The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

39 minutes ago, Caspicious said:

The sybil is marked for forbidden for animations. She also has a black face. Any way to fix this?

Figure out what mod you have installed that is conflicting with this one.  xEdit's conflict filter is good for that.  If you have More Informative Console installed, in game you can target the Sybil and see in console the last mod that is making modifications to her.

DeepBlueFrog, idk waht hapenning but for some reason the mod is conflicting with meshes and textures of the game.  I deleted the april version, install the march update and then I created a new save just to be sure, everything is fine the first boot. When I load the save file again, the game says that some mods are missing, after it loads up, my hair and hand disappear and the eyes go completely black. I did some testing and the hand issue for some reason comes from the UNP texture which makes no sense since it didnt make this problem with the APR2019 update. The Mod is exatcly in the same place as the APR2019 ver, the esp are at the bottom of the plugin list, and MO2 doesnt detect any missing ESP on the save file so idk whats wrong?

12 hours ago, CrescentRuby said:

DeepBlueFrog, idk waht hapenning but for some reason the mod is conflicting with meshes and textures of the game.  I deleted the april version, install the march update and then I created a new save just to be sure, everything is fine the first boot. When I load the save file again, the game says that some mods are missing, after it loads up, my hair and hand disappear and the eyes go completely black. I did some testing and the hand issue for some reason comes from the UNP texture which makes no sense since it didnt make this problem with the APR2019 update. The Mod is exatcly in the same place as the APR2019 ver, the esp are at the bottom of the plugin list, and MO2 doesnt detect any missing ESP on the save file so idk whats wrong?

That's not the fault of this mod...

14 hours ago, CrescentRuby said:

Since the mod doesn't touch a player's body (unless you're using the Sisterhood clothing addon), I don't believe this is the mod's fault. Have you made other mod changes? Do you use UNP for a body?

5 hours ago, JerseyWalrus said:

Since the mod doesn't touch a player's body (unless you're using the Sisterhood clothing addon), I don't believe this is the mod's fault. Have you made other mod changes? Do you use UNP for a body?

Thats why i said its weird since I used to have the April2019 version and there was no problem, and yes I downloaded the sisterhood addon, but again the previous one gave no problem. And yes I use UNP

7 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

That's not the fault of this mod...

Its somehow, cause deactivating it fixes all the problems, and the only mod I downloaded recently were Sexlab Dialogues, the rest I always had b4. So why is it causing problems now since I had the Aptil2019 version and never was an issue, i rlly rlly dont know.

3 hours ago, CrescentRuby said:

Its somehow, cause deactivating it fixes all the problems, and the only mod I downloaded recently were Sexlab Dialogues, the rest I always had b4. So why is it causing problems now since I had the Aptil2019 version and never was an issue, i rlly rlly dont know.

At most I'd say it is causing shifts in your load order, but that is something you should be controlling with MO2/Vortex/Wrye Bash.  The mods themselves (both parts) are self contained (ESP plugin and BSA archive with minimal, if any, loose files) and has no bodies to overwrite your existing meshes.  Additionally, unless you're expanding the BSA's into loose files, any OTHER loose files you have (like Bodyslide output) should be winning any possible file conflict you may be experiencing.  Correlation is not equal to causation in this case.

Edit: I say no bodies, but it does contain some pre-built UNP outfits for the sisters. No hands/feet, just dresses and facegen.

47 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

At most I'd say it is causing shifts in your load order, but that is something you should be controlling with MO2/Vortex/Wrye Bash.  The mods themselves (both parts) are self contained (ESP plugin and BSA archive with minimal, if any, loose files) and has no bodies to overwrite your existing meshes.  Additionally, unless you're expanding the BSA's into loose files, any OTHER loose files you have (like Bodyslide output) should be winning any possible file conflict you may be experiencing.  Correlation is not equal to causation in this case.

Edit: I say no bodies, but it does contain some pre-built UNP outfits for the sisters. No hands/feet, just dresses and facegen.

I do understand what are you saying but it truly bugs my mind on the cause of the issue, I really have no idea whats going on. Maybe a picture might help to the more knowledgeable ppl here. But like I said the issue only appears when i activate the mod, and MO2 doesnt detect either something being overwritten or missing so pausibly i will reinstall everything to see whats going on.

