@CK/RitualClarity: Thanks for the feedback, glad you liked it.

- It doesn't seem to work with all NPC's put into the GS faction. This means NPC's added by say, AWOP or the more popular "rePopulated Wasteland" aren't solicitable. You end up only with the ones you added in the Saloon and the two guys outside with the rakes.

The topic check is for faction 'VGoodspringsDialogueFaction', I'll d/l rePopulated and have a look at how they've done it. There should be another 3 farmers about that I added, but it might be hard to tell them apart from the repop ones.

- There's the ol' "mismatched head/body" issue popping up. You could fix that by turning it into an esm. I've already toggled the "head egt" thing in the ini files too, so it's not that.

I noticed this, but figured I had installed a body/skin mod wrong and spent a little while trying to fix that, didn't know being an .esp made a difference but I guess thats the GECK. Thanks.

- Sometimes, there is quite a delay after your johns leave the restroom. As much as 2 minutes or so, I noticed. Sometimes the guy is still there when I bring in the next one, bit of voyeur action going on lol  :lol:

Just adding a package and evp is never enough to get an NPC to reliably do what you want them too.. ;) I'll figure something out. There may be genuine voyear content in future updates though.

- Also, sometimes I go someplace else (like a house in GS) and I find they follow me there, even after they've already spoken to me/paid me.

I don't use any follow packages, the pay dialogue is starting via the sexout sex call. Do they talk to you again, or follow you within a cell?

- I see Trudy sometimes leaves her bar, as if to come to me and say something, but nothing happens. She stops, then returns to the bar.

I don't affect Trudy in the version I uploaded, so I think this one is unrelated

- Oh, and this more or less applies to Another Kick In The Head too, but I notice you miss a lot of periods at the end of your sentences.

I'll try harder ;).

- There's the ol' "mismatched head/body" issue popping up. You could fix that by turning it into an esm. I've already toggled the "head egt" thing in the ini files too, so it's not that.

I noticed it too It seemed directly related to your mod and it was in Primm.

Sometimes, there is quite a delay after your johns leave the restroom. As much as 2 minutes or so, I noticed. Sometimes the guy is still there when I bring in the next one, bit of voyeur action going on lol  :lol:

Just adding a package and evp is never enough to get an NPC to reliably do what you want them too.. ;) I'll figure something out. There may be genuine voyear content in future updates though.

There is a mod here Sexout Crouds. Perhaps some of that code can help here. Maybe instead of such a far distance affect only those really close would participate. That would solve some of the issues of people walking from far away to clap. Some other "animations" could be added. .. you could figure out some of those .. :blush: Although clapping would also be good as well.

- I see Trudy sometimes leaves her bar, as if to come to me and say something, but nothing happens. She stops, then returns to the bar.

Sounds like some other script is running and this mod ( or some other) is interrupting it and she is returning to sandbox actions. All things being said unless the inturped scripted action is causing harm I think this is a good way that can end (instead of crashing or other issues.

- Oh, and this more or less applies to Another Kick In The Head too, but I notice you miss a lot of periods at the end of your sentences.

I didn't notice a thing missing, not a thing :angel:

Uploaded V4.1 to OP.

- Expanded Goodsprings Saloon Soliciting (...your sneak skill is now relevant)

- Fix for Goodsprings NPCs added by rePopulated Wasteland

- Forced johns to vacate restroom using multiple things

- Fix for W+T check stuck after healing

- Fix for freezes with oral sex, was due to Sexout don't undress call bug.

- Various misc tweaks and fixes for minor unreported things

------

rActor.AddPackageAt SomePackage 0

rActor.ResetAI

seems to be more reliable than

rActor.AddScriptPackage SomePackage

rActor.evp

As long as you don't restart the game, AddPackageAt packages cannot be removed by the engine. Unfortunatly, (currently)

• they cannot be saved
  • they apply to the base form, so generic NPC share package
  • they will persist if you load without exiting

All of which may generate unpredictable result :)

Thats good to know. I've tested it some more and it seems that NVSE command is much more reliable than AddScriptPackage (with evp or resetai) or StartConversation (and I tried repeating these commands every 0.5 seconds).

