The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

Just as an idea have you thought about an apachii hair makeover for the priestesses? I've had a go and I'll post some screenshots later if I can get it running. The problem is if you 've changed appearance in the actual mod itself then placing my mod before or after it may alter it. I'll try it out first.

I can't open your esp files properly in the creation Kit to alter Fjotra or the Travelling Sister but I can change the original Priestesses in the NPC Editor. Going to try it out now. Back in a bit with results.

thanks no issues now.

Thanks... but i am sure issues are there... you just haven't found them yet :)

Thank you for this wonderful mod.

Yet there is still so much to do to flesh it out. One step at a time...

So far, your mod is doing fine and you did a great job.

I don't know is it only in my game, but sibyl performs only 2-3 animations. Also, is it purposely add in the game that when asked:"How may I assist you..?" she always answer with two possibilities: "Mother told me to put more practice in my tounge", and "I need some psychical practice". And, like I said, there are only two or three animations rolling. (My PC knows 39 animations) The Sibyl's initiation is level 3 and still performing the same thing. No variety.

This is not complain or criticism but a question.

thanks no issues now.

I don't know is it only in my game, but sibyl performs only 2-3 animations. Also, is it purposely add in the game that when asked:"How may I assist you..?" she always answer with two possibilities: "Mother told me to put more practice in my tounge", and "I need some psychical practice". And, like I said, there are only two or three animations rolling. (My PC knows 39 animations) The Sibyl's initiation is level 3 and still performing the same thing. No variety.

I have located a problem but i have no idea what is cause the issue, i loaded your mod, and tried to enter the inner sanctuary, and i keep CTD each time i try to enter that room, is anyone else have a this problem or discovered any conflict mods i can't seem to find any of my mods that modifies that room. I also used each version of this mod.

Killjoy99 - I was getting CTD's then I found out two things, I hadn't installed Zaz which was a mistake on my part, but the other was that I had X-vision children and this alters Fjotra. So placing the mod after X-vision children solved my problem. What you'll find out is that if you have any makeover mods on any of the Priestesses. You'll encounter problems. Same if you have any texture mods that alter the Markarth stone or even a bedroll mod. Whatever you have ,place it after this mod, or if this mod changes anything then before it Hope this helps. Sometimes it's just a case of trial and error.

Killjoy99 - I was getting CTD's then I found out two things, I hadn't installed Zaz which was a mistake on my part, but the other was that I had X-vision children and this alters Fjotra. So placing the mod after X-vision children solved my problem. What you'll find out is that if you have any makeover mods on any of the Priestesses. You'll encounter problems. Same if you have any texture mods that alter the Markarth stone or even a bedroll mod. Whatever you have ,place it after this mod, or if this mod changes anything then before it Hope this helps. Sometimes it's just a case of trial and error.

After sending my last message i did install all of the requirements, and i had installed one of the dialog mods that was showed in the pictures, the mod work but when the syible, looks to me it is trying to use an animation set, it had a CTD, i don't know why it does it, so i will try to figure out why, any thoughts, and any mods that makeover an npc shouldn't affect it, but i can't fix it due to that the makeover mods i have don't have and esp file. has anyone have any problem with using any hair mods.

thanks no issues now.

That's normal... there will be more diversity with future updates.

Making for elaborate replies and actions takes time :)

After sending my last message i did install all of the requirements, and i had installed one of the dialog mods that was showed in the pictures, the mod work but when the syible, looks to me it is trying to use an animation set, it had a CTD, i don't know why it does it, so i will try to figure out why, any thoughts, and any mods that makeover an npc shouldn't affect it, but i can't fix it due to that the makeover mods i have don't have and esp file. has anyone have any problem with using any hair mods.

Also pay attention to the requirements of both SexLab and Zaz Animation Pack - FNIS especially. 

It can get complicated the first time but there are a few forum threads explaining how to install the dependencies properly.

From what you are describing it looks like SexLab is not installed correctly.

Do you have other SexLab mods? are they working for you?

Can you share your load order in a spoiler section if you have CTDs?

Also pay attention to the requirements of both SexLab and Zaz Animation Pack - FNIS especially. 

It can get complicated the first time but there are a few forum threads explaining how to install the dependencies properly.

From what you are describing it looks like SexLab is not installed correctly.

Do you have other SexLab mods? are they working for you?

