The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

Guest S0767

Quick question about Morvunskar (spoiler in case this isn't released yet)

Whilst doing "Night To Remember", I ran across another Dibellan Sister, nude except for shackles, and there were three drunk cultists lying next to her. I wasn't sure what mod it was from, but when I clicked all three of the sleeping drunks, "sexlab_dibellacult" showed up, so it must be this mod. Is this a new quest that I don't know about?

Whilst doing "Night To Remember", I ran across another Dibellan Sister, nude except for shackles, and there were three drunk cultists lying next to her. I wasn't sure what mod it was from, but when I clicked all three of the sleeping drunks, "sexlab_dibellacult" showed up, so it must be this mod. Is this a new quest that I don't know about?

No new quest... just there for flavor and world building :)

The destroyed Dibella altar is from Vanilla.

I added the cultists and the naked sister to imply what happened when the fort was overrun.

Guest S0767

I added the cultists and the naked sister to imply what happened when the fort was overrun.

Ah - EXCELLENT immersion, TY sir! :) You've outdone yourself on details. :)

I would much prefer adding more details like these than wasting time to technical issues like I am doing right now.

I have sprinkled a lot of details between all my mods already. 

try talking to Crassius Curio in Sanguine's Dreamworld for example :)

Guest S0767

I would much prefer adding more details like these than wasting time to technical issues like I am doing right now.

I'll do that. I don't use SD, so he may not be there possibly?

I'll do that. I don't use SD, so he may not be there possibly?

That part is in SD+ unfortunately.

Some details are also in Alicia and in Stories.

No matter what I do Fjotra is still a little girl/forbidden from animating.
Placed it at the end of the load order, Have no child altering mods, Her forbidden tag just refuses to go away and she most definitely hasn't grown she just looks different.

Has anyone been able to get this to work with UUNP bodyslide? Maybe I'm installing in the wrong  order but I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong as it doesn't come up in bodyslide. I have the latest bodyslide.

Yes it works fine with bodyslide which is how I use it. I installed ti with NMM, in any order you like, then create the nifs with bodyslide. You must refresh the filters, select this mods files, then batch build, same as always.

Has anyone been able to get this to work with UUNP bodyslide? Maybe I'm installing in the wrong  order but I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong as it doesn't come up in bodyslide. I have the latest bodyslide.

Yes it works fine with bodyslide which is how I use it. I installed ti with NMM, in any order you like, then create the nifs with bodyslide. You must refresh the filters, select this mods files, then batch build, same as always.

Okay I'll try again and I also NMM.

Edit : I got it, I had to manually add the UUNP files to bodyslide... :D

Okay, I'm stuck here. On the quest Redemption :

(M/F) 40- Find a token from Fjotra's past in her childhood home and bring it back to her.

I've already "visited" the three houses in Karthwasten, nothing seems to correspond to this. Am I misguided or partilary dumb ? Child dools don't seem to be the correct token.

Guest S0767

Ok now it's this stage where I'm stuck :

60- Find a token of Sister Anwen's past and bring it back to her.

Quest stage and journal aren't very explicit. Where do I begin the search ?

If I remember right, Anwen's the redguard who keeps referring to herself in Khajit ("it knows", "it thinks", etc)...  I just pickpocketed her key from her and opened up her locker which is in the room with all the beds (and the locker's for the other sisters). Look for one of those dwemer chests. Hers will tell you that you MUST have the key. Unless you just want to use the console to unlock it....

While you have multiple other things to chase, sort and smash with large heavy metal objects. When you get a chance to advance development on Sisterhood, could I suggest that 

Quest: Quests of the Divines

While the idea of a Sanguine/Dibella conflict is excellent, I disagree with the notion of fighting other Divine Orders. There's tons of storytelling potential if the relationship between the temples is cooperative instead. For instance...

1) Two Vigilants of Stendarr approach you with a request. They've tracked a Daedric Seducer to a nearby village, but the sly succubus has assumed the form of one of the mortals and eluded capture just as a festival begins. The mead flows like ambrosia and the sound of laughter and merriment fills the air, even as a fiend strolls amongst the flock. The Vigilants are no experts in dealing with intrigue, nor are they known for their charisma and subtle graces, thus they have come to you. As you walk amongst the revelers and partake in the joyous occasion, keep a sharp eye out for anything amiss. But keep your blade handy...it's possible that you've simply been asked there merely as bait.

