Jump to content
DeepBlueFrog

The Sisterhood of Dibella (February 2021)

Recommended Posts

It seems i cant access the top floor of Broken tower reboubt, and blind cliff bastion without the game crashing on me. I'm on the part of finding the missing sisters

 

update 1: I got past this by using the letters in the private locker , now anytime i get near sister moira i get a crash

Update 2; still crashing getting close to Moria  and the moment i get close to the daidra in the underground bath i crash

 

 

Im using the SE version

Link to post
16 hours ago, terrezka said:

Hi everything worsk for me fine until now. I choose corruption line and now when I am near any traveling sister, for exampe in Dawstar, game crash. Same in baths in Temple. Any ideas whats wrong? Thank you :)

 

me too. Did the game crash on you too when you got to the top floor redoubt tower when looking for the missing sisters ?

Link to post
On 12/7/2019 at 2:42 AM, Rvbdoc04 said:

It seems i cant access the top floor of Broken tower reboubt, and blind cliff bastion without the game crashing on me. I'm on the part of finding the missing sisters

 

update 1: I got past this by using the letters in the private locker , now anytime i get near sister moira i get a crash

Update 2; still crashing getting close to Moria  and the moment i get close to the daidra in the underground bath i crash

 

 

Im using the SE version

 

On 12/8/2019 at 9:39 AM, terrezka said:

Hi everything worsk for me fine until now. I choose corruption line and now when I am near any traveling sister, for exampe in Dawstar, game crash. Same in baths in Temple. Any ideas whats wrong? Thank you :)

 

SE version is broken. Author needs to rerun all facegens.

 

Link to post
On 6/1/2019 at 6:41 PM, Adviser69 said:

I have completely deleted all data for Sisterhood and Sisters and re-converted it. So far no facegen crashes like before. Here are dropbox links until DeepBlueFrog uploads them. Hopefully they'll work now.

Sisterhood Re-Upload

Sisters Re-Upload

This version seems to be working on Skyrim SE. No CTD talking with the sisters and was able to rescue Fjotra without crashing. Only thing that I did was save the plugin on CK.

 

I will update later if I manage to play trough the entire mod.

Link to post

is it me or is that Lisbet facegeom produces tan face? i cant seem to find the culprit no matter how hard i search for it. the npc mentioned is not even part of the 2 mod LE plugins according to xEdit.. i've set it to .mohidden the facegeom 000133a5 the caused the issue. help please!

Spoiler

1061100009_lisbetgreyface.jpg.669cc7242a74fd1ca588c69165b4ef2e.jpg

Link to post
1 hour ago, DesoRu said:

is it me or is that Lisbet facegeom produces tan face? i cant seem to find the culprit no matter how hard i search for it. the npc mentioned is not even part of the 2 mod LE plugins according to xEdit.. i've set it to .mohidden the facegeom 000133a5 the caused the issue. help please!

  Hide contents

1061100009_lisbetgreyface.jpg.669cc7242a74fd1ca588c69165b4ef2e.jpg

I had the exact same problem but mine was caused by this mod loading after an NPC replacer mod. I'm not an expert but that "PatchusMaximus.esp" thing seems to be having an effect on Lisbet in your game, i went to it's mod page and it looks like it overhauls some models, meshes and NPC's according to the tags. Try to load it after this mod and see if that fixes your problem.

Link to post

I'm having an issue with the game still thinking fjotra is still a child even tho she looks like an adult. I cannot do any sex animations on her, it says in the console she is flagged as forbidden from animating. i put the mod at the bottom of my loading order as well. Like i said, she looks like an adult, even has the voice of an adult, but somehow still flagged as a child.

Link to post
1 hour ago, pandaling said:

I'm having an issue with the game still thinking fjotra is still a child even tho she looks like an adult. I cannot do any sex animations on her, it says in the console she is flagged as forbidden from animating. i put the mod at the bottom of my loading order as well. Like i said, she looks like an adult, even has the voice of an adult, but somehow still flagged as a child.

🤔 We have had that a few times earlier, where another mod overwrites the Fjotra records from this mod.

