The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

5 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

I'm looking at things in xedit.  No overrides for that quest in this mod.  Quest ID is T01.  FormID 00023B6C.  This mod only has its own unique quests, all starting with "_SLSD_QST_".

The Agent of Dibella and drinking from the fountain is all part of T01.

Thanks! I just used setstage to move the quest along with the number you gave me. Now everything is working smoothly again. :)

Hey all,

Haven't been able to spend too much time troubleshooting just yet, but I'm having trouble with this mod. Whenever it's active in my load order, Skyrim simply won't launch. Don't know why. I know a lot of people have recommended xEdit to check stuff like this, but I'm completely new to whatever that is

Running Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 with Script Extender via Mod Organizer 2. I have Sisterhood and Sisterhood sisters enabled. Don't have the optional clothing items, partly since I don't know how to download the Juri outfit. Have tried with the Bodyslide files both loaded and unloaded

Any suggestions would be appreciated

58 minutes ago, SqueakyDolphin said:

Hey all,

Haven't been able to spend too much time troubleshooting just yet, but I'm having trouble with this mod. Whenever it's active in my load order, Skyrim simply won't launch. Don't know why. I know a lot of people have recommended xEdit to check stuff like this, but I'm completely new to whatever that is

Running Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 with Script Extender via Mod Organizer 2. I have Sisterhood and Sisterhood sisters enabled. Don't have the optional clothing items, partly since I don't know how to download the Juri outfit. Have tried with the Bodyslide files both loaded and unloaded

Any suggestions would be appreciated

This mod, as-is, is for Oldrim/LE, and has a BSA archive instead of loose files.  BSA formats are different between LE and SE, so you'll need to use something like Cathedral Assets Optimizer to rebuild it (and convert all the meshes inside), or turn it into loose files (and don't forget to convert all the meshes).

Edit: I'm used to the SSE updates not coming out quickly enough.  Head over here:

and download the SSE versions from there.

4 hours ago, Nazguli Tyvek said:

Quick question: Does this mod pretty much destroy all possibility of marriage with any of the sisters? I was thinking about marrying Senna but not sure if this mod would put a stop to that possibility. 

I don't think so... I never married her in my games but I don't see why it would impact her relationships.

Senna is your friend all along. Even if you go down the corruption path, she will only change her outfit and some answers to quest dialogues near the end.

14 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I don't think so... I never married her in my games but I don't see why it would impact her relationships.

Senna is your friend all along. Even if you go down the corruption path, she will only change her outfit and some answers to quest dialogues near the end.

I created a new character and was thinking i'd do a run though completing the drinking contest, heart of dibella, and then this mod finishing with the  "good" ending. After everything get hitched, happy ever after, etc. I just didn't want to put in all that work just to find out she won't move in or do anything because of a bug. 

I'm not complaining though I love this mod. 

3 hours ago, Nazguli Tyvek said:

I created a new character and was thinking i'd do a run though completing the drinking contest, heart of dibella, and then this mod finishing with the  "good" ending. After everything get hitched, happy ever after, etc. I just didn't want to put in all that work just to find out she won't move in or do anything because of a bug. 

I'm not complaining though I love this mod. 

I can't exclude a bug, but I can tell you Senna is not part of any AI package or anything like that so she should be safe.

2 hours ago, Oracle of Change said:

Simple question, probably a FAQ, but can you corrupt the temple entirely? Currently playing a Forsworn and wanna know how far I can go with the whole 'My gods are better than your gods' thing.

You can corrupt the temple completely// but only with a female character (or if your have Hormones, a male character who changed gender thanks to Dibella's blessing).

12 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

You can corrupt the temple completely// but only with a female character (or if your have Hormones, a male character who changed gender thanks to Dibella's blessing).

Cheers mate.

'The Reach belongs to the Forsworn?' ~Sex addicted Reachwoman\

• 2 weeks later...

Been a long time fan of this mod. Recently modded Skyrim again, and got to the point where I am starting the sisterhood quests.

Before, if I remember correctly, all kinds of sexlab animations would be available during when PC gets taken advantage of when collecting donations, but now I only have foreplay scenes as alternatives.

