The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

I don't know if you are talking about under the hood, but cosmetically I got a idea or two.

I would like to see the inner sanctum larger then it is, it is really cramped in there but that's my opinion.

Possibly some "toys" and tools for well you know. Hidden rooms for the dibellan acts.

Showers for cleaning up. 

More cozy sleeping areas, by that I mean two person beds, pillows, candles (warm lighting for the mood and such), and maybe curtains.

Those are just my ideas though, don't know if they are possible but hey food for thought.

I meant both.

- Toys: In progress

- Pillows: In progress

- Curtains: I need some meshes for that. I can't remember seeing much for curtains in Skyrim as a whole.

- Candles: Good idea. I didn't think of that.

- Showers: Planned. 

Also on the way are:

- Clean up of some of the clutter around the temple (these sisters need a maid)

- Open books and lecterns

- Paintings and mosaics

I probably won't change much in the geometry of the temple, other than adding a doorway to the baths and possibly other rooms.

Edit: I found curtains! ... so curtains there will be...

Haven't been able to test this mod out on account of Skyrim fucking up on me (crashing all saves and fucking up new games, wee!), so I must resort to asking: are male PCs able to take part in any of the features, like the Sybil's initiation and such?  I had noticed the lesbian tag on the thread, so I thought there might be some sexuality restrictions in play.

Males are welcome... if they don't mind some price gouging :) 

I may have forgotten a 'Sister' here and there in the dialogues. I will try to make sure they have lines for both genders (I already have gender specific lines in place).

I tried it as a male and it worked fine.  In fact I believe eventually there will be seperate story arcs to both genders. :)

I wasn't planning on story arcs specific to both genders, so I am intrigued.

Send me a PM with your ideas and I will see if i can fit them in :)

Managed to get the priestesses in something similar to the Dibella outfit of this mod and without hoods. Here is my Apachii version.

Anwen is the Redguard obviously and her hair is a but more modern from the vanilla version. Senna wears her chestnut hair up and tied back. Orla is a blonde with a fringe and longer hair.

Hamal wears her silver hair down one shoulder. Fjotra wears her dark hair shoulder length.

I can't do the travelling sister as I cannot edit her in NPC Editor.

As pointed out above I haven't changed any facial features except made Hamal a bit younger (although she still looks older than all the others). I've added lipstick to them all, Red for Orla and Senna, Pink for Fjotra, Brown for Hamal and blue for Anwen.

Anyway I did this for my own tastes, it may not be yours and has no bearing on the actual mod. Enjoy if you will.

post-96793-0-02614100-1382055994_thumb.jpg

post-96793-0-82742300-1382056022_thumb.jpg

post-96793-0-87199200-1382056088_thumb.jpg

post-96793-0-30136200-1382056118_thumb.jpg

post-96793-0-34314400-1382056180_thumb.jpg

post-96793-0-79476700-1382056231_thumb.jpg

post-96793-0-59169500-1382056272_thumb.jpg

post-96793-0-75462800-1382056323_thumb.jpg

Managed to get the priestesses in something similar to the Dibella outfit of this mod and without hoods. Here is my Apachii version.

Anwen is the Redguard obviously and her hair is a but more modern from the vanilla version. Senna wears her chestnut hair up and tied back. Orla is a blonde with a fringe and longer hair.

Hamal wears her silver hair down one shoulder. Fjotra wears her dark hair shoulder length.

I can't do the travelling sister as I cannot edit her in NPC Editor.

As pointed out above I haven't changed any facial features except made Hamal a bit younger (although she still looks older than all the others). I've added lipstick to them all, Red for Orla and Senna, Pink for Fjotra, Brown for Hamal and blue for Anwen.

Anyway I did this for my own tastes, it may not be yours and has no bearing on the actual mod. Enjoy if you will.

Very nice looks.

I will try think of a way to decouple changes to the NPCs from the rest of the mod. Maybe as a separate plugin (although that means I would have to create a master file ... maybe that isn't such a bad idea after all).

Maybe already asked (if yes, sorry.).

What about a 74 Level player who has already finished EVERY quest in the game (Dibella sybil original included)?

