LL Oblivion Gallery (general screenshots thread)

Just recently I started to tweak some enb stuff. I had tried obge long ago but it was too resource demanding for me and I hate its software AA. So I finally have installed enb and sweetfx.
 and gosh, complicated! I managed to get an acceptable thing today

wc7a0867h0naqsufg.jpg

She does not close her eyse when I want, and does close the eyes right before I hit the fraps hotkey. ㄱ-;

And I work on a new pose just for one another pic. Indeed screenshooting is a tough work I guess.

mmqexwj98gkwcdofg.jpg

It depends on what type of shots you want to specialize in.

Generally speaking, some sort of graphics enhancement system will make screenshots look better. 'Screen Effects', the Oblivion Graphics Extender OBGE, any ENB or 'SweetFX'. Or even a combination of those if compatible. Editing shots with an image manipulation application like Adobe Photoshop or GIMP can also be used to great effect to make pictures look nice and add etra 'Ooomph' to them. I also like using Photoshop to touch up flaws and imperfections like clipping effects and texture seams on the characters.

Speaking of characters: If player character(s) or NPCs are the main subject of your picture work, interesting custom races might be the mods of choice to install and use. Although it can be challenging and rewarding to feature characters from vanilla Oblivion races alone and try to make them look as pretty or 'badass' or rugged as possible, the norm is using more extravagant (than vanilla) races like Diablo or Moonshadow Elves, the Evy or Final Fantasy races. With all sorts of replacements like better hairstyles, skin and eye textures they can be customized and personalized even further.

Pose mods can be used so your characters aren't just standing around as if they are waiting for the bus (which is rather boring). You can create real vanity shots with them and even little scenes of the characters performing all kinds of actions: Combat. Shopping. Relaxing. Sex.

If landscape and scenery shots are your thing you might consider either roaming the vanilla Cyrodiil in search for nice locations to feature. Or search mods that add awesome new regions ideally completely different from what Oblivion already offers. The desert lands of Elsweyr are a classic example for locations that deviate from original Cyrodiil and the Shivering Isles. Another good idea to enhance the game's palette of better-than-vanilla screenshooting locations is grabbing some (or all) of the 'Unique Landscapes' mods that add a large variety of nicely decorated spots to Cyrodiil.

You could also dabble in specialized character shots that concentrate on equipment: Awesome armors, cool clothing and wondrous weapons that cater to your personal tastes. Either badass or as skimpy as possible, exaggerated giant swords larger than the characters wielding them or practical and effective-looking bows and arrows - it's easy to find tons of gear that can make for very interesting shots.

Another great subject to feature are the many types of creatures found everywhere in the game. Peaceful and friendly animals, imposing mythical enemies or fierce Daedra from the fiery pits of Oblivion - all of them are worth a shot or two. Either showing them in their natural habitat or completely out of place. You can spawn them anywhere with the console command player.placeatme <creature ID>! Installing mods like 'WAC' or 'MMM' can help you by offering a multitude of additional colourful creatures.

Just a few ideas to get you started.

Another point to consider is getting texture replacers to enhance the overall visual quality of the game.

The standard is 'Qarl's Texture Pack 3' (did you know Qarl actually has died a few days ago :(?), but there are many other such replacers available by AmpolX, Amnes, Bomret, Brittainy, Darooz, Mikal33... For about every aspect of the game there exist better textures.

For landscape shots using a visible-when-distant mod that adds faraway landmark objects like buildings is advised to increase the realism factor.

Just post some tits already.

With all that holiday craze everywhere I decided to kinda jump on the bandwagon with a Halloween picture of characters partying and having a good time.

Just don't expect pumpkins. At least not in this thread here. But there.

HalloweenDancing01.jpg

For a while now Photobucket's full-sized images have an extension '~original'. Not supported by LL's forum software.

