw out there.

9 hours ago, Ildon said:

Is there something special one needs to specifically enable for the bimbo curse to have an effect on the player's hair? In all the times I have been afflicted with the curse, I have never seen it do anything to the hair at all. I keep seeing references to color change and length change yet it's not something I have seen yet.

The other aspects seem to work fine, as the character's proportions change with the stages and the skin tone darkens (sometimes; haven't figured out why this works sometimes and not others) but the hair changes continue to elude me.

You need YPS-Immersive piercings for hair growth. It works along side this mod very well. 

Version 2.0.9 is out with these changes:

• Added: Set up foundation for Hormones 3.0 system 
  • Added: Default Hormones using skin colors to 'off' to prevent changes when first creating a character. 
  • Added: MCM menu initialization issues 
  • Added: Add compatibility with Sexlab Inflation Framework (thanks Bane Master) 
  • Added: Display selected status for racial registration / giants toggles 
  • Added: Move ‘set sexchange curse’ to right panel in menu 
  • Added: Force ‘allow’ when selecting ‘set curse’ 
  • Added: Make bimbo curse more immersive with YPS fashion compatibility  
  • Added: Set gender in YPS fashion on sex change and set shape events  
  • Added: Prevent Bimbo curse when enslaved by SD+  
  • Fixed: YPS Fashion mod event for 'shave head is not triggered  
  • Fixed: Make sure skin/hair color does not change when option is turned off 
  • Fixed: Force set sex change curse didn’t work 
  • Fixed: SchlongMax value keep reseting on load 

Note that this version may break more things than it fixes them!

I started a deep rewrite of the hormonal mechanics of the mod and while I made sure the mod is still playable and doesn't behave too weirdly, it is very possible it requires a lot of tuning.

You will find I removed a few sliders and added a lot more. These hormonal modifiers will drive most of the mod eventually.

The idea is that if you set them to 0, you will disable all effects related to a certain hormone (pigmentation mod = 0 means no color changes).

Not all hormones have an effect at this point. The only ones I am using right now are:

• growth (for node changes)
  • pigmentation (for color changes)

Other hormones are incremented but not used yet.

This will set the stage for the next version of the mod, version 3.0, with full hormonal effects.

9 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

• Added: Default Hormones using skin colors to 'off' to prevent changes when first creating a character. 

I started a deep rewrite of the hormonal mechanics of the mod and while I made sure the mod is still playable and doesn't behave too weirdly, it is very possible it requires a lot of tuning.

You will find I removed a few sliders and added a lot more. These hormonal modifiers will drive most of the mod eventually.

The idea is that if you set them to 0, you will disable all effects related to a certain hormone (pigmentation mod = 0 means no color changes).

Not all hormones have an effect at this point. The only ones I am using right now are:

This will set the stage for the next version of the mod, version 3.0, with full hormonal effects.

are skin color fixed ? or still no face color

12 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

it's nice to see update :) It's a shame only that you still not support sexlab separate orgasm :( ,, or?

I am not using Separate Orgasms in my mods list, as I am trying to keep only the minimal amount of scripted mods necessary. So testing for that one will be difficult.

The issue with the face and body being colored at different rates should still be there. I have no idea what is causing it and how to fix it.

Just now, DeepBlueFrog said:

I am not using Separate Orgasms in my mods list, as I am trying to keep only the minimal amount of scripted mods necessary. So testing for that one will be difficult.

The issue with the face and body being colored at different rates should still be there. I have no idea what is causing it and how to fix it.

I can paste You simple code that i'm using, is only few small difference between std sexlab and slso events.