Jump to content
DeepBlueFrog

The Sisterhood of Dibella (February 2021)

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, DUBALADO said:

I do not pretend to be disrespectful or even ungrateful, but it would not have been better than all this beautiful artistic work, you would have developed it in an independent temple, that of Markarth, one of the main cities of the game that is affected by many mods. That after Agent of Dibella perk, another temple is activated in another place, with clones of the priestesses with other names. A legal Fiotra for the practices of Dibella, And that all the information to denote the progress of the missions is in the mod through marks, written papers, dialogues. I'm not a modder, nor a coder, nor a programmer, but I do know that modifying exponentially the characters and the original places of the vanilla game is not good, not only for the mod, but for the game in general.

I don't want to be the Devil's advocate here but imo this is a great mod requiring no big changes and DBF should definitely continue to work on bug fixes and planned content without worrying about requests such as this. Issues with other mods can be easily fixed with patches or correct load order. If you don't like a mod changing the base game content then don't install it, but that would exclude 99% of mods!

 

Edit: as an example I installed a mod that makes big changes to Karthwasten exterior and interior cells. I made a little patch for this mod and all is well. The point here is that no matter how careful you are to avoid conflicts, some other mod will appear that changes something your mod relies upon.

 

Edit2: the mod in question is The Great City of Karthwasten SSE and I'd be happy to share my patch if folk want. It just moves a few items around in the cells so that they can be found.

 

Link to post
2 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Technically it is not that hard.

 

What makes it hard is that there is no way to troubleshoot things 'in flight'... during the game. 

So the result is an endless sequence of : launch the game, test something, it doesn't work, quit, change something in the code, launch the game, etc...

When the game takes about a couple of minutes to launch, and the editor take about a minute to launch, plus remembering to run FNIS, Wrye Bash and other patch systems when needed... it's not a very fun process.

I hope that what I told you at the beginning, did not make you believe that I do not value the immense work you have done. It was never my intention, and if so, I strongly apologize. What I see is that, from the aesthetic and artistic point of view, you interpreted in a sublime way as it should be, or as it should have been, the Temple of Dibella. What leads to falling in love with these statues and the option of sexual robes... at least it happens to me. If you give me permission to ask you for something, it would be an artistic-visual change, and the Dibella tunics for the girls, just that. I appreciate your time immensely.

Link to post
4 hours ago, DUBALADO said:

I hope that what I told you at the beginning, did not make you believe that I do not value the immense work you have done. It was never my intention, and if so, I strongly apologize. What I see is that, from the aesthetic and artistic point of view, you interpreted in a sublime way as it should be, or as it should have been, the Temple of Dibella. What leads to falling in love with these statues and the option of sexual robes... at least it happens to me. If you give me permission to ask you for something, it would be an artistic-visual change, and the Dibella tunics for the girls, just that. I appreciate your time immensely.

No problem at all :)

I didn't take any of these comments as a negative.

 

I set up the outfits for the sisters in dedicated folders. If you extract them from the BSA file, you will be able to replace them to whatever style and body mesh you want. Just preserve the names of the files from Sisterhood.

Link to post
On 6/28/2020 at 12:18 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

After rescuing Fjotra, did you drink from the altar? do you have the Agent of Dibella perk?

 

There is a small walkthrough on the github wiki if that can help too: https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/wiki/Sisterhood-of-Dibella:-Walkthrough

It's me one more time. Is there hope for my problem? Or should I give up? If it isn't fixable that's fine, I would just like clarity. I hope, that you found a solution!

Link to post
7 hours ago, Iridan01 said:

It's me one more time. Is there hope for my problem? Or should I give up? If it isn't fixable that's fine, I would just like clarity. I hope, that you found a solution!

In my tests, the following is usually working:

 

1- Bring Fjotra back and talk to Hamal

2- Drink from the altar and get the Agent of Dibella perk

3- wait until Fjotra has 5 lessons with Hamal (automatic scenes every day in the temple) or have sex with her until she glows blue 5 times

4- Talk to Senna and ask her how Fjotra is doing.

