The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

any chances to port it to SE ?

Not in the near future, as SKSE 64 is only in an alpha state. Even given that, there is the need for SL Framework and other supporting mods to converted to SSE and even then Sisterhood will more than likley require quite allot of work to be converted for SSE. The author is still devolping Sisterhood and adding in conversion to SSE, creates an even greater workload for them! Bear in mind, they are working on these mods in their spare time, mostly on their own. So maybe, but do not hold your breath....

Or do it yourself, once you have all the requisite permissions.

any chances to port it to SE ?

Not in the near future, as SKSE 64 is only in an alpha state. Even given that, there is the need for SL Framework and other supporting mods to converted to SSE and even then Sisterhood will more than likley require quite allot of work to be converted for SSE. The author is still devolping Sisterhood and adding in conversion to SSE, creates an even greater workload for them! Bear in mind, they are working on these mods in their spare time, mostly on their own. So maybe, but do not hold your breath....

Or do it yourself, once you have all the requisite permissions.

how can i do this by myself? i know what permissions are, but i think there is so much know-how behind it that i can´t do that by myself in the future and even if then, the mod is already released 10 times then xDDD

isnt there any similar out in the meantime? Or maybe a "dibella reloaded" version for  se ;)

How do I braid the daggerfall cloves wreath (purification path)?

There's a recipe for it in the tanning rack using 3(?) Hanging moss, 6 clovers, and 4(?) mountain flowers I think it was.  If you have the mats for the neophyte wreath that shows all the time in the tanning rack, plus the clovers, you should have the reqs for the clover variant.

I have had two issues:

1) I think my mod was in russian. I looked at my mods and saw that it was _rus_fix (is that the correct one).

2) There is a gag in the mouth of the new Sybil and her hands are bound. I don't have any bondage mods (that I know of), but I have no idea how to remove it.

3) How do I proceed with the quest after I complete the Heart of DIbella (I am playing as a male character)

I am really excited for this quest line!

• 2 weeks later...

any change the mod will be completed ?

I am considering the mod completed or at least, in a stable state.

What is left on my list are bug fixes, improvements to the sisters activities and ideas for side quests.

I tried looking into a way to enable doing the corruption and purification quests back to back instead of one or the other, but it looks like that would require a lot of clean up between quests. I don't know if I will ever find the time to do that.

If there is something in particular you would like to see added or fixed, let me know in this thread.

any change the mod will be completed ?

I am considering the mod completed or at least, in a stable state.

What is left on my list are bug fixes, improvements to the sisters activities and ideas for side quests.

I tried looking into a way to enable doing the corruption and purification quests back to back instead of one or the other, but it looks like that would require a lot of clean up between quests. I don't know if I will ever find the time to do that.

If there is something in particular you would like to see added or fixed, let me know in this thread.

I saw in 2nd post that said work not started yet. So I just want to know

Love to hear that the mod is in stable state. It work fine for me

Thank you very much

I need to review that 2nd post. I haven't done that in a long time.

It is more a repository for ideas than a real to do list at this point.

If anyone wants to use these ideas in your own mod, help yourself to them. I will be happy to collaborate with you and make the Sisterhood of Dibella compatible with your mod.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm enjoying this questline, but I think something may have broken:

1. I'm trying to find Svana in the Ratway, but can't find her anywhere (the journal says to look for her there)

2. Fjotra is still in her mining clothes and quite short. I have the .esp loaded last.

Can anyone help me?

I'm enjoying this questline, but I think something may have broken:

1. I'm trying to find Svana in the Ratway, but can't find her anywhere (the journal says to look for here there)

2. Fjotra is still in her mining clothes and quite short. I have the .esp loaded last.

Can anyone help me?

Svana - check Haelga's Bunkhouse (that is where she is in my game, I have other mods that affect her too and they all seem to work fine anyway)\

Fjotra - there are 2 esp files for this mod.  if I remember right the 2nd one changes her clothes (make sure you have both installed and active).

(Sexlab_DibellaCult.esp and Sexlab_DibellacCult_Sisters.esp)

Hi there, 

I started this quest today and - at first - it was quite good as a tie-in to the Sybil of Dibella questline (although having sex in the street with donators was a bit OTT - the player should be able to find a more private place for that). However, after finding and returning the Sybil, I have to find two letters - I found and read them, but the questline didn't progress (I think it was maybe because I found and read one of them before returning the Sybil - the one which was in the same cell location as Fjotra? If that is the case, I don't think the body should be right outside the prison where the Fjotra is being held as it's just too easy for the player to pick up that sister's letter before being given the quest by Senna to find it). I read through this thread and got to the idea to search through Hamal's chest to get the letters again and read them - nothing happens. I go off and visit the sister's corpses again and manually search them (I was using the mod "Quick Loot" when I picked up the letters before) - nothing happens. Lastly, I used the command "player.placeatme *letter ID*" to put the letters back into the game world and then read them again - still nothing. I even tried to drop the letters from my inventory, but the letters cannot be dropped since they're quest items. 