What makes me wondering is, that even shuffling "The Sisterhood" to the bottom didn't help. Skyrim LE or SE?

 

If you feel adventurous or have a bit routine, you could sort it back where it was earlier, load your whole load order into TES5Edit and identify the interfering culprit(s) by name.

After that, it is up to you to decide. Basically you can try to re-fix that back to Fjotra being an adult, shift your load order or ditch that other mod in the bin.

 

Oh, and posting your complete load order (in spoiler tags, please) might give the one or the other idea if any other reader of the thread notices something odd.

Link to post
7 hours ago, pandaling said:

I'm having an issue with the game still thinking fjotra is still a child even tho she looks like an adult. I cannot do any sex animations on her, it says in the console she is flagged as forbidden from animating. i put the mod at the bottom of my loading order as well. Like i said, she looks like an adult, even has the voice of an adult, but somehow still flagged as a child.

What worik said...

 

also, did you add Sisterhood on top of an existing game or is it a fresh new game?

 

if it is was installed on top of a game, you could try to let the cells in Markarth reset. Go to another town (rorikstead), stay inside if possible, and 'wait' for a few days... or just play the game away from Markarth for a while and come back (10 days should be enough).

Link to post
16 hours ago, worik said:

🤔 We have had that a few times earlier, where another mod overwrites the Fjotra records from this mod.

What makes me wondering is, that even shuffling "The Sisterhood" to the bottom didn't help. Skyrim LE or SE?

 

If you feel adventurous or have a bit routine, you could sort it back where it was earlier, load your whole load order into TES5Edit and identify the interfering culprit(s) by name.

After that, it is up to you to decide. Basically you can try to re-fix that back to Fjotra being an adult, shift your load order or ditch that other mod in the bin.

 

Oh, and posting your complete load order (in spoiler tags, please) might give the one or the other idea if any other reader of the thread notices something odd.

Ok so I put it back to it's original spot in the load order and ran everything in tes5edit and there is nothing conflicting with her that I can see.

 

 

Spoiler

6b9b031bb1a7e0f10f85277e392c30b0.thumb.png.c100067506b886fc4e964ad210eb2980.png

 

Also I used to have RSchildren and that did conflict with her. I ended up removing RSchildren awhile ago. I started this mod in a new game as well. When I first rescued her, she was a child, so I put it at the bottom of the load order and that turned her into an adult, but i guess not fully.

 

Here is my load order:

 

