Basically what we started here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21927-req-added-effects-plugin-for-arousal/

*snip*

- Wetness effect / chance of rape if high levels of activity sustained

- addiction?
- fetish too?
:: if arousal high enough, can't help release?
(:: if no release for a while, perks for combat ( more frustrated and focused )
:: if regular release, perks for speech, mental ( more balanced ))

- Increase libido if certain conditions are met
:: naked / sex in public

- Consequences of high libido
:: chance of naked comment and rape regardless of clothing 
:: bonus if naked or cloth / not armor
:: high libido increases arousal rate
*snip*

To use your list.

In the end i want my characters to become so horny that they can't help masturbating/fucking the next best fuckable thing. Fight too much almost naked fornsworn? You get too horny to fight on and instead fuck 'em or, if they're already dead, get yourself off. If that would have added effects like drunk movement, stagger and camera blurring/shaking etc. i would seriously bake you a cake and send it to you where ever you live.

I downloaded this mod and am playing a redguard. Didn't start a new character and am running Hentai pregnancy mod, so far there has been no problems. I have this mod lower in the load order. If you want more information just let me know.  

Were you pregnant already when you started this mod?

That's the only issue I can think of since I am recording the shape of your character as a baseline, but since I am not doing anything to return you to that original shape, t should be fine.

My main concern is the effect of growth from this mod on top of growth from pregnancy. Hopefully that will not distort the shape too much.

No I wasn't pregnant, but became pregnant afterwards, a few times actually. There has been no major problems, slight distortion, (the belly distending oddly as if the baby really dropped) Other than that there has been no problems.

I do have a curiosity question, when I first read the description it said part of your future plans is to set up where there would be rape if too long without sexual encounters. Is that still your plan? I hope so, it seems more realistic for this mod.

To both comments - that is the plan.

Very high sexual activity will eventually grant you perks.... and will have consequences.

Out of control sex will be one of them... male players will tend to rape.. female players with masturbate in front of a nearby NPC and trigger another scene with them.

Guest kimbale

Basically what we started here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21927-req-added-effects-plugin-for-arousal/

*snip*

- addiction?
- fetish too?

*snip*

To use your list.

In the end i want my characters to become so horny that they can't help masturbating/fucking the next best fuckable thing. Fight too much almost naked fornsworn? You get too horny to fight on and instead fuck 'em or, if they're already dead, get yourself off. If that would have added effects like drunk movement, stagger and camera blurring/shaking etc. i would seriously bake you a cake and send it to you where ever you live.

I downloaded this mod and am playing a redguard. Didn't start a new character and am running Hentai pregnancy mod, so far there has been no problems. I have this mod lower in the load order. If you want more information just let me know.  

That's the only issue I can think of since I am recording the shape of your character as a baseline, but since I am not doing anything to return you to that original shape, t should be fine.

My main concern is the effect of growth from this mod on top of growth from pregnancy. Hopefully that will not distort the shape too much.

No I wasn't pregnant, but became pregnant afterwards, a few times actually. There has been no major problems, slight distortion, (the belly distending oddly as if the baby really dropped) Other than that there has been no problems.

I do have a curiosity question, when I first read the description it said part of your future plans is to set up where there would be rape if too long without sexual encounters. Is that still your plan? I hope so, it seems more realistic for this mod.

Very high sexual activity will eventually grant you perks.... and will have consequences.

Out of control sex will be one of them... male players will tend to rape.. female players with masturbate in front of a nearby NPC and trigger another scene with them.

Wohoo!!! Greeaaaat stuff! Been waiting for this since there was sex tracking in sexlab.

I'll update my whole skyrim tomorrow to test this (making a succubus char for it :D ).

PS.: I plan to work on female raping male animation(s), i would find that more appropriate (if using the word appropriate with anything on this site is viable :D ).