I'm afraid you will have to give it a try to find out.

Save - install it - play a little bit and revert back to the save without it if it doesn't work out.

That said, I can't see a reason why it wouldn't work for a very high level character.

As far as the mod is concerned, you just received Agent of Dibella - the mod should pick things up from there.

The only issue I can think of is if Hamal or Fjotra died for some reason in your game.

Both Hamal and Fjotra are still alive in my game.

My concerns are about Fjotra who is a child in my savegame and I'm scared about some conflicts changing her state to adult.

If not, I could do a try.

Second, I've already a customized version (replacer) of the tavern clothes (UNPB-BBP version) that are also "enabled" by the RadiantProstitute mod (here) as prostitute dress.

(This dress makes a new dialogue apper on the NPC who is wearing it and the NPC, if into a Inn, could start to prostitute autonomously).

Must I download the white version or I can still use what I actually have?

Of course the Mod isn't finished now, and still needs some work but.. I am already amazed. A great idea and a great mod so far. 

Any suggestion about things that could use work?

I am sure there are parts I haven't even considered yet.

1)The great part about this mod is that it is extremly Lore-friendly. You could think (what probably someone has pointed out already) about using Helga in Rifton for something. She is a hardcore Dibella-fan and somewhat of the Town-Bitch. 

2) You could polish (i know that sounds a little unfair by some one who doesn't know anything about modding) the Dialog a little bit more. For example instead of just offering the Oracle help wich leads to sex, she could ask you in what way you want to help her. Than you could choose, "I want so help you train your tounge" "I want so show you the beaty of dibella (masturbation)" "i want to help you explore the Gift of Beaty" (Sex) "I want to give you an example" (Sex with someone else)

3) Also i would find it interesting if (at the point when you are able to join the Sisterhood [wich i look forward to. alot] they could Haze the new girl, with some kinky/humiliation/Bondage type stuff. exept for the Mother Priest, something like that is not quite suiting for a High priest.

I must admit it is quite fun writing thoughts down. If you should ever be in need of someone to write texts or Dialougs.. I would love to help you

Both Hamal and Fjotra are still alive in my game.

My concerns are about Fjotra who is a child in my savegame and I'm scared about some conflicts changing her state to adult.

If not, I could do a try.

Second, I've already a customized version (replacer) of the tavern clothes (UNPB-BBP version) that are also "enabled" by the RadiantProstitute mod (here) as prostitute dress.

(This dress makes a new dialogue apper on the NPC who is wearing it and the NPC, if into a Inn, could start to prostitute autonomously).

Must I download the white version or I can still use what I actually have?

The white version of the dress is standalone. I do have Radiant Prostitution running and the default dress works well with the traveling sisters (they perform services along the way :) ). So no problem there.

Concern about Fjotra already being a child is a fair point. 

She should automatically upgraded to an adult. It will help if you are not standing in front of her (or you haven't been to Markarth in a while) when you install the mod.

If she is still a child, you can try to reset her by clicking on her in the console and typing: resurrect

Let me know if that fails, I will try to think of other solutions.

My advice for the time being - save a specific saved game before you install the mod.

Open the console and type: save test-dibella

This will give you a good reference point to go back to if you find the mod is not working for you and you need to uninstall it.

1. Saved with my console system on "clean":  Nicole 896

2. Installed the Sisterhood

3. Saved on  Nicole 896DS1

evrything seems to run very fine and smooth.

Helped twice the new adult (teen?) Sybil. Found some marks, brought some others, met some traveling sister with tavern clothes (my version) plus cape.

It seems good. No problems.

Good idea, lore friendly, interesting.  TYVM

EDIT: just a little note. While masturbating on the Dibella's new althar, my char is rotated 90 degrees. No other problems. Animation works fine.

This looks like it's coming along nicely.  Nine quests already? That's awesome.  I did test it out early on and noticed the change in outfits.  They look good.  I had to reinstall the game due to my own confusion.  I need to add this mod again.  Keep up the good work and thanks.