In this case I am only using it with Trudy (unique), it repeats the add every 5 seconds if it hasn't completed, and the package has a condition.

Do you think that is okay?

Nice! It seems the patrons now vacate the restrooms promptly enough, but literally one step at a time. They walk a pace, stop, walk a pace stop, walk another pace, halt. Very strange!

There is also still the mismatched head/body issue too. But aside from that, it's nice to be able to take care of the whole community now! I especially liked the agility check for one of the prompts, gave me a good idea for SexoutSex  :lol:

I always felt some of the animations should have agility and/or strength requirements. Would be a nice feature for the random picker.

The one step shuffle might be because I readd the package twice per second.. I added a getcurrentpackage check in my version. NPCs commonly take 30 seconds to follow a package after add/evp. Or maybe they just ache a bit.

The mismatched bodies might be because I modified existing NPCs as a new form. I am looking into it. Does it work with repopulated NPCs now?

Yeah, it works brilliantly with rePopulated wasteland now.

Right, so do they still "walk stutter" in yours or did the getcurrentpackage fix that? 

Another idea I had originally for SexoutSex but which actually applies better here is a simple counter (by simple, I mean compared to say, Sexout Spunk) that tracks how "soiled" the PC is. Each act would say increase it to +1, and the only way of decreasing it would be through douches (which I'm not sure if Wear and Tear or SCR add to Sexout) and if you went over a certain threshold, say two, you'd get customers complain and not pay you properly. Nobody likes a sloppy second, at least not if they're not told before hand!

This would obviously be negated if you made your customers wear a condom.

Just a thought.

I should add a dialogue to make johns use a condom, with some of them begrudging it. I should be able to read the spunk NX and convert it to some quest var on my side, and incorporate it into the existing wear and tear dialogue. Good idea.

I've found another problem, which is a vanilla bug. After the Joe Cobb fight, the bar flies seem to have all their packages removed (GetPackageCount = 0), so if they were asleep they never leave their home. I will add a fix for this in next release, plus the walk stutter and skin mismatch (hopefully).

Thanks! It would also finally make those douches somewhat useful in an role playing sort of sense. You'd have to "freshen up" after each act, etc. Also, a longstanding request of mine is a "Why don't we go somewhere more private?" PC follow package, for those Johns in areas with no specified "tricks room" like the restroom in the Saloon.

That's weird, about the packages. I wonder why they did that? So if Joe wins they wouldn't frequent the bar? It makes no sense if he loses though.

I think they are removed because they join in the fight, but they should have either readded them or not removed them and added a condition to them.

I will be adding a feature that most goodspringers are not willing to screw in the open, you have to take them somewhere else, like victors shack or the gas station, or their home- if I can find that from their packages.

In Primm, it will be the side room of the Vikki and Vance, they haven't got much privacy all holed up in there so I think it makes sense. When you get a sheriff they move to their homes, but I can make it so you have to tempt Johnson Nash into the Bison Steve.

For the travelling merchants it will still be in the open, but I'll find something else for the crimson caravan base.

In Novac (V5) you will operate from your hotel room, and there will be an extra dynamic there...

V6 will probably be working the bar of the Mojave Outpost (unlicensed NCR soliciting), and V7 Westside, working at the brothel there. VX will be other NCR bases, and maybe training at Chateau Roissy, but thats a long way off, and might be a seperate mod.

Another idea I had originally for SexoutSex but which actually applies better here is a simple counter (by simple, I mean compared to say, Sexout Spunk) that tracks how "soiled" the PC is. Each act would say increase it to +1, and the only way of decreasing it would be through douches (which I'm not sure if Wear and Tear or SCR add to Sexout) and if you went over a certain threshold, say two, you'd get customers complain and not pay you properly. Nobody likes a sloppy second, at least not if they're not told before hand!