So the above is only an artifact-laden low-quality resized preview. The original image is here:

post-14322-0-92445400-1383241876_thumb.jpg

In the whole Halloween mood I tried to upload something at Nexus... a special vampire form for my main character Alice

Uploaded it one day...

The next it was gone... God I hate their fucking politics... I understand not uploading ripped content or sponsoring more obscure stuff... I really get it. But forbidding sharing pictures which are by no means offensive is a dictatorship and honestly it's an attempt against freedom of expression and all things the word liberty stands for...

Sadly, revolution on this one is impossible... you just get banned if you even mention it.

I'm only entitled to be grateful they didn't ban me or gave me any warning... this Reign of Terror forces silence upon us... So... sorry If I made my discharge here... I'm not willing to get banned from there yet... This could very well be a rant... but it comes with the image so I better post it here.

Called Alice's vampire alter ego Malice

Also tweaked Lady Elegance a bit for the body type

No big deal really... just an image... but man it pisses me off...

post-6429-0-21476500-1383324310_thumb.jpg

On another subject...

wc7a0867h0naqsufg.jpg

Mother-of-god-template_foro.jpg

What Is that???!!  :o

Is that a wearable outit in Oblivion?

If it is, please can I get it too?  :D

I haven't craved for an outfit like this in a very long time

I want it! I want it! I want it! I want it!

*Drools all over the place

Yeah. A nice outfit, isn't it? You might look here for this mod and other very interesting material.

Just don't feature these clothes on pictures in the Nesux imageshare. Then again, who would do such a thing? BlackHandRed.gif

I actually did and the image is still there xD People don't seem to be aware of most rips outside Aion, Tera, RE and Poser (even here it's just a few)...Elalquimista could  upload a re-textured version of lady Elegance and few would notice (now if those few would care or not it's a different story)

Had a few of my pics removed that way as-well and for moments (of rage) even thought about doing a pay-back...but then it's just not worth it, it is much funnier and entertaining to keep posting pics with rips right under their noses...

Damn. Now I see that my Black Hand gif is missing a transparent background! It's visible in quotes.

I knew I forgot something when I cobbled it together. Gif is an image format most unfamiliar to me.

A retextured 'Lady Elegance' would also look much better, I never dug the coffee-caramel original colour scheme. There's a nice white version available.

Here by the way is my version of the 'Mabinogi Moria' outfit. Sluttified, naturally:

ChikiMabinogiMoria01.jpg

ChikiMabinogiMoria03.jpg

ChikiMabinogiMoria02.jpg

No need for huge boobs to be SEXY! But maybe they will grow a bit if they get watered a lot?

Can't go wrong with tiny bears and giant shrooms. The angle at least makes them look huge.

It's very interesting to see pictures so unconventional. To remind us the game has more in store than adventure, quests, loot and the usual dolly dress-up. Sure, the latter is what I obsess over the most. But the game offers 9001 other possibilities to find wondrous things behind every corner.

Where even a mundane mushroom can become a landmark when looked at from the right angle.

On another subject...

What Is that???!!  :o

Is that a wearable outit in Oblivion?

If it is, please can I get it too?  :D

I haven't craved for an outfit like this in a very long time

I want it! I want it! I want it! I want it!

*Drools all over the place

Poontank has already linked for you. He's always faster than me. :P

Damn. Now I see that my Black Hand gif is missing a transparent background! It's visible in quotes.

I knew I forgot something when I cobbled it together. Gif is an image format most unfamiliar to me.

A retextured 'Lady Elegance' would also look much better, I never dug the coffee-caramel original colour scheme. There's a nice white version available.

Here by the way is my version of the 'Mabinogi Moria' outfit. Sluttified, naturally:

Ah... but I thought I had cut off the (potential) clipping region in the body. Was it ok? .. even if the upperbody was ok, the lowerbody should have caused terrible clipping issue. Weightpainting that "Ti" dress was hell of a work.

Anyway, that girl is not sluttified enough. Prude nature of this outfit makes sluttifying difficult :P

Yes, the only way to really crank up the sexiness was to make the dress transparent. And adding cute shoes.

