The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

Quest stuck near beginning and won't advance. I completed the heart of Dibella , but Fjotra still stays in the inner sanctum. Had sex with her three separate occasions. Once received the blue bubbles with Dibella commentary. Got quest for initiation and Fjotra is a novice. However, no Dialogue with Fjotra about her time in captivity, no Senna dialogue about the Sybil or statue in bath, and not Mother Hamal dialogue about Sybil or statue.

Quest stage to move forward???

On 11/11/2019 at 5:50 PM, DesoRu said:

Watch this:

Reveal hidden contents

then, make sure in your installation order, RS Children doesnt overwrite Dibella. Either hide the files from RS or delete. Your RS Children folder, if using MO, should have this:

Reveal hidden contents

Capture.JPG.6cd3b26590159223c64ccdae49d02317.JPG

or delete the files either way its up you, in my case I hid it.

I made an override patch like that. Still greyface. Is it because the RSChildren data is in a different line to the Dibella Sisterhood data so it's not really overriding it properly? If that's the case can I just... remove those lines?

6 hours ago, Snowmoon said:

I made an override patch like that. Still greyface. Is it because the RSChildren data is in a different line to the Dibella Sisterhood data so it's not really overriding it properly? If that's the case can I just... remove those lines?

If you use Mod Organizer, you can try to save the facegen as a mod and have it override RSChildren. You can try to remove the line from RSChildren but I'd back up the plugins before doing so just in case it doesn't work out.

I get a CTD when entering Windpeak Inn of Dawnstar when Dibella Sisterhood is installed. 
Removing the mod fixes the very repeatable CTD.

I'm not sure what's conflicting with the mod in there. I have 900 mods so there's not a chance I'm going to try to pinpoint or fix the problem. From what I've read here in the forums there are a LOAD of issues plaguing this mod, so while it seems like a pretty dope mod, I'm going to have to lay off it until it's gets some much needed and deserved updates.
Hopefully the mod author is still working on it. No hate here. Seems like a great mod. But I figured I'd share my findings on my DAWNSTAR WINDPEAK INN CTD problem with everyone just in case someone else is having it and tearing their hair out trying to figure out which mod is doing it. 

Take care everyone!

7 minutes ago, NerdsPlayhouse said:

I get a CTD when entering Windpeak Inn of Dawnstar when Dibella Sisterhood is installed. 
Removing the mod fixes the very repeatable CTD.

I'm not sure what's conflicting with the mod in there. I have 900 mods so there's not a chance I'm going to try to pinpoint or fix the problem. From what I've read here in the forums there are a LOAD of issues plaguing this mod, so while it seems like a pretty dope mod, I'm going to have to lay off it until it's gets some much needed and deserved updates.
Hopefully the mod author is still working on it. No hate here. Seems like a great mod. But I figured I'd share my findings on my DAWNSTAR WINDPEAK INN CTD problem with everyone just in case someone else is having it and tearing their hair out trying to figure out which mod is doing it. 

Take care everyone!

Are you using the SE version I suppose?

On 11/12/2019 at 1:33 AM, worik said:

?

Somethink like a completely AI controlled scene. Similar to the cart ride for the vanilla start.

E.g.

Hide contents
  1. The PC agrees to start the ritual
  2. disable player controls, except camera, force 3rdP camera to get the scene on the screen and allow the PC to look around
  3. Force the PC to kneel in front of the shrine
  4. ceremony
  5. messge box with "you feel dizzy" and perhaps dizzy/drunken 1P camera
  6. force the PC to lay down on the bed
  7. more ceremony, blue light like in Potema's scene in the Wolfskull Cave
  8. fade to black
  9. sleep /fast forward time
    1. https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Sleep_(Procedure)
    2. https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=SetPCSleepHours

I like that , BlueFrog, will you do something like this?

I get 100% ctd on trying to enter Broken Tower Redoubt where Fjotra is held and before that last cell of Blind Cliff Cave. Loads perfectly without this mod.

The only suspicious thing in papyrus log is this:

Spoiler

[11/14/2019 - 01:03:51AM] ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [Active effect 2 on  (00108358)].CFEffectCreature.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
    [Active effect 2 on  (00108358)].CFEffectCreature.OnUpdate() - "CFEffectCreature.psc" Line 202

Like previous orator, no hating, just informing of Broken Tower Redoubt CTD in case anyone gets it too so as not to go through all of their mods.

