The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

Ich könnte mich Ärgern dass ich die alte Version dieses Mods gelöscht habe auf meinen Rechner die ist wenigstens gelaufen und hatte nicht so viel Abhängigkeiten. Ich habe überhaupt keine Körpertexturen für die Schwestern. Und nachdem ich ihren Schmuck geklaut habe ist alles wieder da

Where can I get these clovers? I found 1 in Markath but no more. I couldn't buy them anywhere. Can I loot them or something? Skyrim is big and I don't want to use several hours for searching.

I'm not sure if their location is dynamic but I found one in Darklight tower.

Where can I get these clovers? I found 1 in Markath but no more. I couldn't buy them anywhere. Can I loot them or something? Skyrim is big and I don't want to use several hours for searching.

I'm not sure if their location is dynamic but I found one in Darklight tower.

They should appear rarely as look of Forsworn or Hagraven.

I also hand placed several under the bed of famous Bretons in the game (I limited it to accessible ones, so don't try looking around Babette for example).

Here is a list: http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Skyrim:_Bretons

Have fun tracking them down..

You'll usually find them in Alchemy shops or by those travelling Khajit merchants. That alchemy shop in Markarth sold me 3 of the 6 needed for the quest. The rest were either bought from other places or looted. IIRC I bought about 5 and looted 1.

Also, just finished Chapter 2. Are there future plans for more chapters? Pretty good mod. Loved finishining it.

• 2 weeks later...

This may sound like a "What?.. But why would you want that?..." requests, but can you please release a version of this that does not change the outfits?

Just don't install the sisterhood addon. It's only purpose is to change the outfits.

If you are reacting  on my post Zombie, i want it, because i have  BF mode instaled and cbbe version of these outfits doesnt react on pregnancy, so i am asking if one can solve it somehow, or i ve messed instalation or just generaly what s wrong with it. Thanks for answer.   

This may sound like a "What?.. But why would you want that?..." requests, but can you please release a version of this that does not change the outfits?

Just don't install the sisterhood addon. It's only purpose is to change the outfits.

Oh.. well if it's that simple then... Awesome! :D

It should be that simple. Let me know if it doesn't work.

If you already met the NPCs before removing the addon, their outfit may still be in your save game. You will have to leave Markarth for a few in game weeks to give the cell time to reset.

Or you can click on each NPC in the console and type 'resurrect' to reset them.

Oh.. well if it's that simple then... Awesome! :D

It should be that simple. Let me know if it doesn't work.

If you already met the NPCs before removing the addon, their outfit may still be in your save game. You will have to leave Markarth for a few in game weeks to give the cell time to reset.

Or you can click on each NPC in the console and type 'resurrect' to reset them.

Yes, it seems to have been that simple.

By the way, after bringing the sybil back to the temple is the "initiation scene" supposed to take place right away? Currently everyone is just standing around in the main room of the temple, but nothing is happening.

I'm not quite sure if something is wrong, but when I return the Sybil to Hamal, she tells Fjotra they have to prepare her for the goddess' presence, the two of them walk down the stairs, close the door behind them, then immediately turn around and walk out of the room.

Is something supposed to happen here? Seemed like a scene between the two was supposed to play out.

I'm not quite sure if something is wrong, but when I return the Sybil to Hamal, she tells Fjotra they have to prepare her for the goddess' presence, the two of them walk down the stairs, close the door behind them, then immediately turn around and walk out of the room.

Is something supposed to happen here? Seemed like a scene between the two was supposed to play out.

That's normal.

The very end of the vanilla quest has them walk into the Sanctum and originally, stay there for a while.

The Sisterhood of Dibella then kicks in, and gives the sisters a daily routine which takes them out of the Sanctum.

That's normal.

The very end of the vanilla quest has them walk into the Sanctum and originally, stay there for a while.

The Sisterhood of Dibella then kicks in, and gives the sisters a daily routine which takes them out of the Sanctum.

Ohh, okay, cool. Thanks for clarifying.

• 4 weeks later...