The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

I am unable to get Sister Eda's poet. I have spoken to her, but none of the bards, nor Elisf have any additional dialogue, like the console command displays under the command: "help poet" 

Actually, under both  help poet  and  help poem  Do I only get one result for items, and that's Calcemo's love poem. Does this mean there is a chance the poet is not in the game at all?

If possible, do I just wish to get the console command, and bypass getting the book, if there is something broken with my game. 

I am unable to get Sister Eda's poet. I have spoken to her, but none of the bards, nor Elisf have any additional dialogue, like the console command displays under the command: "help poet" 

Actually, under both  help poet  and  help poem  Do I only get one result for items, and that's Calcemo's love poem. Does this mean there is a chance the poet is not in the game at all?

If possible, do I just wish to get the console command, and bypass getting the book, if there is something broken with my game. 

If you can talk to Sister Eda, it is unlikely you are missing the book.

You should find a copy in the bedroom of Jarl Elisif in Solitude (there are other copies but that one I remember).

You should find a copy in the bedroom of Jarl Elisif in Solitude (there are other copies but that one I remember).

Can you please tell me the name of said book? I raided the entire Blue Palace without finding any book containing the name Eda, nor poem/t

If I know it's name, can I atleast confirm if it is in my game. 

Can you please tell me the name of said book? I raided the entire Blue Palace without finding any book containing the name Eda, nor poem/t

FormID: 04037648

Editor Name: _SLSD_EdaPoetry

Display name: Adoration

FormID: 04037648

Editor Name: _SLSD_EdaPoetry

Display name: Adoration

No results. The help command cannot find it.

I just downloaded version 132 but I'm having problems with the main file.  NMM says "can't add file" and when I tried to manually extract winrar tells me it can't open it.  The Sisters file worked fine, but I can't do anything with the main file.  Anyone else have this problem?

I just downloaded version 132 but I'm having problems with the main file.  NMM says "can't add file" and when I tried to manually extract winrar tells me it can't open it.  The Sisters file worked fine, but I can't do anything with the main file.  Anyone else have this problem?

This sounds to me like something happened during the download, and the file got messed up/corrupted. I just downloaded them and installed them via NMM without issues. Have you tried to redownload the main file? That would be the first thing I'd do.

Make sure you have the latest version installed.

Eda is a new character that was added alongside her book. If you can find her, the book should be in your game.

I'm one version out. 131. Update tomorrow. Now: sleep. 

Updated to 132. Console command "help Eda, help poem & help poet" still doesn't find anything. 

Again: The game has the NPC Sister Eda, dialogue regarding her book, but not the book itself. The dialogue is not activated though, as no vanilla NPCs have a dialogue option in regards to Eda.

This sounds to me like something happened during the download, and the file got messed up/corrupted. I just downloaded them and installed them via NMM without issues. Have you tried to redownload the main file? That would be the first thing I'd do.

I just redownloaded, same result.  It doesn't appear like there were any problems during the dl, went smoothly and uninterrupted but I still can't open in winrar and NMM says can't be added.  I would guess that there's something wrong with the file itself, but if you were able to dl and use it with no problems idk what the deal is.

Question:

I spoke to the Begger and got the mission to steal the statue, which I went to do and got caught my the the mother like I am suppose to so I get the mission to get the Sybil. (there using new outfits)

I then did the mission and brought her to the temple and handed her over to the mother (they then go to the inner sanctum close the door then come out an walk around)

I then pray at the alter and get the perk, but then nothing else happens, I talk to all the npcs there and there is no new options...

So what did I do wrong or what am I missing?

The changelog for the most recent version says:

Fixed: Verify Senna dress texture is not missing

Unless her dress is supposed to be pure white, and she's supposed to have weird sort of blueish hair, there's still a problem there.

The problem you are describing, is a conflict of multiple mods changing the same actor. If you're using MO, check conflicts... disable mods and individually re enable mods, that change npc appearance and try not to use multiple variants of such mods, ie Bjin warmaidens, Ultimate Follower Overhaul, Seranaholic, etc.

Hope this is of some help.

The changelog for the most recent version says:

Fixed: Verify Senna dress texture is not missing

Unless her dress is supposed to be pure white, and she's supposed to have weird sort of blueish hair, there's still a problem there.

The problem you are describing, is a conflict of multiple mods changing the same actor. If you're using MO, check conflicts... disable mods and individually re enable mods, that change npc appearance and try not to use multiple variants of such mods, ie Bjin warmaidens, Ultimate Follower Overhaul, Seranaholic, etc.

Hope this is of some help.

Thanks, Bijin Wives was the culprit.

Updated to 132. Console command "help Eda, help poem & help poet" still doesn't find anything.

Again: The game has the NPC Sister Eda, dialogue regarding her book, but not the book itself. The dialogue is not activated though, as no vanilla NPCs have a dialogue option in regards to Eda.

Anyone?

Question:

I spoke to the Begger and got the mission to steal the statue, which I went to do and got caught my the the mother like I am suppose to so I get the mission to get the Sybil. (there using new outfits)

I then did the mission and brought her to the temple and handed her over to the mother (they then go to the inner sanctum close the door then come out an walk around)

I then pray at the alter and get the perk, but then nothing else happens, I talk to all the npcs there and there is no new options...

Can anyone help me with this please, im not sure what is wrong.

Question:

Talk to Sister Senna - there should be an option similar to, "do you need anything else?". If you don't see that, what you'll need to do is obtain marks of dibella (at least 5), then sleep with the sybil. It may take more than once, but you'll see a dialogue box appear that is self-explanatory. :) HOpe this helps

Question:

Talk to Sister Senna - there should be an option similar to, "do you need anything else?". If you don't see that, what you'll need to do is obtain marks of dibella (at least 5), then sleep with the sybil. It may take more than once, but you'll see a dialogue box appear that is self-explanatory. :) HOpe this helps

So its a untracked quest? because no one will speak to me after I completed the rescue mission, and I have no dialoge options on optaining a mark of dibella.

Question:

So its a untracked quest? because no one will speak to me after I completed the rescue mission, and I have no dialoge options on optaining a mark of dibella.

It is absolutely an unmarked/untracked quest. You'll see a few marks of dibella in the sanctuary (there are three right by the Dibella icon that grants blessings). To earn more marks, you have to have sex with the other sisters (not the Sybil), and they don't ALWAYS give the mark. So it may take some work. ;)

EDIT: if you really don't feel like waiting, you can use console commands to add the marks yourself. Just open the console, and type "help 'mark of dibella'" - make sure to include quotes.

Sorry .. If you do have Eda in your game I have no idea why the book wouldn't be there. The best I could do is to fish out the quest stage so you can move on to the next part of the quest buying the book is missing, who knows what else is missing from the mod.

Suddenly BOOM, I became very busy, hence my late reply.

I checked the load order. It's at the bottom, so there should be no mods overwriting the book item.