Schlongs value change after load save it become

and i have set at 1.4 and save the reload

only Schlongs change to default value after load save

even i change global in tes5edit to Schlongs max to 1.4 and relaod save before installing mod

and i change value save then reaload and still back to default

2 hours ago, chevalierx said:

Schlongs value change after load save it become

and i have set at 1.4 and save the reload

only Schlongs change to default value after load save

even i change global in tes5edit to Schlongs max to 1.4 and relaod save before installing mod

and i change value save then reaload and still back to default

That’s already fixed in my Developement version and will be part of the next update.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't quite get it, do i turn off color change or leave it on for the bimbo curse, and i have YPS but i did not notice any integration happening with it, and how do you access the other features as a bimbo, like hair shaving, hair styles, you didnt go into detail about that, is it like a vendor or something? or is it suppose to be automatic?

Also my hair is black when i reload. I thought only the curses should cause hair color change.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry maybe i stupid, but i didn't' understand everything about sex change curse. Also i cant use mcm to use this curse (button don't want to push) . But i have used hentai creature spell to summon dremora, and after sex the curse begins and quest is to.  But where this dremora outcast? I have found one, but there was only sex and that's all. No dialogue about curse. Sorry for my English, its not my native lamguage. Honey has grey face bug idk why

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, KiraCura said:

is this getting ported to se?

Not any time soon. 

My spare time is limited and I prefer to spend it trying to finish quests in my mods first rather than chase random issues coming from porting the mod to SE.

6 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

That is a bug and as I found impossible to fix.

I added it to the list of things to look at next time I work on Hormones (https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/issues/630).

do you think its possible for someone else to port it? cuz like.. id be willing to try though of course i wont upload it anywhere unless you give explicit permission. 

but really i was wondering if it needed lots of editing to be ported or if you could follow a simple guide like.. porting mods for dummies

cuz.. thats what i was planning to try lol but i did want to ask first anyway just in case it wouldnt work that way. 

and again like i said. I wouldnt upload it anywhere. it would just be for myself unless you specifically wanted me to hand over the ported files so you can upload them or whatever else. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/13/2018 at 12:39 AM, LinksSword said:

I don't quite get it, do i turn off color change or leave it on for the bimbo curse, and i have YPS but i did not notice any integration happening with it, and how do you access the other features as a bimbo, like hair shaving, hair styles, you didnt go into detail about that, is it like a vendor or something? or is it suppose to be automatic?

Also my hair is black when i reload. I thought only the curses should cause hair color change.

Hey, i'm having the same black hair problem, even after i turned into blonde from bimbo curse. I tried changing hair to another color (red, green, blue) but still force-turned back to black. It's not happen after reload though, just wait for a while and my hair turned black. Currently i'm having succubus/bimbo/transgender curse turned on. Considering bimbo curse turned hair to blonde, could it be succubus/transgender curse the one that turned hair to black?

4 hours ago, goatse said:

Hey, i'm having the same black hair problem, even after i turned into blonde from bimbo curse. I tried changing hair to another color (red, green, blue) but still force-turned back to black. It's not happen after reload though, just wait for a while and my hair turned black. Currently i'm having succubus/bimbo/transgender curse turned on. Considering bimbo curse turned hair to blonde, could it be succubus/transgender curse the one that turned hair to black?

If you look in the Hormones settings there is an option to change colours skin and hair. It is black by default.

Not sure if this has been covered before... I turn off skin changes and hair changes, but yet they happen. A workaround is.... I activate the mod after I start a new game with my setup, Then quickly turn those options off in the MCM menu before the changes happen. Usually this works. The skin/hair changes seem to be janky b/c of the head vs body.

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, AlexTheFun said:

I think i found a problem when you become vampire your body should by white but i think hormone mods doesnt change the skin you wont get pale skin. Idk why

That could be something to do with the blush option under customisation. I often turn that off because it can effect overlays and also mess up body textures. Or so I have found. 

On 10/18/2018 at 7:53 PM, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Yes its in the MCM first menu scroll down to find options to change skin and hair colour. Make sure they are turned off. 

There is a bug that still applies color changes when the box is unchecked somehow. 

I haven't been able to track that one down yet.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm using sexlabhormones with YPSFashion integration.

On most playthroughs, when the bimbo curse starts, the hair color changes properly and the hair style & length changes daily (for 4 days?) as it's supposed to until it reaches the final custom length. The makeup also seems to apply properly, however it then fades away as per settings in YPS fashion. 

On ONE play through, once I reached the final day (day 4?) it reapplied the makeup AND automatically shaved pubic and armpit regions at the start of every day. Was this a glitch or is it how it's supposed to work normally, because it fits perfectly with how the bimbo curse should work once you've hit the last day.  I love that effect, and it really immerses you in the whole "cursed" aspect of the whole thing (even if you remove the makeup it's back the next day!). 

Note: I keep the skin color changes off in sexlab hormones and the bimbo body off, but leave hair color change on and body size changes on.

bug(?) report: I do notice that when I go into racemenu, it resets the hair color to the original hair color I had before the bimbo curse started. This also happens with Sanguinesdebauchery and the reddish hair color shift (another great effect). I don't know if there's anything you can do to prevent this? I wouldn't mind having the color code for the SD+ hair and the SLHormones Blond hair so I can just turn off hair color control temporarily and set it manually for now.