SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell and Cleavage BBP

I tried doing as others had been told with regards to fixing the issue with purple/textureless underwear, but the problem hasn't been resolved. :( I put it in my 'data/textures/clothes/skirt underwear' folder, but no luck.

check inside skirt underwear folder there should be 6 files :

Magejskirt_c.dds

Magejskirt_n.dds

MageJUndies_c.dds

MageJUndies_n.dds

Mine_c.dds

Mine_n.dds

I tried doing as others had been told with regards to fixing the issue with purple/textureless underwear, but the problem hasn't been resolved. :( I put it in my 'data/textures/clothes/skirt underwear' folder, but no luck.

check inside skirt underwear folder there should be 6 files :

Magejskirt_c.dds

Magejskirt_n.dds

MageJUndies_c.dds

MageJUndies_n.dds

Mine_c.dds

Mine_n.dds

They're all there, yes. No dice on fixing the purple undies, though. 

i got some bug

40153.jpg

40154.jpg

how can i fix it

(EDIT: Ooops sorry Stevie, treading on your toes. Forgot how quick you are at responding. I'll leave this here anyway in case it's of use to anybody)

You're missing a texture. That's either barkeep or chef clothes I believe. The mesh file for that armor nif should have a texture path pointing to something like:  textures\clothes\barkeeper\f\skirt.dds.

Check in that (or the chef texture folder if it's that armor, I can't tell difference) and make sure you have a  skirt.dds in it. 

And if you plan on using a lot of armor mods in your game I'd advise you to get familiar with the basics of nifskope if you haven't already, it's invaluable for understanding what's going on with armor mods. I feel blind without it. 

Hi Stevierage,

Any update plans like the stormcloack cuirass and guard armors?

Or even the missing clothes?

I can help you with some stuff if you want..

Right now i'm finishing the Ashara POTW for release.

But i can helo you latter. 

Hi Stevierage,

Any update plans like the stormcloack cuirass and guard armors?

Or even the missing clothes?

I can help you with some stuff if you want..

Right now i'm finishing the Ashara POTW for release.

But i can helo you latter. 

Lol forgot about the stormcloak/guard armors.

About the missing clothes i have some of them at 0% (farm/blacksmith clothes, yarl clothes, psiiic robes, wedding dress (though no max files)) but had problems with them eg:

Farm/blacksmith clothes seemed alright but would not included the breast bones, i had used all the skirt bones but there seems to be a limit of 34 bones (maybe shoudn't use skirtbones).

I could just make it non BBP but having another look, you can't really see the 7B shape with full dresses/clothes so you may aswell just use an UNP/B version if you want full dresses/clothes or make them look/seem like 7B with Bodyslide (which i ended up just doing) or look at other skimpier clothes like LSAR etc.

Yarl, Psiijic and wedding dress have problems below the knees, the skirt/cloak part has two layers and when stationary everything is fine but when you move one layer comes through the other and when i try to smooth/fix with weight painting it either doesn't help or makes it worse.

Any help is much appreciated, ill send you a pm so we can discuss about it.

I had taken a small break but i've slowly started again, wanted to do an old armor (though isn't very lore friendly) and other things which i'm uploading now and need to update the main page. 

Added Transparent Glass Armor and OneChanbara Kagura Set

Added feet to the boot mesh of the glass armor so you won't have invisible feet.

Added a wider Straw Hat to the Kagura Set might still get clipping with some hairs.

Somehow i got blue gloves and boots on glass armor.

Used :

Realistic Transparent Glass AandW v2-0 - UNP female - vanilla male - no more invisible through water

Optional aMidianborn armor textures by Cabal120 - GOLDEN style

Your mod over this two

:shy:

Your armors are solid Stevie, I get little or no clipping worth mentioning with your stuff, and it's got me happily wearing whatever drops again instead of hammering the downloads.  I love the glass set, it's a standout and must have been tricky to get right. I'm sticking to pretty strict rules with my current char so won't get to use it for a good while yet, but l had a sneak preview and was torn between which to use. Ideally I'd like to match the bottom half of the revealing one with the top half of the cleavage armor, it's more obviously glassy than the other and doesn't have bbp which makes sense.

It's nice to have that sort of dilemma though, thanks for your efforts. 

Added Transparent Glass Armor and OneChanbara Kagura Set

Added feet to the boot mesh of the glass armor so you won't have invisible feet.

Added a wider Straw Hat to the Kagura Set might still get clipping with some hairs.

Somehow i got blue gloves and boots on glass armor.

Used :

Realistic Transparent Glass AandW v2-0 - UNP female - vanilla male - no more invisible through water

Optional aMidianborn armor textures by Cabal120 - GOLDEN style

Your mod over this two

:shy:

Yeah I had the same problem. The mesh has 4 texture entries, 2 in bold are missing from the UNP mod:

textures\armor\glass\f\boots.dds

textures\armor\glass\m\Boots_n.dds

textures\cubemaps\Shinybright_e.dds

textures\armor\glass\m\BootsEnvMask.dds

you can find the missing boot texture in the glass 'm' folder, just copy and paste it to 'f' and that will fix it for you. I did have a cubemap file named shinyglass_e.dds which I changed that entry to in nifskope. Obviously need to do the same for gauntlets, though for some reason mine are now missing fingers lol. 

edit: actually all the armor pieces are pointing to a cubemap I don't have, so I changed that entry for all of them and now they all have matching shiny surface lighting - I'm just not sure if that's the effect intended with this armor, but it looks nice enough.  

The glass gauntlets are missing fingers. Looks like they need an NiTrishape entry added to the mesh as with the boots? I'm a bit out of my depth there, not sure how I'd go about sorting that.

@warez1 Type in console: help onechanbara

@Melodic/b3ast1e My bad, i had changed the paths to the female folder by mistake, because the male texture was for fingerless gauntlets but there was no hand mesh in crosscrusade's gauntlets, so i fired up paint.net had made the texture fully gloved instead of adding a hand mesh to the nif (wouldn't line up), but had completely forgot about it (i had done the transparent glass ages ago when i first seen the transparent glass mod)

Ill do a fix now by adding a hand mesh and correcting the texture paths.

I wish i could just include the texture's (i could fix the texture's in paint.net easily so you won't have the distortions on the boots) but Cabal120 does not give permission to modify or upload his textures anywhere.

ps: about the cubemap do not worry about it not being in the folder as it takes it from the .bsa file

@warez1 Type in console: help onechanbara

@Melodic/b3ast1e My bad, i had changed the paths to the female folder by mistake, because the male texture was for fingerless gauntlets but there was no hand mesh in crosscrusade's gauntlets, so i fired up paint.net had made the texture fully gloved instead of adding a hand mesh to the nif (wouldn't line up), but had completely forgot about it (i had done the transparent glass ages ago when i first seen the transparent glass mod)

Ill do a fix now by adding a hand mesh and correcting the texture paths.

I wish i could just include the texture's (i could fix the texture's in paint.net easily so you won't have the distortions on the boots) but Cabal120 does not give permission to modify or upload his textures anywhere.

ps: about the cubemap do not worry about it not being in the folder as it takes it from the .bsa file

Awesome,  thanks for the update fella.