The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

I got grey face problem on fjotra and anwen.Anwen additionaly have large rift between body and neck.Can someone tell how to fix that??

I'm using cbbe and pregnant body tpbb

I suppose you are using the latest version?

I thought I fixed the grey face issue already.

You should also make sure the mod is loaded last to ensure no other mod are making changes to these NPCs.

I am planning on creating a special race for the sisters to allow people to use the body mods they want, but that will take a little while.

For the short term, the only solution would be for you to open the mod in CKeditor, find the NPCs in the list of Actors, click on the NPC (not double click... just select them in the list) and press CTRL+F4 to refresh the tint files for their faces.

I am experimenting with a way to do this with scripting. It looks promising but it is not working yet.

Might be an issue with Lady Body and this mod, but this is what happens to some NPCs (not all) associated with this mod. Hamal is fine, the bard lady near the entrance to Morthal is fine, but Senna and the other two sisters aren't. Screen:

Screen_Shot1.jpg

Might be an issue with Lady Body and this mod, but this is what happens to some NPCs (not all) associated with this mod. Hamal is fine, the bard lady near the entrance to Morthal is fine, but Senna and the other two sisters aren't. Screen:

Screen_Shot1.jpg

The screenshot is not working from here.

Can you upload it again?

Screen_Shot1.jpg

Can you upload it again?

347yxi1.jpg

It's the same effect that happens if, say, I disable LB (body has weird shader shit going on)

Screen_Shot1.jpg

Can you upload it again?

347yxi1.jpg

It's the same effect that happens if, say, I disable LB (body has weird shader shit going on)

That's weird... I have not seen that kind of thing before.

I have not used LB either, so I don't know what can cause this.

Maybe you can try the mod again once I create a separate race for the sisters.

Im kinda unclear on how to obtain marks. I noticed in one update ''added marks to more loot lists'' or something like that. Iv only run through 2 dungeons since rescuing the sybil so are they kinda rare? Completely cool if so, im not trying to rush anything :D

They are kind of rare for now. Here is how to obtain them:

- You can find them in loot lists of known enemies to Dibella - forsworn, hagraven.

- Traveling Sisters can give you a mark as part of their services (random pick from a long list of other items)

- Some marks have been hand placed in areas of known followers of Dibella (check the Temple of Dibella or Haelga's Bunkhouse for instance :) )

Eventually, they will be handed out as rewards for Dibella related quests, which is why they are rare right now.

Just in case you're searching for a suggestion about clothes (compatible with UNP-BBP), look here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10341-conversions-for-unpb-with-bbp/

Number 45.

Should be easily converted to "clothes" tagged, without armour rating.

Wow Nicole, nice idea! tested it right away!!!

Very nice!

Did you add that Dibella texture?

I would gladly included it for Mother Hamal once I am done moving her and the sisters to a custom race.

Just in case you're searching for a suggestion about clothes (compatible with UNP-BBP), look here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10341-conversions-for-unpb-with-bbp/

Number 45.

Should be easily converted to "clothes" tagged, without armour rating.

Wow Nicole, nice idea! tested it right away!!!

Tested some "combo" with the AOM dress :

the orange work well with the hood used into this mod (almost the same colors), you could use the "ghost" version to make a more kinky sister.

My idea was to make different combinaisons :

Mother :

- Red Hood

- Red/Gold dress as standard outfit

- Red/gold "Ghost" as sex outfit

- Elegante Dress as ceremonial outfit

Sisters (in the temple) : Orange

Travelling sisters : Yellow (weathered orange if you want to be RP)

Sybbil : White

Unfortunately i do not know how to make them change the outfit :D

need any of these? 

ok.. Finished with the test conversion of the statues. I can now convert any of them if someone wants them for his mod with quite good results.

Here is a preview:

The material can obviously be anything desired. (as long as it is supported by Skyrim...)

need any of these? 

ok.. Finished with the test conversion of the statues. I can now convert any of them if someone wants them for his mod with quite good results.

Here is a preview:

The material can obviously be anything desired. (as long as it is supported by Skyrim...)

Absolutely :)

The temple is reusing the same statue over and over. It would be great to have a couple of single poses, a couple of pairs (MF and FF) and two girls serving a third for the Sanctum.

If you feel like it of course... no rush :)

I am still working on other props and especially on the quest side. I won't be releasing it until at least december ( I have a few more things in the pipeline right now :) ).

Yeeeeeeeeeeeees, just discovered the mod,

I am very excited, long time being w8ing for dibella priestess quest/overhaul.

Going to try the mod. 

The quest is very basic right now but what is there is already enjoyable to play (I hope :) ).

I should be releasing the next update around December.

If you accept suggestion ....

my own idea on how it should go:

1. The "normal" or vanilla Sybil of Dibella quest as start for everything. In this case, the Sisters and the Mother should wear their vanilla monk robes so the player couldn't "suspect" about the "real" Sisterhood of Dibella. No marks availables in the Temple, at this stage.

2. Just after the player becomes "agent of Dibella" and has received the blessing of the goddess, Sister Senna talks to the player and reveals there are some "intrigued" aspects of the Sisterhood. Senna send the player to buy some "things" from Lisbet (first appear of the Marks). While player is outside the Temple, introduce the transformation (masdturbating bed on the fountain, marks nearby the altars, new beds, the Sisters start to wear their "special" clothes.