That 'Rinoa Heartilly' blue recolour also adds a bit of extra oomph.

The body underneath has indeed missing parts. So I just pasted the body from the first 'MoPo' outfit into the Nif and slightly scaled the dress.

Just some random & old screenshots of mine. Think about the past days when we didn't have ENB, yet we found our game was full of amazement, and our life was simpler.. not the last one maybe.

llwsg3gat3eerxefg.jpg

This was probably my very first modded character in oblivion. Or was it second? On second thought, the first one was the Ren mystic elf maybe.

Speaking of this, I think I had never played as female before start this modding buisiness..

p98ssrajjeu9pc8fg.jpg

pleqahrcwho06qefg.jpg

I had written a short story (like Poontank does) before.  however I've lost most of the core pictures of this "beggar princess" story.

Oh that was a very nice story, but I won't tell you because I don't remember much.. P

avdmk5hzd2tc8y9fg.jpg

Just a (non)commercial bumper.

q3hc45qmd332sn3fg.jpg

I don't remember if the sky was modded or not. I think it's unmodded, because I always find the sky of Shivering Isles is simply priceless. No price at all. Except surprise!

paqf25drpkv8rdvfg.jpg

An attempt to glance the striped panties. That's all I can explain why I had this shot.

kln24k1a0098mttfg.jpg

Another pointless capture

r5hbdglb3qopr22fg.jpg

(Non)commercial bumper (2).

a5ztovqckxtz4vcfg.jpg

My favorite picture! Because I took hours to take this shot. This is not the metronome room in Fringe.

pm8ti2nmfn0292bfg.jpg

Adoring Fan, enjoying a mild and happy spring sunset of Waterfront.

Probably my best picture. Romantic, huh!

Though it's.. kinda.... unforgivable... :dodgy: :dodgy: :dodgy: This cannot be possible..

Sweet stuff! I think the last picture is very poetic and indeed romantic. Great to see others are also not into using the Adoring Fan as a punching bag to get some kicks out of victimizing a hapless NPC. When there are hordes of truly aggressive enemy characters in the game to use your weapons and spells on. I've never found much pleasure in pushing AF off of Dive rock. 9001 clips of that on 'YouTube'... Muhahawelaffed.

In that regard I really appreciate you portraying this character as a lover who is having a girlfriend. Enjoying a normal life, a dignified respectable person.  Instead of merely reducing him to a nuisance who must die because of "BY AZURA!". I find his catchphrase has the same 'cult potential' as "CAPITAL!!1".

I've seen this before on pictures of yours, the promo shots for the 'Khezu' armor for example: What landscape textures and normal maps are you using? The ground looks very good. A very interesting and realistic topographical structure.

The girl must be an another Arena fan to be the girlfriend of Adoring Fan. Together they will indeed become "two less lonely people in the Imperial City". Vanilla Oblivion lacks the element of love story doesn't it! except that Thieves Guild questline.

As to the ground texture, the color maps are Quarl's for sure (not entirely sure about LOD texture). But the point here is more detailed normal map. Fortunately I was able to find this page quickly. http://devnull.sweetdanger.net/lod1.html

Except that Thieves Guild questline.

This is why I always liked that questline the most. Love as the motivation behind it all: A man who is doing many years of intricate planning and then pulls off a series of incredible feats (with the help of a very capable person - the player!), all just to lift his curse and be reunited with his wife.

Seeing them together now after finishing the final thieves' quest is giving me a feeling of accomplishment and satisfaction.

I'm also using many Qarl landscape textures, but recently I have installed a different LOD pack with quite detailed normal maps. And still it's not the same effect as seen on your pictures. I've got to experiment some more with this to achieve such a level of detail for distant landmasses.

Awesome shot, Mem!

The zooming exterior is a nice contrast to the calm center. Magically pulling the spectator's attention to the crystal ball and your character.