The downloadable PDF has step by step instructions for the mods and how to extract and move the files and what to do with the esp.. (hint they don't go in the folder.)

I believe NMM should do the same except you have to build the folder first then compress it or place in 7zip after you create the folder. The files (textures, meshes, sounds) go into this folder and nothing else. (well you can place the .txt files if you want just no esp/esm)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

God Damm kids! this is a most hardcore intallation mod in the universe... T_T... imagine that you know little inglish. I try Again. =( 

There are many here that speak many languages. If you speak something different than English post it and let people know. If you desire post it in a support thread for yourself. People are freely permitted to translate any and all parts of the tutorial they feel like. Perhaps someone that speaks your language would be willing to translate it.

Key.. 5 steps.

• Download listed mods.
  • Open Data Folder
  • Drag from downloaded mods listed Texture, Meshes, sounds, and BSA into one folder. Click yes to any overwrites.
  • pack this new single folder
  • Install with your favorite mod manager.

That is it.

Hay muchos aquí que hablan muchos idiomas. Si usted habla algo diferente de Inglés publicarla y que la gente sepa. Si usted desea ponerlo en un hilo de soporte por sí mismo. La gente se permite libremente para traducir cualquier y todas las partes del tutorial les da la gana. Tal vez alguien que hable su idioma estaría dispuesto a traducirlo.

True! after 2 days i was do it!!! and... its amazing! and veryyyyy stable! admirable work... I abandoned FO4 for re-play this pice of art. NV + mods. tankiu. 

Hay muchos aquí que hablan muchos idiomas. Si usted habla algo diferente de Inglés publicarla y que la gente sepa. Si usted desea ponerlo en un hilo de soporte por sí mismo. La gente se permite libremente para traducir cualquier y todas las partes del tutorial les da la gana. Tal vez alguien que hable su idioma estaría dispuesto a traducirlo.

True! after 2 days i was do it!!! and... its amazing! and veryyyyy stable! admirable work... I abandoned FO4 for re-play this pice of art. NV + mods. tankiu. 

su bienvenida:P

Halstrom did the work on SCR. He is the one that made it so very stable. I just gathered up the requirements in a more simple direct way so that others can experience Sexout - SCR like I have.

• 2 weeks later...

Confused. I can follow the entirety of your installation guide except that it says in the pre-prerequisites that you need to have SCR installed... isn't that what I'm installing now? Do I need to download the SCR and SCRdata and add all the other mods you listed to that or do I need to somehow install the SCR and SCRdata before I continue to the next steps?

You should complete each step as it is listed.

SCR installation as well as Sexout is in the first step under the Pre-requirements. You aren't installing SCR you are installing its "Resources". 

Installation of the the Resources for sCR are designed to be installed in this order. This way if you are using FOMM or NMM the files that need to be overwritten (if any) will be overwritten. Also it serves as a checklist to be sure you have the basics needed to use SCR (and by extension Sexout. 

There are more details in the pDF that has been attached. They should cover the exact files names and such to make your life easier when you open the folders of the mods you download to create your Resource folder.

Notice, there are some changes recently and there is a "Maternity Overkill" pack that might be needed for some of your mods. This should be installed after the Resource Folder has been created and installed so that it can be overwritten by Maternity Overkill pack that is needed. (they should be newer files)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

the general rule Mr. Sunshine (love that name :P) is to allow overwrites for everything that ask for it as you create your folder. I used MO and installed all these seperatly once and there is a massive amount  of overwrites.

The second general rule is to do it in order that has been presented (the order in the tutorial) as well. Most follow this by the order and it works well.

If, for some reason you don't get the results or desires you want, just keep in mind what is overwriting what and go back and install the mod you want back over the folder at the end. You can do this over and over again until you get the visual results you desire.

