FNVEdit check

3 Errors

Dialogs (both were also in the old esp Version)
zSolWaTVaginal "zSolWaTVaginal" [DIAL:030049B0]
[iNFO:0300500E] [FAILURE] Don't worry about it
[iNFO:0300500F] [FAILURE] I don't give a shit what you think, you washed up slut
CTDA Condition = unknown
Think should be Player [00000014]

And script (new in the esm Version 4.3)
SexoutSolicitingTrickQuestScript
References, SCRO - Global Reference
[02082AC9] <Error: Could not be resolved>

Guest Devocracy

Ok, I must be doing something wrong.

I have all the necessary requirements, and I even have most of the optional ones, except for zaz.

The bar fly's in the Goodsprings Saloon will say to meet them in the restroom on  hands and knees, and then they run off to the restroom, my character than follows and stands next to them but they just stand there and don't do a damn thing.

Once in awhile however, rather than taking my character up on the offer, they give my character coins to just forget the discussion happened, so that feature works fine.

I'm also having issues with that mining town where my character talks to the woman to get started.  My character will proposition the miners, they'll see to meet behind a shed or wherever, the character follows, they just stand there.

I checked the console but it's not showing any errors or anything, so I can't figure this one out.

Is it a load order issue?

When it comes to sexout esm files the load order goes like this..

Sexout.esm

Sexoutcommonresources.esm
sexoutpregnancyv3.esm
Sexoutoffpsring.esm
Sexoutsoliciting.esm
Sexoutdrugging.esm
Sexoutstore.esm

Do I need Sexoutslavery.esm?  I removed that one after NG installed it.

And why do they tell my character to get on their hands and knees, does NG have a crawling option now?  I haven't had New Vegas installed since June, so I may have missed something.

And yes, I'm using NVSE 4 and the latest extender. 

@Devocracy: are you using the V4.3 I uploaded today, or the V4.2 I uploaded yesterday- which has the bug you mentioned in it.

@fejeena: I'll look into the first two, thanks- its with the dialog that sometimes starts just before an animation (after soliciting dialog finished)

The third one is because you are not using the SCR beta, and it shouldn't matter because I check for this and don't execute that particular line if you aren't. (it adds menstruation references)

Guest Devocracy

@Devocracy: are you using the V4.3 I uploaded today, or the V4.2 I uploaded yesterday- which has the bug you mentioned in it.

I tried 4.2.1 last night and it didn't work and I tried 4.3.1 today on a clean save and had the same results.

And are they supposed to run to the bathroom?  They run to the bathroom really fast and when my character walks in they reach for the ground and then stay for a moment and leave, or run out.

And what about SCR beta? Am I supposed to be using the beta?  I'm using all the stable versions of NG, Pregnancy, and SCR.

I tried 4.2.1 last night and it didn't work and I tried 4.3.1 today on a clean save and had the same results.

And are they supposed to run to the bathroom?  They run to the bathroom really fast and when my character walks in they reach for the ground and then stay for a moment and leave, or run out.

And what about SCR beta? Am I supposed to be using the beta?  I'm using all the stable versions of NG, Pregnancy, and SCR.

Same issue.  Clean save, new install actually.  Well let me check that similar issue.  All (that I have tried, Goodsprings in and out of the bar) customers run to their location  and IMMEDIATELY turn and leave to return to their original location.  At this point I can re-start the dialog and usually they will agree to go to the same location (even if they are standing in it) but then they still leave.  I do like the adds to the mod though. Going to a new location is a great add.  I checked and I am using SexoutSoliciting-V4-3---March-9th-2014.

@Devocracy: I made them run because I got bored waiting for them around town, I think I'll make them walk whilst in the bar again though in a later version, they do seem a little too excited, don't they.

You don't need the SCR beta, thats just to explain the FNVEdit error- When Halstrom adds a menstruation option to pregnancy you will see some references in Soliciting. You won't notice any change with the current beta though because the effect is present but unused (I have tested it though).

You don't need SexoutSlavery for this mod, but it is used by Tryouts, Sewerslave, and maybe some others.

