The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

Yeah, do you know what's up? Quest journal says "Sybil is now a novice. Sybil is starting initiation." Nothing happens other than her following the Mother around.

Ok first let me say, I love this mod so far. That being said I can't get the sybil to start her progress towards anything, she and the mother (name escapes me ATM) don't do anything, the progress quest thing never changes, and all the sybil does is follow the mother around. Along with that I can't see what the marks of Dibella actually do.

P.S. selfish I know but is the a way you could I dunno tell me (maybe us if other people are just as lost in finding it as I am (doubt it though)) where the secret shrine is because I have checked EVERYWHERE that even seems warm and i'm now clueless lol. 

P.P.S. Does the secret shrine give you any special perks or is it there just for fun?

That's normal at this stage.

The basic mechanics of the Initiation is in place (mostly, the Sybil changes outfits when she 'levels 'up' and there is a sex scene between Mother Hamal and her pupil more or less on a timer).

The marks of Dibella can be traded for perk points when talking to the Sybil. Check your Skills menu after a trade and you will see the extra perk point.

For now, the Sybil doesn't progress toward anything. I am still working on that.

Patience :)

Note: The new shrine in a hot place is just for fun right now... there will be a quest about it later. Look at the spoiler below for another clue.

Hot as in ... hot springs

Oooooohhhhhh... Imma idiot, I completely forgot about that area.

Anywho thanks for the quick reply. I will be patient to see if anything happens with my sybil. 

problem ..

your link for "mark of dibella" mod is hacked and put into the mod "gold coins of the world"..i think its not the mod you wanted to show..

That's normal.

I used the mesh and half of the texture from 'gold coins of the world' to make my own mark of Dibella.

The link is there to give it credits.

After testing this mod i've found that Sybil is still a child. What i'm doing wrong? Mod was installed manually.

Sorry about asking stupid questions. There is an issue about installing mod AFTER completing quest - shows message about initiation, starting new quest, bla-bla-bla, sybil is still a child, sitting in main hall and doing nothing. Solution is - disable this mod, use "resetquest" command and delete "Agent of Dibella" spell from your spellbook, save game, enable mod. 

Sorry about poor english - it's not my native.

Very promising mod, thx you for it, looking forward for updates.

How can i join the Dibella-Cult?

Heart of Dibella was finished.

If you completed the quest, you should already be part of the cult.

I will have to test it further and force the proper factions on the player if necessary. I was hoping I wouldn't have to.

An easy way to see if you are part of the cult is to go in the main temple area and pick one of the items there (like a basket).

If you see 'Take basket', you are already member of the Temple.

If you see 'Steal basket', you are not... and I will have more work to do :)

After testing this mod i've found that Sybil is still a child. What i'm doing wrong? Mod was installed manually.

Did you already complete the Heart of Dibella quest before installing?

If you did, you save game may still remember Fjotra as a child.

Open the console, click on her and type 'resurrect' to force a reset.

If you did not complete the quest and she is still a child, something is changing her back. Check your load order and make sure the mod comes after anything that could change NPCs.

problem ..

your link for "mark of dibella" mod is hacked and put into the mod "gold coins of the world"..i think its not the mod you wanted to show..

That's normal.

I used the mesh and half of the texture from 'gold coins of the world' to make my own mark of Dibella.

The link is there to give it credits.

ah ! ok ^^ no problem then

i thinking thats wasnt the good mod, this already have happen in nexus .. glad to know its good one ^^

btw, good mod ^^

I am having a few issues. I started the quest Heart of Dibella after installing this mod. I completed the quest up to the point where I am supposed to pray at the alter. So I rested at it for 24 hours, then I see a message saying i feel compelled to go to the alter or something to that effect, and my PC does. But the quest still isn't completed. also the game crashes while having sex with Senna, unsure why.

Also Fjotra isn't following around Mother, she is in the first area with senna. And I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but her quest started before i even rescued her. Thought that was a little strange.

I am sure this is a mod conflict, I noticed something about perks points in this mod. Does your mod alter perk skill trees in anyway because if so then it is probably conflicting with SPERG - Skyrim perk enhancements and re balanced gameplay. the only other thing i could think of is maybe Sexlab Solutions is the culprit?

I am having a few issues. I started the quest Heart of Dibella after installing this mod. I completed the quest up to the point where I am supposed to pray at the alter. So I rested at it for 24 hours, then I see a message saying i feel compelled to go to the alter or something to that effect, and my PC does. But the quest still isn't completed. also the game crashes while having sex with Senna, unsure why.

Also Fjotra isn't following around Mother, she is in the first area with senna. And I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but her quest started before i even rescued her. Thought that was a little strange.

I am sure this is a mod conflict, I noticed something about perks points in this mod. Does your mod alter perk skill trees in anyway because if so then it is probably conflicting with SPERG - Skyrim perk enhancements and re balanced gameplay. the only other thing i could think of is maybe Sexlab Solutions is the culprit?

No change to perk trees and I am also using Solutions, so that is unlikely to be the source of your problems.

Some of the issues are related.

The Sybil will start following Mother Hamal only after you complete the quest, which is after you pray at the altar.

You don't have to wait or anything, just walk to the side of the altar and use 'Pray at the altar' to complete the quest.

The message about being compelled to the Altar is part of this mod, but it is unrelated to the quest. 

If you have a crash when having sex with Senna, you may have an issue with your SexLab set up.

Check the requirements, upgrade sexlab and FNIS to the latest versions, run the program that comes with FNIS to update the animation files.

I am using the latest versions of these mods and I don't have a way to test with older versions, so it is best to keep up to date if possible.