Link to post

Well, this is fucked up. Due to mod interactions I've lost the neophyte wreath and the donation bag. When you get taken into Simple Slavery seems everything gets taken from you. The author never flagged these as quest items? Shit.

 

Tried a search here for a solution but nothing came up. Need the item refs to console a new bag and wreath into my inventory.

 

Link to post
21 minutes ago, Malphias said:

Well, this is fucked up. Due to mod interactions I've lost the neophyte wreath and the donation bag. When you get taken into Simple Slavery seems everything gets taken from you. The author never flagged these as quest items? Shit.

 

Tried a search here for a solution but nothing came up. Need the item refs to console a new bag and wreath into my inventory.

 

I had it on my list to have senna give you another set if you lose them. Can you try talking to her?

 

i can’t remember if I implemented it or not.

Link to post

DeepBlueFrog - You might consider a storage chest.  That again has to do a lot with mod interactions. One's inventory isn't safe anymore except maybe quest items...but some mods could even screw with those.  I have stuff I don't want to lose so I have to break character and go acquire a house so I have someplace safe to store the stuff.  That breaks one's role they are playing.  In my case I started this game as a slave and had nothing, my first contact with the world led me to the Sisterhood once I freed myself from the dirt-bag that bought me.  So, it's the only home I know. But now...I have to break character and go to a Hold and acquire a house. Breezehome I am guessing, it's the cheapest.

 

Link to post
18 minutes ago, Malphias said:

DeepBlueFrog - You might consider a storage chest.  That again has to do a lot with mod interactions. One's inventory isn't safe anymore except maybe quest items...but some mods could even screw with those.  I have stuff I don't want to lose so I have to break character and go acquire a house so I have someplace safe to store the stuff.  That breaks one's role they are playing.  In my case I started this game as a slave and had nothing, my first contact with the world led me to the Sisterhood once I freed myself from the dirt-bag that bought me.  So, it's the only home I know. But now...I have to break character and go to a Hold and acquire a house. Breezehome I am guessing, it's the cheapest.

 

Once you get access to the inner temple, you can use a storage chest next to one of the beds as your personal storage.

I may even have added a safe storage in the entrance temple, next to a bedroll and the door to the inner temple.

I can make sure they are clearly marked as safe for storage if that can help.

Link to post

I don't know...a lot is ignored when running around Skyrim. Really, if it isn't difficult, once Senna gives the player the Donations quest and offers her a bed in the temple she should maybe also mention that there is a chest near the bed that is safe to use. This way the player doesn't have to stumble on it but will have to actually read that there is a safe place to store their things.

 

Link to post

I'm having a problem with the game crashing whenever I try to enter the Inner Sanctum of the temple in Markarth and I figured this mod is the culprit When I deactivate it I can enter the sanctum just fine. 

My load order looks like this:

Spoiler

  0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     unofficial skyrim special edition patch.esp
254 FE   0 UHDAP - MusicHQ.esp
254 FE   1 UHDAP - en0.esp
254 FE   2 UHDAP - en1.esp
254 FE   3 UHDAP - en2.esp
254 FE   4 UHDAP - en3.esp
254 FE   5 UHDAP - en4.esp
  6  6     BSAssets.esm
  7  7     ApachiiHair.esm
  8  8     ApachiiHairMales.esm
  9  9     ApachiiHairFemales.esm
 10  a     RaceCompatibility.esm
 11  b     Femboy Reborn -Base-.esm
 12  c     BSHeartland.esm
254 FE   6 RealisticWaterTwo - Resources.esm
 13  d     BS_DLC_patch.esp
 14  e     Campfire.esm
 15  f     SexLab.esm
 16 10     SexLabAroused.esm
 17 11     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 18 12     CreatureFramework.esm
 19 13     GenderBender.esm
 20 14     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 21 15     UnlimitedBookshelves.esp
 22 16     SkyUI_SE.esp
 23 17     SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
 24 18     ELFX - Exteriors.esp
 25 19     static mesh improvement mod se.esp
 26 1a     Vivid WeathersSE.esp
 27 1b     gildergreen regrown.esp
 28 1c     EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
 29 1d     dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
 30 1e     castle volkihar rebuilt.esp
 31 1f     HearthfireMultiKid.esp
 32 20     cutting room floor.esp
 33 21     SoundsofSkyrimComplete.esp
 34 22     lanterns of skyrim - all in one.esp
 35 23     SkyHavenInterior.esp
 36 24     SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
 37 25     AmorAdvExtended.esp
 38 26     SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
 39 27     Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
 40 28     Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
           animal_mansion_redux.esp
 41 29     TKAA.esp
 42 2a     AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
 43 2b     smarter combat ai.esp
 44 2c     ltlnoautoaim.esp
 45 2d     unleveled_items.esp
 46 2e     when vampires attack.esp
 47 2f     helmetless-armor-perks.esp
 48 30     barenziahquestmarkers.esp
 49 31     simple aua.esp
 50 32     fpsboost.esp
 51 33     Ash Pile Expiration.esp
 52 34     icepenguinworldmap.esp
 53 35     Better Vampires.esp
           vampire fixes.esp
           adjustedVampiricDrain.esp
 54 36     MoreNastyCritters.esp
 55 37     MVABasic.esp
 56 38     run for your lives.esp
 57 39     ZaFromTheDeepsV2.esp
 58 3a     konahrik_accoutrements.esp
 59 3b     aesextracraftingrecipes.esp
 60 3c     kta_archmagebookshelves.esp
 61 3d     basic spell scaling.esp
 62 3e     light ancient nord armor.esp
 63 3f     craftnordheroarrows.esp
 64 40     SLPleasure.esp
 65 41     SLAnimLoader.esp
 66 42     SexLabMatchMaker.esp
 67 43     skyland balanced.esp
 68 44     HelmetToggle.esp
 69 45     immersive patrols ii.esp
 70 46     densegrass.esp
 71 47     Skyrim_Strap_Ons.esp
 72 48     SexLabTools.esp
 73 49     DarkAncientFalmerArmor.esp
 74 4a     MassMatchMakerSE.esp
 75 4b     LearnBackstab.esp
 76 4c     HentaiCreatures.esp
 77 4d     Femboy Reborn -Unlimited Bookshelves-.esp
 78 4e     BetterShapedWeaponsLW-XB.esp
 79 4f     TelekinesisImproved.esp
 80 50     KomAnimScaler.esp
 81 51     KomAnimObjects.esp
 82 52     Femboy Reborn -Immersive Armors-.esp
 83 53     WetandCold.esp
 84 54     planters.esp
 85 55     more plants all extra.esp
 86 56     chfshPlayerVoicesets.esp
 87 57     iHUD.esp
 88 58     SMIM-Bruma-Patch.esp
 89 59     SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
 90 5a     Cumshot.esp
 91 5b     Femboy Reborn -Cumshot-.esp
254 FE   7 CumshotSL.esp
 92 5c     SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp
 93 5d     SexLabDefeat.esp
 94 5e     Femboy Reborn -Defeat-.esp
 95 5f     SOS - Femboy.esp
