Soliciting does use some misc item tokens but they don't appear to be for the actual sex acts themselves. Did any show up in your PC inventory if you used the showinventory command on yourself?

I will have to check when I re-install it, I don't really feel like stalling my game right now with a lot of mod testing, all I can say is that with soliciting removed it never happens.

I will probably try to run soliciting latter on by it's self.

But for now everything I play from Tryout to sexout breeder, and Fertility breeder, (and all its parts), and Sexout assault, my naughty trading, and kennel show, and My attempt at revamping MSexVeronica, all work well together, and that problem does not happen, as long as I do not install soliciting I am fine.

Msexfort.esp has a dialogue clash with Tryout legion stuff, the females dialogue is effected, but everything else works fine, I found it best to not run MsFort with tryout Legion, it is doable, but the females dialogue in the fort is quirky. 

• 4 weeks later...

i just  got to installing new vegas ultimate edition after some time  and have no idea how these mods work do i need some mod menager thing or do  i just  dump  "fomo" files  with all other in the game install  folder when finding some mods  i  get to think i missed the instruction on what  goes where  and how   at least a step by step  "read me" file  would be helping on how to instal the Requirements. sorry if  i'm asking some basic stuff but after reading all the text files i'm still kinda in the dark so had to ask here 

First of all. A Mod manager for Bethesda mods is always advisable. It makes it easier to swap out mods for other mods, and easier to update mods. My personal favourite is Mod Organizer, but FOMM, and Nexus Mod Manager are also good.

On the SexoutNG download page (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/548-sexoutng-stable-release-97/), there's a link to BruceWayne's installation guide, in the MoreUsefullPosts section.

On the Sexout Common Resources page (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/33-sexout-common-resources-scr/)  there is a (hard to read) link to the installation guide of Ritual Clarity.

Once you have completed these installation guides, download a mod called SexoutSexKey, to test if Sex can occur in your game (if animations work, etc etc). If tat works, you can install almost all other mods that are Sexout-related.

One word of caution. Setting up Sexout will take some time (think in terms of hours), and due to reasons of copyright, it's impossible to make an easy-to-install all-inclusive installation-package.

i'm not really new been around and downloaded oblivion and some doa5 mods before just  then i used  to bother my friend with installing most of them though hes not a friend of adult mods  just one last question Bruce Wayne's  guide is easy to follow though clarity got me lost he mentions SCR (Sexout Common Resources) Archive folder And SCR Resources Folder in Archive i keep the zip files and extract them to SCR REsources (just the Mesh Texture and Sound folders) but when i changed the fomo filie to rar by renaming it the build there was Data/mesh texture and so on so shouldn't the SCR Resources folder  go the same way  SCR Resources/Data/Mesh Texture before i change it to fomo? thats  about the only  point  that confuses me at the moment probably because i still havent installed the game just  sorting the mods  i want to add before i do  so i dont start the game over and over after adding new mods just hope these mods work  on  ultimate edition v1.4.0.525 repack  wouldn't want  to  open the original game thats collecting dust on my shelf as sing of support to bethesda  :)

Couldn't quite understand what you wrote, but what you should have is folders 'Meshes', 'Sound' and 'textures'. If you have a Data-dir.. go into the datadir, and you'll see the previously mentioned directories. Move those 1 level up, and delete the 'Data' dir.

@Ragnarok666

22 hours ago, dborg2 said:

First of all. A Mod manager for Bethesda mods is always advisable. It makes it easier to swap out mods for other mods, and easier to update mods. My personal favourite is Mod Organizer, but FOMM, and Nexus Mod Manager are also good.

On the SexoutNG download page (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/548-sexoutng-stable-release-97/), there's a link to BruceWayne's installation guide, in the MoreUsefullPosts section.

On the Sexout Common Resources page (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/33-sexout-common-resources-scr/)  there is a (hard to read) link to the installation guide of Ritual Clarity.

Once you have completed these installation guides, download a mod called SexoutSexKey, to test if Sex can occur in your game (if animations work, etc etc). If tat works, you can install almost all other mods that are Sexout-related.

One word of caution. Setting up Sexout will take some time (think in terms of hours), and due to reasons of copyright, it's impossible to make an easy-to-install all-inclusive installation-package.