4nk8r, I dont want to sound like the antivaxxer assholes where i am right u are wrong kinda argument. When I say I do understand you I mean that i know how BSA, bodyslide and everything u mention and thats the reason on why I am lost there since the mod should  not in any way shape or form change meshes or eye texture from the default body or base body of cloth. In good news, basically reinstalling everything again solved the problem no issue as I write. But in does grind my gears how it happened (its just my OCD kicking in XD). I am really curious about because just as you said no conflict should be there. And also just to answer also your comment no I didnt try make the BSA into loose last time I tried (not with this mod) I end up with a BSA starting from my C/ drive XDDDD.

1 hour ago, CrescentRuby said:

4nk8r, I dont want to sound like the antivaxxer assholes where i am right u are wrong kinda argument. When I say I do understand you I mean that i know how BSA, bodyslide and everything u mention and thats the reason on why I am lost there since the mod should  not in any way shape or form change meshes or eye texture from the default body or base body of cloth. In good news, basically reinstalling everything again solved the problem no issue as I write. But in does grind my gears how it happened (its just my OCD kicking in XD). I am really curious about because just as you said no conflict should be there. And also just to answer also your comment no I didnt try make the BSA into loose last time I tried (not with this mod) I end up with a BSA starting from my C/ drive XDDDD.

What you can do next time you're looking for mod conflicts such as this is go into a closed cell (like a player home, or any of the test cells, somewhere away from NPCs and potentially modded spaces) and disable half your enabled mods (mods installed, not load order). Just uncheck half, load up the game. If the problem persists, uncheck another half. And on and on until either they're all gone or the problem is. Once the problem is gone, go one by one start flicking those mods back in, loading the game and checking for the problem, turning on another mod until the problem comes up again. At some point, you'll find it. MO2 also lets you prioritize mods differently and it'll tell you when one mods' textures, skeletons, meshes, overwrite another mod's if you've installed them as loose files.

On 3/23/2020 at 11:01 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

If you have met her as a child before, you may have to go away from Markarth for about 10 to 15 days in game to give the whole area time to respawn.

Ok it took me awhile since i wasnt playing a whole lot, but i waited the 15 days, few more then that and it still thinks shes a child. when sex acts are suppose to happen with the dialog, nothing happens. and if i try to user another mod to have sex with her, it says i need animations with 2 participants, so seems like she still has the child code on her or something. what is even weirder is when i came back, she was naked with cum on her....so this game is either messing with me or.... lol

On 4/4/2020 at 10:28 AM, worik said:

@DeepBlueFrog

FYI:

I checked the current version with TES5Edit for problematic records. 5 ITMs and 67 UDRs were reported.

See output in the spoiler:

