Nightwynd

LL Oblivion Gallery (general screenshots thread)

Been quite I while since I've posted anything oblivion related, but here it goes:

enb2020_12_31_21_17_22.jpgenb2020_12_31_21_13_28.jpg

Also, just started up a Patreon page, where yu'll be able to find this and more. Fresh release just made today, and it's available also for Oblivion.

Spoiler

enb2020_12_31_21_42_11.jpgenb2020_12_31_21_42_44.jpgenb2021_1_1_0_44_22.jpgenb2021_1_1_1_27_43.jpgYou can get this underwear set here.

just animation  in the LPK system.

I had an idea to make a mod with this animation, but the animation itself took a very long time, so I gave up this idea.

realizing that my character is essentially the daedric prince of madness after the shivering isles, i thought about my relationship  to other daedric princes, so i started making npcs to represent them, as per my preferences: first up femboy Azura and hulking venus with a penis Mehrunes Dagon

2120401378_azuraanddagon.jpg.a924501f846cd4e42e8dab8733b7f3a6.jpg

1 hour ago, tolerance said:

realizing that my character is essentially the daedric prince of madness after the shivering isles, i thought about my relationship  to other daedric princes, so i started making npcs to represent them, as per my preferences: first up femboy Azura and hulking venus with a penis Mehrunes Dagon

2120401378_azuraanddagon.jpg.a924501f846cd4e42e8dab8733b7f3a6.jpg

What are the races and outfit, I would love to replicate these!

5 hours ago, sunhawken said:

What are the races and outfit, I would love to replicate these!

almost entirely custom, the leg clothes on azura is a port od some smf shantae outfit,  and the leg  shape of dagon is based on a thick thigh poison mod floating around here  somewhere... yeah, i need to start publishing more mods n stuff, but i kind of make things 85% done and then start moving on to the next thing, and arnt sure what to share,but i could probably share  these

18 hours ago, tolerance said:

almost entirely custom, the leg clothes on azura is a port od some smf shantae outfit,  and the leg  shape of dagon is based on a thick thigh poison mod floating around here  somewhere... yeah, i need to start publishing more mods n stuff, but i kind of make things 85% done and then start moving on to the next thing, and arnt sure what to share,but i could probably share  these

I would love for you to share it with me or at least pm!

14 hours ago, sunhawken said:

Your meshes appear to not work ingame even when setting up textures path and what not.

oh, sorry for not noticing this sooner, one thing i find thats kinda odd is, you may try to link the skin textures in the nif to ones you have, you'd think the esp would do all the work, but i think there is some weird technicality to the skin material, tell me how that goes, i had these working in cs, but haven't tested them in game

2 hours ago, tolerance said:

oh, sorry for not noticing this sooner, one thing i find thats kinda odd is, you may try to link the skin textures in the nif to ones you have, you'd think the esp would do all the work, but i think there is some weird technicality to the skin material, tell me how that goes, i had these working in cs, but haven't tested them in game

It's the sashes that don't work the floating one and the leg parts ; the skin is fine.