The direct link to my file

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/22156-tutorial-scr-resources-folder-creation/

There are links to many tutorials and sources in my signature as well.

Edited by ritualclarity
13 hours ago, Ragnarok666 said:

i'm not really new been around and downloaded oblivion and some doa5 mods before just  then i used  to bother my friend with installing most of them though hes not a friend of adult mods  just one last question Bruce Wayne's  guide is easy to follow though clarity got me lost he mentions SCR (Sexout Common Resources) Archive folder And SCR Resources Folder in Archive i keep the zip files and extract them to SCR REsources (just the Mesh Texture and Sound folders) but when i changed the fomo filie to rar by renaming it the build there was Data/mesh texture and so on so shouldn't the SCR Resources folder  go the same way  SCR Resources/Data/Mesh Texture before i change it to fomo? thats  about the only  point  that confuses me at the moment probably because i still havent installed the game just  sorting the mods  i want to add before i do  so i dont start the game over and over after adding new mods just hope these mods work  on  ultimate edition v1.4.0.525 repack  wouldn't want  to  open the original game thats collecting dust on my shelf as sing of support to bethesda  :)

On the tutorial

General Concept:

• Download all the requirements to the SCR Archive folder.
  • Extract the requirements to a convenient location then drag the textures, meshes and sound to the SCR Resources folder.
  • Finally delete the extracted folder and move on to the next requirement.

The SCR Resources folder is the folder you work on and place all the files that you will eventually install. The SCR Archive folder is just a backup for all those mods you download. From time to time the mods become unavailable and you want a copy for later in case you need to tweak or modify your Resources folder.  Both are needed to be created by you.

This tutorial has been tweaked for several years to try to make it as simple as possible... however, did you know that there is a PDF that you can download and print and follow along with? It is much more detailed than the thread. Also having a print out helped some that were having problems like you are having in the past.

This is a thread for Sexout Soliciting please post future SCR Resources questions either on the man SCR thread or my tutorial thread.

Best advice for you currently is not to install any Sexout mods other than Sexout itself and the requirements for that as well as SexKey or a like mod to test to make sure you got that working properly if not you are just wasting your time and making it hard for yourself (and anyone else helping you.)

Edited by ritualclarity
  • 1 month later...

Got a question.  I did not rent a room before Crawford was killed and afterwards you cannot rent the room.  The readme suggests that crawford has to be dead and you have opened the room.  Is there some way to get this mod to start?  Eg console unllock the door and enter or a console command to advance the quest?

I dont know if the mod will accept a console unlocked door as a valid action for the quest script.

8 hours ago, Blaydon said:

Got a question.  I did not rent a room before Crawford was killed and afterwards you cannot rent the room.  The readme suggests that crawford has to be dead and you have opened the room.  Is there some way to get this mod to start?  Eg console unllock the door and enter or a console command to advance the quest?

I dont know if the mod will accept a console unlocked door as a valid action for the quest script.

go in dino the vendor(forgot name) has the option to rent room from him

• 1 year later...

Tried to find an answer in the thread but so far no luck.

The bath house offers my character "bath" services services but after selecting one from Dunton who says to select a woman, speaking to one of the ladies doesn't give any options, nor do I get charged caps.

I know the focus of the mod is on serving clients rather than being served but I wanted to double check that something isn't broken in my install and that being serviced just isn't actually scripted.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, the mod mostly work just find for me and I totally love it! But just one thing through, the door to the Bath house dosen't work, it's indeed says "Door to Dunton Bath House" but when I go in there the cell wasn't changed, it's still the Dino motel lobby with no one in there. I tried "coc sexoutsolnovacbathhouse" to get in and got to work for a while but without actually going through the front door the mod seems to not be working right. I know it's a mod conflict but I don't really have the time to goes through them one by one, would it be possible to change something in GECK to make sure the door leads only to the bath house? Any help would be appreciated!    

The mod disables the vanilla door and then enables the bathhouse door via script IIRC. You can check to see if you have overlapping doors by selecting the door in console and disabling it (don't save) then seeing if another door is behind it and entering it to see where it links to. NV Novac Apartment is one that can cause issue without manual patching and The inheritance IIRC.