 96 60     Vivid Weathers SE - Bruma Patch.esp
 97 61     Vivid Weathers SE - Classic.esp
 98 62     Vivid Weathers - Extended Rain.esp
 99 63     BesEss.esp
100 64     windyridge.esp
101 65     waves.esp
102 66     cbcraftablerobes.esp
103 67     OrcHearthfire.esp
104 68     The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
105 69     Blades Hakama SE.esp
106 6a     JK's SkyHaven Forge.esp
107 6b     SkyHavenTempleGarden.esp
254 FE   8 CWRepairs.esp
108 6c     RohZima_AnimObjects.esp
109 6d     _GSPoses.esp
110 6e     My Home Is Your Home.esp
111 6f     DudestiaMultiMarriages.esp
112 70     Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim.esp
113 71     LustmordVampireArmor.esp
114 72     Femboy Reborn -CBCraftableRobes-.esp
115 73     MixedMageArmor.esp
116 74     M2M_Animations_SE.esp
117 75     KatanaCrafting.esp
118 76     Akaviri Dai-Katana.esp
119 77     SeranaEyeFixGreenEyes.esp
120 78     Improved Eyes Skyrim.esp
121 79     Improved Eyes Skyrim - Vamp.esp
122 7a     TestMCM.esp
123 7b     Serana Dialogue Edit.esp
124 7c     Marry Me Serana.esp
125 7d     HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp
126 7e     RaceMenu.esp
127 7f     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
254 FE   9 SoS_VividWeathers_Patch.esp
128 80     BSHeartland TKAA Patch.esp
129 81     HearthfireMultiKid TKAA Patch.esp
130 82     VioLens SE.esp
131 83     FNIS.esp
132 84     3PCO.esp
133 85     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
134 86     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
135 87     SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
136 88     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
137 89     SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
138 8a     SexLabRandomSex.esp
139 8b     HornyCreatures.esp
140 8c     AnubAnimObj.esp
141 8d     SLALAnimObj.esp
142 8e     SLAL_SHanimAnimObj.esp
143 8f     SOS - ERF - Futanari CBBE - Addon.esp
144 90     ERF - Futanari CBBE - Equippable.esp
145 91     SOS - Grower - Extended.esp
146 92     NibblesAnimObjects.esp
147 93     SLAL_K4Anims.esp
148 94     SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
149 95     SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
150 96     12FemaleBrows.esp
151 97     Cutting Room Floor TKAA Patch.esp
152 98     ImprovedVanillaEnchanting.esp
153 99     TemperEbonyBlade.esp
154 9a     BRB_BeastRaceBodypaints.esp
155 9b     CommunityOverlays1_0T30.esp
156 9c     UIExtensions.esp
157 9d     WNB_WeatheredNordicBodypaints.esp
158 9e     SOS - No Futanari Schlong - Addon.esp
159 9f     SOS Female Schlongifier (No Schlong Addon by Erundil).esp
160 a0     RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
254 FE   a KSHairdosSMP.esp
161 a1     XPMSE.esp
162 a2     SOSRaceMenu.esp
163 a3     CBBE.esp
164 a4     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
254 FE   b SINful CBP.esp
254 FE   c 3BBB.esp
165 a5     FNISspells.esp
166 a6     Poser Merged Module.esp
167 a7     Poser Hotkeys.esp
168 a8     ASOS Race Patch.esp
169 a9     Animal_SOS.esp
170 aa     honedmetal.esp
171 ab     alternate start - live another life.esp
172 ac     Bruma - Alternate Start.esp
173 ad     Alternate Start LAL TKAA Patch.esp
254 FE   d Alternate Start - Bruma.esp
254 FE   e Starting Spells LAL.esp
174 ae     immersive citizens - ai overhaul.esp
254 FE   f CWR_IC_Patch.esp
254 FE  10 SoS_ImmersiveCitizens_Patch.esp
175 af     open cities skyrim.esp
176 b0     immersive citizens - ocs patch.esp
254 FE  11 CWR_OC_Patch.esp
254 FE  12 SoS_OpenCities_Patch.esp
177 b1     ELFXEnhancer.esp
254 FE  13 SoS_ELFX+Enhancer_Patch.esp
178 b2     RealisticWaterTwo.esp
179 b3     Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp

