The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

-snip-

Core Quest: Sisterhood of Dibella / Initiation of the young Sybil

- Sisterhood as a joinable faction

- If PC is a female, have an option to join cult without finding Sybil. 

- If Male, has to find the Sybil first

- Initiation should be about you expressing a deeper understanding about Dibella's teachings than the common assumptions.

- A continuous, ongoing quest to collect alms and charity for the chapel.

- Depending on how faithful the player is, they might choose to keep some of the donations for themselves or turn them all over to the cult. 

- Initiation quest as core module

- Add on quests with Dibella tokens as reward

- Dibella tokens are redeemable to the Sybil for perk points from Dibella herself

- Sybil - Have the girl as as the medium. Have her communicate, in a grand and suitably godlike manner, whatever is needed to be communicated

- Add 'stallion' as reward for a quest. A male in residence in the temple for the sister's education.

-snip-

Hey skyrimll, perhaps you could make it a reward for a male player character, after completing the temple purification, to be declared the "Dibellian Stallion" ? Additionally for corruption one could call the PC, irregardless of gender/sex, the "Hand of Sanguine".

Just a thought, irregardless this is an excellent and well put-together mod.

Sorry .. If you do have Eda in your game I have no idea why the book wouldn't be there. The best I could do is to fish out the quest stage so you can move on to the next part of the quest buying the book is missing, who knows what else is missing from the mod.

Suddenly BOOM, I became very busy, hence my late reply.

I checked the load order. It's at the bottom, so there should be no mods overwriting the book item.

Can I please get the code to progress the quest through console commands? Don't want to do excessive troubleshooting for one missing book. If I'm missing more convenient later on, then it's worth looking at.

I would really love to progress this quest, please. :)

hi everyone!

i'm stuck after "Caught Red Handed". I got the three marks, confronted Haelga and talked to Svana to complete the vanilla quest. After that, the walkthrough says, confront Haelga again, but: there's no new text-line to choose. Also Svana has no new lines. sqo in the console tells me, the vanilla quest is completed.

Any ideas?

Hey Polaris, I'm stuck at the exact same spot as you. The quest id is apparently Freeformriften11. I've tried manually reseting it, and changing the stage, but nothing works. After Haelga finishes her chat with you about her three coins, I talk to her neice, then complete the quest. But no new dialogue appears for Haelga no matter what I do... Can someone please help? I love this mod!

It seems my quests got stuck:

I got to the part where I have to confront Haelga and talk to Svana / Sanguine, and choose to cleanse or further corrupt the shrines. So far so good. When I choose the corruption part, Sanguine instructs me to further corrupt Haelga and some of the other shrines. And it seems that the quest does advance: Haelga has some new dialogue that implies corruption, and the priestess in Dawnstar has some new dialogue, etc. But there's no new quest or new objectives shown in the journal, nor does anything complete when I corrpt Haelga or that Dawnstar priestess. The quest log is stuck at "Talk to Svana / Sanguine again when you are ready to begin the corruption" or something like that.

Any ideas?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you. Is exchanging marks for perk points the only tangible reward? Not that it's not good, just asking.

The focus of the quest if Fjotra and the sisters. I deliberately downplayed the rewards for the players because of that.

You do get some perks like the marks, a couple of outfits and an unlimited supply of random items as you collect donations for the temple (some items can be food, gold, gems, etc).

Reading the Books of Love also grant you some skill points as well.

So, I've come across a strange little bug, which I'm even sure if you can control, but any of the dresses that are added by this mod refuse to process through bodyslide for some reason, every time they come across these specific dresses they crash, I'd try installing them manually from their individual mods and configuring them that way, I just wanted to see if this might be a bug with the bodyslide files up for download or not.