Ok, I did some testing and here are some interesting things I found:

1.  You can actually die of sex starvation. :shy:   I kept waiting through days until my health and stamina dropped to 0 and I dropped dead.
  2. The size increase in breasts / stomach / butt seem a bit disproportionate.  The breast gain was moderate, the stomach gain was minimal, but the gains in my posterior were enormous (see screenshots)
  3. There is a weird deformation after butt growth where the butt meets the back and the butt meets the thighs.  Not sure, but this may be in part to my CB++ settings which mod the butt and thighs a lot already.  I'll try a more neutral setting next time to see if that is the case.
  4. If you save the game with either a low or high body change, when you reload your game they are gone and you are back to your normal size until the next stroke of midnight.
  5. The color change with a Dark Elf is there, but not very noticeable.  In certain light, you can't even tell.  I guess it is supposed to be slight, so it might be in line with what you planned (once again, see screenshots).
  6. I'm not getting any notification regarding my current 'stats' nor can I find a way to prompt the system to show them (I get a basic notification at midnight though regarding how I feel - focused, balanced, voluptuous).

Otherwise, this is coming along nicely.  I really like the concept and features so far.

attachicon.gifRearView.jpg  attachicon.gifSideView.jpg

Thanks for the detailed report!

1- I will make sure that doesn't happen. I didn't think of the effect of 0 health :)

2- The butt size is indeed out of control. That's the kind of effect I was anticipating. I will need to tune that obviously :)

3- That's possible and difficult to predict / fix with all the possible body shapes available.

4- That's odd. I will have to check what is happening there. 

5- I noticed that too on mine. Color changes are too subtle right now. I have to increase them a little. I am working on a solution to make it easier to control.

6- That's the only notification I left. Everything else is in the Trace log. 

*snip*

- addiction?
- fetish too?

*snip*

To use your list.

Wohoo!!! Greeaaaat stuff! Been waiting for this since there was sex tracking in sexlab.

I'll update my whole skyrim tomorrow to test this (making a succubus char for it :D ).

PS.: I plan to work on female raping male animation(s), i would find that more appropriate (if using the word appropriate with anything on this site is viable :D ).

If you can make that animation SexLab compatible, I will gladly include it as a female rapist option.

Guest kimbale

*snip*

- addiction?
- fetish too?

*snip*

To use your list.

If you can make that animation SexLab compatible, I will gladly include it as a female rapist option.

That is the plan, i wanted it for Submit, but thought other mods could use it too. I mean, my female characters have probably killed hundreds of beefy bandits in melee, but just grappling the last of them and ride him til she cums isn't possible. I mean, if i use the submit grapple, my char has to put on her strap on first and than bangs the guy up his butt - submissive, yeah, but where is the pleasure for the dominant party in that? /rant

Eh.  I like the basic idea, but the requirements are too steep for me.  I gotta screw daily or I'll turn into a blue skeleton?  No thanks.  Now, if the timescale were adjustable through an MCM menu, that might be of more interest.  I'd probably set it to, say, once a week. 

The parameters will eventually be adjustable with MCM.

What will be doable is say, set the decrease factor very very low, so that you will be able to go on for a few days before seeing any noticeable change.

That said, if you are having sexual encounters only once a week in game time, it will take a very long time before you can notice any change at all, so this mod may not be that useful in your case.

1- I will make sure that doesn't happen. I didn't think of the effect of 0 health :)

2- The butt size is indeed out of control. That's the kind of effect I was anticipating. I will need to tune that obviously :)

3- That's possible and difficult to predict / fix with all the possible body shapes available.

5- I noticed that too on mine. Color changes are too subtle right now. I have to increase them a little. I am working on a solution to make it easier to control.

I tried a generic CBBE preset and still had the same result with the butt size looking a little off with the rest of the body (depending on how you're moving, it looks like a butt prosthetic that's strapped on).  I actually think the butt size isn't bad (love the way it shakes with tbbp), but maybe the surrounding areas (thighs, waste, etc.) need to be tweaked to smooth it out?  Not sure if that makes sense - I haven't played around with modifying body shapes outside of just tweaking Bodyslide (yet), so I'm not sure what is possible.