Added info: If you find some leather armor that is on the same path (needs overwrites for this resource) you can even install it here as well. Overwrite the original advised files with the new leather outfit or whatever other outfit you desire, and test. Just do your self a favor between all setups and keep a save which is show at the bottom. Perhaps even place a .txt with some info like "original tutorial", "Mantis zero suit overwrite", "Reflex Armor S, overwrite" You would be using up some serious space on your hard drive with these backups however you will quickly be able to change out between test until you find the perfect setup for yourself. 

This is a tutorial but mainly a guide to help you get the results you desire. You can do similar steps when making your own personal compilation as well. 

AS for your English, It is fine,  I am sure my *insert your language* is much worse. ;)

• 2 months later...

I followed the guide but I seem to have ended up with a little issue. The Vault 69 outfit and a couple other of the Vault related items in the SO store aren't working. The Vault 69 outfit appears to flicker between different textures on the arms and legs while the torso just glows brightly. Some of the other items either appear invisible or I get the big, red exclamation point deal. I was able to fix this issue with some of the clothing by finding a copy of the sexy outfits mod that was taken down so I was thinking maybe this was a similar issue?

There are a few that aren't part of the tutorial anymore. Those files aren't available so some of them might not work in the tutorial (red ! cause) The flickering is due to graphics card, driver or something. Some fo the mods that are added have a fix, perhaps check to see if there is on. Having it flicker shows it is there just having issues. (meaning it has been installed correctly) Verify the Archive Invalidated has been activated for your game as well.

I checked and didn't see any fixes on any of the mods that seem to be messing up. I did notice that the vault 69 outfit is pictured on the SCR main page so I'm assuming that that particular texture is from the SCR Data or one of the other files that come with that particular mod. I've downloaded both the SCR and SCR Data files and installed them correctly (to my knowledge,) but I didn't bother with the CynoChair, HalstromsData, Loverslab SCR Resources, SCRAssetList, or SporeRaceData files as they weren't named in this guide as being needed. Could my lack of those be causing the issue perhaps?

Also, you are supposed to install the SCR Data file before installing all of the stuff from this tutorial, right? That's how I read the tutorial anyway. I installed SCR and SCR Data and then the compiled files form the tutorial.

) but I didn't bother with the CynoChair, HalstromsData, Loverslab SCR Resources, SCRAssetList, or SporeRaceData files as they weren't named in this guide as being needed. Could my lack of those be causing the issue perhaps?

To be clear the Tutorial is stating that you install SCR as a requirement for this. There is no inclusion or exclusion of those added files. Most install those. For that question you need to discuss this with people on the SCR thread. I am not sure. I have had all the files working following the tutorial (and have the missing clothing pack) and the only problem I have had was some flickering from time to time with select outfits myself. Nothing that would give me enough issues to need to go farther. (as they installed just not working properly)

I'd check more on that thread. Generally this tutorial has been up for several years, major changes to the tutorial hasn't been in effect for several years except the removal of a mod or two due to the author removing them from Nexus. During this time, most have been able to get this up and running (installed minus the missing outfits mentioned above) properly. I have had reports of flickering from time to time but nobody gave fixes for these issues.

Also, you are supposed to install the SCR Data file before installing all of the stuff from this tutorial, right? That's how I read the tutorial anyway. I installed SCR and SCR Data and then the compiled files form the tutorial.

That is the way most do it. I haven't heard of any major issues you are experiencing being caused by reversing that order.

I want you to know this is and absolutely fantastic guild I followed your instructions with very little head scratching and managed to get I think everything thing functioning as it should.

How ever I have to say this is the most mind boggling installation I think I have ever done.  LOL bar none..!

Thank you so much for the hard work on this, and I am sure problematic trial, and error you must have had to go through to make it.

• 2 weeks later...

While working on it I had DoctaSax, BruceWayne and Halstrom himself on the case.. :) We worked on the tutorial quite hard and found some issues and resources that gotten lost in the shuffle and wasn't being reported on Halstrom's main page. Some fixes and other adjustments and clarifications and such and the tutorial was born. Even then for about the first year there were issues that were coming up from time to time that needed adjustment and some even referral to Halstrom to help sort. Now we have a very stable base that if followed should yield a very near complete base source for your SCR needs.

