DeepBlueFrog

The Sisterhood of Dibella (June 2020)

Also, while I'm at, is there a way to disable your character getting covered in jizz when you go inside the temple? Because it's been a while and it just won't go away. Even using Sexlab's Adventures "clear cum" hotkey won't do anything.

9 minutes ago, shunter said:

Also, while I'm at, is there a way to disable your character getting covered in jizz when you go inside the temple? Because it's been a while and it just won't go away. Even using Sexlab's Adventures "clear cum" hotkey won't do anything.

Spoiler

There's a thing you can interact with next to the shrine that can turn this off as well as other mod settings.

6 minutes ago, Yinkle said:
  Hide contents

There's a thing you can interact with next to the shrine that can turn this off as well as other mod settings.

I just disabled it and even then it won't go away.

Ok, I found a way to 'fix' it. I don't know if I have a bug, if this is a mechanic, or if there's something wrong in my game since I use a different timescale than the original one (although not that different from the vanilla timescale, and normal cum after sex disappears after a while like it's supposed to).

When you first enter the Temple, before even speaking to Senna, the script to apply the 'sweat' takes about three or four seconds to kick in. Before that happens, you can sprint to the left flower statue and quickly press the 'toggle sweat mechanic' or whatever it's called. This way, the 'sweat' never even shows up in the first place.

Am I supposed to be able to use the donation chest after I've done the quest to rescue the Sybil? Because it's still locked for me.

Also, can I disable the stone bed that's in the room where Senna hangs out in?

On 9/16/2020 at 3:57 AM, shunter said:

Anyone else have this issue? Senna's dress seems to be partially broken.

TESV_2020_09_16_04_55_22_128.jpg

Yeah this happened to me too after the last update.

The v20200630 gets quite a lot of ITM's and UDRs reported in TES5Edit 🤔

(mostly concerning objects in the temple)

All automatically cleanable, but they might cause issues in combination with other mods.

I suggest to have a more detailed look at these.