2) The Temple of Mara has sent an invitation for a cultural exchange to deepen the ties between the sister sects. Tasks include assisting a married couple having trouble conceiving a child, providing diligent instructions for newlyweds, or bringing comfort to the downtrodden and the dejected through kind words or warm embrace. Your duties as the liaison may be mundane, but the tasks will help you better understand the teachings of both goddesses, as well as your own interpretation of Dibella's ways.

3) An acolyte of Akatosh has come to you with a rather embarrassing problem. One of their high priests was attempting a meditative ritual to commune with the essence of time itself...and he has yet to awaken. The scholars of Julianos have no remedy, the healers of Arkay have failed, but the young acolyte has a rather absurd plan just stupid enough to work. Are you sufficiently attuned to the goddess of love to literally bang someone straight out of a coma?

4) Several scholars of Julianos send joyous word: they have discovered a lead on the Brush of True Paint! Politely extending an invitation to help retrieve the Dibellan artifact, they prepare to delve the ancient ruin in question (for all artifacts seem drawn to very old, dusty places) only to find several adventurers already laying claim! To settle this dispute without conflict, the situation takes a turn for the artistic, perhaps the greatest painting competition of the modern age...and who better to serve as the live model?

5) Disaster has struck a Kynareth pilgrimage! A strange light enveloped the Eldergleam Sanctuary as they prayed, overwhelming the monks and devotees with a primal desire. Now the den is filled with a twisted mockery of nature, acolytes fornicating with animals with mindless abandon. The rescue party was similarly enraptured, joining the thrusting throng, but the priestesses hope your training as an acolyte of Dibella will lend you resistance to this strange effect and let you uncover the source of the depravity (hint: yep, it's Sanguine! Was there any doubt?).

6) A priest of Arkay has arrived, requesting an urgent favor. His small shrine in the north is haunted by spirits and must be put to rest, benevolent though they may be. But to grant them peace, he must untangle a long dead love triangle, and his lack of experience in all things romantic or carnal has left him ill equipped for such matters. But fiendish forces may be at work here, for you cannot spell necromancer without romance...

7) An acolyte of Talos bursts into the shrine, begging for sanctuary. The Thalmor have tracked her across half of Skyrim and the hounds of the high elves draw ever closer. As a squad of Justicars descends on the city, it falls to the temple of Dibella to solve this problem as only a silver tongued sect can. Beguile, distract, deceive, manipulate, and confound the enemy into confusion and allow the acolyte to escape!

8) The priests of Zenithar have cordially invited you to their annual festivities at the Bards College as a judge for their lead event, the greatest music competition this side of Tamriel. But in the cutthroat world of chords and charisma, there are many ways to win. Surrounded by the seduction attempts of savvy minstrels and the vicious backstabbing of their sponsors, can a lone Dibellan acolyte preserve the beauty of music in a den of vice and sin?

be an option for those who cleanse the temple, as well?

While you have multiple other things to chase, sort and smash with large heavy metal objects. When you get a chance to advance development on Sisterhood, could I suggest that 

Quest: Quests of the Divines

While the idea of a Sanguine/Dibella conflict is excellent, I disagree with the notion of fighting other Divine Orders. There's tons of storytelling potential if the relationship between the temples is cooperative instead. For instance...

1) Two Vigilants of Stendarr approach you with a request. They've tracked a Daedric Seducer to a nearby village, but the sly succubus has assumed the form of one of the mortals and eluded capture just as a festival begins. The mead flows like ambrosia and the sound of laughter and merriment fills the air, even as a fiend strolls amongst the flock. The Vigilants are no experts in dealing with intrigue, nor are they known for their charisma and subtle graces, thus they have come to you. As you walk amongst the revelers and partake in the joyous occasion, keep a sharp eye out for anything amiss. But keep your blade handy...it's possible that you've simply been asked there merely as bait.

2) The Temple of Mara has sent an invitation for a cultural exchange to deepen the ties between the sister sects. Tasks include assisting a married couple having trouble conceiving a child, providing diligent instructions for newlyweds, or bringing comfort to the downtrodden and the dejected through kind words or warm embrace. Your duties as the liaison may be mundane, but the tasks will help you better understand the teachings of both goddesses, as well as your own interpretation of Dibella's ways.