This would obviously be negated if you made your customers wear a condom.

Just a thought.

This seems like something you could use Sexout Spunk to track? That way you could factor in... other sources :)

I don't despair to reliably save all package related attributes of NPC, but the engine is not cooperating.

In the meantime you could use a control quest that remembers which package should go with which NPC and reapply them on GetGameReloaded and/or GetGameStarted.

This is a very fun mod. I'm enjoying it a lot, one small (funny) issue I ran into a bit ago. Apparently Trudy is very aggressive when you dare to defile her bar! I tried out the new version then did Sunny's Tutorial Quest and did the Campfire thing, it was night so I decided to rest in that little Trailer near the site, suddenly I got woken up after an hour to Trudy YELLING at me! Then kicking me out of her bar (that I wasn't near), loading screen and there I was outside.

Hehe, it was pretty funny but might be something you could check out whenever. :) Nothing gamebreaking or anything.

• 2 weeks later...

Uploaded V4.2 to the OP.

The noticeable changes are that you don't screw out in the open at Goodsprings or the Vikki and Vance, and the face/skin mismatches are fixed.

In fact, there are a lot of changes in the scripting underneath, I created a random animation picker for styles to match dialogue (the default sexout one is still used some of the time). I also rewrote a lot of the system to make it much more readable and stream lined. Reduced scripting from within dialogue, changed most of the magic numbers to sensible typedefs. It also uses packages more (Yipee). If you see a john bend down to pick something up and you can't figure out what.. just ignore it

Please report any issues. If you see a comment in the console that begins with "Sol: ...", let me know what it says and where it happened.

READ THIS:

This and all future versions of the mod will be .ESM files (masters, up toward top of load order, like sexout + SCR). The old versions were .ESP, this means that you must manually delete the old (.ESP) version when you upgrade to this one or will have problems, FOMM will not do this for you. This also means you need to talk to Fannie Mae again before you can solicit in Sloan, but all NPC traits will be preserved.

Good stuff Odessa!

Little problem though, whatever it is the NPCs are meant to be picking up isn't triggering the script. In Vic's shack, they keep walking as if they need to be on top of the bed (but by themselves they fail to get on to it due to the height) so I gave them a push, and they get there, pick something up, then nothing happens. Same thing in the schoolhouse.

I like the idea behind it, you know? Going places for sex, I really dislike just "doing it" in the open. Another nice place would be if you put like an old mattress or something behind the gas station. There's even a little nook and everything. Maybe some empty whiskey bottles and jet too haha. Could be a "lets get high and fuck" scenario. 

Another place where an old mattress can be placed would be the Goodsprings cementary. Over to the side where the fence is broken not far from where you were buried. Some old jet canisters, medx  etc could also be placed there as well. From there you can see Lucky 38 your destination as you "hump the mohave" to gain enough resources to travel there. Excellent addition to the Another Kick in the Head. If you get killed and loose your resources you can always travel back to that location and start over. Could give a more gritty difficult game play path to killing Benny.

@CK: The sex should start when you are both within a given distance of the spot they walk to (which is where they 'pick something up' if you aren't close enough yet, if you are then they won't). It sounds like something has gone wrong, does sex ever start from this mod? There might be some console print, if not could you try enabling debug- 'setdebugmode 1 XX' where XX is the mod index in decimal, not hex- this is printed to the console whenever you restart the game

There is actually a disabled bed beside the gas station already, will be used in a later update..

@ritualclarity: You can bone in the old trailers already ;) But you need to be relatively close to them when you solicit. The grave yard would be a nice spot, I'll add it in in one of the next updates

@ritualclarity: You can bone in the old trailers already ;) But you need to be relatively close to them when you solicit. The grave yard would be a nice spot, I'll add it in in one of the next updates

:blush: My bad. I haven't been playing FNV for quite a long time. Some testing in January but no actual play. Was fooling around with MO and FNV. I don't even have any thing on my computer right now... :P I seem to remember that you were discussing that trailer before but wasn't sure if you implemented it. Have you considered the trailer by the Goodsprings Sign on the opposite side of the road by the home? Might be a good place to catch a few johns as they leave the homes around there.

