The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

I want to know the quest ID of corruption to move to the stage

• (M/F) 42- Convince Sister Marianne to get bound to the pole.

. I am now at Convince Sister Marianne to strip.

I have already successfully convinced her but she did no reactions. I tried to talk with her but it stuck and I had to disable her to terminate the talk. 

Thanks, if anyone knows the quest ID

On 18/08/2017 at 12:22 AM, Erblat said:

Hey guys I am having a problem and I am wondering if its solvable.

I am using UUNPB Body with Pure skin textures. I downloaded the bodyslide files so that I could fit the outfits to my bodies but there are no presets for UNP and manually altering the sliders does nothing. I took 2 pics of my body alongside the body attached to these outfits in bodyslide to show the issue.

post-516271-0-67174800-1502986654_thumb.png

post-516271-0-20112900-1502986664_thumb.png

As you can see the breasts on the Dibella Sisterhood body are shaded and formed strangley and in-game they protrude through the outfits. The hips are also low rez with a seam for some reason.I tried using both sets of files you provided but the first 7z file does nothing and the second one yeilds these strange bodies and outfits.

To make things stranger, the Corrupted Sybil outfit which is like a bikini with jewelry on it, seemed to fit my bodies almost perfectly but all the others either stretch the body out to fit or float outside the body. After building the batch in bodyslide the breasts now protrude out of the clothes and I cant seem to return it to the original state. If anyone has any suggestions on where I should start debugging this please help.

Thanks

T

same problem here. any fixes yet?

On 3/2/2018 at 2:15 PM, Sothoth said:

I want to know the quest ID of corruption to move to the stage

• (M/F) 42- Convince Sister Marianne to get bound to the pole.

. I am now at Convince Sister Marianne to strip.

I have already successfully convinced her but she did no reactions. I tried to talk with her but it stuck and I had to disable her to terminate the talk. 

Thanks, if anyone knows the quest ID

Try talking to her WHILE you are having sex with her. That should help convince her.

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Hiderius said:

I just discovered this and I have a question can I go through this with a male character or is it just for a female character

You can ... with some limits... well, and the fun and story of the mod can develop only for a female character.

But don't worry,  the mod brings you a solution:

In the (modded) temple of Dibella in Markarth, you can find a holy .... "grail" ...  that will remedy your PC's gender fault.

The downside: I am not sure if your male character will still be considered a fully functional male anymore. :classic_biggrin::classic_tongue:

But I lack the knowledge if this process is reversible within the story of the mod. Switching back un-immersively with the console is done in under a minute and no hassle.

1 hour ago, worik said:

You can ... with some limits... well, and the fun and story of the mod can develop only for a female character.

But don't worry,  the mod brings you a solution:

In the (modded) temple of Dibella in Markarth, you can find a holy .... "grail" ...  that will remedy your PC's gender fault.

The downside: I am not sure if your male character will still be considered a fully functional male anymore. :classic_biggrin::classic_tongue:

But I lack the knowledge if this process is reversible within the story of the mod. Switching back un-immersively with the console is done in under a minute and no hassle.

thank you for the response on that, I'll be trying this out

1 hour ago, Hiderius said:

thank you for the response on that, I'll be trying this out

Note that you will need to install Hormones and ConsoleUtils for this to work as intended.

The gender change is reversible if you talk to Dremora Outcasts and you are not pregnant.

9 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Note that you will need to install Hormones and ConsoleUtils for this to work as intended.

The gender change is reversible if you talk to Dremora Outcasts and you are not pregnant.

I'll just play this with my female character I already have, when I get to the point that I get to the area for the temple

On 3/7/2018 at 11:24 AM, Br3ad said:

same problem here. any fixes yet?

