The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

So I have finished the corruption branch and the quest disappeared from my journal (not in the completed ones). I took that as complete. But the "continue to collect donation" quest remains the same and seems that there's no way to finish this one. Also the letters found on two missing sisters' corpses were still marked as quest item so I'm unable to remove them.

Fjotra's head is gray and just looks plain wrong. Also, she's named a bunch of random letters like "??@¹²³1²¹?¹²³¹²°/?¹²" instead of Fjotra. I've tried putting DibellaCult.esp and DibellaCult_Sister.esp above everything else in my load order and it still looks messed up. I even tried making a Smashed Patch, but nothing changed. Any help?

Alright, nevermind. I fixed it. I had a mod called 'Fjotra Replacer' that I got from this very thread from someone else (not the author of the mod) and it was breaking her for some reason, even though I have no other mods that touch Fjotra. Weird. Removed the mod and she's looking alright now.

13 minutes ago, Daedric Prince of Lust said:

How do I actually get marks of Dibella? My character fucked Senna and got one, but she's been fucking a lot of other people and she still hasn't received any more marks.

Anyone from the Markarth Temple faction has a chance of dropping one.

You can also find some on dead Hagravens.

3 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Anyone from the Markarth Temple faction has a chance of dropping one.

You can also find some on dead Hagravens.

Oh. In a future update, could you make it so anyone you have sex with through the donation mechanic has a chance to give you a coin? Otherwise you kinda get stuck in the temple just sexing the same four chicks over and over for marks. I'm aware you can get it through other means, but I really wish you changed it so other people can have a chance of dropping one. Who knows, even random people your character fucks, even when not requesting for mechanics? Dibella IS about making lots of friends, after all. But that's just a suggestion.

22 minutes ago, Daedric Prince of Lust said:

Oh. In a future update, could you make it so anyone you have sex with through the donation mechanic has a chance to give you a coin? Otherwise you kinda get stuck in the temple just sexing the same four chicks over and over for marks. I'm aware you can get it through other means, but I really wish you changed it so other people can have a chance of dropping one. Who knows, even random people your character fucks, even when not requesting for mechanics? Dibella IS about making lots of friends, after all. But that's just a suggestion.

You gave me the idea to get a token from anyone who already have a mark of Dibella in their inventory, or a necklace of Dibella.

I will have a small chance of random drop as well.

Edit: I won't have time to test it for a while but you can grab the latest files from GitHub if you want to check the improved chances of drops (and if you have LE ... not SE)

On 2/25/2021 at 11:05 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

You gave me the idea to get a token from anyone who already have a mark of Dibella in their inventory, or a necklace of Dibella.

I will have a small chance of random drop as well.

Edit: I won't have time to test it for a while but you can grab the latest files from GitHub if you want to check the improved chances of drops (and if you have LE ... not SE)

Hey, thanks for listening to my suggestion. I'll just wait for the next update. My character is in a position right now where I roleplay that Hamal is asking her to do lewder acts (since she's trying to corrupt her) when asking for donations in order to gain Dibella's favor through marks. I actually roleplay that the mark is an actual physical coin that Dibella puts in people's bags/pockets, and as they're about to pull out whatever they're donating to the sister, they also pull out the coin by complete accident and give it to you, and they're just as surprised as you are, but then they remember that it's Dibella who's doing that and stop freaking out.

Ok I'll just stop with the headcanon now. ?

53 minutes ago, Araluen124 said:

Could someone help me? I have the missing texture problem on the corrupted sisters outfit only and in game, it is purple, i did not have that before the update...

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.ea565aa78d2166d1908e96c5106f77d2.png

Found the problem, there was a typo mistake in the texture path, it was "Textvre" instead of "texture"

Hey, it seems I'm still getting that CTD when trying to enter the Inner Sanctum (as in, the first locked door you come to inside the temple, which you get a key for very early on). I know a few other people here have claimed they were able to get around it by waiting an ingame week before trying to enter the Sanctum, but that doesn't seem to be working for me

I'm running SE and know for sure I have the SE version of the mod. Anyone have any ideas/suggestions?

