Vampire Lord replacer "Mistress of Night" Kerrigan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Here's an english translation of the mod

http://blackelf-skyrim-en.blogspot.com.ar/2013/10/lb-mistress-of-night.html

I use UNP body, and all I do was open the esp file in the CK and delete the "LadyBody.esm" from the master list, and work perfect

how di you do it. everytime i tired the ck would say cant find ladybody.esm and close

I download the LadyBody mod, from the same page. But only copy the .esm into the Data directory, that way the CK don't bother

Just in case anyone else has problems with this like I did and it took me hours (because I suck at creation kit) I found this in another thread from David Brasher:

"You can easily remove a master if your mod uses nothing from it. Here is how the wiki says to do it: 

"To remove an unused master file from a plugin using the CK, follow these steps: 

Launch the Creation Kit.
Navigate to File >Data
Select any required plugins as normal.
Select the plugin from the list and notice the list of parent masters on right.
Select the master file to remove on the right and press Ctrl+Delete.
If you receive an error regarding the ID, select "Yes."
Click "OK."
After the plugin is finished loading, save the changes."

Source: Creating Custom Master Files (http://www.creationkit.com/Creating_Custom_Master_Files)

The only real problem would be if you have several masters beyond Skyrim.esm and Update.esm. If you remove one, the masters that used to load after it will have to change their master list load order and land in new positions and all the content in your mod that referred to them may get disconnected. It is a royal pain reconnecting everything. But this is only an issue if you have really complicated mods with tons of masters." 

Since this thread is getting attention again, I'll throw in my two cent question:

Can anyone equip the Queen of Blades armor that Harkon drops?  I try to equip it, I can see the armor equip for a second or two, then it unequips.  I've checked out the mod in the CK as well as TES5Edit, but I can not for the life of me figure out why it's doing that.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Can someone help me? I downloaded the version that doesn't need the lady body, but when I transform in-game, the body is invisible except for the wings. Aside from Better Vampires, this is the only mod I have that affects Vampire Lord. If it matters, I'm using the Touched by Dibella body mod and am playing as a Succubus.

Truth be told, this has happened EVERY SINGLE TIME, be it the vanilla VL or a replacer.

And before anyone asks, I have no experience with the CK. I'm not a modder.

EDIT: So I checked it out and apparently Harkon drops the "Queen of Blades" armor that turns me into Kerrigan. The problem is that, even if I equip it, I'm still invisible when I transform; only the wings are visible. What am I supposed to do?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You are invisible because the armor has only as race set "Demonica". All you need to do is add a few more races.

So just download and install the Demonica race and it'll show up whenever I transform into VL? I'll give it a try. Thanks! 

Unfortunately, it didn't work. VL was still invisible. I even switched to the Demonica [Lilith] race to see if that would work; not only was VL invisible, so was my character when I wasn't in VL form.

If you install the mod from the official source, everything should be ok. The only thing I can think of Demonica being invisible only if your character's gender is male.

Unfortunately, it didn't work. VL was still invisible. I even switched to the Demonica [Lilith] race to see if that would work; not only was VL invisible, so was my character when I wasn't in VL form.

If you install the mod from the official source, everything should be ok. The only thing I can think of Demonica being invisible only if your character's gender is male.

Just to be sure, this is the official source, right? http://modgames.net/load/tes_v_skyrim/rasy_i_kosmeticheskie_modifikacii/demonica/253-1-0-17375

And my character is female.

Just to be sure, this is the official source, right? http://modgames.net/load/tes_v_skyrim/rasy_i_kosmeticheskie_modifikacii/demonica/253-1-0-17375

And my character is female.

Yes it is. Check your load order, maybe you have another mod that is interfering with this one.

• 6 months later...

Im not sure if this thread is still live but I downloaded the first posted lady body file which doesn't have the ladybody.esm that I need the Kerrigan mod requires. I also tried the file that doesnt require ladybody but apparently that has malware in it :/ Im in a bit of a muddle so any help would be really nice. 

Thanks

Im not sure if this thread is still live but I downloaded the first posted lady body file which doesn't have the ladybody.esm that I need the Kerrigan mod requires. I also tried the file that doesnt require ladybody but apparently that has malware in it :/ Im in a bit of a muddle so any help would be really nice. 

Thanks

you just use any esm file and reamne to ladybody.esm then clean with te5edit and it work and i have dot it and i play now with it