I tried a generic CBBE preset and still had the same result with the butt size looking a little off with the rest of the body (depending on how you're moving, it looks like a butt prosthetic that's strapped on).  I actually think the butt size isn't bad (love the way it shakes with tbbp), but maybe the surrounding areas (thighs, waste, etc.) need to be tweaked to smooth it out?  Not sure if that makes sense - I haven't played around with modifying body shapes outside of just tweaking Bodyslide (yet), so I'm not sure what is possible.

I looked at the code and the butt growth factor was way off (remains of a testing value that I did not revert back to a normal range).

I think I fixed by skin color issues and tweaked the growth of body parts.

I will test this version a little more tomorrow and post an update. 

I want to make sure the skin color doesn't turn black from too many changes (that happened a couple of times in testing).

Started yesterday, I'm glad sexlab is still so active.

Any plans for adding potions and magical effects to the list of options? If you can actually pull off body morphing in a proper dynamic way you would have gold on your hands.

No pan on potions or spells yet but the thought crossed my mind.

Maybe in future versions if I can get this first phase more stable.

That said, I already feel like i struck gold :)

The script I have to change skin layers in-game opens the door to other mods such as sun tan, aging, dirt on face after mining, glowing tattoos, dynamic cuts.

These options have been around for a while but they are hard to get at. 

Hopefully, we can get closer to these mods now - all it takes is some time and less effort than before.

Any volunteer?

I made some progress towards fixing the first version of this mod. See the second post in the thread for updates on what is coming up.

I still have to limit the range of color changes to keep the skin from turning black (the new parameters are a lot more sensitive than direct RGB manipulation).

I may have an update out tonight if things go well.

Guest kimbale

The script I have to change skin layers in-game opens the door to other mods such as sun tan, aging, dirt on face after mining, glowing tattoos, dynamic cuts.

Hopefully, we can get closer to these mods now - all it takes is some time and less effort than before.

Any volunteer?

:o That is awesome... But i have too many ideas for mods and stuff i already work on. I want my tsaesci to grow scales over time now... I'll take a look at the scripts though, i'll surely learn something.

Version 0.2 is out with these changes:

- Better updates of skin color (using Hue, Saturation, Light instead of RGB - Skin color is preserved.. only Light parameter is changed.)

- Fixed buggy growth parameters: Lowered butt growth factor / Increased breast growth factor

- Capped changes to health, stamina and magicka between 1/2 and 2.0 times their base values (to prevent them from killing or overpowering player)

- Capture initial HSL values
:: Make sure L parameter doesn't go too dark (min 2/3 or original value - max 1.0)
- Add a 'undress' spell

I would still consider it experimental, so proceed with caution :)

Any volunteer?

:o That is awesome... But i have too many ideas for mods and stuff i already work on. I want my tsaesci to grow scales over time now... I'll take a look at the scripts though, i'll surely learn something.

I summarized the idea for the script in a blog post.

Look for the larger script in the Hormones mod for a full version, with additional functions to handle RGB to HSL conversion and to assign colors with absolute values, relative increments and with a target color to converge back to.

I may spin off these utility functions in a separate script as a modder resource once they are stable enough.

I have yet to test v2.0, but when you get to fleshing out color changes, the luminance/light and hue should be kept at a relatively low change and the saturation at a higher change (less saturation for cooler bodies, and more for warmer bodies). The hue would be tricky to shift because (if starting at an orange-ish based flesh tone) while a little to the left will get a redder color, shifting to the right will have to pass through yellow and green before it goes bluish--which might not be the desired result. Orcs or other base-colored races may have awkward combinations if it is universally handled the same. And of luminance, of course, the skin may be lighter for the pale variant (or a lighting glow for arousal--not sure how it is used yet), a dark shift may make darker-skinned characters unreadable.

In terms of user customization, if the MCM can handle color pick, that might be something to implement. But I do suggest using saturation over the other two values for color change.

Keep up the great work!

