The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

6a37859ceae73e99229c7c61a717aafe.png dedbdc26f881bb5243ef661017e5fd28.png

I'm having this issue with all the bodyslide files where when I go to create them it doesn't let me choose the CBBE Curvy preset (or any) and lowering the weight just causes the outfit to shrink, but not the body alongside it. Any ideas? This is for the Sisterhood of Dibella Bodyslide files.

Edit: I'm not very familiar with Outfit Studio, but any attemps to try and convert this to 3bbb on my end have failed. 

12 hours ago, Areil said:

6a37859ceae73e99229c7c61a717aafe.png dedbdc26f881bb5243ef661017e5fd28.png

I'm having this issue with all the bodyslide files where when I go to create them it doesn't let me choose the CBBE Curvy preset (or any) and lowering the weight just causes the outfit to shrink, but not the body alongside it. Any ideas? This is for the Sisterhood of Dibella Bodyslide files.

Edit: I'm not very familiar with Outfit Studio, but any attemps to try and convert this to 3bbb on my end have failed. 

This particular outfit is full length, so there is little merit in converting to 3BBB.  Most of the added physics are going to be covered by the outift.  Not worth the effort in my opinion.  The inability to associate a preset is likely due to no association to any CBBE-related groups within Bodyslide.  Are you possibly working with the UUNP versions, perhaps?

I posted a CBBE SSE set (Not 3BBB) in this thread back in 2018.  Yinkle posted a similar set later in 2019 (not 3BBB, that I'm aware), but it appears to have been purged when they rage-quit the forums a bit ago.  Since mine are still up, and I'm by no means an expert in Outfit Studio, I'm reposting the ones Yinkle did so you have some choice.  Use whichever set works better for you, or you can go to the Nexus and get the original it was based upon (Ashara).  The Nexus link is specifically the dress in your screenshot (has both long and short, plus color variants).  I can probably track down the corrupt jewelry outfit as well, I know I've seen it before on the Nexus, but can't remember the name atm.  All the other outfits used are sourced from other 3rd party mods for which you can probably eventually find originals online somewhere.

DibellaSisterhood201904_BodySlide CBBE SSE.7z

Edit: Note that the Ashara outfit from the Nexus does not output to the same name/path as does the one used by this mod.  You'll do well to duplicate the project via Outfit Studio and update the output paths there before you save it, then use in Bodyslide after.  The same is likely true for any other original sourced 3rd party outfits.

4 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

This particular outfit is full length, so there is little merit in converting to 3BBB.  Most of the added physics are going to be covered by the outift.  Not worth the effort in my opinion.  The inability to associate a preset is likely due to no association to any CBBE-related groups within Bodyslide.  Are you possibly working with the UUNP versions, perhaps?

I posted a CBBE SSE set (Not 3BBB) in this thread back in 2018.  Yinkle posted a similar set later in 2019 (not 3BBB, that I'm aware), but it appears to have been purged when they rage-quit the forums a bit ago.  Since mine are still up, and I'm by no means an expert in Outfit Studio, I'm reposting the ones Yinkle did so you have some choice.  Use whichever set works better for you, or you can go to the Nexus and get the original it was based upon (Ashara).  The Nexus link is specifically the dress in your screenshot (has both long and short, plus color variants).  I can probably track down the corrupt jewelry outfit as well, I know I've seen it before on the Nexus, but can't remember the name atm.  All the other outfits used are sourced from other 3rd party mods for which you can probably eventually find originals online somewhere.

DibellaSisterhood201904_BodySlide CBBE SSE.7z 13.84 MB · 0 downloads

Edit: Note that the Ashara outfit from the Nexus does not output to the same name/path as does the one used by this mod.  You'll do well to duplicate the project via Outfit Studio and update the output paths there before you save it, then use in Bodyslide after.  The same is likely true for any other original sourced 3rd party outfits.

This fixed my issue, I must've had the wrong bodyslide files. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

What's the name of the semi-trasparent 'apron' outfit that Senna awards you after you come back from the quest where you have to find two sisters? I never managed to get those working with UUNP, despite downloading and running both Bodyslide files. I wanna download it individually, unless someone can help by explaining what I'm doing wrong.

On 10/18/2020 at 12:05 PM, sotogon910 said:

A quick bugreport.

sl_dibella_qst_sybilcaptiveinit.psc:29:

- SybilActor.SendModEvent("SDEquipDevice",   "WristResitraint|heretic,ddx")

+ SybilActor.SendModEvent("SDEquipDevice",   "WristRestraint|heretic,ddx")

Thanks! 

I added the fix to my code and it will be part of the next release (end of the year hopefully).

On 10/19/2020 at 3:02 PM, Vareide said:

After the Corruption questline and

• M/F) 51- Join Mother Hamal and the Sybil on the first floor of the Temple.
  • (M/F) 59- The Sybil of Dibella is now Sanguine's Concubin

are the player supposed to be taken as a slave by Sybil , when you talk to Sybil again ?

Yes. That's something I added in the last update and I didn't reflect the change in the walkthrough.

if you have SD+ installed, it made sense to force enslave the player as a reward for working so well for Sanguine.

1 hour ago, stas2503 said:

@Daikomyo @Mart0206 @Mr. Otaku Feel free to redistribute this mod. It is not customary in Russia to prohibit the distribution of mods, provided that it is done for free (not for money).

As mentioned above, she only has a name in Russian, which in principle can be corrected through xEdit.

Fjotra Replacer.7z 5.86 MB · 0 downloads

Hey thanks man!