3. Player returns and discovers the new Sybil initiation journey. The Sybil ask for the first time to have help (sex lesbian scene). Then she ask to find the Marks for her.

4. Player search marks. Every X marks the player give to the Sybil PLUS some sex training, the Sybil raises her rank. (Possibly quests about marks and new sex actions).

5. The Sybil is finally ready. The Goddess gives to the Sister a special gift. A "stallion" ( a muscular nice guy, possibly) will reside permanently in the Temple to satisfy the Sisters (and the player, of course).

6. Possible Recruitement Quests for player's female followers as Agent of Dibella themselves.

And, and, and .... only fantasy could tell.

IMO, after completing the Sybil quest the temple should start taking new students. That's where this mod should start and expand. You should be able to sign up by talking to Senna. Also please remove the dialogue options that open up the race menu or at least put some indication about the function of that dialogue option. Not sure if it's caused by this mod but looks like there's a navmesh problem inside the temple around the area where Senna normally is. She seems to be stuck in one place and can't wander around due to that problem.

If you accept suggestion ....

my own idea on how it should go:

1. The "normal" or vanilla Sybil of Dibella quest as start for everything. In this case, the Sisters and the Mother should wear their vanilla monk robes so the player couldn't "suspect" about the "real" Sisterhood of Dibella. No marks availables in the Temple, at this stage.

2. Just after the player becomes "agent of Dibella" and has received the blessing of the goddess, Sister Senna talks to the player and reveals there are some "intrigued" aspects of the Sisterhood. Senna send the player to buy some "things" from Lisbet (first appear of the Marks). While player is outside the Temple, introduce the transformation (masdturbating bed on the fountain, marks nearby the altars, new beds, the Sisters start to wear their "special" clothes.

3. Player returns and discovers the new Sybil initiation journey. The Sybil ask for the first time to have help (sex lesbian scene). Then she ask to find the Marks for her.

4. Player search marks. Every X marks the player give to the Sybil PLUS some sex training, the Sybil raises her rank. (Possibly quests about marks and new sex actions).

5. The Sybil is finally ready. The Goddess gives to the Sister a special gift. A "stallion" ( a muscular nice guy, possibly) will reside permanently in the Temple to satisfy the Sisters (and the player, of course).

6. Possible Recruitement Quests for player's female followers as Agent of Dibella themselves.

And, and, and .... only fantasy could tell.

Thanks for the suggestions.

That deviates a bit from what I have in mind for the main quest but I will reuse what I can (the 'stallion' for one).

IMO, after completing the Sybil quest the temple should start taking new students. That's where this mod should start and expand. You should be able to sign up by talking to Senna. Also please remove the dialogue options that open up the race menu or at least put some indication about the function of that dialogue option. Not sure if it's caused by this mod but looks like there's a navmesh problem inside the temple around the area where Senna normally is. She seems to be stuck in one place and can't wander around due to that problem.

The temple will take new students... the sisters will eventually ask you to recruit for them.

The race menu will remain voluntary, but I will remove the Racemenu option from the list of random services from the Sisters now that I have a way to apply a random hair-nails and make up to the player's appearance (which is what I wanted to do from the beginning).

I am not touching navmesh in the temple so I am not sure what is going on there.

The temple will take new students... the sisters will eventually ask you to recruit for them.

The race menu will remain voluntary, but I will remove the Racemenu option from the list of random services from the Sisters now that I have a way to apply a random hair-nails and make up to the player's appearance (which is what I wanted to do from the beginning).

I am not touching navmesh in the temple so I am not sure what is going on there.

Looks like we are all of the same mind with that one. First non-beta release is going to be well worth it.

Great mod really, thank you for your work. But there is something that seems unusual, but maybe it's not? When I enter the inner sanctum, I always get this on left top of my screen:

- Someone walks in sanctum [ObjectReference

- Someone walks in sanctum [TrainerGoldScript

- Someone walks in sanctum [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript

Is this normal?

Great mod really, thank you for your work. But there is something that seems unusual, but maybe it's not? When I enter the inner sanctum, I always get this on left top of my screen:

- Someone walks in sanctum [ObjectReference

- Someone walks in sanctum [TrainerGoldScript

- Someone walks in sanctum [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript

Is this normal?

Yes... that's a left over test message I forgot to remove. Thanks for reminding me.

I will add a note to my to-do list to get rid of it with the next update.

I thought the "Sisterhood" of Dibella was an all girls fraternity.  The need for a "stallion" seems out of place, no?  Plenty of mods that cater to M/F if you ask me. Toys should suffice for the need.  I think an all girl mod makes this mod a lot more exciting, but that's just my own opinion.  Main opinion that matters here is the modder's. 

Recruitment sounds great, but I imagine too many sisters in such a small area could become crowded and laggy.  Perhaps a handful or less wouldn't make much of a difference.  Maybe if recruitment involves other locations rather than just Markarth alone.  When too much is added or strays from mod makers original plans, things get messy or slow down a lot.

I'm happy with the direction this has been going and look forward to seeing the plans come to life in December.