38 minutes ago, SqueakyDolphin said:

Hey, it seems I'm still getting that CTD when trying to enter the Inner Sanctum (as in, the first locked door you come to inside the temple, which you get a key for very early on). I know a few other people here have claimed they were able to get around it by waiting an ingame week before trying to enter the Sanctum, but that doesn't seem to be working for me

I'm running SE and know for sure I have the SE version of the mod. Anyone have any ideas/suggestions?

There is apparently a bogus statue in the SE version... someone managed to fix that CTD by replacing the mesh of that statue by another statue's mesh.

Look back up a few pages in this or in the SE thread for details (I can't remember where that was posted).

57 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

There is apparently a bogus statue in the SE version... someone managed to fix that CTD by replacing the mesh of that statue by another statue's mesh.

Look back up a few pages in this or in the SE thread for details (I can't remember where that was posted).

Found a fix related to statues on page 155 of this thread, but that fix seems related to a character walking in close proximity to a statue that's (supposedly) located inside the inner sanctum

My game is having a CTD the moment I try to open the door to the Inner Sanctum. The moment the loading screen for the Inner Sanctum cell comes up, CTD

Tried adding that fix in MO2 and ran the LOOT sort, but still isn't working sadly

modlist.txt

If more people aren't reporting this issue, it might be a mod conflict somewhere? Here's my MO2 modlist (tried to keep the names in the modlist close to the original names). Off the top of my head the only thing I can think of is there are the two Succubi characters sitting in the front room of the DIbella Temple, so maybe it's a conflict with "Succubus Follower, Spells, Player Armor and PSQ Transform Addon"?

On 2/27/2021 at 4:17 PM, SqueakyDolphin said:

20210227144828_1.jpg.f2d1dd156153f72425b38abe4f310a17.jpg

Don't know if this helps or not, but here's a picture I took with the Dibella Sisterhood Textures file installed. I don't get it - it looks like they're the same exact statue, but one has a broken texture?

I'm assuming you're trying to use the SE version: whoever tried making that conversion did a TERRIBLE job. I reconverted it and that fixed it.

BTW, @DeepBlueFrog, I seriously think you should consider just converting these mods yourself. Mainly cause it takes like 5 minutes, with very little hassle. I'll post a quick conversion tutorial for how I do it, 'cause again, it's quick, and results in no errors as far as I can tell.

1. Download Cathedral Assets Optimizer if you haven't already.

1.5. If the mod has BSA files, extract them (using BAE, preferably). You should delete the BSA files afterwords so they don't conflict.

2. Open CAO, point it to the mod directory, make sure it's set to one mod (note: if you're using MO, this is the directory in the mods folder it's installed in. If not, just extract the mod files into its own folder and point it there).

3. Set each tab as follows (note: haven't updated CAO in a bit, tell me if any of these options are changed). Should only have to be done once, it will save it for later:

- BSA: check "create least bsas possible", uncheck everything else.

- Meshes: check "full optimization", "always process headparts"

- Textures: check "Process Textures" and every box inside of it (necessary optimization, compress textures, and generate mipmaps)

- Animations: make sure "Necessary Optimization" is checked

4. Having set the above and pointed it to the mod directory, click "Run" and wait for it to finish

That converts ALL of the resources, all that's left is the ESP:

5. If you don't have the special edition version of the creation kit downloaded, do so. (note: should also probably install creation kit fixes)

6. Open the mod in the creation kit and set it as the active file, wait for it to load.

7. Save the mod.

8. Close the creation kit.

And you're done! That should convert everything without issue. It takes a little bit (like maybe 10-15 minutes?) to set up, but once it's ready it takes like 5 minutes to convert a mod, and most of that's just waiting on CAO or the CK. There ARE (sometimes) extra steps for outfits, but you just need to modify the slots the Armor/Armor Addon use. The main reason I recommend you doing it yourself, DeepBlueFrog, is to prevent shitty conversions like this one....

