The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

FWIW: Bodyslide 4.1.3 (current) does not like the topless outfits for me. Everything else converts fine. Fatal error crashes when attempting to deal with the topless conversions.

Minor issue given the quality of the mod, but I figured I'd do a bit of non-batching to see if I could figure out why installing these bodyslide files kept crashing the program.

Another interesting thing I found out (not related to the mod, but potentially helpful) is that the 'MAKBody' preset crashes the program when batch building for me (Converting CT77 meshes and the WTF bikini armor replacer stuff), but the 'Physique - MAK Body' preset does not.

Could I share this resource with others in another discuz if you permit?

I am still testing a few things for v0.1 but the mod sound stable enough for a release so far.

I did not test what happens if you install the mod AFTER completing the Sybil of Dibella quest. Let me know if there is an issue.

As usual with mods in early stages of development, save often and early in case you have to reload an earlier stage of your game.

• 2 weeks later...

Did you remove the dead sister from broken tower redoubt? I can't find her anymore. Most comments say that a sister went from Whiterun to Rorikstedt but thars all and no one in Whiterun knows anything.

She is still there .. or at least she should be.

There is a backup copy of the letters in the Markarth temple in case she is gone. The location should be in the wiki (PM me if you can't find it).

It will be nice though if the maker of the SisterHood of Dibella would kindly add a quest marker for his/her mod coz Im getting no where with this quest mod and stuck still in finding the missing dibella sister all across skyrim even though i already found the letter in one of the dead sister's body while rescue-ing fjota from the fornsworn briarheart tower.

First off just let me say I really enjoy your mod.  The quest line has been working fine, up to my current question.  I am having an issue with the redemption quests.  I am currently tasked with "Find Avrusa Sarethi and talk to her."  I know where she is located, but, when I talk to her, there is no dialog option to further the quest.  I have tried reloading previous saves and just getting the replica, but the quest will not budge.  I was hoping someone else might know a solution or a cc to force this part of the quest.  Thank you in advance.

HI! I'm having good times with this mod. I really think that is quite entertaining. However I had this little problem... I am in the path of corruption and I only need to find one more sister, the Sister Marianne... but she is dead, I killed her long ago cause she saw me in she-wolf form... is there anyway to resurrect her or pass this stage? I've tried to find her RefID via console commands like save funclist 1 and help "sister marianne" but I'm not able to get her back. Any help would be great! Thanks!

HI! I'm having good times with this mod. I really think that is quite entertaining. However I had this little problem... I am in the path of corruption and I only need to find one more sister, the Sister Marianne... but she is dead, I killed her long ago cause she saw me in she-wolf form... is there anyway to resurrect her or pass this stage? I've tried to find her RefID via console commands like save funclist 1 and help "sister marianne" but I'm not able to get her back. Any help would be great! Thanks!

​player.placeatme 92026C84 1

​Should spawn her next to you.

is that a base or ref id? Also the "92" prefix might not be accurate for everyone as that depends on your load order.

Wargwolf, open the console and try "help marianne" as you did, but try using "prid ##" first, then resurrect 1, and then moveto player.

is that a base or ref id? Also the "92" prefix might not be accurate for everyone as that depends on your load order.

Wargwolf, open the console and try "help marianne" as you did, but try using "prid ##" first, then resurrect 1, and then moveto player.

​I just typed "help sister". after spawning and clicking on her I believe it's her base ID. My console command knowledge is rather limited. Sorry for false information.

​I just typed "help sister". after spawning and clicking on her I believe it's her base ID. My console command knowledge is rather limited. Sorry for false information.

base vs ref is something a lot of people mix up.  normally when you have a unique NPC you want to select them with PRID and move them to you, resurrecting if needed.

placeatme spawns a new copy of the actor and that copy may not register for quests and such.

Thank you for answering! I will try it to see if it works, but I could solve the problem loading an old game where she was alive, so I typed the command prid there targeting her and then I load the my current game again and I resurrected her with no problem :) . But again, thanks for the answer! 

Hey all,

Is there a walkthrough somewhere or something that explains each stage of the questlines?

I'm playing a female character atm and I've collected the items for the temple and...  I'm stuck.  I found Mother Hamal's key, opened her box, I recovered the items from the 2 dead sisters and collected about 30+ items for the temple.  No dialogue options appear to do anything else and I can't seem to advance the questlines.  I've received 2 messages from the Sybil -- There's a disease in my temple - and - Trust Serenna -- but Serenna has no new dialogue.  I'm unsure what to do next?

Any thoughts?

I think something didn't fire off right on my current playthrough. I've gotten the "Sybil's Journey" started but I'm not seeing any of the dialogues about asking the sisters how the sybil is doing, what they think about mother hamal, or the statue. This means that none of the follow on quests are starting at all. What is supposed to fire those off?

This is the only walkthrough of which I am aware.

Thanks!  That's pretty much what I was asking for.  Do you know anywhere where the earlier StageID's are listed?

I think something didn't fire off right on my current playthrough. I've gotten the "Sybil's Journey" started but I'm not seeing any of the dialogues about asking the sisters how the sybil is doing, what they think about mother hamal, or the statue. This means that none of the follow on quests are starting at all. What is supposed to fire those off?

I think this is the issue I'm having as well.  I can't get any of the dialogue that leads to "The Gift of Charity" to fire.  

The two current quests I have are "Joining the sisterhood of Dibella" which just says that I'm a traveling sister and to check the lockbox after bringing in donations (Which I've done) -- and "A Sybil's Journey" which says that the initiation has started and The Sybil is now a novice.

Any thoughts?

P.S.  I don't mind forcing the quest forward with the console, but I could use a little more info.

Thanks,