The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

19 hours ago, Skarab said:

I used SLATE to add the foreplay tag to the animations that I wanted:

Oho, that was worth a try. I added the tag "foreplay" to some animations like the "Billy handjob" animations and tested it ingame. It works :)

Thank you very much for the information.

11 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That's an interesting workaround.

The animation changes for donations is one of those things I thought would improve the mod by making the donations more about groping in public than outright fucking. 

I can think of a tweak where the default tag would change based on the number of donations, starting with groping and evolving to more explicit animations.

Well, the only animations with groping so far that i know are Baboo´s. But most of them have groping during the stages and end with a sex act. I think just one is pure groping. And some of them which have groping as a tag are also fmm(m) animations and aggressive as well. So kinda un-immersive, but that´s just my opinion.

It'd be cool if the animations got progressively more and more intimate. Starts with handjobs/footjobs, moves onto blowjobs, then finally vaginal. I play as an Altmer character, and kissing animations unfortunately don't play very well with her, because of the height differences. Everything else is manageable (although blowjobs are also kinda hard to work with).

I have run through the mod til I reached the point where I have to confront Haelga. As this is a crucial point in the playthrough where I decide to purify or corrupt the sisterhood it would be nice to have the necessary dialogue option to continue the mod. However, there are no dialogue options for Sisterhood of Dibella after showing Haelga the three Marks of Dibella.

Being unable to locate quest ID I can't even continue playthrough via console command to bypass the missing dialogue 

10 hours ago, chopperwhitewolF said:

I have run through the mod til I reached the point where I have to confront Haelga. As this is a crucial point in the playthrough where I decide to purify or corrupt the sisterhood it would be nice to have the necessary dialogue option to continue the mod. However, there are no dialogue options for Sisterhood of Dibella after showing Haelga the three Marks of Dibella.

Being unable to locate quest ID I can't even continue playthrough via console command to bypass the missing dialogue 

Yes... the hand off between the vanilla quest and the mod quest is not ideal.

You have to talk to Svana to tell her you have the tokens, then to Haelga to complete the vanilla quest, then back to Svana, and then again to Haelga.

I apologise for intrusion but i am stuck and i cannot find sister Elena at all, i only found sister Elsa in that quest  "joining the sisterhood of dibella" 

I would be grateful if someone here can point me to a place where i can find a quest ID and stages, or ay least the location of the body/sister (if she lives) Elena.

Many thanks!

14 minutes ago, chopperwhitewolF said:

Did that several times before posting for help. No new dialogue options come up when talking to Svana

I'm having that problem as well. One character had the option, another didn't.

10 minutes ago, HellSpawm said:

I apologise for intrusion but i am stuck and i cannot find sister Elena at all, i only found sister Elsa in that quest  "joining the sisterhood of dibella" 

I would be grateful if someone here can point me to a place where i can find a quest ID and stages, or ay least the location of the body/sister (if she lives) Elena.

Many thanks!

One is in Broken Tower Redoubt, the other is in Blind Cliff Cave. I don't remember offhand which one is in which.

Just now, Yinkle said:

Safe bet you'll find both in these :)

Oh i ignored that ash pile to search....pfft noob me.

Now i returned the letters and there is no more quests to do that to collect donations is still there, i received new outfit for travel and in rest is one daedric man and woman in inner sanctum, but in rest the sister don`t offer services or anything else, and i still have that option in dialogue to subscribe but i got the same answers, they don`t need new students ... :/

I think i am giving up even was nice adventure but ...maybe i did something wrong.

Thanks anyway for hint :D

17 hours ago, direkin said:

I'm having that problem as well. One character had the option, another didn't.

One is in Broken Tower Redoubt, the other is in Blind Cliff Cave. I don't remember offhand which one is in which.

If you find a workaround to start either corrupting or purifying the sisterhood please let me know.

In spite of all my efforts I have failed to locate quest IDs to force start the next quest line.

2 hours ago, ylurkes said:

I was wondering, should i do the vanilla Sam Guevenne (A Night to remember) quest before this one, or there is no continuity issues between both?

There shouldn't be a continuity issue any more than if you visit the temple long before A Night to Remember in a regular game.

If the temple is corrupted when you do that quest, then it adds to the corruption feel.

If it is cleansed, that isn't much of a problem either.