Can you share your load order in a spoiler section if you have CTDs?

I'd also recommend Fuz Ro Doh on the nexus. If mods have text dialogue with no sounds then they can get stuck. FRD solves this problem by simulating silent dialogue with the text and it sorted out quite a few buggy mods which used to get stuck or CTD. Worth a look.

As promised earlier - a screenshot of Hamal and Fjotra with Apachii hair.

Unfortunately I can't get Fjotra's face right due to the difficulty in opening the mod in NPC Editor. I also can't get one yet of the other priestesses as my NPC dresser mod seems to have gone weird. Have to find a new one. Due to the placement of the mod before the Apachii one's the clothes have reverted back to the old ones (or in my case Killer Keo's) but I like the way they both turned out and all I've changed is Hamal to look a little younger and the hair on both. No facial changes whatsoever on these two. I've changed the lipstick on the others to dark red but nothing else.

post-96793-0-08094800-1381958516_thumb.jpg

Unfortunately I can't get Fjotra's face right due to the difficulty in opening the mod in NPC Editor. I also can't get one yet of the other priestesses as my NPC dresser mod seems to have gone weird. Have to find a new one. Due to the placement of the mod before the Apachii one's the clothes have reverted back to the old ones (or in my case Killer Keo's) but I like the way they both turned out and all I've changed is Hamal to look a little younger and the hair on both. No facial changes whatsoever on these two. I've changed the lipstick on the others to dark red but nothing else.

Looks good.

I was tempted to include it as a dependency but I am trying to keep the mod as light as possible, so I will revisit that later.

Looks good.

I was tempted to include it as a dependency but I am trying to keep the mod as light as possible, so I will revisit that later.

Maybe you could do it as a optional thing. One dependent one self sustained (well sorta).

I personally don't use any of those hair mods because the floating hair bugs the hell out of me, but that is my opinion.

but whatever you do I can't wait to see the end product :D

Looks good.

Thanks. I suppose you could do it with an optional esp. You'll have the original mod and so leaving the cosmetic side out and just changing that side it in an optional mod, people will get the best of both worlds.

I've never had this floating hair though. The odd clipping issue but that's about it.

The only way to do that as an add-on would be to dynamically change their hair by script.

I suppose that can be done as scripts can change body parts. The outfits can also be changed dynamically.

I will have to think about doing that later - I will add it to the to do list for now.

Version .5 needs cleaning in TES5Edit:

[Removing "Identical to Master" records done]  Processed Records: 266, Removed Records: 8, Elapsed Time: 00:00

Does the mod still work correctly after cleanup?

Last time I tried doing that for Alicia something went wrong and the mod stopped working. I had to revert back.

I will give it a try when I get closer to version 1.0

I wouldn't have thought you need scripts for the hair. Just open the esp in Creation Kit, make your changes, save it as a new esp. Or you could make two mods. One with and one without. I'd go with the first option though once you get up to version 1 - but hey, you're doing a really great job on the mod. Loving it.

[Removing "Identical to Master" records done]  Processed Records: 266, Removed Records: 8, Elapsed Time: 00:00

Last time I tried doing that for Alicia something went wrong and the mod stopped working. I had to revert back.

Seems to, so far.  Very few mods will cease to function once cleaned.

[Removing "Identical to Master" records done] Processed Records: 266, Removed Records: 8, Elapsed Time: 00:00

Seems to, so far. Very few mods will cease to function once cleaned.

I ran a cleanup on all three of my mods since they are all back in 'dry dock'.

Thanks again for pointing that out.

I don't know if you are talking about under the hood, but cosmetically I got a idea or two.

I would like to see the inner sanctum larger then it is, it is really cramped in there but that's my opinion.

Possibly some "toys" and tools for well you know. Hidden rooms for the dibellan acts.

Showers for cleaning up. 

More cozy sleeping areas, by that I mean two person beds, pillows, candles (warm lighting for the mood and such), and maybe curtains.

Those are just my ideas though, don't know if they are possible but hey food for thought.

Haven't been able to test this mod out on account of Skyrim fucking up on me (crashing all saves and fucking up new games, wee!), so I must resort to asking: are male PCs able to take part in any of the features, like the Sybil's initiation and such?  I had noticed the lesbian tag on the thread, so I thought there might be some sexuality restrictions in play.