The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

Questions:

Is there a list of all available quests for this mod?

I did the quests to the point where I got the notes from the sisters and returned them to Senna.  No new quests are coming up.

Do I need to make more donations to the temple to get them?

Do I need to wait a couple of days in game time?

Bugs:

1.  When I put on the Dibella Sister Clothes, my body changes from normal to chubby.  What could be causing this?  Is this the mod, or the bodyslide preset?  It is a CBBE preset.

2.  When I masturbated with the Dibella Sister clothes on, I got a CTD.

Attached are pictures of before and after.  Screenshot 4 is before and screenshot 5 is after.

ScreenShot4.bmp ScreenShot5.bmp

1 hour ago, DesoRu said:

the mod was updated an hour ago, am very excited but i cant seem to find the changelog or the updated mod tho. I love reading the changelogbtw..

I am sorry... I did not update the mod itself.

I only added a banner to the mod description to tell people where to find the SSE compatible version of the mod.

5 hours ago, Snowmoon said:

I'm still getting black faces on Fjotra and Haelga, anyone know how to fix?

use xEdit, after the loading of esps then, apply filter to show conflict, wait to load then find, under the npc  fjotra and haelga it will reveal mods that cause issue. assuming that you know xedit make the line green or orange by making a new esp. if issue still persist then i dont know if anyone can help you further other than you yourself studying/reviewing modding tools...

55 minutes ago, Taloren3000 said:

Hello! Question: Is it possible to reduce the red light when approaching the statues and bed in the temple of Dibella (the final quest with Sanguine)? Very bright light. Nothing can be seen.

How did you start the Sanguine quest? I finished the corruption quest and now i don't see any way to advance further.

5 hours ago, Mr.Otaku said:

How did you start the Sanguine quest? I finished the corruption quest and now i don't see any way to advance further.

Very simple: when the time comes to talk to Haelga in Riften and then Svana Far-Shield, then the niece will become obsessed with Sanguine. Here is the choice: to clean the temple of Dibella or to fulfill the will of Sanguine. 

11 hours ago, DesoRu said:

use xEdit, after the loading of esps then, apply filter to show conflict, wait to load then find, under the npc  fjotra and haelga it will reveal mods that cause issue. assuming that you know xedit make the line green or orange by making a new esp. if issue still persist then i dont know if anyone can help you further other than you yourself studying/reviewing modding tools...

I have absolutely no idea how to work xEdit and am very cautious even touching it for fear of breaking shit.

8 hours ago, Taloren3000 said:

Very simple: when the time comes to talk to Haelga in Riften and then Svana Far-Shield, then the niece will become obsessed with Sanguine. Here is the choice: to clean the temple of Dibella or to fulfill the will of Sanguine. 

When the time comes? How would i know when it comes? Is there a time period that must pass before the quest will be available or do i need to go to Haelga right now and wait for further notice?

11 minutes ago, Mr.Otaku said:

When the time comes? How would i know when it comes? Is there a time period that must pass before the quest will be available or do i need to go to Haelga right now and wait for further notice?

There is an attempt at a walkthrough available here if that can help - https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/wiki/Sisterhood-of-Dibella:-Walkthrough

2 minutes ago, Mr.Otaku said:

Ah, thank you, this does help. :D

Edit: Though i'm curious about the lack of map markers in these quests. I'm assuming it's intentional?

Yes.. partly as a throwback to the good old days of Morrowind and partly because I don't like the extra work of setting them up and testing them.

Have one request.

My wife likes your mod a lot. She wants to include it into her story when she start to play Skyrim again. There is one quest that is very hard to complete: find 10 daggerfall clovers and bread a wreath for sister Senna.

That quest has to problems: I takes a lot of time to fulfill it (although you gave tips where to find them) and it's spread all over Skyrim. Second problem is the clipping issue. Dagger clover are "invisible" in some houses probably die to texture and meshes bug in the game, not the mod. When I add them by console, Senna doesn't recognize them and doesn't accept them. So she ask if you can split requested daggerfall clovers in half or add console command opportunity to get them.

1 hour ago, Elf Prince said:

Have one request.

My wife likes your mod a lot. She wants to include it into her story when she start to play Skyrim again. There is one quest that is very hard to complete: find 10 daggerfall clovers and bread a wreath for sister Senna.

That quest has to problems: I takes a lot of time to fulfill it (although you gave tips where to find them) and it's spread all over Skyrim. Second problem is the clipping issue. Dagger clover are "invisible" in some houses probably die to texture and meshes bug in the game, not the mod. When I add them by console, Senna doesn't recognize them and doesn't accept them. So she ask if you can split requested daggerfall clovers in half or add console command opportunity to get them.

hey Elf Prince. I usually add the clovers by console because I'm lazy, but she doesn't recognise them because you have to craft them into a wreath at any tanning rack; the items themselves won't be recognised you need the wreath in your inventory. Hope this helped! I went a little nuts trying to figure this out the first time too.

3 hours ago, Snowmoon said:

hey Elf Prince. I usually add the clovers by console because I'm lazy, but she doesn't recognise them because you have to craft them into a wreath at any tanning rack; the items themselves won't be recognised you need the wreath in your inventory. Hope this helped! I went a little nuts trying to figure this out the first time too.

Thank you. I will try that.

20 hours ago, DesoRu said:

Ok. xEdit says it's RSchildren causing problems which I had sort of suspected, however i really can't live without that mod... is there any way to make it work, or stop RSChildren editing Fjotra? This mod is loaded lower that RSChildren. Haelga's marking in xEdit is white, showing no mod conflicts or even mods that edit her.

On 11/4/2019 at 6:24 AM, Snowmoon said:

I have absolutely no idea how to work xEdit and am very cautious even touching it for fear of breaking shit.

you should watch xedit's tutorial For Academic Purposes.

On 11/4/2019 at 3:24 PM, Snowmoon said:

is there any way to make it work, or stop RSChildren editing Fjotra? This mod is loaded lower that RSChildren.

see pic as an example of compatibility...

fjotra comp.png

fjotra.png

I get CTD when reaching the upper tower at Broken Tower Redoubt with the SSE version. I've tried re-saving the mod with the CK to see if it helped like it did for some others, but no dice. I've tried re-saving both Dibella Sisterhood & SisterhoodSisters, moving the main mod under SisterhoodSisters, and even re-installing the ones found on the front page but no luck with those either.

Edit; Tried a new game, same deal. Tried looking for errors or conflicts with SSEdit and none were found to my knowledge. Not sure what to really do about this. Using MO2 if that helps.

2nd Edit: Fixed it! Apparently I had an out of date CK. I exported the FaceGen detailed in previous posts and resaved the plug-in and it worked. Don't know if I just had to re-save or just export the Faces but it worked and now I can go on!

On 7/2/2019 at 1:44 PM, Elrol said:

I am having a rather odd issue, where I am trying to enter the Blind Cliff Bastion, and I am crashing each time. I have like 160+ mods, but I removed most to narrow down the issue, and the issue only happens when I am using this mod. 

Attached is the log from the last time I ran it, and it crashed. If anyone can help me that would be great, otherwise I will have to remove the mod. 

Papyrus.0.log 56.91 kB · 3 downloads

did you fixed this problem??