So, with no other choice, I have to use the console to advance the quest. I entered "sqt" but since the quest doesn't have any targets, I couldn't find the quest ID that way - I had to go into the CK to find out what it was. I then advance the "_SLSD_QST_Initiation" quest manually, and I'm then given the task to talk to Senna about the letters, which I do and get some new clothes but then... nothing - I'm not given a new quest and no new dialogues emerge. I was given a few options to help Fjotra (sex + find marks of dibella) in dialogue options to her in relation to a different quest I received just after becoming an Agent of Dibella and before I was given the quest to find the letters, but nothing seems to happen when I do them (I read on the description that giving Marks of Dibella to her will help with her progress to becoming Sybil. So, just to test it out, I gave myself 1,000 of those things and gave them to her - nothing happens).

I'm now really confused as to how I should proceed with the questline and thinking of turning it off until it's properly finished because, as it is now, it just leaves me with an impression that it is too unfinished to carry on with, which is a shame since the initial execution and the idea of the quest is brilliant - it rivals other mods which also aim to provide extra depth to vanilla quests (e.g. Amorous Adventures).

Hi there, 

I started this quest today and - at first - it was quite good as a tie-in to the Sybil of Dibella questline (although having sex in the street with donators was a bit OTT - the player should be able to find a more private place for that). However, after finding and returning the Sybil, I have to find two letters - I found and read them, but the questline didn't progress (I think it was maybe because I found and read one of them before returning the Sybil - the one which was in the same cell location as Fjotra? If that is the case, I don't think the body should be right outside the prison where the Fjotra is being held as it's just too easy for the player to pick up that sister's letter before being given the quest by Senna to find it). I read through this thread and got to the idea to search through Hamal's chest to get the letters again and read them - nothing happens. I go off and visit the sister's corpses again and manually search them (I was using the mod "Quick Loot" when I picked up the letters before) - nothing happens. Lastly, I used the command "player.placeatme *letter ID*" to put the letters back into the game world and then read them again - still nothing. I even tried to drop the letters from my inventory, but the letters cannot be dropped since they're quest items. 

So, with no other choice, I have to use the console to advance the quest. I entered "sqt" but since the quest doesn't have any targets, I couldn't find the quest ID that way - I had to go into the CK to find out what it was. I then advance the "_SLSD_QST_Initiation" quest manually, and I'm then given the task to talk to Senna about the letters, which I do and get some new clothes but then... nothing - I'm not given a new quest and no new dialogues emerge. I was given a few options to help Fjotra (sex + find marks of dibella) in dialogue options to her in relation to a different quest I received just after becoming an Agent of Dibella and before I was given the quest to find the letters, but nothing seems to happen when I do them (I read on the description that giving Marks of Dibella to her will help with her progress to becoming Sybil. So, just to test it out, I gave myself 1,000 of those things and gave them to her - nothing happens).

I'm now really confused as to how I should proceed with the questline and thinking of turning it off until it's properly finished because, as it is now, it just leaves me with an impression that it is too unfinished to carry on with, which is a shame since the initial execution and the idea of the quest is brilliant - it rivals other mods which also aim to provide extra depth to vanilla quests (e.g. Amorous Adventures).

hmm I think you have hit some type of conflict or bug

I have done the same thing (get the letter before I was supposed to) and fixing it was easy to do (at least for me)

what I did was after getting the quest to get the letters, and got the 2nd letter (and didn't get the quest update) was to make sure

that the quest was active (check journal and make sure it is an active quest), then just re-read the letters again (both of them due to not knowing

which one I got first) and the quest updated properly at that time.  if doing that does not work you have hit some kind of conflict or bug.

as for Fjotra's training - she will progress along a path if you give her enough Marks of Dibella (but you will have to have sex with her as well for the

training to finish) if you are playing the corruption pathway (at least in my experience).  the way I can tell if her "training" took is that after enough

Marks of Dibella (and the sex with her) her outfit does in fact change.

another way to tell if the mod is progressing is to look at the statue in the underground, it changes as the mod progresses.

the mod is not fully finished (i'd guess it is about 80-90% done though...that is just a guess).  overall I found the mod to be enjoyable and playable in its

current state (it does have 2 different pathways depending on player choice).  it does have a quest that does not fully finish at this time (collecting

donations), but that quest does not harm anything (as far as I can tell in several games thru over 30 levels of pc advancement in each).

