The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

1 hour ago, Snowmoon said:

Where can I find the new dibella shrine that is apparently in a warm location? Is it marked on the map any differently to the other shrines of dibella?

? This one? https://www.loverslab.com/blogs/entry/6916-amorous-adventure-lydia-on-the-prowl/

It is at the

Spoiler

hot springs northwest of Darkwater Crossing

https://esomap.uesp.net/srmap.html?world=1&x=113624&y=-26824&zoom=16

Second problem - when I try to do the *very last dialogue* "it is done, my sybil' or whatever it is of the redemption questline, instant CTD. I think it's something about Fjotra changing outfits because I deactivated the sisters esp, loaded the save, then reloaded again with the ESP active and she was naked and that seemed to unbreak it. Don't know. Kinda stuck. Fjotra has a dark face as well

edit: The problem is definitely when she is meant to change into... whatever she changes into following that line of dialogue. Could someone link me to the download for whatever outfit that is? It could simply be that I'm missing the files for it and I want to rule that out, but it's likely there's a bigger issue.

15 hours ago, Snowmoon said:

Second problem - when I try to do the *very last dialogue* "it is done, my sybil' or whatever it is of the redemption questline, instant CTD. I think it's something about Fjotra changing outfits because I deactivated the sisters esp, loaded the save, then reloaded again with the ESP active and she was naked and that seemed to unbreak it. Don't know. Kinda stuck. Fjotra has a dark face as well

edit: The problem is definitely when she is meant to change into... whatever she changes into following that line of dialogue. Could someone link me to the download for whatever outfit that is? It could simply be that I'm missing the files for it and I want to rule that out, but it's likely there's a bigger issue.

Did you build the outfit in studio ? also check fjotra in xedit to see the conflict that cause the dark face bug

Also i need help with fjotra stuck in Binding Animation, is there a way to fix this ?

Edit : Out of curiosity did you purposefully name the dead sister Anna and Elsa, were you looking at TV when naming NPCs ?

25 minutes ago, rizzuh said:

Did you build the outfit in studio ? also check fjotra in xedit to see the conflict that cause the dark face bug

Also i need help with fjotra stuck in Binding Animation, is there a way to fix this ?

Edit : Out of curiosity did you purposefully name the dead sister Anna and Elsa, were you looking at TV when naming NPCs ?

build... outfit... in..studio? what? I used the setnpcweight xx command and that fixed Fjotra's dark face, but what's that about the outfit?? how do I do that??? I don't even know what outfit she's supposed to be going into.

18 minutes ago, Snowmoon said:

build... outfit... in..studio? what? I used the setnpcweight xx command and that fixed Fjotra's dark face, but what's that about the outfit?? how do I do that??? I don't even know what outfit she's supposed to be going into.

You can download the sisterhood of dibella bodyslide files here for the outfit. i believe Fjotra outfit is there, if you think theres issue with the outfit

15 hours ago, Snowmoon said:

I don't know how to work bodyslide and don't know which outfit causes the crash as I haven't been able to see it yet.

@DeepBlueFrog could you help?

I'm afraid I can't help much at the moment.

I am not using SE and I am waiting to receive a new power supply for my machine (the previous one fried when I tried to install a new video card... hoping it was the power supply and not the video card itself or worse, the motherboard).

3 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I'm afraid I can't help much at the moment.

I am not using SE and I am waiting to receive a new power supply for my machine (the previous one fried when I tried to install a new video card... hoping it was the power supply and not the video card itself or worse, the motherboard).

dear god >.< machine issues are the worst. To clarify, I'm not using the SE edition either.

On 7/8/2019 at 1:32 AM, Arcticelf said:

I can confirm the crash for Blind cliff bastion.  There is an NPC for this mod in there.  I went into the creation kit and regenerated the facegen and things have started working again.  I have attached a zip of the facegen I used in case anyone who is having the crash there wants to grab it.

Blind cliff fix.zip 849.62 kB · 170 downloads

Is this fix only for SSE, or will it work with LE?  I've applied it (using MO) but the game seems to be lagging a lot now.  If this is just for SSE, can you please create one for LE?  Thanks!

8 hours ago, abcd99 said:

Thanks. Will try that in the next few days.

Edit: Ah now I remember. If I did that, then I will get the gray face bug because I use Bijin and Pandorable. I got gray face bug on Senna, Hamal, Orla, and others. Do you know how to make it work nicely with Bijin and Pandorable? Thanks!

Export Facegen for just the npcs added by SoD and Fjotra. You don't need to do the facegens for the other women if you are already using replacers. I use Gman's Whiterun Ladies and Hogmaw's myself.

Also, make sure that Bijin and Pandorable facegens have overwritten the others, and make sure that Bijin/Pandorable plugins are below SoD in the load order.

7 hours ago, abcd99 said:

Okay I think I fixed the CTD and black face bug. Thanks @Adviser69. Attached is the fixed file. I had to replace Orla's face mesh and texture with Pandorable NPC's because that is the only way I could fix it.

Dibella Sisterhood SE April 2019 - abcd99 fix.7z 78.87 MB · 2 downloads

You're a saint. I came here to see why this mod was crashing my game (in the Imperial Temple in Solitude). I'm so fortunate that you posted this just hours before I came looking. This fixed the CTD.

Thank you very much!

Also, since I'm here, I would like to mention that xEdit reports this mod as having quite a few deleted references in the Markarth Temple. Those are candidates for causing CTDs, as far as I know. I used xEdit in Quick Auto Clean mode to clean up the file, and the bad references are gone (but I haven't had a chance to actually go into the temple to test it, either before or after QAC's procedure).

On 10/22/2019 at 9:33 AM, abcd99 said:

This is probably because of Pandorable NPC or Bijin or other NPC replacers you have. You need to load these NPC replacers AFTER this mod. You can even specify that rule in LOOT too.

I don't have any NPC replacers downloaded and it was last in my load order

I'm CTD'ing every time I try to enter the Broken Tower Redoubt upper tower to rescue Fjotra. I even tried a brand new game with a quick coc command to see if it was a corrupted save. No go. Same issue.

I'm trying the patch above to see if that fixes things.

Edit (fifteen minutes later): The updated file allowed me to enter the room. I haven't tried to do anything else yet, and haven't gotten close enough to Fjotra to see if the reported blackface thing is a thing or not, but at least the cell loads.

When In reinstalled it, I got a message saying that Sanguine's Debauchery Plus also used some of the files used in this mod, so that might be a point of conflict there.

Edit #2: I had the blackface problem after installing the modified version above. After clearing the room, I put the original April version back in, and the faces were normal. However, the modified version above also didn't have the dead sister in the room with the Forsworn, so that's an issue as well.

On 10/24/2019 at 6:49 AM, King_Cods said:

I don't have any NPC replacers downloaded and it was last in my load order

i would like to add that you can do xEdit to mix n match, things.. i have bijin, pandorable ,cynthia as elsif and heck, RS children which is incompatible w/ sybil and things go the way i want them to be. be ompatible ofc.. :)

Some textures are shoddy, specifically the masks for the sybil in both her corrupted and purified states. All rainbowy and nasty. I've taken the items off her but would like to get to the root of the problem. Haelga and Fjotra also have dark faces which is increasingly annoying.

5 hours ago, NerdsPlayhouse said:

Dude, I want this mod soooooo bad. It's such an incredible idea!

PLEASE port it to SSE!!!

I will never be able to enjoy Skyrim until I have this in SSE.

Someone already converted it... you can find it in my SSE conversion thread.

There are some issues with face textures and some meshes but you can find fixes people provided in the last few pages.

I haven't got time to compile them into one fixed version yet.