TheDriedFinger

SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5

Hi,

I see some "errors" regarding NULL REFERENCE for 3 spells in your esp (missing Base Effect) in TESEdit while I was hunting for potential reason for my sudden frequent crashes:

[00:02]           EFID - Base Effect -> Found a NULL reference, expected: MGEF
[00:02]         Above errors were found in :Effect
[00:02]       Above errors were found in :Effects
[00:02]     Above errors were found in :BB_WatcherIdentificationSpell [sPEL:36005E89]

same entries for two other of these spells and indeed they have no related entry under "Magic Effect". I don't know enough about mods to judge if this is intentional as those entries need to have a "Effects" section even if no related "Magic Effect" exists or if it would be OK to delete the whole "Effects" section.

I'm not saying this has anything to do why the crashes I experience, I just thought I point it out since I saw it.

Thanks a lot for this great mod and the continous development and support!

Hi,

I see some "errors" regarding NULL REFERENCE for 3 spells in your esp (missing Base Effect) in TESEdit while I was hunting for potential reason for my sudden frequent crashes:

[00:02]           EFID - Base Effect -> Found a NULL reference, expected: MGEF

[00:02]         Above errors were found in :Effect

[00:02]       Above errors were found in :Effects

[00:02]     Above errors were found in :BB_WatcherIdentificationSpell [sPEL:36005E89]

same entries for two other of these spells and indeed they have no related entry under "Magic Effect". I don't know enough about mods to judge if this is intentional as those entries need to have a "Effects" section even if no related "Magic Effect" exists or if it would be OK to delete the whole "Effects" section.

I'm not saying this has anything to do why the crashes I experience, I just thought I point it out since I saw it.

Thanks a lot for this great mod and the continous development and support!

Yeah... don't worry; that is 100% intentional and it's definitely not something you want to delete. The warning is coming up because I have added some spells that I use as identifiers. Since I don't want them to actually do anything, there are no Magic Effects attached. Of course, if I were to make this mod again, I would use faction/faction ranks instead of adding/removing spells, but everything works just as well, so why fix it? Anyway, don't worry about it. They should not cause any issues.

Would it be against forum rules to post a zip of my xwm files? If it helps, I can remake them with royalty-free tracks. At least this way it would rule out the audio samples themselves, and help troubleshoot some issues.

EDIT:

Added royatly-free xwm tracks. These are copyrighted, but not paid tracks; I downloaded them from a royalty-free site. Tested these about 30 seconds ago, and they do indeed work. I will remove them if it is against any rules at all.

You can add this 7z file directly to NMM if you're using it, and it will install the five xwm files in the appropriate folder. Word of warning; don't have any existing xwm files in that folder if you install this via NMM. Installs like any other mod on Nexus, via manual download.

coffeehedake_musictest.7z

I read that speech skill matters for NPC prostitution but not followers. I just started a new character with low speech and im finding it nearly impossible to get my follower a job. Does speech effect the '' Perhaps you would enjoy the company of my friend ___" option? In the rare case it does work i actually have to pimp myself first to that one specific npc.

Speech affects only the player's attempts to convince an NPC to become a prostitute. Success in propositioning potential clients is solely dependent on the client's arousal level.

Dang.. Shoulda mentioned I put arousal required to 0 which means something is messed up on my end perhaps. 

I'd let the courageous testers try it out first, since it is an alpha build. I'll wait until they declare it a stable release.

"Courageus" ?   :cool:

Well, I installed this "alpha" 1.7.0 because I think that some alpha versions (by experienced modders) are much more stable than many "beta" around.

Played a session from 10:30 AM to 4:00 PM without any problem, issue or glitch.

Mainly, as stated by the author, I didn't suffer by ANY CTD or freeze as happened to me before during much less long sessions.  :lol:

Promises about more correct handled memory are confirmed.  :D

I'm using Populated Cities Towns Villages and a Hunter I recruited is working well except she doesn't unequip her bow and arrows. I checked my Sexlab settings and they are set to unequip weapons. Other then that it's working great so far. Thank you for this mod it's fun.

Sometimes, the Dialogues to dismiss the whore´s or change from automatic to manual mode does not work correct. The only thing, that helps is save the game and load the save. Then the dialogues works normaly.  Can you fix this?

I hope you understand, my english is terrible ... :D

Can you unlock more than three "working Girls"? ;)

This was discussed in a previous post, but I don't blame you for not seeing it, since this thread is quite large. More information regarding why I did not, and will not, include this allow more than three prostitutes can be found in that post. It will suffice to say that I simply do not want to, though it is possible.

I'm using Populated Cities Towns Villages and a Hunter I recruited is working well except she doesn't unequip her bow and arrows. I checked my Sexlab settings and they are set to unequip weapons. Other then that it's working great so far. Thank you for this mod it's fun.

It would appear that this is an issue with SexLab Framework that is out of my control. You may wish to report this bug to the Framework's dedicated Support thread.

Sometimes, the Dialogues to dismiss the whore´s or change from automatic to manual mode does not work correct. The only thing, that helps is save the game and load the save. Then the dialogues works normaly.  Can you fix this?

I cannot reproduce this issue on my game. Can anyone else reproduce this?

I cannot reproduce this issue on my game. Can anyone else reproduce this?

Does it for me too, but not a deal-breaker. I'm also using a mutli-follower mod though, and I think this may be interfering. 

Regarding the bug reported by MortiferusX: I still was unable to reproduce the issue, but I suspect that the issue may be one of reliability of the SKSE function, so I made some script changes to use native functions in the latest version.

Those arrows are another slot. I don't know which one, but you can quickly test it if you equip arrows yourself. The quiver doesn't get removed on your pc also. You can try checking and unchecking the advanced undress options for those custom slots in sexlab. This way eventually you should find the quiver's slot.

This might lead to other unintended behaviour though if items that you don't want to get stripped use the same slot.

Edit: One question regarding npcprostitution: Would it be possible without much effort to add a mcm toggle to remove the npc quiet location searching, making them having sex instead on the spot where they find their client?

Because pathfinding is bad and if you use many population mods they rarely find a way, and if you use custom locations like bathing beauties luxury site as personal brothel it makes a much more beautiful scenery if you and your npcprostitutes all do it in the main hall :).

One question regarding npcprostitution: Would it be possible without much effort to add a mcm toggle to remove the npc quiet location searching, making them having sex instead on the spot where they find their client?

Because pathfinding is bad and if you use many population mods they rarely find a way, and if you use custom locations like bathing beauties luxury site as personal brothel it makes a much more beautiful scenery if you and your npcprostitutes all do it in the main hall :).

There is a dialogue option to tell prostitutes that are leading a client towards a bed to have sex where they are.

UPDATE: I just implemented the feature you suggested. The dialogue option I mentioned above is only available outside of automatic prostitution. The MCM option will affect both manual and automatic prostitution. I'll be uploading the new version shortly. As always, to anyone reading this, if you are not interested in the new feature, there is no need to download the new version.

It happens to me too but not only with this mod, some processes will get stuck, in my case most likely due to an overload of the game handling all NPCs and things I am doing at the time, I may just go talk with a follower ( with EFF mod ) and the game will get ins slow motion, then only way to fix it is save and reload.

For the arrows I am using Auto Unequip Arrows mod, it has an option to make followers remove them too.

"New MCM option to disable prostitutes' travelling to beds with clients. If toggled off, sex animations will be initiated on the spot."

Must say, I love that idea. Thanks a lot.