You could open the side door under the stairs in Geck so that it leads inside. I believe it's static by default so you would need to link it to the bathhouse interior cell. Maybe move anything in front of the the side door out the way in the interior cell, think it's just a curtain can't recall. But that is just a work around.

3 hours ago, aghjax said:

The mod disables the vanilla door and then enables the bathhouse door via script IIRC. You can check to see if you have overlapping doors by selecting the door in console and disabling it (don't save) then seeing if another door is behind it and entering it to see where it links to. NV Novac Apartment is one that can cause issue without manual patching and The inheritance IIRC.

You could open the side door under the stairs in Geck so that it leads inside. I believe it's static by default so you would need to link it to the bathhouse interior cell. Maybe move anything in front of the the side door out the way in the interior cell, think it's just a curtain can't recall. But that is just a work around.

Thanks for the reply! I was able to fixed the problem in GECK by manually redirect the motel door to "sexoutsolnovacbathhouse" so it would link to the corrected cell, weirdly enough the door now says "Door To Novac Bath House" in game, while it used to says "Door To Anna Dunton Bath House" so I'd always assumed it was the correct door. Anyway got it fixed now, thanks to you! 

• 1 year later...

@Moma743: This mod doesn't add any quests to Primm, it just lets you solicit the locals (although one of them leads a to a little surprise). Sexout Tryout adds more content to Primm, and you can run both together.

@ecobotstar : Might be a bit late now, but in case someone else has the same problem- The door to the Bathhouse ('Novac Motel') has a script attached, which you'll bypass if you teleport inside instead, probably leading to problems ?‍♀️. For compatability you could create a plugin for soliciting in the geck, which just moves the door somewhere else (anywhere you like).

• 3 months later...
On 8/14/2015 at 4:46 PM, krusanagi said:

a little help? in novac, after sale-ing your body in the motel room, after sex, what am i supposed to do to leave the motel room? opening the door just lead to the unknown area(ungenerated area and teleport back to the room) and the customer just... teleported out and no dialog from them...

I had the same problem so I thought I should leave a message saying how I fixed it in case others are in the same situation.

In my case, I'm using TTW and the cause of the problem were the TTW interiors mods. I moved them higher in the load order so they wouldn't overwrite Soliciting and now things work as intended.

In hindsight, having an interior mod low in the load order is stupid (usually I just let LOOT do it's thing and only move things around when there's a problem).

• 1 month later...

Does anyone have the ID # needed to do a prid placeatme console command to get Jenny from Novac back?

I thought I had it figured out, I typed Prid and the ID that was in between Maida and Gerda and it showed Jenny and her id on the top of the screen but when I do a place at me, it says syntax invalid something, when I do a move to command with that ID, it sends me right back into the brothel but Jenny is still nowhere to be seen, I tcl'd to see if she fell under the floor, didn't see her.

I'd have to reset Soliciting and do those quests again just to get her back, so is the bathhouse broken without Jenny or will it work fine without her?  

On 11/29/2020 at 4:31 AM, Deviancy said:

Does anyone have the ID # needed to do a prid placeatme console command to get Jenny from Novac back?
I thought I had it figured out, I typed Prid and the ID that was in between Maida and Gerda and it showed Jenny and her id on the top of the screen but when I do a place at me, it says syntax invalid something, when I do a move to command with that ID, it sends me right back into the brothel but Jenny is still nowhere to be seen, I tcl'd to see if she fell under the floor, didn't see her.

When you have PRID on that Jenny, use GETDISABLED command on her, and if it will return 1, then try to issue ENABLE command on her. If she become visible, but behaves wrong (or whatever), maybe EVP command could 'refresh' her.
(i haven't use this mod, but described situation looks somehow familiar to me) 

• 4 weeks later...

I'm having issues with Anna Dunton. I found her in Mojave Outpost after installation, saw the pop-up after obtaining Novac house etc, but she isn't anywhere now. Not in the Bath House, not in Mojave Outpost, and I don't know her refID to bring her to the bathhouse. I found the brothers in the McBrides brahmin pen, but no Anna. Anybody any idea where I should look? Thanks!

edit: Nevermind, was NV Novac Apartment, should've known! Sadly no idea how to patch and haven't found one so I've removed the Apartment. A shame cos I really loved the rooms lol, especially the workshop.. Hopefully will find another player home!