There are a couple of mods that are still part of the SCR mod but not available anymore. I have marked them on the main tutorial so hopefully if you can find a source for those mods then you can have a 100% complete system. Halstrom isn't removing it due to many people do have the resources and want to continue to have access to those features. So if you get a few missing textures, meshes.. It might be the mod(s) mentioned. In any case feel free to report and hopefully someone that is around could remember which mod those came from... lol.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have a "sound" folder. Is that part of the optional downloads?

I forget which mod had some sound in it . I believe it was one of the mantis.

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/38776/?

If you are following my tutorial you still have the source files zipped up. Open up them and see if there is indeed a sound folder and then move them over. If not you won't have sound if called for.

I just wanna be clear here, the SCR Resources must be installed BEFORE all of this, so the FMOD we are making is all the other stuff, with or without the sexout store optionals?

The ideal way is to install the required resources then this and then your selected mods. This is the general path you install mods and this isn't any different. However, you can install the SCR Resources folder at any time. You can go back and tweak it, reinstall some mods if you think you screwed something up etc, etc then go back and install it again.

the downside is if you install any mods for some of the standard armors like leather armors etc that you like... you might overwrite some of these mods with the SCR resources mod if they follow the same path. Simple fix... just reinstall your mods with the assets you want to have present in the game after you reinstall the SCR Resourcse mod to get the desired results.

You are only dealing with textures, Meshes, BSA, Sounds and such like that with this tutorial. Nothing will be done to your game. You install what you want in order you want present in the game. If you want something and there are other mods that have it, just make sure you install that mod last to overwrite the previous installed mods assets. It is that simple.

Well, got the mod working, but my body is invisible and the chicks have no nipples. One chick had a white head but a black body. And when I was getting head from a chick, there was a constant armor equipping sound as well as the normal sex sounds. Game still freezes on fast travel. I'm prolly gonna have to completely reinstall all the mods I had before this, cuz I can't tell where I fucked up. Running it through FNVEdit detects no errors or load order problems. I'll try LOOT, but I doubt that will help. When I can muster up the patience, I'll reinstall all my mods. Gonna have to try again tomorrow. Thanks for the help though

Most of what you are talking about has nothing to do with the tutorial. The body being insible if it is pregnant is something is wrong with your Maternity clothing not being installed properly. If it is a non-pregnant body, you have something wrong or a conflict with your base Sexout installation or a mod screwing around with that.

Keep your SCR Resources safe. Install it right away after a clean install and game verification and then play a bit. You will find that you don't have any problems. Remember there are no esp/esm in this resources.

Then install SexoutNG, NVSE extender, etc etc the bare basics and then use a simple mod like Sexout Sex lite or Sexkey to get your groove on. Make sure that works. Then slowly build up from there. Then you can find the issue.

Your game should work perfectly with a base installed game. then after testing with the resource folder you created you should be fine. (nothing will be changed not even nude bodies as nothing is there to activate them this is only to prove nothing is going to happen with the resource folder.

If you still have problems after just the most basic setup of Sexoutand its requirements (follow BruceWaynes' tutorial for that to be sure you didn't miss anything .. link in my sig) then post a support request in the main Sexout section ans I don't have a clue what could be doing this and remember to post a load order and any details of what you have done.

AFter you are confortable about the base install you can reinstall the resources where you believe it should be installed to overwrite any assets you have installed previously It really won't hurt a thing. I have kept the folder installed and just started over fresh with a full install (from clean install and SCR Resource folder) and everything still worked perfectly.

Good luck

• 4 months later...

Afternoon, I am new to the Sexout part of the site and I am not sure this is the right post to write this on. I have run into a problem were I follow your steps but the Sexout Common Resources does not show up in my load order. Have anyone experienced this before?

EDIT: Nevermind I figured out that I did not properly install the Sexout Common Resources :) Sorry for the disturbance.

Edited by coal144