On 11/30/2020 at 8:35 AM, stas2503 said:

@Daikomyo @Mart0206 @Mr. Otaku Feel free to redistribute this mod. It is not customary in Russia to prohibit the distribution of mods, provided that it is done for free (not for money).

As mentioned above, she only has a name in Russian, which in principle can be corrected through xEdit.

Fjotra Replacer.7z 5.86 MB · 5 downloads

Sadly, this din't work for me on SE. She becames bald and with no eyes.

EDIT: Found the SE version in the SE Support topic.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/1/2020 at 8:43 AM, devildx said:

Dibella Sisterhood SE still have random CTD near the statues in the temple even after the texture fix. The only way that works 100% CTD free for me was to replace the dressed stature NIF with the one that not have the dress.

There is a fix available for the statue too.

And in case anybody is looking for the SE converted Fjotra Replacer. It's nothing fancy. I suppose to really brush it up someone (else) could make a high poly head version too,

And now a question of my own. Are there 3BBB bodyslides available somewhere?

On 12/17/2020 at 5:55 AM, alaunus01 said:

There is a fix available for the statue too.

And in case anybody is looking for the SE converted Fjotra Replacer. It's nothing fancy. I suppose to really brush it up someone (else) could make a high poly head version too,

And now a question of my own. Are there 3BBB bodyslides available somewhere?

That is the fix that a was using and still had CTD in the temple. Replacing the dressed stature nif was the only way 100% CTD free for me.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, LenaLachrymosa said:

Due to fact that I am unable to download Agent of Dibella outfit I will give up with this mod. 

To get Agent of Dibella outfit  I am even unable to register on some 3rd party website. Very bad idea It is so many good lusty outfits on Nexus 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/65344

Shame, because mod looks very interesting

The Agent of Dibella files are included in Sisterhood of Dibella. There is nothing extra to download. I included the original link for reference only.

You can even replace the files with your own favorite option:

1- Go to: <Skyrim installation folder>\Data\Meshes\armor\SL_Dibella (create the folder if it isn't there already)

2- Replace these two files (or add your own files with the same names).

dibella_sisterf_0.nif

dibella_sisterf_1.nif

These files should correspond to the 'body' or 'cuirass' files from the mod you want to use.

Edit: Correction - I see now that I said I didn't include the textures from the original files. I forgot about that.

I can send you the textures directly if you want to use the Agent of Dibella files.

If you want to use something else like Northern Priestesses, install that mod first, then copy the body/cuirass files over the two files in red listed above.

Edit 2: I double checked my assembly files and I do include the textures in the BSA file, so there isn't anything to download at all. 

The comment about the missing textures is outdated. I should fix that.

Hi. Thank you for replay.

Edit:

To be honest with experienced that I get in Fallout 4 I found out that LOOT is not that good at all, not when we have over 100 mods. I'm not saying that Loot is bad, but I think the more mods there are in our Load Order, the greater the chance that Loot will fail.

So I have my own way to sort mods.

1.- Base game Skyrim / Fallout 4 and all DLC
2.- Core Mods & Fixes (Like Unoficial Patches, racemenu, Hihghell, XPME, FNIS, [ mods that help stop crashing game ] ect ect)
3.- UI / HUD & Camera
4.- Clothes \ Armors - Gadgets - Weapons
5.- Factions
6.- Gameplay (all mods that change or add aspect to the game)
6.A. - Any Overhaul mods (After Overhaul CAN'T be have any armor / cloth, weapon or any mod that add / change mechanical aspect gameplay)
7.- Player / NPCs Looks & Animations
8. - Buildings / City / Settlements & Quests
9.- Environment / Visuals & Audio
10.- Patches (Paches still need to be in order)

So far, my load orders are working great with 700 to 900 mods and I have very rarely Crash.

So I placed this mod in my load order in Quest section. 

Thank you for mod and Thumbs up for mod ;)

Regards 

I forgot to ask.... This mod have own Altrrnative start or do I need side mod for that like ?

Also, maybe when I finish main quest for The Sisterhood of Dibella maybe I will play like some kind Paladyn. I just found nice armor here on LL that will fit very well and is lusty so that can add extra spice flavor to The Sisterhood of Dibella immersion.

Hmm I need find some Paladyn house mod :thinking:  

42 minutes ago, LenaLachrymosa said:

Found this mod on Nexus... Is about religion could fit to my gample aside The Sisterhood of Dibella :) 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/95545?tab=description

I noticed it recently and put it on my list of mods to test, but I never used it before and I don't know how compatible it is with Sisterhood.

On 1/3/2021 at 3:03 PM, LenaLachrymosa said:

Found this mod on Nexus... Is about religion could fit to my gample aside The Sisterhood of Dibella :) 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/95545?tab=description

On 1/3/2021 at 3:46 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

I noticed it recently and put it on my list of mods to test, but I never used it before and I don't know how compatible it is with Sisterhood.

I don't know if you both know, but there is a SL addition to Wintersun on LoversLab:

Depending on the deity you worship, they will be pleased by different actions. In my experience Wintersun + the SL addition worked very well with Sisterhood.

9 hours ago, Lcklsmth said:

I don't know if you both know, but there is a SL addition to Wintersun on LoversLab:

Depending on the deity you worship, they will be pleased by different actions. In my experience Wintersun + the SL addition worked very well with Sisterhood.

Thanks I check this mod ;)

For now I was playing about 10 hours witth The Sisterhood of Dibella and Wintersun and I didn't notice any conflicts