Dear deepBlueFrog,

i was wandering how to get the "Topless" Prisoner and Beggar Outfit provided by the mod. Installation - wise it goes to

D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\armor\sl_dibella\topless_f on my computer.

You can also use bodyslide to generate the outfit for the bodyslide preset but they are not available ingame. The standard Beggar and Prioner Outfit files which are located under

D:\Spiele\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\clothes

are note affected by bodyslide, so i guess both outfits are standalone.

Did you have to activate the Sexlab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp to have access to them? I have the addon installed due to it is needed but activate the esp since i don´t need those outfit changes for the sisters.

3 hours ago, Mart0206 said:

Dear deepBlueFrog,

i was wandering how to get the "Topless" Prisoner and Beggar Outfit provided by the mod. Installation - wise it goes to

D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\armor\sl_dibella\topless_f on my computer.

You can also use bodyslide to generate the outfit for the bodyslide preset but they are not available ingame. The standard Beggar and Prioner Outfit files which are located under

D:\Spiele\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\clothes

are note affected by bodyslide, so i guess both outfits are standalone.

Did you have to activate the Sexlab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp to have access to them? I have the addon installed due to it is needed but activate the esp since i don´t need those outfit changes for the sisters.

These outfits are not available in the mod (yet ?). 

I tried to get them to work but they result in a crash to desktop when I make them available in game, so I scrapped the idea for now.

2 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

These outfits are not available in the mod (yet ?). 

I tried to get them to work but they result in a crash to desktop when I make them available in game, so I scrapped the idea for now.

I see..also searched the ESP, but they are not included. Well, maybe in the future, we will see. Thanks for your response. :)

On 8/31/2020 at 5:52 AM, chopperwhitewolF said:

If you find a workaround to start either corrupting or purifying the sisterhood please let me know.

In spite of all my efforts I have failed to locate quest IDs to force start the next quest line.

Looking in Tes5Edit, it looks like a key dialog info is xx01BF9F in the _SLSD_QST_InitiationTaskEndgameTopic dialog record (talking to Svana).  That dialog info branches to choosing purification or corruption (Dialogs __SLSD_QST_InitiationTaskEndgameTopic02/03). The conditions for that info/response include:

Stage 056 of the Sybi'ls journey quest is completed (quest xx00540C) ("I need to talk to Svana to sort out Haelga's claims.")
Stages 070 and 080 of the same quest must not be complete (Already chose purify or corrupt path)
The vanilla quest T01 Heart of Dibella must be complete (quest 00023B6C)
You are talking to Svana
Stage 200 of vanilla quest FreeFormRiften11 Caught Red Handed (quest 00041F91) must be completed. 

(xx=SexLab_DibellaCult.esp ID, I'm not sure how to get stage 056 marked as complete)

23 minutes ago, oldprv724 said:

Looking in Tes5Edit, it looks like a key dialog info is xx01BF9F in the _SLSD_QST_InitiationTaskEndgameTopic dialog record (talking to Svana).  That dialog info branches to choosing purification or corruption (Dialogs __SLSD_QST_InitiationTaskEndgameTopic02/03). The conditions for that info/response include:

Stage 056 of the Sybi'ls journey quest is completed (quest xx00540C) ("I need to talk to Svana to sort out Haelga's claims.")
Stages 070 and 080 of the same quest must not be complete (Already chose purify or corrupt path)
The vanilla quest T01 Heart of Dibella must be complete (quest 00023B6C)
You are talking to Svana
Stage 200 of vanilla quest FreeFormRiften11 Caught Red Handed (quest 00041F91) must be completed. 

(xx=SexLab_DibellaCult.esp ID, I'm not sure how to get stage 056 marked as complete)

Here are the conditions to set stage 56 as complete.

image.png

14 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Here are the conditions to set stage 56 as complete.

image.png

Interesting. So it turned out my Sybil quest was stuck on stage 55 for some reason. When I marked that as completed and setstage to 56, completed FreeformRiften11 as normal, the dialogue from Svana to choose purification or corruption finally came up.

7 minutes ago, zertmater said:

im still getting CTD in Broken tower Redoubt and Dawnstar inn, maybe is because a sister in there. I use 3BBB... maybe the cloth is not compatible with the body?.

in SSE.

Install .NET Script Framework and post one of the crash reports it produces.  Anything else is pure guesswork.