Hi there, 

hmm I think you have hit some type of conflict or bug

I have done the same thing (get the letter before I was supposed to) and fixing it was easy to do (at least for me)

what I did was after getting the quest to get the letters, and got the 2nd letter (and didn't get the quest update) was to make sure

that the quest was active (check journal and make sure it is an active quest), then just re-read the letters again (both of them due to not knowing

which one I got first) and the quest updated properly at that time.  if doing that does not work you have hit some kind of conflict or bug.

as for Fjotra's training - she will progress along a path if you give her enough Marks of Dibella (but you will have to have sex with her as well for the

training to finish) if you are playing the corruption pathway (at least in my experience).  the way I can tell if her "training" took is that after enough

Marks of Dibella (and the sex with her) her outfit does in fact change.

another way to tell if the mod is progressing is to look at the statue in the underground, it changes as the mod progresses.

the mod is not fully finished (i'd guess it is about 80-90% done though...that is just a guess).  overall I found the mod to be enjoyable and playable in its

current state (it does have 2 different pathways depending on player choice).  it does have a quest that does not fully finish at this time (collecting

donations), but that quest does not harm anything (as far as I can tell in several games thru over 30 levels of pc advancement in each).

Hey thanks for the reply and information about how the quest progresses - info about the statue changing its appearance I didn't know about at all. It'd be cool if the quest relating to Fjotra's training had a journal description to point the player in the right direction as it just left me confused without one. Maybe a bit of dialogue about obtaining the Marks of Dibella as well, since I just saw the option and wondered what that was about before reading the mod's description.

Yeah, my quest was active, but it didn't seem to progress after I read the letters. I had two objectives saying something along the lines of "I have found an interesting letter" and also one below that saying "Bring back the remains of the two sisters", which never seemed to complete. Once I advanced the "_SLSD_QST_Initiation" quest in the console, those few objectives disappeared and were replaced with something like "Talk to Senna about the missing sisters".

I have no idea what specific conditions I met to get this bug with the questline, but I'm going to revert back to an earlier save and try out the quest again (without picking up and reading the letter before receiving the quest) and see if it happens again.

Just tried it again without picking up the letter in Broken Tower Redoubt and it works! The quest for Fjotra also worked properly as well - I can see journal entry descriptions about her progress and can see the statue swap to different appearances upon progressing to the next part of the quest. 

• 3 weeks later...

Ok. So I downloaded this mod mayb 1.5 - 2 years ago. I'm getting Nexus Mod Manager to try and update it, but I wanted to come here and double check if that is not a good way to update it. If so, what do I need to do to run a proper update?

I have the letter from Hamal, and my objective is to confront Haelga, but when I go to talk to her, I don't get any talk options. Am I doing something wrong?

• 2 weeks later...

I seem to be having an issue with the progression of the Haelga portion of corruption. When I talk to her and give her the marks she handed out, the dialog option to confront her disappears. I speak to Svana to finish the vanilla quest and then neither of them have any sisterhood related dialog any more. Is there a reference to quest stages so I can manually set from console? I'm pretty f@#$ing annoyed right now.

~J 

1 hour ago, JFoshee said:

I seem to be having an issue with the progression of the Haelga portion of corruption. When I talk to her and give her the marks she handed out, the dialog option to confront her disappears. I speak to Svana to finish the vanilla quest and then neither of them have any sisterhood related dialog any more. Is there a reference to quest stages so I can manually set from console? I'm pretty f@#$ing annoyed right now.

~J 

I am away this week so I can’t check quest stages and codes from here.

Make sure both svana and haelga are done with the vanilla quest.

Check the quest stages from vanilla and make sure they are complete.

Then talk to haelga I think.

1 hour ago, skyrimll said:

I am away this week so I can’t check quest stages and codes from here.

Make sure both svana and haelga are done with the vanilla quest.

Check the quest stages from vanilla and make sure they are complete.

Then talk to haelga I think.

Yep, should have made it a bit more clear that it is the current holiday that has me annoyed. The issue here is a welcome distraction. :)

I checked the vanilla quest and all of the stages show complete but 250 which is empty and apparently unsettable.

Not sure what to do at this point. Still no other lines of dialog for this mod in either Svana or Haelga. 

~J