The only conflict with the Innner Sanctum cell I could find with SSEEdit was that "Has Water" flag was overwritten but even after creating a patch for that the game still crashes...

Link to post

I tried scouring through the thread, but didn't find an answer. Is there a fix for Fjotra being marked forbidden for animating? I had RSChildren earlier, which is the likely root cause, but it's been uninstalled and Fjotra isn't the small child anymore. I also tried staying out of Markarth for 10 in-game days (I'm pretty sure I was more than 10 days away )

Link to post
28 minutes ago, Kaotik said:

I tried scouring through the thread, but didn't find an answer. Is there a fix for Fjotra being marked forbidden for animating? I had RSChildren earlier, which is the likely root cause, but it's been uninstalled and Fjotra isn't the small child anymore. I also tried staying out of Markarth for 10 in-game days (I'm pretty sure I was more than 10 days away )

I don't know about how to fix that if it is embedded in your game already.

 

I always had my own mods last in my load order, mostly because it makes it easier to around load order problems, and that issue never came up in my tests.

Link to post
2 hours ago, Kaotik said:

I tried scouring through the thread, but didn't find an answer. Is there a fix for Fjotra being marked forbidden for animating? I had RSChildren earlier, which is the likely root cause, but it's been uninstalled and Fjotra isn't the small child anymore. I also tried staying out of Markarth for 10 in-game days (I'm pretty sure I was more than 10 days away )

You'll need to make sure that one of the 2 plugins for this mod (either Sexlab_DibellaCult or SexlabDibellaCult_Sisters) loads below whatever other mod(s) may be conflicting, or make a patch with xEdit to fix the issue using.  The main issue is the RNAM race value defined for her by the vanilla game (and even other mods, like DeviousFollowers), is NordRaceChild.  Nearly every SL mod is going to filter all "child" races out of any interaction for obvious reasons.  I used xEdit to create a custom patch that carries forward the NordRace change, as well as other elements like the outfit, appearance data (facegen, face parts, tint layers), essential flags, etc.  Given that you're already mid play, you'll want to look into creating a patch with xEdit.  Reordering plugins is going to mess things up unless you're starting a new game.

Link to post
5 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

You'll need to make sure that one of the 2 plugins for this mod (either Sexlab_DibellaCult or SexlabDibellaCult_Sisters) loads below whatever other mod(s) may be conflicting, or make a patch with xEdit to fix the issue using.  The main issue is the RNAM race value defined for her by the vanilla game (and even other mods, like DeviousFollowers), is NordRaceChild.  Nearly every SL mod is going to filter all "child" races out of any interaction for obvious reasons.  I used xEdit to create a custom patch that carries forward the NordRace change, as well as other elements like the outfit, appearance data (facegen, face parts, tint layers), essential flags, etc.  Given that you're already mid play, you'll want to look into creating a patch with xEdit.  Reordering plugins is going to mess things up unless you're starting a new game.

Having zero experience with xEdit/SSEEdit sounds like something I'm not going to do, just have to leave the quest unfinished I suppose

Link to post
4 hours ago, Kaotik said:

Having zero experience with xEdit/SSEEdit sounds like something I'm not going to do, just have to leave the quest unfinished I suppose

I've post how to make a patch of Fjotra while using RSchildren and Sexlab Dibella pages ago. If I am not mistaken, just delete Facegeom data of fjotra in RS children MOD and use values of dibella in xEdit.

/watch?v=olEbW1Eqbus

 

edit: here, /topic/21873-the-sisterhood-of-dibella-june-2020/page/140/, i am using Bashed Patch as my master patch file.

 

Link to post
6 hours ago, DesoRu said:

I've post how to make a patch of Fjotra while using RSchildren and Sexlab Dibella pages ago. If I am not mistaken, just delete Facegeom data of fjotra in RS children MOD and use values of dibella in xEdit.

/watch?v=olEbW1Eqbus

 

edit: here, /topic/21873-the-sisterhood-of-dibella-june-2020/page/140/, i am using Bashed Patch as my master patch file.

