The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

5 minutes ago, Pelirockjo said:

Do I need to install something else besides DibellaSisterhood20210131.7z? The game won't even launch with this mod installed. :( 

Using SE

The version on the mod page is for LE. 

I am still waiting for someone to make a conversion to SE for the new version. Check my SE conversion thread for updates.

20 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The version on the mod page is for LE. 

I am still waiting for someone to make a conversion to SE for the new version. Check my SE conversion thread for updates.

Aaaaah, a shame. I saw Special Edition Compatible and thought it was one of those that work for any version. Looking forward for the conversion tho!

9 minutes ago, Pelirockjo said:

Aaaaah, a shame. I saw Special Edition Compatible and thought it was one of those that work for any version. Looking forward for the conversion tho!

You are in luck. Someone just posted a conversion ready to test.

20 hours ago, Aki K said:

Is it possible to have such mods on Xbox? My understanding was that one couldn't mod xbox Skyrim in any way that introduced new assets or functions.

There are people who have put up flower girls se and amorous adventures up on Xbox one they dont stay up long but they do work

20 hours ago, Aki K said:

Is it possible to have such mods on Xbox? My understanding was that one couldn't mod xbox Skyrim in any way that introduced new assets or functions.

11 minutes ago, plaguesoul84 said:

i removed my convert it doest work for me i must have done seomthign wrong all i did was run it in creation kit and saved do i need to change a name and revert it bakc then save?

Let us know if you work it out... I will add the link again!

I'm updating mid-playthrough, is there a way I can add myself to the Inner Sanctum faction?  I can see the faction "MarkarthDibellaInnerSanctumFaction" in the Sexlab_DibellaCult.esp using TES5Edit, but when I search for it using the console in-game, I get nothing.  I figure maybe there is a setstage command that would add me to the faction.  Thanks for any assistance you can provide.

7 hours ago, fighter139 said:

I'm updating mid-playthrough, is there a way I can add myself to the Inner Sanctum faction?  I can see the faction "MarkarthDibellaInnerSanctumFaction" in the Sexlab_DibellaCult.esp using TES5Edit, but when I search for it using the console in-game, I get nothing.  I figure maybe there is a setstage command that would add me to the faction.  Thanks for any assistance you can provide.

This is just a variable name for the actual faction name. I will have to fish it out of the esp.

It is meant as a reward for completing a task for Senna and finding the two missing sisters.

On 2/2/2021 at 12:10 PM, plaguesoul84 said:

ScreenShot182.png.b1dc942c1d599e957ded991230e5299c.pngwell this is odd do i need to run bodyslide with the files i downloaded?

The mesh is present, otherwise the outfit would be invisible (along with your whole torso).  You're missing textures for the outfit.

On 2/2/2021 at 12:44 PM, plaguesoul84 said:

ScreenShot183.png.a2aaceb4d88d39c31689b5a86d2c36a9.pngremoved the bsa files repacked using 7zip and this happen did i do soemthing wrong lol

I had something similar happen with guard helmet meshes.  I had to trace the filenames down based on what they were wearing.  Target one of them in the console and run the command:

showinventory

It will be a head item, most likely the wreath (will be one of the "WORN" items returned from "showinventory"), if not the hairs themselves.  I used xEdit to look for the formID and figure out the Armor record, then the associated Armor Addon record has the path to the mesh file.

Considering you're messing with the BSA files from this mod, just unpack the whole BSA to loose files and use those instead.  That will probably correct your issue.  Use Cathedral Assets Optimizer or Bethesda Archive Extractor from Nexusmods.

On 2/2/2021 at 8:10 PM, plaguesoul84 said:

ScreenShot182.png.b1dc942c1d599e957ded991230e5299c.pngwell this is odd do i need to run bodyslide with the files i downloaded?

I have this also, been trying to lock down the problem for a while now. I can't find out what is going on as there are no other female blacksmiths that have this issue. 

11 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I have this also, been trying to lock down the problem for a while now. I can't find out what is going on as there are no other female blacksmiths that have this issue. 

You can use a variation of my suggestion above with showinventory to narrow down the outfit, figure out if another plugin is defining the outfit.  Trace the mesh and textures down in xedit.

Edit: This mod helps with this kind of thing: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19250

I have a problem. I can't start the main quest at all. On the wiki it states to talk to a traveling sister or someone who has a line regarding the temple but I don't get a quest from the sisters nor do I find any NPC who has that line regarding the temple. It's really strange since everything else seems to work.

4 hours ago, Boret92 said:

I have a problem. I can't start the main quest at all. On the wiki it states to talk to a traveling sister or someone who has a line regarding the temple but I don't get a quest from the sisters nor do I find any NPC who has that line regarding the temple. It's really strange since everything else seems to work.

This is just an excuse to send you to the temple.

You can always go to the temple and talk to Senna.

10 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

This is just an excuse to send you to the temple.

You can always go to the temple and talk to Senna.

If that's the case it confuses me even more, since Senna has no dialog to start a quest, I tried every line. Only thing I could think of is if the mod: Buxom Wench Yuriana (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77903) somehow conflicts with this mod, Senna is also a quest NPC in that mod. If that's the problem I'm gonna be depressed since I really like the Buxom Wench Yuriana mod.