I don't know if anyone has addressed this yet but from the screens it looks like you are using the CBBE version of the bodyslide files - called "The Sisterhood of Dibella + Sisters Bodyslide". I downloaded the "DibellaSisterhood Bodyslide UUNP" file (making sure the files were in the right folder) and the outfits look fine in bodyslide for me. The screen definately looks like a UNP skin applied to a CBBE body.

played this mod a lot of times (for me it is one of the best story-mods for skyrim) and had a lot of fun... any "bugs" were solvable (sometimes playing to fast, so the trigger was not pushed properly), sometimes doing the second step before the first, sometime a "freeze"... (maybe from the loadorder or some other mods)... so the "sisterhood-mod" is a "given" in every new install of the game... the only "real bug" (imho) was every time a logical way to "find the key of mother hamal" for the box at the statue of dibella in the underground-bath (a little console-cheating was helpful everytime)...

I would love to see some prolonged-scenes in the "corrupted path"... maybe joining some sessions as victim first, then more active in punishing mother hamal ( just a little revenge)... playing with the new "demonic sibyl"... but don't know if you have plans to do such addons...

but there is something, I am really wondering about and was hunting for everytime I played this mod... there is a mention from the new sibyll that mother hamal is torturing her during the night (chaining and some tutoring)... and yes... if you are happy and lookout during the night for hamal/fjotra you can see this happening... but not everytime you are looking... it would be very nice, to have a feature like invisible observing some lessons... more immersive and fitting to the story...

I missed lots of the npc-npc interaction you showed us in the pictures and I couldn't speak with Svana after the corruption again. Is there any nps interactions with the corrupted sisters or is there cloth changing just for the looks?

hi ... it's good fun. ... If you work for the sex scene. I have just set everybody in the other.... sure. Why do you need to look at the altar collection boxes? Nothing happens if you remove everything ....

üdv ... jó móka. Lenne... ha működne a szex jelenet. Nálam, csak áll mindenki a másikban.... benne. Miért kell nézni az oltár gyűjtőládát? Semmi nem történik ha kiveszek mindent ...

5ac568b38aac0_TESV2018-04-0422-48-16-95.thumb.jpg.2fcc760a1c8b5c4f97e1e7a347f68ec9.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

An excellent quest mod, for loverslab mod standards anyway. I have a few suggestions to make:
First, I don't see a reason for 2 esps. Everyone wants the clothing changes for the ladies as the quest progress (except maybe for me, see below)
Second, I was expecting a bit more of dialogue with Lord Sanguine, and maybe him/her coming to visit from time to time for some...
Third, Fjotra sucks man. She's ug-ly. I mean the traveling sisters look kind of bad but they are doable. She is not. Search the nexus for some decent teen's head, and I don't know tweak it a bit if you are scared of credits and shit, and use that one. But please change her.
Fourth, something about the end of the mod not sure if I should post it here, has to do with mama hammal and the Reds
Fifth and final, you know those clothes of the priestesses look nice (except for the buggy one - everyone knows the white see through boob buggy one) but there is a mod called TAWoBA. And the "clothes" in it easily beat the present ones. You see what I mean?
Anyway I'm looking forward to your reply!
Thanks for the mod man.. ehr toad!

2 hours ago, The End said:

Third, Fiona sucks man. She's ug-ly. I mean the traveling sisters look kind of bad but they are doable. She is not. Search the nexus for some decent teen's head, and I don't know tweak it a bit if you are scared of credits and shit, and use that one. But please change her.

since preferences are personal noone is able to serve a fitting char for all - I prefer a more or less bugfree mod far above a mod with "pointless beauties without personality".... but so what.... it is easy for everyone to load this mod into CK... and the whole trick to change the npc, which needed some cosmetics, is to open the char inside CK and go for the basic of the npc... mostly it is "none"... just choose the basic like Serana, Aela or another one you like (and if you have cosmetic-mods installed like bijinn-mods or npc-overhauls there will be lots of goodlooking ones)... don't forget to check the "traits" - box... all done, save and you have the mod with changed outlooks

Has anyone had success converting the outfits and bodyslide files to SSE CBBE?  I'm far from capable in Outfit Studio, but my tutorial-led attempts seem to result in an outfit that balloons far away from the base body when I manage to get the sliders to adjust both body and outfit in the same directions.  Before attempting any adjustments, I noticed some sliders do nothing, some just affect the outfit, some just affect the body, some adjust the body in opposite directions to what it is doing to the outfit...so freaking confusing.  Anyway, I'm a noob on this, so I'm sure I'm doing something incorrectly.  Hopefully someone more capable will have more success and I can benefit from it ;)