Nice idea for a mod this: Just about to rescue Fjotra so would like to try it out. Only problem I have is that I get a CTD immediately on load up (you know the one right after the Bethesda logo). To pin it down (like I did with X-Children after finding one of the makeover mods changed one of the children Lars Battleborn) causing the same CTD. Unticking Lars from the list solved this problem) so I would like to know if you have changed any existing NPC's in your mod then I'd be grateful if you could let me know. Cheers.

Also I notice it requires Zaz but that's now integrated into Sexlab and redundant so I've uninstalled it.as I have Sexlab 1.20 

Looking forward to using the mod. Oh if I find the solution myself I'll post it too. :-)

Im sorry but where do you go to start the quest? Also does it to your knowledge conflict with any other sexlab mod ( I am using Sex Guild that also sends you to Temple of Dibella with a new npc inside there you have to talk with..). Thanks in advanced.

Nice idea for a mod this: Just about to rescue Fjotra so would like to try it out. Only problem I have is that I get a CTD immediately on load up (you know the one right after the Bethesda logo). To pin it down (like I did with X-Children after finding one of the makeover mods changed one of the children Lars Battleborn) causing the same CTD. Unticking Lars from the list solved this problem) so I would like to know if you have changed any existing NPC's in your mod then I'd be grateful if you could let me know. Cheers.

Also I notice it requires Zaz but that's now integrated into Sexlab and redundant so I've uninstalled it.as I have Sexlab 1.20 

Looking forward to using the mod. Oh if I find the solution myself I'll post it too. :-)

Where did you see that Zaz animation pack is integrated in SexLab?

This is likely the cause of your CTD since Sisterhood relies on the master file from Zaz. If you unchecked it, you WILL have a crash on start up.

Im sorry but where do you go to start the quest? Also does it to your knowledge conflict with any other sexlab mod ( I am using Sex Guild that also sends you to Temple of Dibella with a new npc inside there you have to talk with..). Thanks in advanced.

The mod starts automatically... there is nothing special to do.

You will have better access to Dibella services if you complete the Heart of Dibella quest (visit the temple in Markarth, break into the Sanctum and talk to Mother Hamal to get that quest started).

As long as Sex Guild only adds new NPCs and doesn't edit existing ones, there should be no conflict.

Where did you see that Zaz animation pack is integrated in SexLab?

This is likely the cause of your CTD since Sisterhood relies on the master file from Zaz. If you unchecked it, you WILL have a crash on start up.

Yeah, cheers, my bad.  Thought I noticed on the Sexlab download thread that Zaz was obsolete.  Sorted now.  Thanks..

Other than having no idea what I am supposed to do - I do have one minor problem.  Fjotra has the dark face bug. I have not tried fixing it in the Creation Kit, but exporting the face texture with Fjotra selected and Cntrl F4 has always fixed similar problems.

Version 0.4 is out with some minor changes, new screenshots and additional mechanics to help with future quests:

- Fix for gray face bug for Fjotra

- Added marks of dibella to more loot lists
- Added buffer count for marks of dibella before redeem perk points
:: Every 5 marks, get 1 perk point
- Added buffer count for initiation level up
:: Every 10 points, get 1 initiation level (Sybil will go from Novice to Accolyte and Initiate... later, a final quest will allow her to become Mother if you decide it).
:: Every 5 marks of dibella returned, add 1 point

Note that you will have to hand in 5 marks of Dibella in order to get a perk point (I didn't want this mod to turn into an easy cheat as more quests and marks are added.

I also added marks in several places in the world (places losely related to Dibella).

On the bright side, there is now a progression through levels of the Sybil's initiation. 

After enough marks have been handed in (and later, quests completed), she will change rank and outfits. The progression requires a lot of marks right now, but it will get easier once I add a few quests.

Other than having no idea what I am supposed to do - I do have one minor problem.  Fjotra has the dark face bug. I have not tried fixing it in the Creation Kit, but exporting the face texture with Fjotra selected and Cntrl F4 has always fixed similar problems.

Thanks for reporting that... I will prepare a new file and upload it again right away.

Edit: I re-uploaded 0.4 with a fix for the gray face bug.

Probably a stupid question but is this safe to use it in a serious playthrough? I love the lore-ish concept (come on bethesda ¿a dibella cult without erotism?, pfff) so I don't want to play this mod as a "fun but souless entertaining" I'm here for the immersion. Kudos to U.

Huzzah to you, Skyrimll!  I've been waiting for something like this for a long time.  I know when I first played through Skyrim I was highly disappointed by the fact that my female PC couldn't join the priestesses of Dibella.  Though it's understandable why Bethesda didn't make it so due to its sexually referenced lore, since it always felt like this should've been a join-able faction with additional quests, at least to me, I found myself disappointed after completing the retrieval-sybil quest that there was nothing else to it.  Therefore, this is going to be perfect for SexLab.  This mod has me very excited indeed!

I've never really had a problem wit Sex in Skyrim. It's obvious from the Dibellan arts that it exists and Haelga is a prime example of it. She has manacles on her bed and a pot of honey. There is a letter from one of her lovers on the counter and a whole mini quest revolves around who she's slept with. Also there's the Lusty Argonian Maid books which whilst suitably Victorian are very risqué indeed. So it's inevitable that such a rich world will have it and I like the idea of the towns having prostitutes and actually becoming one yourself. So many great immersive mods out there. So when a mod like this comes around that not only is lore friendly but fun too then it has to be done.

Oh the 1.22 patch fixed my Sexlab problems except the one for Radiant Prostittion and Romance, They'll need an update I think. This one is working fine now, thanks. My Talea is about to have an experience I think. ;-)

Thanks again for a great mod.