The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

On 2/8/2020 at 7:46 PM, stormtiger said:

I am CDT every time i get near the location in the Ratway Vault as part of the "Track down Svana in the Ratways" of the Redemption quest line to restore the temple.

Any advice on how to noe have my game CDT, or if anyone has the QuestID for this quest line I can then use setstage to bypass this part so i can continue the quest.

I am playing Skyrim SE and have not had any problems with this mod, except the black face bug on all named NPCs that are part of the Temple Faction.  If there is a patch to fix the black face bug for SE that would be great.

I have this same CTD with SE. You can find the quest id for Dibella's Purification quest in console with "help _SLDS_" and the stage to use is 14.

On 2/14/2020 at 3:52 PM, JuliusXX said:

I have this same CTD with SE. You can find the quest id for Dibella's Purification quest in console with "help _SLDS_" and the stage to use is 14.

thank you for the aid in finding the quest id

update:

Just tried "help _slds_" and nothing was returned.  no list of quests id's.

Anyone know the character code for Sybil ....  I have a brown face problem with her (and only her) so I need to root around with TES5Edit to see if I can find which of my other NPC Mods is interfering with her ..... It's the only real problem I've had with this Mod so far  .... I really like the way it's been blended into the main story line  without breaking the game and thus allowing for combat without a bunch of heavy scripting mucking things up 

It's definitely in my top 3 Mods list along with SLEN and Radiant Prostitution 

On 1/26/2020 at 9:59 PM, Aki K said:

I'm still having issues where randomly there is no option to start the gift of charity quest.  I've been trying to do whatever interactions I can but for some reason I can't progress beyond rescuing the sybil and collecting donations.  I can't even access the collection box despite having met the ten donations, she never gave me access.

EDIT: Looking at TesEdit to try to figure out what triggers are for what quests, but a lot of things are listed as "unknown"?  Maybe I'm looking at the wrong thing,

I also noticed I can't ask the sisters about the baths or about hamal etc.  I can do this in my other files and even finished the quest, but some files randomly can't progress and I can't figure it out.

I seem to be having the exact same problem along with a brown face Fjotra and Hamal  ......  Not having any luck solving either problem although I've been mainly trying to fix the brown face problem by trying different load orders with my other NPC and character mods .... (placing it last definitely doesn't work) 

I guess the only solution is delete both mods, make a save, clean it, test it  and then reinstall the mod ... Is that correct? 

2 hours ago, longjohn119 said:

I seem to be having the exact same problem along with a brown face Fjotra and Hamal  ......  Not having any luck solving either problem although I've been mainly trying to fix the brown face problem by trying different load orders with my other NPC and character mods .... (placing it last definitely doesn't work) 

I guess the only solution is delete both mods, make a save, clean it, test it  and then reinstall the mod ... Is that correct? 

Figure out which mods are competing for the NPC, then decide which you want to win the battle over the NPC.  Next, make sure both the plugin that is defining the NPC the way you want, and the facegen files for that plugin, are the ones being loaded last/latest by the game.  Or use xEdit to make a compatibility patch (or find one that someone may have already made).

5 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

Figure out which mods are competing for the NPC, then decide which you want to win the battle over the NPC.  Next, make sure both the plugin that is defining the NPC the way you want, and the facegen files for that plugin, are the ones being loaded last/latest by the game.  Or use xEdit to make a compatibility patch (or find one that someone may have already made).

That's a secondary issue I also have but my main concern right now is  there is no option to start the gift of charity quest which is game breaking (well mod breaking anyway)  The brown face issue is more of an annoyance 

1 hour ago, longjohn119 said:

That's a secondary issue I also have but my main concern right now is  there is no option to start the gift of charity quest which is game breaking (well mod breaking anyway)  The brown face issue is more of an annoyance 

I seem to have stumbled upon something.  I don't know if it works everytime, but certain quests that involve the temple of dibella (Sanguines debauchery for example) can set cause the conversation options to update and then you can launch the quest.  So with my next new character I plan to get up to the charity quest and then do the sanguine's debauchery quest to see if this always works of if it was just a coincidence.  Might be worth a shot though.

Alternatively, disable the mod then save your game, then re-enable the mod, and it works except that their clothing won't update.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/21/2019 at 8:24 PM, pepe_silvia said:

Always CTD in Dawnstar's Windpeak Inn in SSE with this mod (with and without the Sisters addon). Saved in CK to change to Form 44 and I used NIF Optimizer. Any other suggestions on what may be causing it?

Same problem. I found that its AI related, if toggle AI off or kill npc - no ctd. Tryed disable this npc and when enable, npc loaded instnt ctd. Resolved crash by removing this mod.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2020 at 11:59 AM, jb136 said:

any way to run this without zaz?

I know some people here are into bondage... in fact it seem from most of the mods in the download section that most people are...

but mixing violence with sex has never been my thing. I don't like the zaz animations at all.

Unless something has changed in the last year or two, it should be possible to play the 'pure' (the non-corrupt) quest line with out Zaz. I used this mod for a couple of years without realising Zaz was a requirement. ?

5 hours ago, omenseer said:

I am not seeing the outfit package that automatically fits the sisters out for corrupted and redeemed outfits for SE. Am I missing something again?

If I remember well, whoever did the conversion merged the two files.

Since I am not using SE right now, I have not been able to check that.

17 hours ago, omenseer said:

I am not seeing the outfit package that automatically fits the sisters out for corrupted and redeemed outfits for SE. Am I missing something again?

SSE discussion page at top(on page one of this thread) has cbbe outfit files on page one. and SE dibellian files that people have be using/trying scatterd on different pages. You have to go threw the pages to find them. 

3 hours ago, TnTTnT said:

It is quite old question but I never saw anyone answer, anyone has solution to turn brightness in temple of Dibella in Markarth down so it will not be too bright?

easiest way is with DynDoLod... just check the box for brightness and try the "-"possibilities... like "-6" or more.... change your ENB (look for darker ones) and so on... for example, Patrician ENB and Dyndolod "-3" brightness is a nice "darker" experience for playing as vampire everywhere. Lightning-mods have options for very dark visuals, too.

2 hours ago, xwhiteninjax said:

easiest way is with DynDoLod... just check the box for brightness and try the "-"possibilities... like "-6" or more.... change your ENB (look for darker ones) and so on... for example, Patrician ENB and Dyndolod "-3" brightness is a nice "darker" experience for playing as vampire everywhere. Lightning-mods have options for very dark visuals, too.

Thanks but the solution you mentioned are for everywhere but I would like to change just in cell Temple of Dibella.

1 hour ago, TnTTnT said:

Thanks but the solution you mentioned are for everywhere but I would like to change just in cell Temple of Dibella.

For that, you will have to edit the cell in CKeditor and disable the extra lights.

I will make a note about adding an option to disable the lights within the game.