 

I looked over those screenshots.  The RNAM record in that example is already fixed by the Sisters plugin and deleting the facegen from RS would be all that was needed.  That doesn't address the original issue of animation restriction by the NPC race being NordRaceChild instead of NordRace. 

 

This process is on track to be what needs to be done, but the last RNAM record defined for the NPC needs to be equal to NordRace.

 

I need more coffee to improve my reading comprehension.

 

Edit:  lots of edits.

 

Edit2: xEdit is a good tool to learn, but for now it would just be simpler to make the patch and share it.  Form 43, not flagged ESL, for max compatibility.  Can be merged or made ESL.  Place this last in your load order.

 

dibella_fjotra_fix.esp

Link to post

@DeepBlueFrog Do you still have bodyslide files for the "Agent of Dibella" outfit?  AKA Juri?  Only download links I've found hit the Baidu site and I can't make any progress from there.  Seems to want a phone app to proceed further.

 

Nevermind.  I see that outfit is represented by the "SLDibella Sister Outfit".  I was seeing side lacing in some other photo references for related outfits and was trying to find those.

Link to post
On 7/6/2020 at 8:43 PM, 4nk8r said:

I looked over those screenshots.  The RNAM record in that example is already fixed by the Sisters plugin and deleting the facegen from RS would be all that was needed.  That doesn't address the original issue of animation restriction by the NPC race being NordRaceChild instead of NordRace. 

 

This process is on track to be what needs to be done, but the last RNAM record defined for the NPC needs to be equal to NordRace.

 

I need more coffee to improve my reading comprehension.

 

Edit:  lots of edits.

 

Edit2: xEdit is a good tool to learn, but for now it would just be simpler to make the patch and share it.  Form 43, not flagged ESL, for max compatibility.  Can be merged or made ESL.  Place this last in your load order.

 

dibella_fjotra_fix.esp 562 B · 1 download

Meh, I'm starting to think my game is so FUBAR it's a lost cause, having that last of my load order didn't fix it

Link to post
14 hours ago, Kaotik said:

Meh, I'm starting to think my game is so FUBAR it's a lost cause, having that last of my load order didn't fix it

She may be baked into the save in her current form.  I don't know if doing disable/enable or maybe recycleactor console commands on her could fix it in your current save? Maybe add the patch and then go back to a save before you were in the same cell with her (in the room where she's being held captive)?

Link to post
On 7/6/2020 at 12:43 PM, 4nk8r said:

I looked over those screenshots.  The RNAM record in that example is already fixed by the Sisters plugin and deleting the facegen from RS would be all that was needed.  That doesn't address the original issue of animation restriction by the NPC race being NordRaceChild instead of NordRace. 

 

This process is on track to be what needs to be done, but the last RNAM record defined for the NPC needs to be equal to NordRace.

 

I need more coffee to improve my reading comprehension.

 

Edit:  lots of edits.

 

Edit2: xEdit is a good tool to learn, but for now it would just be simpler to make the patch and share it.  Form 43, not flagged ESL, for max compatibility.  Can be merged or made ESL.  Place this last in your load order.

 

dibella_fjotra_fix.esp 562 B · 3 downloads

This fixed the problem for me initially, I had to go back to an earlier save before entering the area where she was; however, when I left and loaded a new area her face went back to brown. =(

Link to post
2 hours ago, Quental said:

This fixed the problem for me initially, I had to go back to an earlier save before entering the area where she was; however, when I left and loaded a new area her face went back to brown. =(

Your facegen files don't match.  Did you remove the RS Children facegen file for her?  I'm guessing you're playing this on Oldrim Skyrim?  If so, go find and delete the facegen file from RS Children.

 

Should be here:  meshes\Actors\Character\FaceGenData\FaceGeom\Skyrim.esm\0001e82c.nif

 

The facegen data already in the BSA for this mod should take over after that.  If not, you'll need to use the CK to export her Facegen again using this patch or the Sexlab_DibellaCult.esp as the Active plugin reference.

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...