LL Oblivion Gallery (general screenshots thread)

1 hour ago, foreversleep said:

I did have some old screenshots I was putting together as a story with one of my old characters.  Life got in the way so I didn't get very far, but I could post them if you like.

Sure, sure. I'd love some new stories.

If you haven't noticed already, there was a man who dedicated his whole mod-making energy into weaving stories. With an incredible level of craftmanship. He was a pro comics writer in fact.

Although he is no more which saddens all of us greatly.

Or I have this random writing piece made off my random screenshots. 

A bit of more reading than seeing though... (it's quite a long reading)

An amusing tale movomo.

I've found a very partial collection of images as it seems that quite a few of them have been lost when a hard drive containing a lot of my old Oblivion files died.  These were posted elsewhere on my ancient Faceplant page so I was able to download them.  Some might not be the best since they'd been reduced in size, though I've managed to enhance them a little.

Niggle was a character from my time playing Morrowind and I must've spent hundreds of hours exploring the game world with her.  When I purchased Oblivion I recreated her and followed her about for a whole lot of hours more.  Unfortunately I've lost her files and I've had no luck recreating her since I originally used a head and body mesh that's no longer available.

'Ere, are ya Bruvva Jeffery? Coz the Emperor sed I wuz ta give ya his posh amulet if ya woz'

Niggle-01.jpg

Niggle-01a.jpg

'I'd rather you didn't test that bow inside the priory young lady'

Niggle New Bow.jpg

Niggle-02.jpg

At less than 0.5 of standard character height Niggle was tiny, but she was absolutely fearless.

Niggle Looking Up.jpg

More Niggle.  The Oblivion realm was no barrier to her either and she took down Daedra much bigger than herself on many occasions.  She wasn't very strong and she was fairly fragile, but she made up for it by being very quick and agile, - and of course she could fly as well which she used to great advantage to keep herself out of trouble.

Niggle-Oblivion-01.jpg

Niggle-Oblivion-02.jpg

Niggle, - Hero of Kvatch.  It's difficult to tell in this picture, but her horse is actually about the size of a large dog.

Niggle Hero Of Kvatch.jpg

Huh? Well, that paint horse looks suspiciously normal, considering its master is only a halfling in height. My eyes are tricking me! But a horse the size of a dog would be an amusement to see. Wouldn't that also mean she had only half running speed?

On another adventure Niggle was asleep in her pyjamas and had to suddenly rush off to take care of something.  She threw on  some bits and bobs of armour and she was off.  She really was fun to role play; - cheeky, irreverent and a terrible little thief, but she also had a winning personality so most people liked her despite her reputation.

Niggle in a Hurry.jpg

Niggle in a Hurry-02.jpg

I have a drawing of Niggle that was done for me by a very good artist and she picked up at once on the theme of Niggle wearing floral pyjama bottoms with her armour.

patreon_reward-2.jpg

1 hour ago, movomo said:

Huh? Well, that paint horse looks suspiciously normal, considering its master is only a halfling in height. My eyes are tricking me! But a horse the size of a dog would be an amusement to see. Wouldn't that also mean she had only half running speed?

It was quite amusing actually because the horse was way bigger than Niggle was until she got on it and then it suddenly shrunk down to her size.  I did have some pictures of this happening, but unfortunately I don't have them anymore.  Niggle named her paint horse 'Binky', - she had a white horse before that she called 'Sooty' but I haven't a clue why.

And yes her running speed was about the same as everyone else's walking speed so it was quite funny to see a normal sized person following after her when she was running.

Niggle always had a much more adventurous taste than me when it came to clothing.  I was in my army surplus, leather jacket and sullen expression phase around this time.  Makes me wonder what the types of characters we play says about our states of mind.

NiggleNewClothes.jpg

4 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

In the past, I used the bath mod with animations. But the animations got in the way of being a vampire...some sort of conflict. Do you have a version that does not conflict?

ScreenShot2451.jpg.ecb95abd57b0719523adfa8c7f3c30c9.jpg

Actually, I was joking, but I have my animation, for a public shower. Very old.  not ideal. In addition, the mechanism for the NPC is quite confusing there, not sure that it will work properly with some companions + sauna (another addition for not my mod).

Oblivion 2019-07-07 16-01-18-736.jpgOblivion 2019-07-07 16-00-37-026.jpgOblivion 2019-07-07 15-55-02-870.jpgOblivion 2019-07-07 15-54-35-454.jpgOblivion 2019-07-07 15-54-25-198.jpgOblivion 2019-07-07 15-54-10-225.jpg

Pregnant simple dress robe

Oblivion20190705 23.12.48.jpg

Stage 2 - the pregnant Sidekick-chan

Spoiler

Oblivion20190706 05.03.29.jpg

Stage 3

The point of the picture is the fat belly that burst the buttons away.

And perhaps the girl's embarassed smile after that.

Oblivion20190706 05.03.58.jpg

Back

sdr_glow.png

water_reflection_2.png

Morrowind port

sdr_rear.png

But correctly rigging a Morrowind clothing is a bit difficult. See the zigzag at the shoulder? That was something I did not expect in Blender.

Oblivion20190705 23.14.36.jpg

Another shot simply because I love the grass.

Oblivion20190705 23.15.35.jpg

Another grass...

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

Is that Betty's Far-Cry grass?

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/47038/?

Uhh... I think so. The endoresement button is white, that means I definitely had downloaded that one in the past. Probably. But the more important one is the tree shade replacer rather than the grass themselves. My scenery is never quite like it without that one.

edit - my Bash says it's "Oblivion Trees Overhaul" and not "New shadows for trees"...

18 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

I tried that dynamic shadows mod*...where buildings and such cast shadows...wasn't quite good looking enough...but on the right track.

Hey, actually I was talking about literal tree canopy shade texture and not shademe. (seems like I edited my post just after yours)

But I happen to be using shadeMe as well.

Quite an fps dropper it is.