Reveal hidden contents

[00:06] Start: Applying Filter
[00:07] Done: Applying Filter, [Pass 1] Processed Records: 2167, [Pass 2] Processed Records: 1919, Remaining unfiltered nodes: 1919, Elapsed Time: 00:01
Undeleting: [REFR:0006DBF6] (places DweFacadeBalcony01 [STAT:00055197] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:000CBC37] (places MiscSackLargeFlat01 "Large Sack" [CONT:00097F6C] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:000CBC36] (places MiscSack02Large "Sack" [CONT:00097F64] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:000CBC35] (places MiscSack02LargeFlat "Sack" [CONT:00097F68] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:000CBC34] (places CrateSmall03Weathered [STAT:000C2C05] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:000CBC33] (places BarrelFood01 "Barrel" [CONT:00000845] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:000CBC30] (places FoodCheeseWheel01A "Goat Cheese Wheel" [ALCH:00064B33] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:000CBC2F] (places FoodCheeseWheel01A "Goat Cheese Wheel" [ALCH:00064B33] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:000CBC2E] (places FoodCheeseWheel01A "Goat Cheese Wheel" [ALCH:00064B33] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:000CBC2D] (places FoodCheeseWheel02A "Eidar Cheese Wheel" [ALCH:00064B34] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:000CBC2C] (places FoodCheeseWheel02A "Eidar Cheese Wheel" [ALCH:00064B34] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:000CBC2B] (places FoodPotato "Potato" [ALCH:00064B41] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:000CBC2A] (places FoodPotato "Potato" [ALCH:00064B41] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:000CBC29] (places FoodPotato "Potato" [ALCH:00064B41] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:000CBC28] (places FoodPotato "Potato" [ALCH:00064B41] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:000CBC27] (places FoodPotato "Potato" [ALCH:00064B41] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:000CBC26] (places FoodCabbage "Cabbage" [ALCH:00064B3F] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:000CBC25] (places CastIronPotMedium01 "Cast Iron Pot" [MISC:000318FB] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:000CBC24] (places CastIronPotSmall01 "Cast Iron Saucepan" [MISC:000318FA] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:000CBC23] (places WoodenLadle01 "Wooden Ladle" [MISC:000319E5] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:000CBC14] (places CrateSmall03Weathered [STAT:000C2C05] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:000CBC13] (places MiscSack02Large "Sack" [CONT:00097F64] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:000CBC12] (places MiscSack02LargeFlat "Sack" [CONT:00097F68] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:000CBC11] (places BarrelFood01 "Barrel" [CONT:00000845] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:000CBC10] (places MiscSackLargeFlat01 "Large Sack" [CONT:00097F6C] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:000CBC0F] (places HayScatter04 [STAT:00019B18] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:000CBC0E] (places BarrelIngredientCommon01 "Barrel" [CONT:00092B10] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:000CBC0D] (places Basket01 "Basket" [MISC:00012FE7] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:000CBC0C] (places BasketClosed01 "Basket" [MISC:00012FEC] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:000CBC0B] (places HayScatter04 [STAT:00019B18] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:000CBC05] (places MiscSack02LargeFlat "Sack" [CONT:00097F68] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:000CBC04] (places MiscSackLargeFlat01 "Large Sack" [CONT:00097F6C] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:000CBC03] (places MiscSackLargeFlat01 "Large Sack" [CONT:00097F6C] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:000CBBFF] (places HayScatter04 [STAT:00019B18] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:000CBBFE] (places HayScatter04 [STAT:00019B18] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:000CBBFD] (places MiscSack02LargeFlat "Sack" [CONT:00097F68] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:000CBBFC] (places MiscSack02Large "Sack" [CONT:00097F64] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:000CBBFB] (places Basket01 "Basket" [MISC:00012FE7] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:000CBBFA] (places MiscSackLargeFlat01 "Large Sack" [CONT:00097F6C] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:000CBBF9] (places BarrelFood01 "Barrel" [CONT:00000845] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:000CBBF8] (places CrateSmall03Weathered [STAT:000C2C05] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:000CBBF7] (places Basket05 "Basket" [MISC:00012FEB] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:000CBBF6] (places Basket01 "Basket" [MISC:00012FE7] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:000CBBF5] (places BarrelIngredientUncommon01 "Barrel" [CONT:00092B13] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:000CBBF4] (places Basket01 "Basket" [MISC:00012FE7] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:000CBBF3] (places MiscSack02Large "Sack" [CONT:00097F64] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:000CBBF2] (places MiscSack02LargeFlat "Sack" [CONT:00097F68] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:000CBBF1] (places MiscSack02LargeFlat "Sack" [CONT:00097F68] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:000CBBF0] (places MiscSackLargeFlat01 "Large Sack" [CONT:00097F6C] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:000CBBEF] (places FoodBread01A "Bread" [ALCH:00065C97] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:000CBBEE] (places FoodApple02 "Green Apple" [ALCH:00064B2F] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:000CBBED] (places FoodApple02 "Green Apple" [ALCH:00064B2F] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:000CBBEC] (places FoodCheeseWheel01B "Sliced Goat Cheese" [ALCH:00064B35] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:000CBBEB] (places FoodCheeseWheel01A "Goat Cheese Wheel" [ALCH:00064B33] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:000CBBEA] (places Basket05 "Basket" [MISC:00012FEB] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:000CBBE9] (places FoodWineAlto "Alto Wine" [ALCH:0003133B] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:000CBBE8] (places FoodCheeseWedge01 "Goat Cheese Wedge" [ALCH:00064B31] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:000CBBE7] (places FoodCheeseWedge02 "Eidar Cheese Wedge" [ALCH:00064B32] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:000CBBE6] (places FoodBread01A "Bread" [ALCH:00065C97] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:000CBBE5] (places FoodCheeseWedge01 "Goat Cheese Wedge" [ALCH:00064B31] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:000CBBE4] (places Rug03 [STAT:00093D3D] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:000CBBE3] (places MeadBarrel01 [STAT:0001E3A3] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:000CBBAC] (places BarrelFood01 "Barrel" [CONT:00000845] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:000CBB60] (places DweFurnitureTableSqA01 [STAT:000889B0] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:000CBB5F] (places UpperShelf01 [STAT:0002136E] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:0006DC00] (places DweFacadeHallSmAlcove01 [STAT:00055C0C] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:0006DBFB] (places DweFacadeTowerBase01 [STAT:00055124] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
[Undeleting and Disabling References done]  Processed Records: 1918, Undeleted Records: 67, Elapsed Time: 00:00
Removing: [NAVM:0003D2CE] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthMines [CELL:00020EED] (in MarkarthWorld "Markarth" [WRLD:00016D71] at -43,0))
Removing: GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthMines [CELL:00020EED] (in MarkarthWorld "Markarth" [WRLD:00016D71] at -43,0)
Removing: MarkarthMines [CELL:00020EED] (in MarkarthWorld "Markarth" [WRLD:00016D71] at -43,0)
Removing: [NAVM:00018A17] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthKeep [CELL:00020EEA] (in MarkarthWorld "Markarth" [WRLD:00016D71] at -44,1))
Removing: [NAVM:00018A1E] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthKeep [CELL:00020EEA] (in MarkarthWorld "Markarth" [WRLD:00016D71] at -44,1))
[Removing "Identical to Master" records done]  Processed Records: 1918, Removed Records: 5, Elapsed Time: 00:00
[00:00] Saving: SexLab_DibellaCult.esp.save.2020_04_04_10_15_59
[00:00] Queued renaming of save
[00:00] Done saving.
[00:00] Start: Applying Filter
[00:00] Done: Applying Filter, [Pass 1] Processed Records: 2161, [Pass 2] Processed Records: 1914, Remaining unfiltered nodes: 1914, Elapsed Time: 00:00
[Undeleting and Disabling References done]  Processed Records: 1913, Undeleted Records: 0, Elapsed Time: 00:00
[Removing "Identical to Master" records done]  Processed Records: 1913, Removed Records: 0, Elapsed Time: 00:00