Has there been made a change regarding this, and if so, is there a way to add more animation tags to the scenes when collecting donations?

2 hours ago, Ukelule said:

Been a long time fan of this mod. Recently modded Skyrim again, and got to the point where I am starting the sisterhood quests.

Before, if I remember correctly, all kinds of sexlab animations would be available during when PC gets taken advantage of when collecting donations, but now I only have foreplay scenes as alternatives.

Has there been made a change regarding this, and if so, is there a way to add more animation tags to the scenes when collecting donations?

Yeah, a few months ago it was changed so that the donation collecting only causes foreplay animations, unfortunately.  I wish there was an option to go back to the way it was.  :)

3 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Yeah, a few months ago it was changed so that the donation collecting only causes foreplay animations, unfortunately.  I wish there was an option to go back to the way it was.  :)

Hmm, does that mean animations which have "foreplay" in their tag description or animations which a selected under the foreplay section in SexLab? Because there are some pretty good Handjob animations out there but i think they don´t have the tag "foreplay".

9 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Yeah, i would also like to see other animations being played other than just foreplay ones. Like it's not a deal breaker but it is a little disappointing.

23 hours ago, Mart0206 said:

Hmm, does that mean animations which have "foreplay" in their tag description or animations which a selected under the foreplay section in SexLab? Because there are some pretty good Handjob animations out there but i think they don´t have the tag "foreplay".

Ok, i tested it ingame. It only calls for animations having "foreplay" in their tag description. Anybody now how to change this, or what file has to be edit? Besides the kissing animation by Leito everything else is deactivated in my game ^^

We could just ad for example the key words "Consual, blowjob/oral and handjob or gropping" :)

6 hours ago, Mart0206 said:

Ok, i tested it ingame. It only calls for animations having "foreplay" in their tag description. Anybody now how to change this, or what file has to be edit? Besides the kissing animation by Leito everything else is deactivated in my game ^^

We could just ad for example the key words "Consual, blowjob/oral and handjob or gropping" :)

I used SLATE to add the foreplay tag to the animations that I wanted:

8 hours ago, Skarab said:

I used SLATE to add the foreplay tag to the animations that I wanted:

That's an interesting workaround.

The animation changes for donations is one of those things I thought would improve the mod by making the donations more about groping in public than outright fucking. 

I can think of a tweak where the default tag would change based on the number of donations, starting with groping and evolving to more explicit animations.

30 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I can think of a tweak where the default tag would change based on the number of donations, starting with groping and evolving to more explicit animations.

I like that :classic_happy:

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That's an interesting workaround.

The animation changes for donations is one of those things I thought would improve the mod by making the donations more about groping in public than outright fucking. 

I would very much like to see more animations being played after the donations, whether that's after a certain range has been reached or starts outright i'm okay with. Because many times the NPC's say "I'll gladly help you with your training as well" before starting the event and it's all just foreplay, that hardly counts as training to anyone you know what i mean? So it'd be a nice change. Maybe even a setting option where we can pick and choose what animation tags the mod picks? I don't know how complicated/simple it'd be to implement such a thing but i think that'll take care of all angles.

1 hour ago, Mr.Otaku said:

I would very much like to see more animations being played after the donations, whether that's after a certain range has been reached or starts outright i'm okay with. Because many times the NPC's say "I'll gladly help you with your training as well" before starting the event and it's all just foreplay, that hardly counts as training to anyone you know what i mean? So it'd be a nice change. Maybe even a setting option where we can pick and choose what animation tags the mod picks? I don't know how complicated/simple it'd be to implement such a thing but i think that'll take care of all angles.

Another thing I can do is have foreplay with a random chance of heavier stuff.

7 minutes ago, Mr.Otaku said:

That could work too, but a bit more clarity/control over the scenes would be even nicer. See what works.

I won't add a whole lot of options at this point but I will try to improve things if possible.

If you want more control, the SLATE tool listed at the top of the page is probably your best option.

12 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I won't add a whole lot of options at this point but I will try to improve things if possible.

If you want more control, the SLATE tool listed at the top of the page is probably your best option.

That's fine, as long as non foreplay animations appear on a consistent basis it'll be alright. It would only make sense for women devoted to sex arts to give more variety to the donors.