Edit: Also, it's SE.

6 minutes ago, Linxx said:

I get 100% ctd on trying to enter Broken Tower Redoubt where Fjotra is held and before that last cell of Blind Cliff Cave. Loads perfectly without this mod.

The only suspicious thing in papyrus log is this:

Hide contents

[11/14/2019 - 01:03:51AM] ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [Active effect 2 on  (00108358)].CFEffectCreature.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
    [Active effect 2 on  (00108358)].CFEffectCreature.OnUpdate() - "CFEffectCreature.psc" Line 202

Like previous orator, no hating, just informing of Broken Tower Redoubt CTD in case anyone gets it too so as not to go through all of their mods.

Edit: Also, it's SE.

Try opening the mod with the CK and saving it. It helped with mine

On 11/13/2019 at 6:19 AM, Snowmoon said:

make sure that the RSCO doesnt OVERWRITE Dibella just like the image shown below

Spoiler

Capture.PNG.09c399dabc2b880037e58ed88c47d1f8.PNG

not sure what I"m supposed to be doing next 

my current quests are

"A sybil's Jounery" with the objectives "the sybil is now a novice in the sisterhood of dibella" and "the initiation of the new sybil of dibella has started"

and  "Joining the sisterhood of dibella" with the objective "Keep collecting donations for the temple and check the donations box near the altar once you join the sisterhood"

am I supposed to collect a certain number of donations to progress? if so how many? is there something else I should be doing?

2 hours ago, wurmsrus said:

not sure what I"m supposed to be doing next 

my current quests are

"A sybil's Jounery" with the objectives "the sybil is now a novice in the sisterhood of dibella" and "the initiation of the new sybil of dibella has started"

and  "Joining the sisterhood of dibella" with the objective "Keep collecting donations for the temple and check the donations box near the altar once you join the sisterhood"

am I supposed to collect a certain number of donations to progress? if so how many? is there something else I should be doing?

Go up to Sister Senna and as "Is there anything you need assistance with", if you don't see that option you need to 'help' the new sybil ("how may I be of assistance?"). While having sex with ANY of the sisters, you may get a "mark of dibella". Collect at least 5, donate them to the sybil. Then ask her if she needs help, and when you have sex with her, you should get a message box that appears. It IS vague yes, but that's what you gotta do. :)

25 minutes ago, OnionHeart said:

Are there any known bugs? The game crashed on me a couple times in the temple and it crashes everytime i enter the final room of the broken tower to rescue the sybill.

If you are using the SE version, there have been multiple reports of facegen textures that need to be updated in the CK editor in order to fix the crashes.

If you are using the LE version, that kind of crash should happen rarely. I am not sure why it is happening.

6 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

If you are using the SE version, there have been multiple reports of facegen textures that need to be updated in the CK editor in order to fix the crashes.

If you are using the LE version, that kind of crash should happen rarely. I am not sure why it is happening.

How would one go about fixing it in the CK editor?

Could you add some male visitors to the temple from time to time for a little bit more (sexuall) activity? I mean, the white stains on all their bodies have to be there for a reason^^ Maybe with the actor-event from Dibellas Neophytes (it rarely works in my games) .

On 12/3/2019 at 4:56 PM, xyzxyz said:

I mean, the white stains on all their bodies have to be there for a reason^^

They are intended to symbolize "sweat" not "sperm" :classic_laugh: Though I think it's technically the same overlay in the game engine.

Maybe an artist as an idea how we could replace the GFX to be a bit clearer on that. :classic_smile:

3 hours ago, worik said:

They are intended to symbolize "sweat" not "sperm" :classic_laugh: Though I think it's technically the same overlay in the game engine.

Maybe an artist as an idea how we could replace the GFX to be a bit clearer on that. :classic_smile:

Even sweat doesn't come from nowhere. Or should I believe they are doing extreme sports in the temple?^^ Well, sex is a sport and produces a lot of sweat sometimes. And the locations on the body look a lot like sperm stains^^