LOOT Masterlist Entries

- name: 'SexLab_DibellaCult.esp'
    dirty:
      - <<: *quickClean
        crc: 0x78297BF5
        util: '[TES5Edit v4.0.3](https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25859)'
        itm: 5
        udr: 67
    clean:
      - crc: 0x89C67F42
        util: 'TES5Edit v4.0.3'
[00:00] Quick Clean mode finished.
[00:08] Background Loader: finished

Probably accidential edits? :classic_huh: But inherently problematic and possibly causing trouble for certain load orders . ?

You have the same issue in SE Version.

Im stuck at the part where you have to pressure Haelga. I brought her the 3 marks of dibella and completed the vanilla quest, but all options regarding sod are no longer there. I got the option to confront her with the corruption but after that, nothing. 

Is there a way to check quest status to see if im missing something or to manually advance the quest? 

16 hours ago, SmugWolf said:

What item do you fetch fetch for Fjotra in the cleansing quest line. I removed everything from the chest early and am at a loss.

3 hours ago, SmugWolf said:

I've literally stripped the house bare and brought her every item including the ones in the chest and nothing seems to work. Can I get a quest ID or maybe an Item ID to get what I need here?

Spoilers:

I'm getting a ctd when trying to go talk to fjotra after getting the book back from the temple of mara the bug seems to be with her as when i did placeatme with her my game ctd is there a fix for this i was having fun but now I cant finish this mod I only tried the placeatme after severeal failed attems to get back in the temple 

I'm having some trouble with Fjotra. When I ask her if she needs help, she says yes and then nothing happens. Also, on both the 'gift of charity' and the flute quests, Fjotra has no dialogue even if the conditions are met. I progressed past the 'gift of charity' thing with console commands hoping it's a one time bug, but no additional dialogue is present for the flute either. The missing scenes are also frustrating as well.

Feature Request:

I take it that the NPC comment "come closer sister .." is from this mod.

Could you add a filter to stop followers and lovers from repeating it endlessly? It's fitting, when I walk through a city of strangers but getting it whenever I get closer to my follower is too much. :classic_shy: