The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

Hey there, just wanted to say: great work on the mod, it's really well made. I'm especially impressed with various books that have been written/made for the quests.

One thing though (quest spoilers) -

Spoiler

I've confronted Haelga/Svana and have been told to track down Haelga's old hood and Svana after choosing "purification". Now, I asked around town and was told that she's down in the ratway but I've gone through the place three times and can't seem to find her, encountering similar difficulties with tracking down Hamal's bathouse key where I eventually gave up and console-commanded in the key. Turns out she was in the Ratway Vaults.

In true-ESV fashion, I must ask: Is this a bug? Or a feature? Or am I just a fool?

NVM, it's the latter.

• 2 weeks later...

The quest « Dibella’s Corruption » can’t be completed.

Stage is 100, temple is fully corrupted but the quest doesn’t end.

The only thing show is that “Show Rorlund your devotion to Sanguine” is still uncompleted according to the quest ledger.

Indeed that portion of the quest was a mess when I played it with Rorlund acknowledging (in dialogue) affiliation with Sanguine before even talking to him about his wife.

8 hours ago, THANE05 said:

The quest « Dibella’s Corruption » can’t be completed.

Stage is 100, temple is fully corrupted but the quest doesn’t end.

The only thing show is that “Show Rorlund your devotion to Sanguine” is still uncompleted according to the quest ledger.

Indeed that portion of the quest was a mess when I played it with Rorlund acknowledging (in dialogue) affiliation with Sanguine before even talking to him about his wife.

Thanks for reporting. I added it as an issue on GitHub.

23 minutes ago, Snowmoon said:

Heya, me after a long hiatus. I'm back with the good old grey faces. Current culprit is Haelga. Any idea why?

Most likely something else is changing her face lower in your load order.

Try placing Sisterhood near the end of your load order.

14 hours ago, Julianwebster said:

Hi,

Thanks for making such an amazing mod. I got stuck at Haelga in Riften after blackmailing her she gave me an armour and that's it. There's no further dialog option to push the quest on. No dialog from her niece either.

Any suggestions on how to proceed? Cheers

Here's a link to the walkthrough: https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/wiki/Sisterhood-of-Dibella:-Walkthrough

It has been a while since I did that quest. Are you talking about the shroud that Svana gives you in the Redemption path?

13 hours ago, supercats said:

Strange question - I found a location with a map marker, "Dibella Alter Door". It doesn't do anything as far as I can tell...is that part of this?

Nope, that's from Eager NPCs :) Have a read of that mod page and its' MCM, I don't wanna spoil anything

5 hours ago, Snowmoon said:

Alright. This is the ONLY mod I have that edits Fjotra now - I removed her data from PNP & RSChildren in xEdit. Still getting gray faces on her and Haelga, so something is shonky in this mod somewhere. I can't spot any conflicts on either actor in xEDit. 

I use this one as a Fjotra replacer, which works quite nice. Only her Name is shown in russian, but i can live with that. :)

Fjotra Replacer / Pеплейсер Фьотры - NPC - TES V: Skyrim LE - моды для  Скайрим, Skyrim SE, Fallout 4, Fallout 76 - Gamer-mods

12 hours ago, Snowmoon said:

Nope, that's from Eager NPCs :) Have a read of that mod page and its' MCM, I don't wanna spoil anything

Thanks! Forgot about that quest...I've been avoiding DR because I don't want to deal with randomly being set on fire from above >.> so it didn't trigger yet.

...you wouldn't happen to be able to answer something about Devious Contraptions would you?

On 10/15/2020 at 4:17 AM, supercats said:

Thanks! Forgot about that quest...I've been avoiding DR because I don't want to deal with randomly being set on fire from above >.> so it didn't trigger yet.

...you wouldn't happen to be able to answer something about Devious Contraptions would you?

Unfortunately not :'D you'll wanna try the Devious Contraptions thread for that.

image.png.5aac9f55c9b050be98bbe62aa16a63e9.png
(Screenie 1.1 - Senna's Reward For Finding Missing Sisters)
Question!
After saving the Sybil, i was sent out by Senna to find the two missing Sisters, returning to the Temple, Senna provided myself with Entrall. However, there seems to be no other quests besides A Sybil's Journey . How long does it take for the ''Initiation'' to complete? do i have to wait outside Markarth?

image.png.4e2ea6425a3dd45def00f1226595ea06.png
(Screenie 1.2 - Current Quest log/Journal entry)
However, there seems to be no other quests besides A Sybil's Journey . How long does it take for the ''Initiation'' to complete? do i have to wait outside Markarth?
image.png.069e92110b2f3bb210ceb1070d851b80.png
 (Screenie 1.3 - Fjotra's weird dialogue '' ...'') 
Should i choose to involve myself with Sybil in her 'training', once the sexual training is done, she wouldn't speak to me afterwards.. with only '' ... " as a reply. Do i have to wait for x amount of time between each 'training' session?

I seem to be stuck, playing a male - the Sybil has had two episodes of Dibella speaking through her, with the latest being to trust Senna, but the Senna has no dialog for how the Sybil is doing.  The Sybil is still considered a novice.  She's wearing the chain mail bikini like outfit with the black hood and metal looking blindfold.  The Dibella statue is groping herself and masturbating.  Am I missing something else or is something broken?

2 hours ago, Mr.Otaku said:

@Mart0206 Or better yet, post the replacer on LL as well for more user reach.

Better not do that, since re-uploading other peoples work is against their wishes and the forum rules, so i think. I do not know russian, so no idea if it is actual not wished by the mod author. But feel free to investigate ;)

*edit*

What i mean, if somebody can confirm the original author isn´t against it i can upload it here in the thread. I can´t since i can not speak russian.

8 hours ago, Mart0206 said:

Better not do that, since re-uploading other peoples work is against their wishes and the forum rules, so i think. I do not know russian, so no idea if it is actual not wished by the mod author. But feel free to investigate ;)

*edit*

What i mean, if somebody can confirm the original author isn´t against it i can upload it here in the thread. I can´t since i can not speak russian.

Oh you see, i thought you were the original author of that mod. Yeah that could be a problem lol