The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

3 hours ago, zertmater said:

ok, i think i fix it, the 2 CTD, i just desactivated the sisters.esp, but now i have another CTD when Fjorta undresses, here is my crash report
Crash_2020_9_8_17-45-41.txt

Is this crash report before or after you disabled the sisters plugin?  The problem from the log is somewhere in 1 of these plugins below, probably 0_katnerd_StartPlayerFemale_Spells.esp.  That one looks to be baked into your bashed patch.  Disable 0_katnerd_StartPlayerFemale_Spells.esp and rebuild your bashed patch, then see if you still crash:

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

0_katnerd_StartPlayerFemale_Spells.esp

Better Dynamic Snow.esp

zMirai.esp

13 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

Is this crash report before or after you disabled the sisters plugin?  The problem from the log is somewhere in 1 of these plugins below, probably 0_katnerd_StartPlayerFemale_Spells.esp.  That one looks to be baked into your bashed patch.  Disable 0_katnerd_StartPlayerFemale_Spells.esp and rebuild your bashed patch, then see if you still crash:

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

0_katnerd_StartPlayerFemale_Spells.esp

Better Dynamic Snow.esp

zMirai.esp

after, ill check the bashed patch

I know there are Bodyslide files for the Sisters outfits on the main page, but has anyone had success converting them to CBBE bodies/adding physics to them? I get decent-to-mixed results when I've tried on my own, specifically with the Pure Sisters dress having the legs invisible in-game and the normal sisters gown being a pain to shape in Outfit Studio.

48 minutes ago, Daedric Prince of Lust said:

I love this mod, but I hate whichever update changed donation animations to kissing. Kissing is absolutely horrible in Skyrim. Can you please make this optional, or just revert it? Make it oral, maybe.

That would be some other mod.  Animations are random for me during donation events.  All kinds of stuff.  Would make your eyes bleed for me to type of it.

On 9/11/2020 at 2:22 AM, 4nk8r said:

That would be some other mod.  Animations are random for me during donation events.  All kinds of stuff.  Would make your eyes bleed for me to type of it.

What mod could it possibly be? I don't have anything that restricts animations to kissing. I don't have 'foreplay' turned on in Sexlab's MCM either.

To clarify, I don't get just kissing animations, I only get foreplay ones. If I start sex through other means, this doesn't happen.

13 hours ago, kapibar said:

This mod makes the temple of Dibella in Markarth extremely bright for me. It's actually almost white, to the point I can barely navigate.

Is there a solution for this problem?

There is.

Click on the stone flower on the altar in the entrance level of the temple.

One of the options disables the extra lights.

17 hours ago, Daedric Prince of Lust said:

What mod could it possibly be? I don't have anything that restricts animations to kissing. I don't have 'foreplay' turned on in Sexlab's MCM either.

To clarify, I don't get just kissing animations, I only get foreplay ones. If I start sex through other means, this doesn't happen.

Well, that certainly helps explain what is happening.  You only mentioned kissing.  The foreplay keyword choice is hard coded into the donation script, with the possibility of lesbian during F:F action.  It has been like that since at least the 20190408 release, the oldest copy I still have laying around.  You just need more animations for the foreplay keyword, or use another mod to add them to whatever animations you want to happen in those situation.  SLATE, for example.  Or get better kissing animations.

On 4/18/2019 at 6:52 AM, CursedChaos said:

if i might ask. is it intended that the sisters esp removes the "has water" from the base esp or did you forget to put it in again?image.png.ad68679d3c716de34b9da1f8c10f70f4.png

pretty much the same with fjotra edits.

are those also intended?

image.png.dabc1e00ac3d4c6492b7cef67ea050f2.png

i´ve been wondering about those ever since i first installed your mod.

Was this ever addressed? Performing conflict resolution, wondering if it is ok to remove this.

5 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

Was this ever addressed? Performing conflict resolution, wondering if it is ok to remove this.

There are too many plugins that do this kind of thing, plus there is the "causes damage" flag that is used by some bathing mods to detect being in water.  I have a master water patch that I just add records to as I find them in xedit.  I suggest you start doing the same.

9 minutes ago, shunter said:

Also, while I'm at, is there a way to disable your character getting covered in jizz when you go inside the temple? Because it's been a while and it just won't go away. Even using Sexlab's Adventures "clear cum" hotkey won't do anything.

Spoiler

There's a thing you can interact with next to the shrine that can turn this off as well as other mod settings.

Ok, I found a way to 'fix' it. I don't know if I have a bug, if this is a mechanic, or if there's something wrong in my game since I use a different timescale than the original one (although not that different from the vanilla timescale, and normal cum after sex disappears after a while like it's supposed to).

When you first enter the Temple, before even speaking to Senna, the script to apply the 'sweat' takes about three or four seconds to kick in. Before that happens, you can sprint to the left flower statue and quickly press the 'toggle sweat mechanic' or whatever it's called. This way, the 'sweat' never even shows up in the first place.

The v20200630 gets quite a lot of ITM's and UDRs reported in TES5Edit ?

(mostly concerning objects in the temple)

All automatically cleanable, but they might cause issues in combination with other mods.

I suggest to have a more detailed look at these.