3) An acolyte of Akatosh has come to you with a rather embarrassing problem. One of their high priests was attempting a meditative ritual to commune with the essence of time itself...and he has yet to awaken. The scholars of Julianos have no remedy, the healers of Arkay have failed, but the young acolyte has a rather absurd plan just stupid enough to work. Are you sufficiently attuned to the goddess of love to literally bang someone straight out of a coma?

4) Several scholars of Julianos send joyous word: they have discovered a lead on the Brush of True Paint! Politely extending an invitation to help retrieve the Dibellan artifact, they prepare to delve the ancient ruin in question (for all artifacts seem drawn to very old, dusty places) only to find several adventurers already laying claim! To settle this dispute without conflict, the situation takes a turn for the artistic, perhaps the greatest painting competition of the modern age...and who better to serve as the live model?

5) Disaster has struck a Kynareth pilgrimage! A strange light enveloped the Eldergleam Sanctuary as they prayed, overwhelming the monks and devotees with a primal desire. Now the den is filled with a twisted mockery of nature, acolytes fornicating with animals with mindless abandon. The rescue party was similarly enraptured, joining the thrusting throng, but the priestesses hope your training as an acolyte of Dibella will lend you resistance to this strange effect and let you uncover the source of the depravity (hint: yep, it's Sanguine! Was there any doubt?).

6) A priest of Arkay has arrived, requesting an urgent favor. His small shrine in the north is haunted by spirits and must be put to rest, benevolent though they may be. But to grant them peace, he must untangle a long dead love triangle, and his lack of experience in all things romantic or carnal has left him ill equipped for such matters. But fiendish forces may be at work here, for you cannot spell necromancer without romance...

7) An acolyte of Talos bursts into the shrine, begging for sanctuary. The Thalmor have tracked her across half of Skyrim and the hounds of the high elves draw ever closer. As a squad of Justicars descends on the city, it falls to the temple of Dibella to solve this problem as only a silver tongued sect can. Beguile, distract, deceive, manipulate, and confound the enemy into confusion and allow the acolyte to escape!

8) The priests of Zenithar have cordially invited you to their annual festivities at the Bards College as a judge for their lead event, the greatest music competition this side of Tamriel. But in the cutthroat world of chords and charisma, there are many ways to win. Surrounded by the seduction attempts of savvy minstrels and the vicious backstabbing of their sponsors, can a lone Dibellan acolyte preserve the beauty of music in a den of vice and sin?

be an option for those who cleanse the temple, as well?

The ideas posted at the start of this thread are there for the taking if anyone is interested in working on them earlier than my schedule will allow. I iwll be happy to provide details and work on small changes on my end to make them compatible.

At this time, I am finishing work on a large update of SD+ and Hormones. 

Once that is done, I will have several quests to finish in Stories as well as a new mod around parasites (planning is done and work is already started).

I am not expecting to revisit the Sisterhood of Dibella, Mind Control or Alicia before the end of the year at least... probably not before next year.

• 2 weeks later...

I checked the known issues page and searched for it, but couldnt find so here i am.

I have an issue that 4 dibella follower NPC's keep following me and asking to take my virginity, but they already took it 11 times. These npc's keep appearing after about 20 minutes of gameplay and following me until i say yes, then the cycle continues. Is it supposed to happen, and if not how to fix it?

I checked the known issues page and searched for it, but couldnt find so here i am.

I have an issue that 4 dibella follower NPC's keep following me and asking to take my virginity, but they already took it 11 times. These npc's keep appearing after about 20 minutes of gameplay and following me until i say yes, then the cycle continues. Is it supposed to happen, and if not how to fix it?

That doesn't look like something from this mod.

Try opening the console and clicking on one of the npcs. It will tell you in the lower right corner the name of the last mod editing them.

That doesn't look like something from this mod.

Try opening the console and clicking on one of the npcs. It will tell you in the lower right corner the name of the last mod editing them.

i am an idiot >_<, sorry you are right. It was from Shout like a virgin, i just assumed because they were dibella npc's.