The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

Hey guys, is this mod still being worked on? it's been ages since it was last updated, I notice in the description the "To do" list is still pretty unfinished, I love the idea of the mod and would like to see it completed if it can be. :)

Author always works on his mods.  Although he does like to jump from one to another then come back later.  I suppose its one way for him to not get burnt out just working on one all the time.

Hey guys, is this mod still being worked on? it's been ages since it was last updated, I notice in the description the "To do" list is still pretty unfinished, I love the idea of the mod and would like to see it completed if it can be. :)

Author always works on his mods.  Although he does like to jump from one to another then come back later.  I suppose its one way for him to not get burnt out just working on one all the time.

Was just asking cos its been on 1.3.2 for nearly a year.

Hey guys I am having a problem and I am wondering if its solvable.

I am using UUNPB Body with Pure skin textures. I downloaded the bodyslide files so that I could fit the outfits to my bodies but there are no presets for UNP and manually altering the sliders does nothing. I took 2 pics of my body alongside the body attached to these outfits in bodyslide to show the issue.

post-516271-0-67174800-1502986654_thumb.png

post-516271-0-20112900-1502986664_thumb.png

As you can see the breasts on the Dibella Sisterhood body are shaded and formed strangley and in-game they protrude through the outfits. The hips are also low rez with a seam for some reason.I tried using both sets of files you provided but the first 7z file does nothing and the second one yeilds these strange bodies and outfits.

To make things stranger, the Corrupted Sybil outfit which is like a bikini with jewelry on it, seemed to fit my bodies almost perfectly but all the others either stretch the body out to fit or float outside the body. After building the batch in bodyslide the breasts now protrude out of the clothes and I cant seem to return it to the original state. If anyone has any suggestions on where I should start debugging this please help.

Thanks

T

Thanks for the video.

As it happens, I added customizations to Morvunskar to expand on exactly what the video talks about and make the debauchery more visible. 

However, I can't remember if I made these edits in the Sisterhood mod, in SD+ or in Stories. I will have to check that out.

Edit: I checked... I made the changes in the Sisterhood of Dibella.

So what is supposed to happen after I get the ten first donations? Senna tells me to urgently speak to Hamal but she attacks me instantly as soon as she sees me? Did I fuck something up or?

That happened to me once. I simply loaded a previous save and entered in the room without going too far, giving time to Hamal to come towards me. I am unsure whether that solves the problem or not, it just worked the first time and did not retried to confirm. 

So what is supposed to happen after I get the ten first donations? Senna tells me to urgently speak to Hamal but she attacks me instantly as soon as she sees me? Did I fuck something up or?

That happened to me once. I simply loaded a previous save and entered in the room without going too far, giving time to Hamal to come towards me. I am unsure whether that solves the problem or not, it just worked the first time and did not retried to confirm. 

If that's the first time you've gone downstairs you're going to start the vanilla quest chain to rescue the girl from the forsworn. You do need to wait for one of the sisters to approach, then get Hamal and let her force-greet you. If you go to far it tends to trigger the option of you just stealing the statue that Degaine the beggar sends you to steal. I think that whole first dialog is badly written as it triggers whether you've spoken to the old beggar or not.

If that's the first time you've gone downstairs you're going to start the vanilla quest chain to rescue the girl from the forsworn. You do need to wait for one of the sisters to approach, then get Hamal and let her force-greet you. If you go to far it tends to trigger the option of you just stealing the statue that Degaine the beggar sends you to steal. I think that whole first dialog is badly written as it triggers whether you've spoken to the old beggar or not.

I agree, it is!

Just to keep my sanity I always talk to Degaine first - only to keep the RP aspect a little bit flowing.

Anyway: SkyrimLL - if you would feel the need to patch that stupid vanilla scene into a more fitting version for us aspiring holy sisters..... wink.png

I noticed that she will attack the PC every time when you enter that area to start the sybil quest   "IF"   you have a follower with you.   If you go in alone the scene does not glitch to a fight.  Not sure if that is whats happening to you, just thought I would mention it.

I noticed that she will attack the PC every time when you enter that area to start the sybil quest "IF" you have a follower with you. If you go in alone the scene does not glitch to a fight. Not sure if that is whats happening to you, just thought I would mention it.

The vanilla still glitches into a fight if you go through dialogues too fast and click outside of the dialogue text. Basically, clicking away from the dialogues is taken as a No and makes you hostile to them.

I noticed that she will attack the PC every time when you enter that area to start the sybil quest "IF" you have a follower with you. If you go in alone the scene does not glitch to a fight. Not sure if that is whats happening to you, just thought I would mention it.

The vanilla still glitches into a fight if you go through dialogues too fast and click outside of the dialogue text. Basically, clicking away from the dialogues is taken as a No and makes you hostile to them.

well yeah, it would in real life too, it's like your trying to run instead of explaining why you broke into private property.... :) 

I'm stuck in the quest about the missing sisters. I have got both notes, but the quest says that I found only one, probably because I got Elena's note before the quest started.

How can I fix this?

I already tried to use the console to player.additem another copy of the note. Quest did not progress. Talking to the sisters there is not new dialogues.

EDIT: there are no more notes in the chest because I got them too before the quest started.

EDIT: I found the locker, I got the key with the AddIitem mod, I opened the locker, got the notes, quest did not progress.

I'm stuck in the quest about the missing sisters. I have got both notes, but the quest says that I found only one, probably because I got Elena's note before the quest started.

How can I fix this?

I already tried to use the console to player.additem another copy of the note. Quest did not progress. Talking to the sisters there is not new dialogues.

EDIT: there are no more notes in the chest because I got them too before the quest started.

EDIT: I found the locker, I got the key with the AddIitem mod, I opened the locker, got the notes, quest did not progress.

player.placeatme noteid 1

Cannot drop them because they are quest items. I'm not sure I've read them. I'll try that. Thanks.

I already had read them. Rereading them did not help.

Try via

sqt 

Then find questID

then type - sqs questID

setstage questID "missing stage number here"

Works for me =)

• 2 weeks later...

hello,

i need a liitle help,sorry for my bad english

i am stuck on this quest,especially in the part haelgas quest, i am finished the part of the vanilla game,presenting the marks of dibella,the i talk with svana,

but afterwards i can not speak with haelga to pressure her and neither with svana again to big reveal ....????

what can i do

incidentally in my quest book the part with haelga ...maybe with a blackmail .. is still displayed  (i think not finished)

do you have a solution

thanks in advance

If male content is planned then make player undergo mandatory circumcision. When player is joining the sisterhood/brotherhood and one uses uncut SoS from Bad Hoodies http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2356-bad-dogs-hoodie-schlongs-khajiit-argonians-humanelf/ make player get cut.

If male content is planned then make player undergo mandatory circumcision.

If male content is not planned then disregard this post message.

When player is joining the sisterhood/brotherhood and one uses uncut SoS from Bad Hoodies http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2356-bad-dogs-hoodie-schlongs-khajiit-argonians-humanelf/ make player get cut.