The sex should start when you both get to the bathroom in V4.3+, it works for me, (V4.2 didn't for a clean save)

post-158171-0-56388100-1394426772_thumb.jpg post-158171-0-42973000-1394427733_thumb.jpg

Is sex working when started by other mods, from the same save game?

If so, you could try soliciting a traveling merchant or mercenary (novac doctor's guards or crimson caravan also count)? With these it skips straight to the trick without having to move elsewhere, so it will help track down where the problem is.

Is anyone else (not using March 8 - V4.2) having problems?

-----

Uploaded minor change. V4.4:

Fixed the FNVEdit errors, and I found a slightly different poorly documented NVSE function to change travel packages instead of find packages, so they won't reach for the ground any more.

Guest Devocracy
Is sex working when started by other mods, from the same save game?

If so, you could try soliciting a traveling merchant or mercenary (novac doctor's guards or crimson caravan also count)? With these it skips straight to the trick without having to move elsewhere, so it will help track down where the problem is.

Sex is working fine from the same save game when I use the newer sexoutsex.esp, and sexoutsexassault.esp, which I believe is one of yours seems to be working properly, and sexouthookupalt.esp is working perfectly.

I'll re-download solicit and try solciting one of the novac doc guards.  Since I just started playing again I need to travel to Novac first, so I'll edit this post in about 20 minutes with my results..

Edit: the guards in Novac will say they're interested, they'll say what they're going to do.. but then nothing.  After it fails, I proposition them using sexoutsex.esp and that works.

Oh, and is this mod supposed to have an MCM menu because if it is, I'm not seeing one.  I doubt it since I don't belive I saw MCM listed as a requirement. 

It does not use the MCM currently. Could you try soliciting the novac mercs again with this version attached below, then check the console for messages and post a screen shot

Incidentally, if you click an NPC and enter:

Dispel XX0010a1

(XX = soliciting load order in hex) It dispels the cooldown effect, so you can ask them again without having to wait.

EDIT: Outdated attached debug verson removed, fix now incorporated into V4.5 in OP.

Ok.  I tried it with a farmer outside in Goodsprings.  He went to victors shack than left just as before.

Tried with a few patrons of the bar.  This time I screencapped the system messages so I hope it helps.  Something about gamestopped and resetting the mod.  I can't see the thumbnails very well so I am posting 3 screens one of them has the text.

post-132893-0-66092900-1394433382_thumb.jpgpost-132893-0-94078900-1394433385_thumb.jpgpost-132893-0-23898500-1394433387_thumb.jpg

post-132893-0-68152600-1394433383_thumb.jpg

post-132893-0-74284100-1394433384_thumb.jpg

Guest Devocracy

Ok.  I tried it with a farmer outside in Goodsprings.  He went to victors shack than left just as before.

Tried with a few patrons of the bar.  This time I screencapped the system messages so I hope it helps. 

I'm getting the exact same console dialogue when my character solicits in Goodsprings, but when I solicit in Novac it's what shows up in screenshot I posted.

I  also noticed the barfly's have vanished from the Goodsprings Saloon, I tried waiting 24 hours.. they still didn't come back, not sure where htey went.  May have to do the whole clean save thing with the mod to get them to come back, or maybe they don't show up in the new version.

Tried with a few patrons of the bar.  This time I screencapped the system messages so I hope it helps. 

I'm getting the exact same console dialogue when my character solicits in Goodsprings, but when I solicit in Novac it's what shows up in screenshot I posted.

I  also noticed the barfly's have vanished from the Goodsprings Saloon, I tried waiting 24 hours.. they still didn't come back, not sure where htey went.  May have to do the whole clean save thing with the mod to get them to come back, or maybe they don't show up in the new version.

I am using the debug version the mod creator posted an hour or so ago so we should be on the same version.  Mine is a new game though.  I haven't even started the tutorial quest from Sunny Smiles.

Okay, this is very mysterious. When you finish talking to a merc or get to the restroom with a bar fly then the trick 'quest' should start and the first thing it does is print to the console.

It appears for some reason it is not starting, please could either of you try the following, after you have successfully solicited an NPC.