Also, I mainly came here because I added SLSO support to the mod. It wasn't too difficult, since SLSO gives you the actor that orgasmed, you just need to check your conditions against the passed actor, instead of every actor in the scene. Here's the code, in SL_Dibella_QST_Controller.psc, using the latest version on GitHub as of this post.

Spoiler

Event OnSexLabOrgasmS(Form ActorRef, Int Thread)
	ObjectReference PlayerREF= PlayerAlias.GetReference()
	Actor PlayerActor= PlayerAlias.GetReference() as Actor
	ActorBase pActorBase = PlayerActor.GetActorBase()
	Float fBreastScale 
	Int iRandomNum

if !Self || !SexLab 
		Debug.Trace("[SLSD] Critical error on SexLab Separate Orgasm")
		Return
	EndIf
	string _args = Thread as string
	Actor[] actors  = SexLab.HookActors(_args)
	Actor   victim  = SexLab.HookVictim(_args)
	Actor[] victims = new Actor[1]
	victims[0] = victim

; If (_hasPlayer(actors))
	; 	Debug.Trace("[SLSD] Orgasm!")
	; EndIf
	actor akActor = ActorRef as actor
	If (akActor == (FjotraRef as Actor)) && (_hasPlayer(actors))
		if ( (Game.GetPlayer().HasMagicEffect(AgentOfDibella  )) && (_SLSD_HormonesSexChange.GetValue() == 1) && (pActorBase.GetSex() == 0) )
			; Do nothing... message box will open from SexLab End event
		Else
		 	Debug.Trace("[SLSD] Orgasm with Fjotra!")

iRandomNum = Utility.RandomInt(0,100)

If (iRandomNum > 70) && (TempleCorruption.getValue()>0)
		 		DibellaKissFX.Cast(FjotraRef as Actor ,FjotraRef as Actor )
		 		Utility.Wait(2.0)

If (iRandomNum > 80) 
		 			; [Dibella after orgasm] There is a disease in my temple. Help my Sybil and show her the path!
		 			Debug.MessageBox("The Sybil reaches for your arm and gasps in an otherworldly voice 'There is a disease in my temple. Help my Sybil and show her the path!'")

ElseIf (iRandomNum > 50)
					; [Dibella after orgasm] My Sybil needs you!
					Debug.MessageBox("The Sybil cries out, transfixed 'My Sybil needs you! Hurry!'.")

ElseIf (iRandomNum > 20)
					; [Dibella after orgasm] Trust Senna.
					Debug.MessageBox("The Sybil is collapses and whispers 'Trust Senna.. she will help you.'.")

Else
					Debug.MessageBox("The Sybil is possessed by the essence of Dibella, transfixed, eyes glowing and looking right through you.")

EndIf
			ElseIf  (TempleCorruption.getValue()<=0)
		 		DibellaKissFX.Cast(FjotraRef as Actor ,FjotraRef as Actor )
		 		Utility.Wait(2.0)
				Debug.MessageBox("The eyes of the Sybil glow in extasy.")

Endif

If (iRandomNum > 80) 
				; Hormones compatibility
				if (pActorBase.GetSex() == 0)
					StorageUtil.SetFloatValue(PlayerActor, "_SLH_fSchlong",  StorageUtil.GetFloatValue(PlayerActor, "_SLH_fSchlong")  * 1.5) 	
				else
					StorageUtil.SetFloatValue(PlayerActor, "_SLH_fBreast",  StorageUtil.GetFloatValue(PlayerActor, "_SLH_fBreast")  * 2.0) 	
					StorageUtil.SetFloatValue(PlayerActor, "_SLH_fButt",  StorageUtil.GetFloatValue(PlayerActor, "_SLH_fButt")  * 1.5) 	
				endIf

PlayerActor.SendModEvent("SLHRefresh")

endIf	 		
	 	EndIf

ElseIf (akActor!=PlayerActor && ((akActor.IsInFaction(DibellaTempleFaction)) || (akActor.GetItemCount(DibellaToken as Form) >= 1) || (akActor.GetItemCount(DibellaNecklace as Form) >= 1) || akActor.GetRelationshipRank(PlayerActor) >= 1 ) && (_hasPlayer(actors)))
	 	Debug.Trace("[SLSD] Orgasm with Sister of Dibella!")