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
fox_shop.esm
Campfire.esm
SexLab.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Heels Sound.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
WM Flora Fixes.esp
hdtHighHeel.esm
daymoyl.esm
Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
OSA.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
[Melodic] Sporty Chic.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
SkyUI.esp
AchieveThat.esp
RLO - Interiors.esp
RealisticRoomRental.esp
LegacyoftheDragonborn.esp
adcSexlife.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenuLE.esp
FISS.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
Animated Dragon Wings.esp
BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Realistic Room Rental.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul.esp
Textures 1.esp
SexLabGuild.esp
Immersive Jewelry.esp
Northern Bathhouses.esp
TreasureHunterWhore.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
Helgen Reborn.esp
RLO - Exteriors.esp
xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp
Birdsofskyrim.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp
DBM_CACO_Patch.esp
marriagemod - alpha v3.esp
Wintersun - Faiths of Skyrim.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
SkyrimsUniqueTreasures.esp
More Interesting Loot for Skyrim.esp
escutcheonredwave.esp
DBM_MIL+OAP_Patch.esp
BellyachesNewDragonSpecies.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_NL1.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_Snow-10.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp
[COCO]LaceBody.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
SexLabDangerousNights2.esp
DD_Helpers.esp
ImmerSlave-DeviceCut.esp
DSHg - UpdateDG.esp
Dora AC.esp
EatingSleepingDrinking.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-DG-DB-Immersive Creatures EBT Patch.esp
Eyes of Aber.esp
FMS_FemaleMakeupSuite.esp
00FacialExpressions.esp
FNIS.esp
fox3 Armor.esp
FreckleMania.esp
GoToBed.esp
H2135HalloweenOutfit2019.esp
Holiday Gift Hairdos.esp
Beards.esp
ImmersiveLoversComfort.esp
Improved Combat Sounds v2.2.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
0Kaidan.esp
TBOS.esp
Armor and clothes 3.0.esp
Devious Lore.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
Dovahkiins_Infamy.esp
No Imperial.esp
InteractiveWashBasinsCOMPLETE.esp
DT_VandfaldCottage.esp
Immersive Patrols II.esp
Hunterborn.esp
Tame Beast.esp
Colorful_Magic.esp
bathhouse.esp
DBM_Bathhouse_Patch.esp
SLPrivacy.esp
Arcanum.esp
DBM_ImmersiveJewelry_Addon.esp
DBM_ImmersiveCreatures_Patch.esp
Devious Cidhna.esp
ShowersInInns.esp
CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp
SL99Exchanger.esp
RoadInspections.esp
Deviously Enslaved.esp
FlyableDragons.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
Aeonbarr V2.1.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
SkyrimReputation_S2011.esp
Armor & Clothes 4.0.esp
Armor and Clothes 1.0.esp
SexLab_RelationshipDialougeSystem_v2_.esp
iNeed.esp
DudestiaMultiMarriages.esp
Armor and Clothes 2.0.esp
SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
SexLab Approach.esp
RohZima_AnimObjects.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
DragonLordSwords.esp
Convenient Horse Herding.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
LovelyHairstylesCE.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
R18PN - Amy Armor Set.esp
NewmElvSumm.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
Ultimate NPC Overhaul II.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Hunterborn.esp
Bijin NPCs.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
DeadlyDragons.esp
Devious Devices - Equip.esp
DSHg - Circlets.esp
DSHg - DragonPriest Masks.esp
DSHg - Hats.esp
DSHg - Helmets.esp
Elemental_Dragons.esp
Jormundandr Dragon.esp
FNISspells.esp
GoToBed-Hunterborn-patch.esp
Hunterborn_BlacksmithChest_Patch.esp
Hunterborn_LanternsAndCandles-Patch.esp
Hunterborn_Requiem-Patch.esp
Hunterborn_RND-Patch.esp
Hunterborn-Skytest Patch.esp
Hunterborn_Campfire_Patch.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
DBM_CCOR_patch.esp
DBM_ElementalDragons_Patch.esp
DBM_WAFR Patch.esp
DSHg - Hoods.esp
DSHg - UpdateDB.esp
BFMageMakeup.esp
MikanEyes All in one.esp
More Draconic Dragon Aspect - Powered Edition.esp
More Draconic Dragon Aspect - Wings and Tail.esp
masser Size x3.0.esp
secunda Size x0.7.esp
NorthernGrass.esp
NIOVHH.esp
Meem0OutfitNPCs.esp
PetCollar.esp
[Kirax] Project Vindictus, Vol 1.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
Racial Body Morphs - Extreme Morphs.esp
Random Emotions.esp
RLO - Effects.esp
RLO - Illuminated Spells.esp
RE6 Chris Redfield.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
SexLab Romance.esp
SLSO.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SexLabMassMatchMaker.esp
SexLabSexBounty.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
Sheps_Tattoo_Collection.esp
Shimmer Heels.esp
SimplyKnock.esp
SL Deadly Drain.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SLA Monitor Widget.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
TrueStorms.esp
TrueStorms-ClimatesOfTamriel.esp
UnreadBooksGlow.esp
Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
Hunterborn_WearableLantern-Patch.esp
Dragon Horns and Tails.esp
Wintersun - SexLab Integration.esp
WintersunSLI - DD expansion.esp
WondersofWeather.esp
Follow me for Sex.esp
SC_DanyDress.esp
NCK30Obj.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
XXDiguojunHH.esp
XXHeihuHH.esp
XXrenzuneiyiHH.esp
XXZhumoyiHH.esp
NewMerge.esp
Luxury Collection.esp
Ultimate Lingerie Collection.esp
HDTSextoys.esp
FloppySOS.esp
[Melodic] Elven Desire.esp
Cain_Eliezer.esp
SexLab Cumshot.esp
Smooth Argonians.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
Watercolor_for_ENB_RWT.esp
Immersive Citizens - RRR patch.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
RLO - IC Patch.esp
Open Cities Skyrim.esp
JKs - Open Cities Skyrim.esp
Immersive Citizens - OCS patch.esp
DBM_OpenCities_Patch.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp
 

 

Link to post
On 12/14/2019 at 10:10 PM, devildx said:

This version seems to be working on Skyrim SE. No CTD talking with the sisters and was able to rescue Fjotra without crashing. Only thing that I did was save the plugin on CK.