Hogyan lehet a Dibella ügyet befejezni, ha a Gyűjtőláda ürítése sem adja a záró/indító lehetőséget?! A kérdés ott maradt ... nálam függőben :frown:

or:

How can the Dibella deal to finish, if the collector box emptying't give the lock/startup options?! The question there ... I have pending :frown:

6 hours ago, kopaszmalac said:

How can the Dibella deal to finish, if the collector box emptying't give the lock/startup options?! The question there ... I have pending :frown:

i only read english so i think i am not understanding the question properly...anyway

the "Collect Donations" quest does not end at this time. it is an open quest (i think you could use console commands to end this one if you really want to), i just 

ignore it when i do not want to do more with it at the current time.

all the other quests from the mod should finish (and clear from the active quests part of the journal) providing you complete the quest.  some of those quests

will require you to go do another quest for another person (from the vanilla game) to be able to finish them in addition to the parts from this mod.

during the corruption questline (it might also be part of the purification questline) you get told to teach the Sybil to play the lute.

to do this you end up having to do at least 4 Bard's College quests (join the college by doing "Tending the Flames", and 3 fetch the missing instrument quests).

then you get to go back and then teach the Sybil how to play the flute.

On 4/14/2018 at 12:14 AM, xwhiteninjax said:

since preferences are personal noone is able to serve a fitting char for all - I prefer a more or less bugfree mod far above a mod with "pointless beauties without personality".... but so what.... it is easy for everyone to load this mod into CK... and the whole trick to change the npc, which needed some cosmetics, is to open the char inside CK and go for the basic of the npc... mostly it is "none"... just choose the basic like Serana, Aela or another one you like (and if you have cosmetic-mods installed like bijinn-mods or npc-overhauls there will be lots of goodlooking ones)... don't forget to check the "traits" - box... all done, save and you have the mod with changed outlooks

So you basically say, do it yourself and don't brag about it. Soooo I guess you don't like cosmetic mods?
Either way this was a suggestion post from a mod user. Obviously anyone with enough modding experience can change Fjotra , or even everything I mentioned in my previous post. I personally couldn't do number 2 and 4. But that would be only for him/her.
The purpose of my post was to help the mod and the community.

P.S: Sorry if I hurt your feelings

30 minutes ago, The End said:

P.S: Sorry if I hurt your feelings

no feelings to be hurt... and sorry, that my writing comes out in the wrong way, but since english is not my native language I hope, I can be understandable nevertheless...

it is all about preferences... no shame, guild, no argument... it is, what it is... and I like beautiful women but preferre charisma/personality above beauty... and with the hint for CK it was meant, to help, too.... it is very easy to open a mod inside CK... and chars are standalone or have a basic-template or have none... and all 3 types are "activated" with the checkbox "traits" (others like "AI", "inventory" "spells" are working in the same way, but for only changing the outlook, "traits" is the one looking for)... so you are able to change every outlooks with just changing the base-template and checking "traits" on/off...

and yes... I lke helping in showing, how to do it in a way, that it might be usable in other ways, too... playing skyrim, sharing the fun and some tricks to enhance the game without the need to do heavy scripting, modding... more time for playing, doing changes ingamestyle (like spells instead of console-commands) for immersion...

so again... sometimes I am thinking too fast, jumping ahead in writing, missing some logical steps... sorry again...

Spoiler

ou... I have not found instrumental mission. When do you start? where is it? ... maybe a mission lock code... "setstage dibella09 200"?

ou ... én nem találtam hangszeres küldetést. Mikor indul el? hol van? ... esetleg egy küldetést lezáró kód van ... "setstage dibella09 200"?

okay, I'm trying... thank you.

found that invisible note again (i think it is from this mod)

its in the underground baths on the stairwell (about 5-6 steps up from the bottom)

pics attached

as it does not really hurt anything it is just easy enough to ignore it so please consider this just an FYI.

TESV 2018-04-18 01-09-13-43.jpg

TESV 2018-04-18 01-09-21-32.jpg

TESV 2018-04-18 01-10-03-09.jpg