The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

I've been trying for days, trying different methods in LE and SE, I still always have some form of darkface, I've gone in and edited the characters with tes5edit, loading all my mods checking each character to see what or where issues are. I must be missing something. >.< 

On 1/1/2020 at 10:05 AM, leszakadt_plafon said:

*what name these in the game... I don't have him in the game...   :/

00.JPG.946c28c5fc23a8ca0c24e6546e1fbba9.JPG00.JPG.710ef22d0897ea729555ee3f5ea5471f.JPG00.JPG.1c1f4d3c0d0adbf765eadbabda2b18d7.JPG

These were attempts at including topless clothing but they are currently causing crashes when used in game and I never got around to fixing them.

I left them in the mod in case someone can provide a fix at some point.

1 hour ago, Susa42 said:

What is or where can I find token from Fjotra's past in her childhood home? To carry on the Redemption story line?

It is somewhere around the bed upstairs in her home but the object may bounce around due to the physics simulation, so sometimes you can find in downstairs.

7 hours ago, Aki K said:

Just found this mod.  Love it.  I have a question.

If I turn off the bard quest will the rest of the quest lines still progress normally or does it halt things?  The bard quest is extremely annoying and slow.

There should be no adverse impact. If you turn off that quest using the stone flower in the temple, it just skips over and takes you to the final dialogue with Pantea.

10 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

There should be no adverse impact. If you turn off that quest using the stone flower in the temple, it just skips over and takes you to the final dialogue with Pantea.

So that's how it works! Cool.

There are some glitches I'm experiencing and it might just be on my end.  But I'll ask just in case:

Spoiler

1. I can't seem to find certain keys, like Hamals when I'm supposed to confront her.

2. Sometimes waiting in the bathhouse section (specifically when hamal is there and I wait long enough for her to leave) the game freezes.

3. Traveling sisters never seem to offer sex or have sex regardless of the option I choose.  They either make me naked, give me a random item, or nothing.  I'm playing a female character if it makes a difference.

4. I see there is an option for a sweat effect in the temple.  I'm not seeing it.  Is it not compatible with skin texture mods?

EDIT: One of the main sisters seems to be missing from the temple.  Not sure what her name is but I think it begins with an E.  For whatever reason the next stage of the quest won't present itself and the sybil isn't being initiated.  I just rescued her and everything came to a halt.  Tried toggling the quests but nothing seems to happen.  I also can't ask about the statue either.  In my previous file I was able to progress the quest completely, but not in the newer file.  Is there some variable I'm missing?

On 1/15/2020 at 12:31 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Wait. That's possible? I get horrible framerates in certain interior areas (in some cases virtually unplayable) and had to suffer through the entire bard's college storyline frame by frame at a rate so bad that sometimes walking up slopes and stairs wouldn't even register as stepping up so I'd be stuck walking on the spot.

I don't suppose some friendly soul could tell me which flower and which cave these would be.

2 hours ago, Balgin said:

Wait. That's possible? I get horrible framerates in certain interior areas (in some cases virtually unplayable) and had to suffer through the entire bard's college storyline frame by frame at a rate so bad that sometimes walking up slopes and stairs wouldn't even register as stepping up so I'd be stuck walking on the spot.

I don't suppose some friendly soul could tell me which flower and which cave these would be.

In the first section of Dibella's temple there is a flower like object sitting on one of the tables.  Interact with it to get the menu to disable or enable certain things related to the mod.

1 hour ago, Aki K said:

Happy to help.  Hope you figure out your frame rate troubles too, but I wouldn't know how to help with that.

Nah. That's been an ongoing issue since before I started using mods. It's been plaguing me for about 7 or 8 years now. I've tried every possible fix going and none of them seem to work very well (and most don't seem to work at all). It's a nuisance.

Where can I find the Sybil pure dress from the previous version? I used to import it from the old version of the mod, but then I lost the archive. With the April release it was removed and modified with another one and  the one linked in the description is not the pure outfit from the previous version. 

1 hour ago, BlueScreenX71 said:

If i install this Mod i can't enter several tower (CTD). For example the Broken Tower Redoubt and the Blind Cliff Bastion. Is this problem known or solved? I haven't found any solution.

This mod does add things to both of those locations (specifically two dead bodies) and changes the appearance of the sybil.  However, I'm able to access both locations with zero issues.  So it's not something the mod author would need to fix, it's a user end issue.

Try reinstalling the mod, and move it towards the bottom of your load order.  If that fails, check TesEdit for possible conflicts regarding those locations with other mods.

I can't read logs so I can't help with pinpointing a specific issue that way, but maybe someone else can.

I'm still having issues where randomly there is no option to start the gift of charity quest.  I've been trying to do whatever interactions I can but for some reason I can't progress beyond rescuing the sybil and collecting donations.  I can't even access the collection box despite having met the ten donations, she never gave me access.

EDIT: Looking at TesEdit to try to figure out what triggers are for what quests, but a lot of things are listed as "unknown"?  Maybe I'm looking at the wrong thing,

I also noticed I can't ask the sisters about the baths or about hamal etc.  I can do this in my other files and even finished the quest, but some files randomly can't progress and I can't figure it out.

58 minutes ago, Aki K said:

I'm still having issues where randomly there is no option to start the gift of charity quest.  I've been trying to do whatever interactions I can but for some reason I can't progress beyond rescuing the sybil and collecting donations.  I can't even access the collection box despite having met the ten donations, she never gave me access.

Okay. So going by memory I think you should be able to ask Sister Senna how the Oracle is doing (or if she needs any help) and sister Senna sends you off to find the two dead sisters and gather up their notes. On an older version of the mod this always used to break the entire quest chain for me because one of the dead sisters is in the chamber I rescued the Oracle from and picking up her note earlier while I was there meant the game refused to acknowledge me picking it up again no matter how many times I put it down.

That seems to have been fixed in recent versions. Now it will acknowledge you picking it up again although it still might not recognise you as already having it if you picked it up looting the corpse when you went to rescue the girl in the first place.

17 hours ago, Balgin said:

Okay. So going by memory I think you should be able to ask Sister Senna how the Oracle is doing (or if she needs any help) and sister Senna sends you off to find the two dead sisters and gather up their notes. On an older version of the mod this always used to break the entire quest chain for me because one of the dead sisters is in the chamber I rescued the Oracle from and picking up her note earlier while I was there meant the game refused to acknowledge me picking it up again no matter how many times I put it down.

That seems to have been fixed in recent versions. Now it will acknowledge you picking it up again although it still might not recognise you as already having it if you picked it up looting the corpse when you went to rescue the girl in the first place.

I've already picked up the letters and returned them.  She never gave me the key to the charity box and no options are letting me start the next phase of the quest.  This seems to happen randomly.  In 3 other files I've already finished all the quests.  But sometimes when I start a new file (not all new files but some) the quest just stops for some reason.  I may have to console command it, but I'm not sure which quest ID or stage to set it to in order to get things back to normal.

EDIT: OK Something is definetly broken here because I can't seem to push the quest forward using the setstage command either, unless I'm doing the wrong command.

UPDATE: I turned the mod off, saved, turned it back on and loaded the file.  Had to do the initiation quest again, but even before that all the dialogue options I was looking for where there finally.  So that's good.  BUT all the sister NPCs spawned naked and stayed that way late into the quest line.  As I corrupted sisters, they didn't change clothes which is annoying.  I tested the clothes and they're installed properly and fit on my character just fine.  Still works in my other files as far as I can tell.  This is a weird mod.  I love it has a lot of glitches that completely break it.