Just ask me for any other cool ideas of where they could go for some action... :D I might not be able to mod but I can sure come up with some ideas at least. :P However Goodsprings looks like it has been fully implemented without going overboard. The only other thing that could be done is opening up the blocked homes there however that could create conflicts with mods already using them. Primm is a completely other story... ;)

This reminds me of the time I found an old mattress in a meadow by my Dad's

house. It was right on the edge of a forested area, and there must have been

at least 50 used condoms littering the ground around it, along with beer bottles,

junk food bags, cigarette butts and stained clothing. I had my ten year old step-sister

with me at the time and even she could tell what had been going on (which saved me

from answering some very embarrasing questions). :o 

Another place where an old mattress can be placed would be the Goodsprings cementary. Over to the side where the fence is broken not far from where you were buried. Some old jet canisters, medx  etc could also be placed there as well. From there you can see Lucky 38 your destination as you "hump the mohave" to gain enough resources to travel there. Excellent addition to the Another Kick in the Head. If you get killed and loose your resources you can always travel back to that location and start over. Could give a more gritty difficult game play path to killing Benny.

@CK: The sex should start when you are both within a given distance of the spot they walk to (which is where they 'pick something up' if you aren't close enough yet, if you are then they won't). It sounds like something has gone wrong, does sex ever start from this mod? There might be some console print, if not could you try enabling debug- 'setdebugmode 1 XX' where XX is the mod index in decimal, not hex- this is printed to the console whenever you restart the game

That's right, it wouldn't start at all. No console print either.

Will try the debug mode and get back to you.

EDIT: By the way, my mod index is 1E for Soliciting.esm. Don't know what to do with that...  :s

EDIT II: Sorry, figured it out.

jpt.bmp

By the way, they struggle quite a lot to get to their markers. He stood there for about 2 minutes outside the trailer before being teleported inside. 

V4.3 with fix now in OP.

Okay, got it. It was broken for everyone who started a clean save because I changed a quest- and that means broken for everyone except me because it was the first .ESM version ;)

It would probably have fixed itself if you waited for a customer to time out.

Also, I realised if you restart the game midway through travelling to a destination with a customer, the package gets reset and the NPC keeps talking to you. Added fix for that.

If you were wondering about the 'STD dialogue partner is 0' in the debug in post above, its because I had a quest start game enabled by mistake- fixed, but it wouldn't have mattered anyway.

@CK: when it is working, you won't see them pointing at the floor that often, they don't need to get to the actual point they are traveling to, just nearby, also meaning the walls of trailer or side of bed won't cause a problem if they get stuck by the wonderful engine (the only real workaround I think is freeze controls -> fade to black -> teleport, but I think that would feel worse)

Ever since the mod changed from .esp to .esm it is broken for me. Deleted the .esp and installed the .esm, problem is the game always freezes at the <checks you out> dialogue. 

Could it be because I have to load sexout.esm before all the DLC? Long story short TTW got corrupted or whatever preventing the game to show the main menu. I got rid of TTW that didnt fix it. Reinstalled the game , didn't fix it. But if I put sexout before my DLCs I can play the game. The .esp could perfectly run then. Other sexout mods work fine aswell, just this one refuses to work ever since it changed to .esm

Are you using FOMM? I suggest Prideslayers updated version in non adult section, but the old one is fine too.

Open FOMM -> Load Order -> Export -> save as .txt file -> copy the contents to within a spoiler tag here

The main menu freeze suggests to me you have a corrupted plugin somewhere, perhaps the rearranged load order is covering up this issue without fixing it

The <checks you out> dialogue line is where I run a script in the background to decide results, I assume you are using NVSE V4.2? The script will fail without it, although this has been required since I added Goodsprings and probably wouldn't cause a CTD.