I have yet to test v2.0, but when you get to fleshing out color changes, the luminance/light and hue should be kept at a relatively low change and the saturation at a higher change (less saturation for cooler bodies, and more for warmer bodies). The hue would be tricky to shift because (if starting at an orange-ish based flesh tone) while a little to the left will get a redder color, shifting to the right will have to pass through yellow and green before it goes bluish--which might not be the desired result. Orcs or other base-colored races may have awkward combinations if it is universally handled the same. And of luminance, of course, the skin may be lighter for the pale variant (or a lighting glow for arousal--not sure how it is used yet), a dark shift may make darker-skinned characters unreadable.

In terms of user customization, if the MCM can handle color pick, that might be something to implement. But I do suggest using saturation over the other two values for color change.

Keep up the great work!

I went for light instead of saturation as a safer option. I prefer the skin to turn lighter / darker rather than more or less orange, which is what happens with saturation in the end :)

I added limits to the range of changes. Luminance can be lowered only by a 1/3 of its original value but it can be increased all the way to 1.0, which should be ok as it make the skin more pale.

This still needs some testing but it seems to be working for now.

Guest Devocracy

Hrmm, the forum ate my last reply, so I'll try one more time.

I used the latest version of the mod but the minute game loads, my character who is as white as the slider allows became as dark as Wesley Snipes.  I imagine I could go to Riften and talk to the plastic surgeon, I think skin color can be changed that way without going into showrace and screwing things up. 

Hrmm, the forum ate my last reply, so I'll try one more time.

I used the latest version of the mod but the minute game loads, my character who is as white as the slider allows became as dark as Wesley Snipes.  I imagine I could go to Riften and talk to the plastic surgeon, I think skin color can be changed that way without going into showrace and screwing things up. 

Not good.

I will check again the logic behind the color changes. 

I thought they would be a lot more gradual than that.

Guest Devocracy

Well it isn't good but on the other hand, it is slightly amusing.

It gives a whole new meaning to "once you go black you never go back"...

I went back to the earlier version and the pc keeps her default skin tone when it loads, which makes sense.

Are there console commands I can use to reset magic, health, and stamina? Or any console commands to reset things?

Well it isn't good but on the other hand, it is slightly amusing.

It gives a whole new meaning to "once you go black you never go back"...

I went back to the earlier version and the pc keeps her default skin tone when it loads, which makes sense.

Are there console commands I can use to reset magic, health, and stamina? Or any console commands to reset things?

Unfortunately not... The only way to reset the values is to load a save from before you tested the mod.

This mod takes time to test in many configurations.

I am working on getting an MCM menu in place. Once that is done, I will add a reset option.

Guest Devocracy

Unfortunately not... The only way to reset the values is to load a save from before you tested the mod.

I am working on getting an MCM menu in place. Once that is done, I will add a reset option.

And what would happen if I went into showracemenu and reset the skin color all the way to the left after loading the mod?  Would that screw things up, or would that be a worthwhile workaround?  I tried it already and I'm able to get the skin to be white again, but I didn't save because I wasn't sure if that would screw up the health/stamina or break the color function of the mod.

Which reminds me, I need to find out if TDF is compatible with SOS, I'm having bendy issues.

And what would happen if I went into showracemenu and reset the skin color all the way to the left after loading the mod? Would that screw things up, or would that be a worthwhile workaround? I tried it already and I'm able to get the skin to be white again, but I didn't save because I wasn't sure if that would screw up the health/stamina or break the color function of the mod.

Which reminds me, I need to find out if TDF is compatible with SOS, I'm having bendy issues.

Nothing bad would happen from changing the color in showracemenu.

The color will change eventually if the mod is still running.

If it turns your skin black again, can you send me a copy of your log?

Guest Devocracy

I'll give that a shot and see what happens but you're going to have to give me a brief walkthrough on how to do the log thing. I had Skyrim set up to generate a log in the past but this is a fresh installation, and I totally forgot how I enabled logging.

Guest Devocracy

Ok, I set the PC back to white, then had the PC have sex a few times and waited until midnight.

Once the clock struck midnight my character went right back to being dark chocolate.

By the way, I remembered how to create logs so attached to this post is the log file.  The skin color changes seem to be towards the bottom of the log.

Papyrus.0.rar