The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

On 9/26/2021 at 9:36 AM, Geschtalt said:

After sex with Sybil (Fjodra), I have a dialogue to talk to the goddess, but Sybil just goes on and nothing happens. How to deal with this?

Can you share a screenshot of that dialogue?

Sex with Fjotra should give you a chance of making her glow blue, and Dibella giving you a message through her.

The message is random and doesn't always happen.

The event happens randomly after orgasm... not after sex.

Hello, how do I remove the sweat overlay? I know there is a dialog option with the stone flower, but even if I disable it the sweat stays. And on a new game I can't get there in time before the sweat is being put on. That's super annoying. I'm on SE.

Spoiler

cumfront.thumb.jpg.4afdb0264004ea397518175a6a0991ce.jpgcumback.thumb.jpg.2b25fbde56bc970a7825efb1b0c844f8.jpg

Edit: Can you change it to an Opt-In? Or put the switch outside the temple?

Edited by Tops34
9 hours ago, Tops34 said:

Hello, how to I remove the sweat overlay? I know there is a dialog option with the stone flower, but even if I disable it the sweat stays. And on a new game I can't get there in time before the sweat is being put on. That's super annoying. I'm on SE.

Reveal hidden contents

cumfront.thumb.jpg.4afdb0264004ea397518175a6a0991ce.jpgcumback.thumb.jpg.2b25fbde56bc970a7825efb1b0c844f8.jpg

The only way is to talk to the flower, so no, there is no way to avoid the initial sweating effect.  Once it is disabled it takes some time to wear off.

1 hour ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

The only way is to talk to the flower, so no, there is no way to avoid the initial sweating effect.  Once it is disabled it takes some time to wear off.

It should get reset by itself after a while or if you apply another overlay using another mod or after sex.

The next version will disable that effect by default and will leave the option to turn it on with the flower menu.

55 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

It should get reset by itself after a while or if you apply another overlay using another mod or after sex.

The next version will disable that effect by default and will leave the option to turn it on with the flower menu.

Thanks, waiting for it ;)

I really really hope someone can help me. I'm stuck on the part where I'm helping to train the new sybil. Sometimes post-sex she'll glow and say Dibella is speaking through her, but theres never any dialogue. She just walks away. I can't ask about the underground path or the backstory and I can't talk about the sybil's progress with Senna. 

2 hours ago, Nerine_Chan said:

I really really hope someone can help me. I'm stuck on the part where I'm helping to train the new sybil. Sometimes post-sex she'll glow and say Dibella is speaking through her, but theres never any dialogue. She just walks away. I can't ask about the underground path or the backstory and I can't talk about the sybil's progress with Senna. 

There is no dialogue what Dibella speaks through the Sybil.. there is only a message urging you to help the Temple or the sisters.

3 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

There is no dialogue what Dibella speaks through the Sybil.. there is only a message urging you to help the Temple or the sisters.

Oh! Glad to know that! I still don't know why new quest dialogue doesn't pop up for Senna, I can't ask anyone about the bathhouse either. 

My last playthrough I forgot that I hadn't done the last step before needing to 'help' the sybill with her training.  I think its getting the letters from the two travelling sisters.  Anyway, I 'trained' with the sybill too early, and that caused the dialogue with Senna to never show.  As far as I can tell, if you do that there's no way to recover, the dialogue never shows up on Senna.

So, this is probably some kind of conflict with some mod, but I wonder if anyone can give me some light on what's is happening.
Fjotra/Sybil have a custom young body, yes? but when I have sex with her, she changes to the "default" adult body the rest of the NPCs use. Anyway I can stop that, either keeping her permanently on the young body or permanently on the adult body? I just want to keep her figure consistent. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/16/2021 at 3:01 PM, 4nk8r said:

Stumbled upon this SE Fjotra replacer and quest expander mod on NM.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/56877

I have not tried it, but figured I'd at least let the thread know it was out there in case a patch to bridging it seems worthwhile.  Maybe worth nothing more than the graphical assets it introduces.

Thanks... it does look intriguing. Too bad there is no LE version.

The author does mention the need to have fjotra as an adult when they say this "But since the cult of Dibella (especially with some spicy mods) is not a place for children, "... I am assuming they mean they did it with Sisterhood in mind :)

On 10/6/2021 at 2:01 AM, Ashmodai Prime said:

So, this is probably some kind of conflict with some mod, but I wonder if anyone can give me some light on what's is happening.
Fjotra/Sybil have a custom young body, yes? but when I have sex with her, she changes to the "default" adult body the rest of the NPCs use. Anyway I can stop that, either keeping her permanently on the young body or permanently on the adult body? I just want to keep her figure consistent. 

Maybe it is a conflict with other body mods?

Fjotra isn't using a custom body. I just made her an adult. She is using the default body from the game.

On 10/8/2021 at 3:54 AM, NismoMan said:

Anyway to disable the random comments NPCs say when greeting the PC? It kinda gets overwhelming, NPCs I meet for the first time declaring the PC a sister without her being one in the first place, lol. Any ideas? 

These dialogues should happen as a way to give you the first quest objective to go to Markarth and visit the temple. They should go away once that objective is in your journal.

Can someone help?  I'm having some issues, and I've checked back through this thread. I can't find any definitive answers.

1. Is there a way to fix Senna, Haelga, and Fijotra's dark heads?

2. After finding the traveling sisters, and returning to the temple, Senna gives you the Dibellian clothes (or soemthing like that), it crashes my game if I equip it. Am I missing a file?

Thanks!

37 minutes ago, BlackPaperMoon said:

Can someone help?  I'm having some issues, and I've checked back through this thread. I can't find any definitive answers.

1. Is there a way to fix Senna, Haelga, and Fijotra's dark heads?

Try placing the Sisterhood esp files at the end of your load order, or at least after any mod that changes NPCs.

37 minutes ago, BlackPaperMoon said:

2. After finding the traveling sisters, and returning to the temple, Senna gives you the Dibellian clothes (or soemthing like that), it crashes my game if I equip it. Am I missing a file?

Thanks!

Are you using SE? if so, make sure you are using the right version of the mod.

The SE version is available in the SE conversion thread in my signature.