If (iRandomNum > 60)
	 		Game.getPlayer().AddItem(DibellaToken,1)

Debug.Notification("Your lover gives you a Mark of Dibella.")
	 	EndIf
	EndIf
EndEvent

Add the above Event, and register it in _maintenance with:

RegisterForModEvent("SexlabOrgasmSeparate", "OnSexlabOrgasmS")

By the way, did you make a mistake in SL_Dibella_TIF_Donation07.psc? It looks like you're doing a check as to which sex scene you'll do based on the number of donations collected. But when you make the actual call to start the sex scene, you flat out put "Foreplay" there, instead of the variable you were storing the tags in. Was this a mistake?

Sorry for the long post, but I hope it's helpful.

1 hour ago, Yoshiquest said:

By the way, did you make a mistake in SL_Dibella_TIF_Donation07.psc? It looks like you're doing a check as to which sex scene you'll do based on the number of donations collected. But when you make the actual call to start the sex scene, you flat out put "Foreplay" there, instead of the variable you were storing the tags in. Was this a mistake?

Sorry for the long post, but I hope it's helpful.

I will dissect the longer code later (it's late here) but for this one, I think I found it jarring to have flat out sex for donations a few times and I replaced all scenes by "foreplay" to see if that played out later. I left the selection of the tags in case I wanted to revert to it.

I just reverted this (and other donation scripts) to use the tags. That change will be in the next update.

About the conversion steps, that will be useful for when I move to SE at the end of the year. Thanks again.

I do know I could set things up and convert things myself. I just choose not to at this time for my own sanity.

I don't want to have to maintain two sets of mods every time I publish updates.

Once I move to SE, I won't be looking back at LE.

4 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

About the conversion steps, that will be useful for when I move to SE at the end of the year. Thanks again.

I do know I could set things up and convert things myself. I just choose not to at this time for my own sanity.

I don't want to have to maintain two sets of mods every time I publish updates.

No problem! I'm happy I was able to be of help. Also, it seems I actually forgot a step: after doing all of that, you'll need to delete the facegens and regenerate them... I swear, I haven't had to do this for several mods before, but maybe they just didn't have facegen files? Regardless, I just found out today that the game will crash if you encounter an npc who's facegen files haven't been regenerated, at least usually (which is weird, since they render just fine before it crashes).

As for the longer code, it's mostly just a copy-paste of your orgasm event, with a few changes. Main one was changing how you obtain the variables you had at the start beforehand, and after that it was changing the checks. Technically, the checks are actually simpler now, since instead of, say, checking every actor to see if they're in the temple faction, you only have to check the actor that orgasmed. The only one of your group utility functions I had to use was the one that checks if the player is in the scene.

Also, I'll probably upload (most of) my own conversions of your mods after you release your next update. I've been keeping up with the github releases in the meantime.

6 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Oh no!! I cannot afford to buy a decent PC yet, I need more time. I hope that before you do SE full, LE version will have very few bugs than can be ignored and less than before.

31 minutes ago, DesoRu said:

Oh no!! I cannot afford to buy a decent PC yet, I need more time. I hope that before you do SE full, LE version will have very few bugs than can be ignored and less than before.

In my current plan, I will not touch SE before at least December of this year.

I will be working on fixing up most of my mods until then.

Does anyone know how to find the missing traveling sisters? I was led to the North of Markarth and then finally reached Rorikstead where they say that a sister was here recently and was coming from Whiterun. I thought Whiterun is another clue but the dialogue for asking about sisters won't come up for anyone in Whiterun. Do I have to look between Rorikstead and Whiterun or ask somewhere else?

I don't know how good the clues are, I first played this so long ago that I don't remember how I found the second one.  The first one you have already found, she was in the room with Fjotra when you rescued her.   The second...

Spoiler

is in a place found along the road between Markarth and Karthwasten.  Again, in the last room.