 

I will update later if I manage to play trough the entire mod.

I'm trying it right now and i still crash near the sisters. Guess this quest will for ever remain unfinished for me

Link to post
On 11/13/2019 at 5:34 PM, Linxx said:

I get 100% ctd on trying to enter Broken Tower Redoubt where Fjotra is held and before that last cell of Blind Cliff Cave. Loads perfectly without this mod.

The only suspicious thing in papyrus log is this:

  Reveal hidden contents

[11/14/2019 - 01:03:51AM] ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [Active effect 2 on  (00108358)].CFEffectCreature.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
    [Active effect 2 on  (00108358)].CFEffectCreature.OnUpdate() - "CFEffectCreature.psc" Line 202
 

Like previous orator, no hating, just informing of Broken Tower Redoubt CTD in case anyone gets it too so as not to go through all of their mods.

Edit: Also, it's SE.

Have the same problem as well as brown face on Fjotra  get this in CK    Help, explain for a noob to understand please

Capture.JPG

Link to post

This mod looks like a cool idea, was always curious about Dibella so an little expansion on her is nice. Although I insta-crash in some places, like the tower where you rescue the Sybil, I can't get inside without the game crashing.

 

Link to post
On 12/25/2019 at 3:17 PM, HadleyD said:

This mod looks like a cool idea, was always curious about Dibella so an little expansion on her is nice. Although Iinsta-crash in some places, like the tower where you rescue the Sybil, I can't get inside without the game crashing.

 

Lots of facegen issues with this, there are several community mad fixes for this if you look for them, google Dibella Sisterhood SE April 2019 - abcd99fix, blindcliff fix and --dibela-facegen These three files should have a fix for the issues. At least that has been helping for the moment. 

Link to post

Speaking of CTD, I thought everything was fixed, but started to get the new CTD inside the temple... Again... Any suggestions? I have the above fixes downloaded and added in vortex with the fixxes having priority. 

 

*Update, I seemed to have fixed the crashing by putting "Pretty face cbbe" mod to load after cbbe main file.... But now I have dark face showing up again on many of the sisters. Anyone know how I managed to do that? lol?  

Link to post
16 hours ago, Sybian said:

Speaking of CTD, I thought everything was fixed, but started to get the new CTD inside the temple... Again... Any suggestions? I have the above fixes downloaded and added in vortex with the fixxes having priority. 

 

*Update, I seemed to have fixed the crashing by putting "Pretty face cbbe" mod to load after cbbe main file.... But now I have dark face showing up again on many of the sisters. Anyone know how I managed to do that? lol?  

I put DibellaCult stone last now, some of the Ai mods seem to have interfered with it. Also if anyone hasn't done so, make sure to open it in CK and save it, turns out that's pretty easy to do.

Link to post
On 12/27/2019 at 3:23 PM, Sybian said:

Lots of facegen issues with this, there are several community mad fixes for this if you look for them, google Dibella Sisterhood SE April 2019 - abcd99fix, blindcliff fix and --dibela-facegen These three files should have a fix for the issues. At least that has been helping for the moment. 

Can you give direct links to those files? I can't find them in any searches.

Link to post
On 6/1/2019 at 6:41 PM, Adviser69 said:

I have completely deleted all data for Sisterhood and Sisters and re-converted it. So far no facegen crashes like before. Here are dropbox links until DeepBlueFrog uploads them. Hopefully they'll work now.

Sisterhood Re-Upload

Sisters Re-Upload

Reposting just to confirm that this version works fine on SE and I just played the entire mod (purification path) with no quest or facegen problem. Only using the main file because I prefer to put other clothes on the sisters.

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...