NicoleDragoness, I think he's only used the white tavern wench dress retexture as a template for his priestess dress. The one in the mod is much skimpier,

Because of the placing of the mod before the Apachii ones I have, the mod outfit is not available. So I dressed the priestesses in the white tavern dress to get as close to the image I was looking for. It would be even better in the real outfits. But I can't get the outfits and the apachii hair without placing the mods in that order. I can get the outfit but then the priestesses revert back to vanilla hairstyles. To get the screenshots I had to forfeit the outfit but choose something as close as I could to it.

Thanks for your kind words SkyrimII regarding my apachii look priestesses. If you do want to use that look then I could tell you in detail the modifications I used. The beauty with a separate esp for the looks is that others can change the looks to their own tastes with the Creation Kit or NPC Editor.

If you were thinking of idea's then I have one. You can recruit novices to the order once you have travelled down the path yourself. There are a number of NPC's that don't seem to have much to do questwise and others that have a very simple task to complete before they become followers or marriage candidates. I'm thinking of Ysolda in that case and Julienne Lylviere, Erdi, Afthild, Gwendolyn, Gisli etc...for the other case; they don't seem to have much use apart from walking about and it would be nice to use them in game. Dibella seems the obvious path. Anyway it's just an idea, looking forward to what it turns into.

1. Saved with my console system on "clean":  Nicole 896

2. Installed the Sisterhood

3. Saved on  Nicole 896DS1

evrything seems to run very fine and smooth.

Helped twice the new adult (teen?) Sybil. Found some marks, brought some others, met some traveling sister with tavern clothes (my version) plus cape.

It seems good. No problems.

Good idea, lore friendly, interesting.  TYVM

EDIT: just a little note. While masturbating on the Dibella's new althar, my char is rotated 90 degrees. No other problems. Animation works fine.

Great feedback... thanks!

And you get the first mention of a travelling sister on the roads :) ... I did not see one yet so I am glad it is working.

Animations on top of that altar are tricky... sometimes you don't even make it to the altar. That's not something I can control at this point.

Glad it worked out.

Future versions will have better props, more dialogue lines and quest based tasks.

More precision about the altar.

The angle in which the player will masturbate depends from the related angle of the "direction of walk" and the longer axe of the bed when appears the pop-up message box.

I had three different angle, depending exactly in which position my char was when the message appeared: 90 degrees, abotu 30 degrees, less than 10 degrees.

More precision about the altar.

The angle in which the player will masturbate depends from the related angle of the "direction of walk" and the longer axe of the bed when appears the pop-up message box.

I had three different angle, depending exactly in which position my char was when the message appeared: 90 degrees, abotu 30 degrees, less than 10 degrees.

That's weird... I will keep an eye on it.

The idle position is aligned with the bed and I have not seen any issue yet when I tried it.

Considering that the angle is a "flat" thing above the bed and the player will be still laying correctly, it' not a issue to care too much about.

Do you have installed SexLab 1.23 by any chance?

I noticed that angle problem on a bed in the inn in Whiterun after installiing 1.23.

Regarding the discussion about angles:

*********************** deleted ****************************

[Added a more accurate comment in the Technical Support Sex Lab]

*********************** deleted ****************************

Related to the mod:

I noticed that the white wench dress (the "Dibella Sisters' Dress"), uses a special body mesh (I think it should be the CBBE) but this causes some problems if weared by others.

The player, me, for instance. This mesh is CBBE 100 weight only. I'm using a UNPB-BBP body so, if I wear the dress, there are a lot of clipping issues with other clothes I can wear at the same time (for example, my vixen panties).

Of course, this is not a bad report for you. I obtained the dress using the console and I can live without it. The little thing (VERY LITTLE) is when one of the Sisters undress to have sex. They istantly change shape and weight, because in my game the females have all the UNPB-BBP bodymesh.

I repeat, no criticism. Only a note. Only due to my own game settings.

Have a nice day.

Just in case you're searching for a suggestion about clothes (compatible with UNP-BBP), look here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10341-conversions-for-unpb-with-bbp/

Number 45.

Should be easily converted to "clothes" tagged, without armour rating.

That's a nice one. Maybe for Mother Hamal.

I will have to check the clothing I already have with the white dress. It was supposed to be a vanilla mesh. I wasn't planning on making it UNP or CBBE.