Open console, type:

GetQuestRunning XX0010BC

If that returns 0, try

StartQuest XX0010BC

(Where XX is the mod hex load order index, which is printed in console on load)

Hmm. I'm getting the same problem of no sex starting.

I've updated to the latest nvse, disabled all the other sexout mods (except smaller talk, scr and zaz) and stopped and restarted the quest via the console.

I could've sworn it worked for second, but not properly, when I first installed the mod. (The camera zoomed out to third person view and then the PC was stripped, orgasm effect with no animation, end. All this in like 1 or 2 seconds)

The very first version of this mod I've tried is v4.3 esm version.

The 'quest' is set up by the soliciting dialogue, and should run either after success or when you have traveled to the destination with the NPC. Could you try that again (with the debug build a few posts up), and take a screen shot of the console ~3 seconds after you start the quest.

With V4.4 10th of March (not the debug one you posted earlier) the quest is running whenever the johns run to the school (by the way, is that the only destination now? It seemed to come up exclusively) but they get there and walk off. Quest was running according to console.

Bar fly however, they ran to the bathroom (any way to make them walk again?) and this time it said the quest wasn't running. Turning the quest on just made them walk off like the guy in the school did.

Tried a Novac merc, and sex openly refused to happen even in the middle of the street. Again, quest was running. Going to try the debug version now.

EDIT: Exact same problems with Debug version attached on this page:

Quest interrupted in school?

o0wd.png

Quest doesn't run on barfly?

c1fx.png

Manually setting quest to 1 on console makes him walk away as in previous version:

ndxg.png

Hope that helps ;)

It isn't really a 'quest' in the way you may be thinking, it should run once (started by dialogue or seperate SexAtLocationQuest), and stop, to start the sex animation, then once again, and stop, to pay you after (started by callback dialogue). If it is working properly I don't think 'GetQuestRunning' should ever return 1.

If you start it via console without having solicited first, it will just stop itself because it detects it hasn't been set up.

The strange thing is, the first line of that script is a print statement in debug version, which isn't appearing in your screenshots at all. It should always print once when the quest is started, whether set up or not, and 5 times a second if it got stuck running.

If its working (or at least printing) properly, the console looks like this:

post-158171-0-83443200-1394484936_thumb.jpg or post-158171-0-45559900-1394484940_thumb.jpg

If you are particularly perceptive, ignore that my iChance is 399 and yours is probably only about 80. For testing, Odessa has 105 Charisma. It just means they always say 'Yes'.

I was using the sexout and SCR betas, but I've tested with both the stables and it still works for me.

CK (or anyone who knows how to use the GECK properly with sexout), could you try opening and resaving the script: SexoutSolicitingTrickQuestScript. Perhaps it will give you an error.

----

In Goodsprings the boning spots are the two trailers (you have to be within ~70 ft of one to get it), the restroom (in saloon only), Vic's Shack, the Gas Station (only if Ringo has left) or the School House. Its random (as in Gamebryo dialogue random ;)) which one you get if multiple are available.

Yeah, thats what I get for trying to be smart then. I tested it with the stable SCR, but as it turns out I also had another plugin (based on beta) I made in my load order that covered the hole..

I figured the script wouldn't crash because it never reaches that line if the SCR version isn't late enough, but.. I guess thats not how the engine works.

I'll upload the fix now.

(embarrased)

EDIT: V4.5 in OP..

EDIT: Will look into why barflies may sometimes disappear and make them walk instead of run in bar for the next version after

Problems with customers, they are too impatient. :D (Version 4.5)

I played Sloan, talked to a worker in the canteen, he wants to meet me in the Workshop, I was a little bit slow and he left the Workshop as I entered.

I have found out that you have to reach the place not more than 2 seconds after the customer or he loses interest. Very impatient People !

Everything works fine if I reach the place in time.     Who wants to make money must be fast. :lol:

There must be a "Wait for the Player" or "wait till sex starts" command

@fejeena: You should have 4 minutes, it readds the travel package if they complete it, do they not come back?

It may be an engine bug where NPC's get reset to their editor location when they use the door via the package instead of going through.

I'm looking into finding a better way.

@CK: is that with the current version? Is that because he took a while to get up from his seat, or were you both waiting in bathroom?