Erotic paintings and tapestries

Greetings.

Well for me "idem" ... so here the one i've downloaded on 13 october 2013 :

It's the version 0-01.

In the next post i will put the version 03 ( 60840 Ko) ... why in the next post ? Simple, they ( the 2 different versions)  share the same name !

Cheers.

PS: sorry there is a problem : i cannot upload the second file ( version 3) , the "uploading system" never stop ... and nothing appear in the "attached files zone" . Tryied 3 times.

If someone want it i can try to send the file via a PM ... but it's not really a good solution.

Bye.

Erotic paintings and tapestries.7z

Greetings.

Well for me "idem" ... so here the one i've downloaded on 13 october 2013 :

It's the version 0-01.

In the next post i will put the version 03 ( 60840 Ko) ... why in the next post ? Simple, they ( the 2 different versions)  share the same name !

Cheers.

PS: sorry there is a problem : i cannot upload the second file ( version 3) , the "uploading system" never stop ... and nothing appear in the "attached files zone" . Tryied 3 times.

If someone want it i can try to send the file via a PM ... but it's not really a good solution.

Bye.

Probably because the files have the same name. Try changing the version 3 file by adding V3 to it and see if it will upload. I've heard alot about these and would like to have the full set :)

• 10 months later...

Greetings.

Thank you OldWolf

Not sure that was the reason, but after the uploading was done , i was waiting about ten minutes before it appears in the "Attached Files zone" !!!

So , i suppose i wasn't patient enought yesterday.

Enjoy !

Cheers.

\m/ :D \m/  Thanx!

The category "Models and textures" is no more... no longer exists. The file does not exist anymore.

So you can only download V3 , two post above.

Edit: All other Mods in the category "Models and textures"  also "disappeared".

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

It's a mesh replacer , no esp needed.

Have you set archive invalidate via Bsa Redirection ( Wrye or OBMM ) ? If not the game use the original meshes/textures from the Oblivion bsa.

If it's paintings or tapestries, it needs both mesh and textures - so there won't be weird bumps that detract from the view.  If you have the  Steam version of Oblivion use BSA injection - BSA redirection will not work with Steam Oblivion.  I ran into the same problem and discovered the solution.

No!  BSA redirection is the only thing you should use.  And what is BSA injection ?

There is

BSA Invalidation

BSA Alteration

BSA Redirection

If you have your game  and steam in C:/program files it will not work.  ( also OBSE and Pluggy will not work properly )

And you can do it manually (see my yellow Link below )  You need a empty dummy bsa files ( you can name it as you like ).  Put the dummy bsa in your data folder.

Then change your Oblivion ini.

If your dummy bsa has the name "DUMMYFILE.bsa"  The line:

SArchiveList=Oblivion - Meshes.bsa, Oblivion - Textures - Compressed.bsa, Oblivion - Sounds.bsa, ....

to

SArchiveList=DUMMYFILE.bsa, Oblivion - Meshes.bsa, Oblivion - Textures - Compressed.bsa, Oblivion - Sounds.bsa, ....

------------------------

And I don't know any steam users who had problems with BSA redirection. ( only if steam and Oblivion is not installed right )

EDIT: sorry I don't have the Mod files.

Sorry I meant BSA Alteration.  I know what works for me and I spent five hours being frustrated because when my laptop CPU stopped I started over with every game.  I installed Steam and then instead of using a old CD I installed the Steam version of Oblivion.  The first thing I did was to install three mods as a test.  DMRA Clothing and Armor replacer and Unofficial Oblivion and SI patch. Oh and I added Abriael Human Races Revamped.  That last one is the best test because you can see if it worked on the character generation screen.  Anywho I started Oblivion and instant problem.  I made sure my OBSE and OBMM were both up to date and that BOSS was working properly.  All checked.  I checked Archive Invalidation - set on BSA Redirection as you said.  Maybe its Windows 10 but no matter what I couldn't resolve the problem - this included uninstall and reinstall of the game.  So I checked BSA Alteration checked all the boxes next to things like texture, mesh, and down the line, (because if it's not there it won't change anything) read the docs - which stated that the original bsas wouldn't actually be touched - backed up the oblivion folder anyway, and pushed update - the same button I had hit ten to fifteen times trying to fix the problem - and eureka it worked.  So yes I do have to update if I add new mods, but I would have had to anyway with BSA Redirection.  I can't say your way won't work because I haven't had to use it and the way I'm doing it works for now - If I have a problem I may need to use your method.  Oh and the Steam Client is completely updated and Oblivion was downloaded from steam not installed from a disk that maybe a difference, I wouldn't know.

BSA redirection you must never update ot press any button. You can do it manually ( you don't need OBMM or WryeBash)

Only the dummy bsa in the data folder, the ini change, and you are done. And it will work forever.

Oblivion ( Steam or not Steam ) will not work right if you have installed it in C:/program files(x86).....

Fucking Windows does not allow any changes to files. So BSA redirection with OBMM or WryeBash can not do the ini change, OBSE and pluggy will not work properly, .....

In my yellow Link is also a Link how to move Steam and the game out of the C:/program files(x86)  folder. 

A few years ago I did not even know that there is problem with C:/program files.... Because since I use a comp I never installed anything in C. C is Windows, drivers, and a few programs where you could not choose the installation path.

Even my game save folder is not in C.

If my windows fucks up (virus or trojan) I can delete C, install Windows again and nothing is lost.

But if BSA Alteration works , don't change anything. Never change a working system ;)

• 1 year later...
20 hours ago, sydwad said:

my anti-virus flagged your content for malware

Do you use Avast? It is a false positive. Click the download again and you will not get a virus message.

Don't know why but I get a virus message about every second download at LL, but there is no virus.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
9 hours ago, hal9000user said:

when i deleted the Mumin folder, all tapestries and paintings turned purple.  How do I uninstall properly?

Mumin folder are the textures, it doesn't matter if you delete it or not, because it's only used by this mod.

You must delete the meshes ! The meshes from this Mod replace original game files. If you delete the replacers  the game will use the original meshes that are packed in the bsa files.

All original files are in packed bsa  so you don't accidentally delete  original files.

In the loose folders are Mod files.

So to uninstall a replacer simply delete it in the loose folders.

-----------

To find the right meshes from this Mod:

-unpack the Mod in an empty folder

-Then you can open the meshes folder and the subfolders and see the nif files

-Open your game folder and delete exactly these nif files